Hey fellas: I met a new girl and devoted myself to her, cut off all other hoes..

Options
American.Loo
American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
and last night she told me "i'm too nice".

for those that dont know me, i'm about as doggish as they come. never been faithful ever. i thought i'd give it a shot with this girl. i ignored other women when they came on to me, didnt call any other chicks, and always had something planned for me and this girl to do.

basically, i treated her well.

after she told me i was "too nice" i laughed at the irony and told her if she'd like to be treated like ? , i can do that. then i hung up. she called 30 mins later and asked if we were still going out this weekend.

women dont know wtf the want.

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She wants you to continue to feed her and pay her way. All ? tryna do is survive...and if they can live above their means on some ? dime, they'll do it even if they don't like you that much as long as they have to.
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oh and for the record, this further strenghtens my argument that you cant treat a woman better than whats she's used to. when we first met, she told me all her boyfriends had cheated on her.

i vowed never to do that. it was hard passing up other chicks, but i pushed through.

and this ? tells me "i'm too nice"

when a woman says "you're too nice" it really means "you treat me better than i deserve to be treated"
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She wants you to continue to feed her and pay her way. All ? tryna do is survive...and if they can live above their means on some ? dime, they'll do it even if they don't like you that much as long as they have to.
    That's why she wants to go out. She was simply counting on that meal or drinks.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol some hoes dont know how good they have it
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options

nah...ive been dealing with women for a while now. it wasnt about the money.

i think the dumb broad, like alot of women, SAY what they want yet what they DATE is the opposite.

this is the first girl i can walk away saying "damn i was good to that woman"
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH @ this thread Loo

you too old for this sucka ? man
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What happened to your child's mother?
    I thought you guys were together again?
    *clueless post*
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH @ this thread Loo

you too old for this sucka ? man

excuse me for trying to be a good guy for once in my life.

how is this sucka ? : i was honest with her, treated her well and didnt cheat.

am i wrong for trying to be a better person?
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What happened to your child's mother?
    I thought you guys were together again?
    *clueless post*

No we are just cordial friends now. She wants me back.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and last night she told me "i'm too nice".

for those that dont know me, i'm about as doggish as they come. never been faithful ever. i thought i'd give it a shot with this girl. i ignored other women when they came on to me, didnt call any other chicks, and always had something planned for me and this girl to do.

basically, i treated her well.

after she told me i was "too nice" i laughed at the irony and told her if she'd like to be treated like ? , i can do that. then i hung up. she called 30 mins later and asked if we were still going out this weekend.

women dont know wtf the want.

Damn fam...she actually DOES know what she wants...she's one of those chicks that LOVES dudes that treat her like ? , and the ones that don't she just keeps 'em around for the hell of it and ANYTIME (let me repeat) ANYTIME a chick tells you that "you too nice" haul ass bruh cause that means she LOVES ? that treat her like ? ...I had one before in highschool and I had to drop the ? ..It happens bruh, but go ahead and move on
  • MERYLISGOAT
    MERYLISGOAT Members Posts: 781
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u choice the wrong hoes.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options

Not at all. You're growing but that doesn't mean it was with the "right" person for you.
    I hope this doesn't set you back.
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options

yesss ? !!!!

how you gon try to change the rules to the game fam?
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No we are just cordial friends now. She wants me back.

And I take it that you don't feel the same then.
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u choice the wrong hoes.

what did i do wrong. she is pretty, educated seemed like she was ready for something real.

i told myself the next person i dated i would try to be a good man. after she told me how she has always been hurt, i vowed to her i wouldnt do her like that.

then she hits me with "you're too nice".
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yesss ? !!!!

how you gon try to change the rules to the game fam?

Blak, hush 32.gif
    Trying to keep a brother down. What, are you the oppressor now?
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You know what I've learned?

I'm good at being bad, and bad at being good.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what did i do wrong. she is pretty, educated seemed like she was ready for something real.

i told myself the next person i dated i would try to be a good man. after she told me how she has always been hurt, i vowed to her i wouldnt do her like that.

46.gif
    . .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just like ? who been in the pen for 20 years are institutionalized - they want their freedom, but when they get it they're are so used to them bars that they dunno how to handle it - women can get like that too. When you been in ? relationships for so long it take a while for they ass to get used to being treated differently. They don't understand it at first.
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Blak, hush 32.gif
    Trying to keep a brother down. What, are you the oppressor now?

You gon stop trying to shush mi gyal

the man know what it is already..............once you got the scent of a dog on you, it doesn't go away:(

she was attracted to the dog inside and he trying to put up a facade
  • MERYLISGOAT
    MERYLISGOAT Members Posts: 781
    edited March 2011
    Options

drop the ? .
    she cant deal with a decent ?
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    drop the ? .
    she cant deal with a decent ?

Meryll!!!!

where you been? :(
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Just like ? who been in the pen for 20 years are institutionalized - they want their freedom, but when they get it they're are so used to them bars that they dunno how to handle it - women can get like that too. When you been in ? relationships for so long it take a while for they ass to get used to being treated differently. They don't understand it at first.

makes alot of sense actually.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That was the first conversation...in the series of many conversations....that will lead you to the conclusion that that chick is ? ? .......

as long as you understand that she is only a represenative of herself and not all women...? should be good.....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You gon stop trying to shush mi gyal

the man know what it is already..............once you got the scent of a dog on you, it doesn't go away:(

she was attracted to the dog inside and he trying to put up a facade

Truth if I ever saw it written before. She found out he wasn't trying to "woof woof" anymore and that turned her off. Typical broad.