Hey fellas: I met a new girl and devoted myself to her, cut off all other hoes..

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Just like ? who been in the pen for 20 years are institutionalized - they want their freedom, but when they get it they're are so used to them bars that they dunno how to handle it - women can get like that too. When you been in ? relationships for so long it take a while for they ass to get used to being treated differently. They don't understand it at first.
    interesting.....
    You gon stop trying to shush mi gyal

the man know what it is already..............once you got the scent of a dog on you, it doesn't go away:(

she was attracted to the dog inside and he trying to put up a facade
    haaa....
    drop the ? .
    she cant deal with a decent ?

u gotta ? mouth...
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You gon stop trying to shush mi gyal

the man know what it is already..............once you got the scent of a dog on you, it doesn't go away:(

she was attracted to the dog inside and he trying to put up a facade

its not a facade if you are living right. which i was.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    man with all the drama i have been having with these hoes.
    im taking a break from these hoes its spring time so its gone be tough
    but dealing with these ? has been too much lately

finding no string attached quality ? without drama is too much.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

well the facade is acting like you didn't realize your old mannerisms might have attracted her

when you run for so long, it's like those type of females just naturally gravitate towards you

you just have to keep doing the new you until females who check for the new you start coming :shrugs

let the birds continue to flock where they may (I'll take care of em haha)
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    23.gif
    . .
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Now you know the real deal.
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    23.gif
    . .

whats that face mean. i really was.

i was acting like Du basically.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How old was sheh?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You know the rules dude, when they're under 30 treat them ? , when they get 30 and older, hold her.
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options

many have tried..all have failed....

u don't have what it takes bruh.....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

I'm not doubting that, people can change but you said "was" as in maybe now you're done with it and going back to the "old" you. Or was that just a past tense reference?
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How old was sheh?

24 years old and aint got the sense ? gave a billy goat.
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    many have tried..all have failed....

u don't have what it takes bruh.....

Tell me a tale of a similar situation.

And please, throw in a few elves and gunplay.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nah...ive been dealing with women for a while now. it wasnt about the money.

i think the dumb broad, like alot of women, SAY what they want yet what they DATE is the opposite.

this is the first girl i can walk away saying "damn i was good to that woman"

you make a valid point. i was reading this book from this guy named David Deangelo..dude was like ask a woman what she wants..she'll say a nice guy who treats her well etc...but actually look into that same female and see what shes attracted to..which is usually the bad ? ... basically shes not attracted to you fam because...she doesnt know what the hell she wants. like most of them.
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what did i do wrong. she is pretty, educated seemed like she was ready for something real.

i told myself the next person i dated i would try to be a good man. after she told me how she has always been hurt, i vowed to her i wouldnt do her like that.

then she hits me with "you're too nice".

Maybe she meant it in the context that you are "too good to be true"?

She's been hurt so it's expected she will have trust issues. It's a shame she's letting past baggage ruin a good thing.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She wants a free meal, that's it.
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    She wants a free meal, that's it.

i know it sounds like that, but you gotta trust me. my radar isnt sensing "free meal ? "

its more like "confused ? "
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you make a valid point. i was reading this book from this guy named David Deangelo..dude was like ask a woman what she wants..she'll say a nice guy who treats her well etc...but actually look into that same female and see what shes attracted to..which is usually the bad ? ... basically shes not attracted to you fam because...she doesnt know what the hell she wants. like most of them.

David used to email me twice a week sure fire methods to pull hot chicks TONIGHT! So you paid 39.99$ for his tips and tricks I take it?
  • King Erauno
    edited March 2011
    Options
    David used to email me twice a week sure fire methods to pull hot chicks TONIGHT! So you paid 39.99$ for his tips and tricks I take it?

NAW...my boy put me up on some of his ? ...$free.99
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Tell me a tale of a similar situation.

And please, throw in a few elves and gunplay.

I once met a female while she was going for hr master's....and i was rippnig n rnning the streets...she didn't really like weed smoking ...so i never smoked around her..she had a nice personality..really intelligent....great conversation...we went to nice resturants...comedy shows...a whole bunch of stuff together..really had a good time....i used to just turn my phone off whenever i chilled with her...

her whole beef was that she knew she didn't want a relationship, she just didn't have time for it with her school schedule, internships...and career path.. she felt like it would be a distraction....but at the same time she felt she had "too much respect" for me to just be on some fuckbuddy type ? ... she felt like i deserved someone who had enough time for them...so she was mad confused.....one night she called me over to "hold her" and we ended up doing the business...and afterwards she was like she regretted it, cuz while she had feeligns for me she didn't know how she was going to work me in her life....

the fact that she couldn't get her mind together ? me off and i just stopped dealing with her...

i felt like an ? later, cuz her birthday was december 23rd, and i stopped calling her or taking her calls like a week prior...so that means i missed both her birthday and christmas.....some time n febuary we touched base and she was like could i come by, cuz she still has my x-mas gifts wrapped for me.....i went by and it was a dvd of a movie i told her about when we were talking abotu books to read (devil in a blue dress) and a book i read when i was in college that broke down one of her courses in a pretty funny maner (the simpsons and philosophy)..? kinda bugged me out cuz they were both good ass gifts based on small conversations we had...

basically the moral of the story as i saw it... even though women often say ? that comes off as confusing and frustrating......them expressing their honest emotions to you is normally a good sign...i shoulda been more patient with her, and things actually coulda worked out....the same thing might work out for you...or you can just be like ? it and move on like i did.....

strangest thing though..when i left her house the last time some elves were having a shoot out with some knomes in the parking lot.....the knomes had them outnumbered but the elves were running up trees backwards on some matrix ? ...? was crazy.....go figure...
  • King Erauno
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I once met a female while she was going for hr master's....and i was rippnig n rnning the streets...she didn't really like weed smoking ...so i never smoked around her..she had a nice personality..really intelligent....great conversation...we went to nice resturants...comedy shows...a whole bunch of stuff together..really had a good time....i used to just turn my phone off whenever i chilled with her...

her whole beef was that she knew she didn't want a relationship, she just didn't have time for it with her school schedule, internships...and career path.. she felt like it would be a distraction....but at the same time she felt she had "too much respect" for me to just be on some fuckbuddy type ? ... she felt like i deserved someone who had enough time for them...so she was mad confused.....one night she called me over to "hold her" and we ended up doing the business...and afterwards she was like she regretted it, cuz while she had feeligns for me she didn't know how she was going to work me in her life....

the fact that she couldn't get her mind together ? me off and i just stopped dealing with her...

i felt like an ? later, cuz her birthday was december 23rd, and i stopped calling her or taking her calls like a week prior...so that means i missed both her birthday and christmas.....some time n febuary we touched base and she was like could i come by, cuz she still has my x-mas gifts wrapped for me.....i went by and it was a dvd of a movie i told her about when we were talking abotu books to read (devil in a blue dress) and a book i read when i was in college that broke down one of her courses in a pretty funny maner (the simpsons and philosophy)..? kinda bugged me out cuz they were both good ass gifts based on small conversations we had...

basically the moral of the story as i saw it... even though women often say ? that comes off as confusing and frustrating......them expressing their honest emotions to you is normally a good sign...i shoulda been more patient with her, and things actually coulda worked out....the same thing might work out for you...or you can just be like ? it and move on like i did.....

strangest thing though..when i left her house the last time some elves were having a shoot out with some knomes in the parking lot.....the knomes had them outnumbered but the elves were running up trees backwards on some matrix ? ...go figure...

? got a story for every topic i swear
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? got a story for every topic i swear

he asked...

*shurgs*
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    go for it man.....

just remember haters gon hate and naysayers are gon...say

and yeah cutting ties to them other female is the right and honorable thing to do.

just tell them whats up....and you good now.

better yet let baby girl do it
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and last night she told me "i'm too nice".

for those that dont know me, i'm about as doggish as they come. never been faithful ever. i thought i'd give it a shot with this girl. i ignored other women when they came on to me, didnt call any other chicks, and always had something planned for me and this girl to do.

basically, i treated her well.

after she told me i was "too nice" i laughed at the irony and told her if she'd like to be treated like ? , i can do that. then i hung up. she called 30 mins later and asked if we were still going out this weekend.

women dont know wtf the want.

damn man....your life plays out like a Michael Cera movie
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    he asked...

*shurgs*

brother you obviously have some type of gift going on here.......