Hey fellas: I met a new girl and devoted myself to her, cut off all other hoes..

Options
124»

Comments

• Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited March 2011
    Options
    she seems sincere. i'm gonna take the risk.

@pico: dont be that way.

Just don't forget what you said earlier in the thread about women being confused breh.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sorry for this thread. ive never fully invested in one person before.

it feels like i'm walking on a tightrope.

I know. Just take this as a lesson learned and don't be so quick to assume and jump the gun if you really aren't sure. Listen to your heart but don't lose your head.
    Wish yall the best :)
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    keep ? her.....women are crazy and if u want 1 for real then u just gonna hafta go through it but dont be as nice.......have a wandering eye, dont call her back and start a fight 4 no reason........i know its crazy but the ? works........i had a gul who i really liked when i was 22 and she straight broke up with me out the blue.......my insides hurt like a ? ....real talk i wanted 2 cry ( yeah i know, imma ? ass ? )normally ( @ that age) i would be like, "why".....its a valid question.....but instead i just smiled and said " smile babe, have a nice day" and walked off...? her head up

this ? leaves my apt and goes 2 get her hair done and all the lil ? that women do 2 make em look good like the whole 9 and shows up 2 my job and was like "im sorry" and sucked me off in the parking lot

moral
    ? are confusing and if u show any weakness they will eat u alive

sorry for the D.U. story......im new here and i got alot of stories
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    how many free meals did the ? get

hoes b happy with being another ? jumpoff while making a simp pay for her meals
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited March 2011
    Options
    stop messin with black girls
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what did i do wrong. she is pretty, educated seemed like she was ready for something real.

i told myself the next person i dated i would try to be a good man. after she told me how she has always been hurt, i vowed to her i wouldnt do her like that.

then she hits me with "you're too nice".

you didn't do anything wrong...you bounced as soon as you realized you're not compatible instead of sticking around because she's got a nice body or good ? ...smart move on your part
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Told yo ass that it wasn't gone work wit ya babymama. U wanna move in wit me? I cook well
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Told yo ass that it wasn't gone work wit ya babymama. U wanna move in wit me? I cook well

Yep you were right. Once the trust is broken ? is like a cracked mirror for real.

Email me a picture of a meal youve prepped and we'll swag it out.