Men with female best friends

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You become to generous you become someones backbone, give a man a fish and he eats for a day teach him to fish and he eats forever
    I care about my friends but if they ask me for money I give them a speech, people need to learn

So there isn't a situation where you would let a friend borrow money?

ayo trilla ? one of my friends asked me for $5 the other day (he's broke) so he could give this ? bus fair to get home. i told him to tell dat ? to say she lost her bus ticcet.

No doubt. You can't let a ? borrow money so he can turn around and give it to some chick. But you wouldn't let ya man borrow money if he needed it?
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

No doubt. You can't let a ? borrow money so he can turn around and give it to some chick. But you wouldn't let ya man borrow money if he needed it?

? i always got my patna's baccs nh. but in this case the girl is a known ? , we've warned him about her before, and this ? still fuccin wit that ? , to the point she got him broke askin ? for $5 so he can send her on her way.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

it depends on the actual need, I've let a friend borrow money ( I actually just give it to them cause a lot of people can't afford to give it back when they borrow in the first place) but it's gotta be a damn good reason on some life altering type ? , but if you askin for some dumb ? imma give you the speech and a heaping hunk of no.
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it depends on the actual need, I've let a friend borrow money ( I actually just give it to them cause a lot of people can't afford to give it back when they borrow in the first place) but it's gotta be a damn good reason on some life altering type ? , but if you askin for some dumb ? imma give you the speech and a heaping hunk of no.

u either are a ? friend...or got ? friends. I wouldnt really ask my friends for money...and if i did it would be the LAST resort...but my friends would offer me money if they saw that i needed it. If i got a speech from a friend...we couldnt be friends...i can get that from my moms and i didnt choose her!

Now if i got friends that always ask for ? ..i see what ur saying...but im not that type of person...id stay at home b4 i need to borrow money to hang out.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gibbsboy wrote: »
    u either are a ? friend...or got ? friends. I wouldnt really ask my friends for money...and if i did it would be the LAST resort...but my friends would offer me money if they saw that i needed it. If i got a speech from a friend...we couldnt be friends...i can get that from my moms and i didnt choose her!

Now if i got friends that always ask for ? ..i see what ur saying...but im not that type of person...id stay at home b4 i need to borrow money to hang out.
    I'm a ? friend because I'm not gonna give you my money that I worked for because you don't absolutely need it? FOH
    Plain and simple if you absolutely needed it imma give it to you with no speech or deadline
    If you don't absolutely need it imma tell you that if you don't have it you don't have it and don't ask someone else for it followed by no
  • gibbsboy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm a ? friend because I'm not gonna give you my money that I worked for because you don't absolutely need it? FOH
    Plain and simple if you absolutely needed it imma give it to you with no speech or deadline
    If you don't absolutely need it imma tell you that if you don't have it you don't have it and don't ask someone else for it followed by no

See...your answer made my point...if they are your FRIENDS (ms i know what the meaning of friends is) then you would pretty much know them enough to gather their intentions...so with that being said...none of my FRIENDS would just ask me for ? if they aint really need it. PERIOD. sure..people i know may try..but friends....naw.

Maybe you just dont know ur friends as well as i know mine...in 5 years you may feel differently.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    ur friends didnt pay u back did they?

You didn't read my posts did you......
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i did and u sound very bitter
    i can smell their betrayal of your trust on your breath...

Lol if someone really needs it I just give it to them no need to pay back
    I just feel that if you don't have it don't go asking other people for itb
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have one that I call my big sister. She's Keri Hilson fine. Cats always ask me about her. She's like fam and like fam I know what she's really about so I would never had crossed that line.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u dont have a credit card?

Nope I just save up if I want something
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yea my ex and my best friend's ex are my best female friends. My ex and I are a lil close cause I've known her for about ten years now. What's not to get about it. So it didn't work as a relationship but she one of the coolest females I've met and we get a long very well. I still want and hint at her that I want to ? but it never happens. I've gotten her to sleep in the same bed with me plenty of times but she says it will hurt our friendship lol.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yay for low credit score!
    Low credit score >>>>>> bad credit score
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    one of my best friends is a female...gorgeous..body of a vixen..and we're naturally attracted to each other...but we just don't rock like that becuz of the understanding that we built over time... sure we ? for a while before, but it wasn't like we were cheating or caught other kind of feelings..we like the relationship that we have and just leaving it at that, no need to complicate ?
  • gibbsboy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    only idiots wreck their credit

SHutup

(low credit score post)
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I see great potential for a friendship between Pico and Ice
    Get working on it guys
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it's possible but one party wants to do the other.
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Pico hates me because im darker than her

You might want to reconsider that notion brother.
    The attraction is palpable from where I seat.
    Not to mention the fact that you have good credit.

Be nice to her. She'll come around and admit it.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    turqiun wrote: »
    Yea my ex and my best friend's ex are my best female friends. My ex and I are a lil close cause I've known her for about ten years now. What's not to get about it. So it didn't work as a relationship but she one of the coolest females I've met and we get a long very well. I still want and hint at her that I want to ? but it never happens. I've gotten her to sleep in the same bed with me plenty of times but she says it will hurt our friendship lol.

Last Sentence = Dumbest ? Ever
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Pico hates me because im darker than her

We are the same color
  • gibbsboy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u tried to live outside your means via credit card and got punished

I use my credit card for everything now, and just pay it off when i cash my cheque the following week

Living inside my means + building credit = WIN

i hate lil know it all canadians...a bit of humility will serve you nicely!
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I must have the meaning of bff twisted then cause I do everything with her, hang out, get ? , go to Vegas/vacations call n talk for hours lend money , he'll she's even seen me Nekkid on the biggest nh tip. I wouldn't dare do that with a ? or even feel comfortable......

My closest friend (I don't really use the term best friend) is a female and we do all that type of ? . I don't really do the friend zone thing with many girls cause I'm just tryin to ? for the most part but I sort of attempted to get at ol girl waaay back and she wasn't really goin for it but we just vibed in a different way... I get really irritated by people easily and I'm super picky about the people I surround myself with and she's one of the only people that doesn't really get on my nerves. I can talk to her about different things I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about with a male. Plus we have a similar sense of humor, which is rare.. listen to the same type of music, love the same food, like to sit around the house instead of going out, clown on each other, etc..

I know all that ? sounds like some relationship type ? but it's not. I can't explain it. We don't look at each other like that.. Not on some brother and sister ? either cuz I be giving her ? twisters and ? b.

and yeah if one of us starts dating someone we kinda fall back and ? .. thats understandable. I do believe your significant other should be your best friend. But they do come and go.........
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Don't try and Photoshop on a tan breh
    snapshot.jpg?t=1301103408
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Because the light in your room gives off a yellow glow, look at the rest of your picture
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol @ grown ass men having bffs with grown women and not ? ...like this a bigass sandbox and ?