Comments

• thekillingjoke
    thekillingjoke Members Posts: 429
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    wait... what?

was the sex not up to par or something?
    I see no reason for a woman to attain best friend status and not be gf material
    how much money she lend you?

Naw, sex was great. Just didn't wanna ? up the friendship.
  • thekillingjoke
    edited October 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    How she look ? Because although it's possible, I'm thinking it might be that she just ain't all that attractive to you or the sex wasn't good or somethin...

She's sexy, it wasn't that at all. We were ? , we both had just came out of bad relationships, one thing led to another, and we had sex. Plus add to the fact that she's a lesbian, I was like the first guy that penetrated her in like 9 years, so I'm sure she was weirded out by it.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    all my exes luhh me
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    She's sexy, it wasn't that at all. We were ? , we both had just came out of bad relationships, one thing led to another, and we had sex. Plus add to the fact that she's a lesbian, I was like the first guy that penetrated her in like 9 years, so I'm sure she was weirded out by it.

penetrated is a cool word bro
  • thekillingjoke
    edited October 2011
    Options
    can't be a lesbian if you get ?
    she officially became bisexual that night

Dating doesn't have to ruin a relationship. It could strengthen it.
    Really don't see who better to date than someone really close to you

Well, she still ? women. And I feel you there, but some things you just aren't meant to have, no matter how much you think you can have it.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    What you give her from 1-10 ?

LMAO I see where you going and thats the thing. Sex wise she was about a 5 which is avg everything was avg. Her head game sucked (no pun intended) her teeth was scathing my ? like a muhfucka. *shivers*
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Either is ? or is ?
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Part of maturing as a man is knowing that you can value a friendship with a female with self-control and knowing boundaries. These scavengers and no getting ? ? don't know nothing about self-control. Don't know about the term "best friends" but female friends come in handy in many situations.
  • Dakari
    edited October 2011
    Options
    name 3 situations where female friends are beneficial that doesn't include sex or sexual acts.

1. females know female logic
    2. opinions on clothes and looks
    3. i can talk to my female friends about way more than i can talk to my boys about
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    name 3 situations where female friends are beneficial that doesn't include sex or sexual acts.

^Still hasn't gone through puberty and ruined his childhood on forums post.
  • Dakari
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Young Ice got so much hate in his heart.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yall making excuses
    i dont want my wife or girl having no male friends and i shouldnt have any female friends after we get serious
    its a respect thing
    and a perception thing as well
    u got females in your family for confiding in
    u have ur moms aunts cousins
    especially if your S/O has expressed that they dont like it, meaning they feel threatened or jealous
    female friends turn to lovers and its true 90% of the time
    especially if their relationship is rocky
    get over the ego and drop that ?
  • Dakari
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rotfl @ get over the ego and drop that hoe
  • Dakari
    edited October 2011
    Options
    me and pico cant be besties :(
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i understand what they saying dont get me wrong but she aint a friend she a side piece
    lets keep it 100
    cause yall getting in the way of each others relationships no matter how u put it
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    me and pico cant be besties :(

hey sexual chocolate!

damn i guess not :(
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i think the reason i've always had really good female friends and consider the one female frien a best friend...

simply because you can't talk to ? about alotta ? ..

i mean i got homeboys i'm real cool with.. but t have a real good deep conversation that gets on some emotional ? ... ? be looking at you like....
    blankstare.gif
    "bruh....too many feelings bruh"

and u can talk to women about ? like that, and it can just be a good conversation....i mean i was single for the majority of my aduly life..so i always needed someone to talk to that kinda ? about... and a lotta my homeboys just weren't the type of people you talked to about ? like that... enter my female best friend....i talked to her about pretty much everything..things i'd never talk to a lotta my boys about....i mean i can't say i have no need for her now that me and my lady are together.. cuz i still talk to her about ? from time to time...but it her role has gotten less the deeper i've been in my relationship.. but we're still mad close...

^^^this... I don't think I've ever talked about deep ? with a guy ever... Everything you said I can agree with actually...
  • thekillingjoke
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Part of maturing as a man is knowing that you can value a friendship with a female with self-control and knowing boundaries. These scavengers and no getting ? ? don't know nothing about self-control. Don't know about the term "best friends" but female friends come in handy in many situations.

FINALLY, someone with some sense.
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    it never works cause you end up doing the biz cause no matter what you will have a what if situ
    I have 3 female freinds and we have always ended ? so
    i dont have any now
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Havent read through the thread but just look at the 'Ask Pico' thread and there's your answer...

Nggas will be so thirsty they'll take any route they can get to stay near a bytch, and will tuck their nuts in the process...

Not all, but most cases...
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Male bestfriends Always hit that at least once, intentionally or unintentionally.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have a couple good female friends, i keep them around cause they cool peoples but also because i like to be seen with sexy chicks.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If i could ? them i would though, for now i'm just biding my time, although part of me wants to keep that platonic friendship going on.
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    fine female friend = ultimate wingman