edited March 2011
    Options
    We whiteskinnded get over it
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    I'm not a man but........I met my male best friend in kindergarten....I was crying because I dropped my cupcake. he gave me his. and we've been friends ever since. It's just like with my female best friend but he's meaner.

The irony and Gayness of this post is now hillarious.

This ? made a whole E-Life as a ? . SMH.
    Not only that, but the "best friend" in this scenario is a born simp.
    ? that ? . I'da laugher at her and ate my cupcake all in her face.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    this Young Ice/Pico things ends with a murder/? /suicide...
    put some money on it...

this an old ass thread for youngin to be pulling out
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    the irony and gayness of this post is now hillarious.

This ? made a whole e-life as a ? . Smh.
    ? that ? . I'da laugher at her and ate my cupcake all in her face.

lol at "im not a man......"
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I got a few female friends. Its nothing unusual to me either. During high school I had all male friends. Then as we went are own separate ways after high school in college I started getting friends that was female. One of which we were suppose to get hooked up before she started going to my college but she was a senior at a highschool across town. My sister use to mess wit her cousin or something and she was always in they business so my sis gives her my number to call me so she will stop bothering them. We talk for a few nights and I'm thinking we gonna take it to a romantic level eventually. Anyway everytime I try to go over there something happen to where I couldn't and vice versa with her. In the meantime we still talkin on the phone every night. Like 9 months end up going by and by then she graduates and enrolls in the college I'm goin to but by then we dunt talked so much on the phone, I don't like her as much cuz I found out she got a pretty Grimey mentality when it comes to ? and there's certain things I wouldn't be able to take. She found out certain things about me that she wouldn't be able to deal with being with me either. So by the time we first seen each other when she start coming to my school we already realized we wasn't each others types and it was less pressure hanging out and that blind date apprehension aspect of meeting was taken out of it. She was cute tho but we knew before meeting we probably wasn't gonna mess wit each other, we was too similar in nature and needed opposites of us to be interested romantically

After that what we did was help each other. I hooked her up with advise and blind dates and she gave me advice and hooked me up wit people that was more my type than her. We went clubbing and everything. I learned more about bagging chicks from game she gave me than any of my player male friends cuz men don't really know ? about what make a woman tick, we think we do. Having a female friend that can tell you " Nawl women don't like that" or yeah that's the way women generally like it done" has helped me tremendously, its been great.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    well known fact that i'm darker than UU

no you notttttttt tho ? !!!!!

lol @ this zombie thread tho
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    this Young Ice/Pico things ends with a murder/? /suicide...
    put some money on it...

LOL...........true dat

guarantee that ? already trying to stalk her thru Google Maps using the Earth view

if he ain't already in Cali sitting in her bushes with binoculars watching her post on her laptop :(
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    The irony and Gayness of this post is now hillarious.

This ? made a whole E-Life as a ? . SMH.
    ? that ? . I'da laugher at her and ate my cupcake all in her face

hahahahaha
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    I'm not a man but........I met my male best friend in kindergarten....I was crying because I dropped my cupcake. he gave me his. and we've been friends ever since. It's just like with my female best friend but he's meaner.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the irony lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the irony lol

ohhhh ? !!!!!!!!!!!
    Surprised%20mouse1.gif
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think Dainty played the entire IC once she was exposed

nothing ever proved that she wasn't the female who was posting
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ohhhh ? !!!!!!!!!!!
    Surprised%20mouse1.gif

.....................cat-file.gif
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that usually happens when both sides just dont want to give in to their true feelings....i had a female "best friend" for a long time and we did everything together and talked all night but not about sex, about life and ? where we was going....all along we were really just bullshitting ourselves b/c once we did hook up a couple yrs later it was like the greatest love ever...like i didnt even understand it back then but i was lost in love ya'll, young and blind as ? ........

then we both ended up hurting each other and preparing ourselves for real life lol....moral of the story is, if you really got a best friend that's the opposite sex, try as hard as you can to keep it that way...if u dont, it can turn into something beautifully ugly
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    i am darker

and pico simps me because of it

your not darker
    and i simp you cause im bored!
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    That Dainty ? still trips me out...lol

Anyway, I have a female bf and a male. I'm just as close to him as I am to her but for obvious reasons we don't talk on the phone and stuff as much. We communicate online more so.

scandalous.................your husband knows about your secret "friend" ? :(
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    scandalous.................your husband knows about your secret "friend" ? :(

i knew this was comin.........
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    your not darker
    and i simp you cause im bored!

Die ? !!!!!!!!!!
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Die ? !!!!!!!!!!

gadkgdwkjdhkwjdhqjkdh

damn ok!!!! im sorry
  • thekillingjoke
    thekillingjoke Members Posts: 429
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Got a female best friend, been friends for 16 years. Knew her since high school, she got to know my fam and everything. She even stayed at my crib when her pops died and she had no place to go. On two different occasions, we did have sex, but we both came to the conclusion that we would be better as friends rather than a couple. I don't know it's weird, everybody expected us to be together cause we're so close. But now that we're both older and wiser, we learned to put that ? to the side and focus on the friendship.
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Out of all of the men in the world, why would a man want a female best friend or vice versa. I don't understand that. I'm too free around my girl's. We understand eachother. Do silly stuff together like girlfriends do. I can't see myself dragging a man around with me while I get a mani and a pedi. Asking his opinion on my dress and what shade of lip gloss looks better on me. Eh..If I happen to "fall asleep" at his house in his bed, is he gonna wake up with a hard on? LOL! I couldn't do it....even if I were single.

I have a male friend who I talk to from time to time. He was tryna talk to one of my girls, but that didn't work out. He's cool and all, but no.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I got a female best friend been friends for about 4 years now. Started off talkin I had a girl tho so wasn't really paying her any mind she was just cool. Broke up with my girl at the time. Me and my home girl ? . She gave me head and what not. Last time I actually ? her was around April i think. I think she border line in love with me, she always talkin about what if we really ended up being together. I only see her as a comfortable ? and thats all tho. We literally tell each other everything so I definitely don't want her in a relationship way. She is one of my closest friends if not the closest. So yeah it is what it is.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    Out of all of the men in the world, why would a man want a female best friend or vice versa. I don't understand that. I'm too free around my girl's. We understand eachother. Do silly stuff together like girlfriends do. I can't see myself dragging a man around with me while I get a mani and a pedi. Asking his opinion on my dress and what shade of lip gloss looks better on me. Eh..If I happen to "fall asleep" at his house in his bed, is he gonna wake up with a hard on? LOL! I couldn't do it....even if I were single.

I have a male friend who I talk to from time to time. He was tryna talk to one of my girls, but that didn't work out. He's cool and all, but no.

I just called my female friend and asked her about the bolded. It ever occur to you that you might be the exeption When it comes to this we are the world ? wit other females? Most girls I know that are my friends have very little female friends. They all say that females are too catty n ? .
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    I got a female best friend been friends for about 4 years now. Started off talkin I had a girl tho so wasn't really paying her any mind she was just cool. Broke up with my girl at the time. Me and my home girl ? . She gave me head and what not. Last time I actually ? her was around April i think. I think she border line in love with me, she always talkin about what if we really ended up being together. I only see her as a comfortable ? and thats all tho. We literally tell each other everything so I definitely don't want her in a relationship way. She is one of my closest friends if not the closest. So yeah it is what it is.

What you give her from 1-10 ?
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    usually they're an ex but ? just doesn't work out but you dont really feel the need to stop talkin to them. At least in my situation thats what its like. Still cool...but u know that ? wont work out on a relationship level.

this.
    we got benefits too but rarely rely on each other. i'd marry my bestfriend
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Got a female best friend, been friends for 16 years. Knew her since high school, she got to know my fam and everything. She even stayed at my crib when her pops died and she had no place to go. On two different occasions, we did have sex, but we both came to the conclusion that we would be better as friends rather than a couple. I don't know it's weird, everybody expected us to be together cause we're so close. But now that we're both older and wiser, we learned to put that ? to the side and focus on the friendship.

How she look ? Because although it's possible, I'm thinking it might be that she just ain't all that attractive to you or the sex wasn't good or somethin...
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mmmmhhh all yall ? trying to/ have ?

thanks for keeping it #Real