The Official 2009/2010 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Options

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    word pau havin pf's shook, bye amare and ?
    well to amare's credit they signed frye and warrick SMH so he had to leave
    I think OKC is now the legit number 2 with maybe portland

word. i said it in the offseason thread but la is winning this offseason. yalls main threats are the thunder growing up fast, portland staying healthy and the spurs having one last run in them. the last two are unlikely
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    As if Kb's legacy couldnt get any better...
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Biggest thing this yr is Bynum needs to get healthy and stay healthy, the Heat, Celtics, Magic, Hawks, bulls, cant compete with our front line
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Watching the boys play in summer league right now, and i like what i have seen from our two 2nd round picks.

Devin Ebanks is a Trevor Ariza Clone. He is already a better shooter than Ariza when he came to the league. The sky is the limit with him, he has the build, he just needs to add more range to his shot. Already a good defensive player.

Derrick Caracter is freaking talented. Dude has a wide array of post moves and he has knocked down a few 20 footers already. He was a highly touted player when he came out of high school, but dude has serious off the court issue. Started out at Indiana, transferred to Louisville, kicked out of Louisville, then finished out college at UTEP. If he can show he is matured, he will definitely make the team.

I have already readjust my expectation for Gerald Green. He was the 8th man on the team tonight and he has barely played. Seems they are not that high on him.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I hope Lakershow can add raja bell to the cast still need to revamp that bench Lakershow2011 champs threepeat miami thrice goin to have to wait next year when they have a full team to try and contend
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    I hope Lakershow can add raja bell to the cast still need to revamp that bench Lakershow2011 champs threepeat miami thrice goin to have to wait next year when they have a full team to try and contend
    that would be a great pickup
  • Copper
    edited July 2010
    Options
    theyre reporting that fisher has a meetin on deck with pat riley on saturday
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fisher is a ? Muthfucka....He is jumping on the Heat Bandwagon too
  • Copper
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if he is that ? disgusting
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

they not tryna pay the man wanna give him 2.5per he laughing at that at least give the ? 5
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    smh if fish joins the heat ima bust a huge nut in his daughter's eye when she turns 18 to fix that ? ?
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited July 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    they not tryna pay the man wanna give him 2.5per he laughing at that at least give the ? 5

2.5!!!??...The Lakers are some ? Muthafucka's
  • Copper
    edited July 2010
    Options
    he might be doing this to get the lakers attention so they can get serious about his contract...unno a ploy
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    David Ebanks Flashed Some tools In todays game i wash impressed.
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Options
    David Ebanks Flashed Some tools In todays game i wash impressed.

Yea, he and Caracter impressed me a lot. They should both make the team. I was disappointed in Gerald Green. The dude sucked.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Yea, he and Caracter impressed me a lot. They should both make the team. I was disappointed in Gerald Green. The dude sucked.

What were u Expectiong From Gerald Green?? Lol Dude has Played 5 years in the NBA and Still Playing Summer League
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What were u Expectiong From Gerald Green?? Lol Dude has Played 5 years in the NBA and Still Playing Summer League

I guess, dude came into the league with so much talent, it is sad to watch it go down the drain. He is another example of why i an in favor of them going to college for at least 2 years.
  • toheeb27
    edited July 2010
    Options
    2.5!!!??...The Lakers are some ? Muthafucka's

WTF are u guys shocked about the 2.5 mil. He wont get more than that anywhere. The key issue is the 2nd year he wants. Lakers are only offering 1 year. So now they are playing a game of chicken.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited July 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    I guess, dude came into the league with so much talent, it is sad to watch it go down the drain. He is another example of why i an in favor of them going to college for at least 2 years.

He's not even a Good Baller, He just mad atheletic , Dude never had a clue what to do on the court besides Jump out the gym.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Real talk how many clutch shots saved LA in the finals with 4 sec or less if kobes not getting the rock there is only one other player I'm passing too
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shizza wrote: »
    smh if fish joins the heat ima bust a huge nut in his daughter's eye when she turns 18 to fix that ? ?

LMAO

If Fish leaves it would be a wash for us. Yeah we like to have him but...he only had one or two good years left anyway.

But 2.5? COME ON SON...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LMAO

If Fish leaves it would be a wash for us. Yeah we like to have him but...he only had one or two good years left anyway.

But 2.5? COME ON SON...

Id rather have him.. kobe throw him a few million
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    man I'll be ? if Fisher leave for Miami but the Lakers need to pay him
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm not worried about Fisher Kobe said Fish will be back so I'm going off that if he left for Miami though I'd be really disappointed
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited July 2010
    Options
    2.5 isn't enough to feed my family!!!! *Sprewell voice*