Yeshua aka Jesus The Christ Son of ? discussion thread...

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If there is only one ? , and Jesus is the only son of this man, why is it his story has been told the exact same way many times before him. Many ? births, december 25ths, let me give a clear Example

1820 BC, Egyptian book of the dead. We have a man named Horus. This man is the son of a ? , he was born to a ? mother, was baptized in a river, was later tempted alone in a desert by evil, he performed miricals like healing the sick, helping cripples, givin sight to the blind, had the ability to walk on water. Wow already so similar its scary, funny thing is that aint even half of it. He could also raise people from the dead and did so to Asar which in fact translates in Lazarus. Did I mention he was also crucified, found missing by two women on the third day, and was also resurrected. Damn.... He also had twelve disciples.

Now how is this possible? If this is true then someone writing the bible is telling ducktales, if this is all false it must have been prophesized right? They just didnt get the names, places, the whole Jesus not acually being a ? also, and other things right.

What about Krishna? Before Jesus' time again, Born to a ? as Gods offspring, baptized, healed through miricals, ? Krishna was even a carpenter to. Wierd right?

Even Mithra, born Dec. 25th, miricals, resurrected the 3rd day, the way, the truth, the light. Was considered the Messiah.??????

If Jesus didnt copy any of these or the other thousands of gods or messiahs why where so many born on the 25th is this a special day or something?

Someone run up in here droppin some knowledge

Let's say all stories in the world are the same as Jesus's story BUT they just changed characters. The ONLY reason they've changed characters is for it to fit THEIR culture, their people of color. From what you've posted, the story itself remains the same. So if that is the case what does it say about the story itself? It is true right? There is a belief that this happened to only one person and He was able to do these things right? So how are you trying to discredit or whatever the story itself? I don't understand. For me, it's an easy explanation.

I don't know much about other stories in other civilizations or whatever but if the story remains the same, that tells me something.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Let's say all stories in the world are the same as Jesus's story BUT they just changed characters. The ONLY reason they've changed characters is for it to fit THEIR culture, their people of color. From what you've posted, the story itself remains the same. So if that is the case what does it say about the story itself? It is true right? There is a belief that this happened to only one person and He was able to do these things right? So how are you trying to discredit or whatever the story itself? I don't understand. For me, it's an easy explanation.

I don't know much about other stories in other civilizations or whatever but if the story remains the same, that tells me something.

It tells the me Jesus story is complete ? , if its told before Jesus' time on numberous accounts it was just a populaur story.
  • cwill 420
    cwill 420 Members Posts: 32
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If there is only one ? , and Jesus is the only son of this man, why is it his story has been told the exact same way many times before him. Many ? births, december 25ths, let me give a clear Example

1820 BC, Egyptian book of the dead. We have a man named Horus. This man is the son of a ? , he was born to a ? mother, was baptized in a river, was later tempted alone in a desert by evil, he performed miricals like healing the sick, helping cripples, givin sight to the blind, had the ability to walk on water. Wow already so similar its scary, funny thing is that aint even half of it. He could also raise people from the dead and did so to Asar which in fact translates in Lazarus. Did I mention he was also crucified, found missing by two women on the third day, and was also resurrected. Damn.... He also had twelve disciples.

Now how is this possible? If this is true then someone writing the bible is telling ducktales, if this is all false it must have been prophesized right? They just didnt get the names, places, the whole Jesus not acually being a ? also, and other things right.

What about Krishna? Before Jesus' time again, Born to a ? as Gods offspring, baptized, healed through miricals, ? Krishna was even a carpenter to. Wierd right?

Even Mithra, born Dec. 25th, miricals, resurrected the 3rd day, the way, the truth, the light. Was considered the Messiah.??????

If Jesus didnt copy any of these or the other thousands of gods or messiahs why where so many born on the 25th is this a special day or something?

Someone run up in here droppin some knowledge

tsk--tsk...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It tells the me Jesus story is complete ? , if its told before Jesus' time on numberous accounts it was just a populaur story.

Or maybe different stories have been assimilated into one?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Or maybe different stories have been assimilated into one?

Yea I think that throughout time the more stories were told the more and more different pieces were accepted to and dropped from older stories, they continued this until they got one that sounded cool. Eventually it moved onto Jesus, people were overwhelmed with his Religion that the story then just cooled off and quit being used used.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    ...link plz?

I´m afraid you will have to cop it and read it for yourself bro. I´m not a native english speaker, I could google it up and randomly find some translation but I don´t know it they are accurate, the internet is full of ? . It´s a hell of a read btw, so having the book would be a great addition to your library.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You get the oppurtunity of a lifetime for selling your soul to Jesus.... Hello an all expense paid enternal trip to heaven, You'd be a fool not to accept this deal.
    Go to the website and check the testimonials looks pretty good.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He can just walk right up to em and grab em out the water
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    alienpop.jpg

• ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Explains the magical powers
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Explains the magical powers

lmao.........
  • demandred
    demandred Members Posts: 142
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is to my brothers and sisters who are in search of the truth... the world has it not for you... truth is something someone spends time and dedication to find... the message of the spirit is the message Christ preach... so many people still are preaching from their flesh, and intellect.... Those that even debate the word... debate it from the sense of worldliness...

My call to you brother is can you go beyond the words... can you go past religion and see the truth... see ? in his true form... for he was never absence... nor have you not seen him before... you just don't know how to recognize what lies before you eye gates

Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand... there is a war going on outside and no man is safe from... the plans of wickedness have increase and you should expect people to deny Christ for they know no better, nor do they wish to know any better for they are veiled, and the enemy rest upon their soul... and the enemy cannot acknowledge Christ because if he does then he will have to bow in defeat... so expect his followers to do the same

Ye must open ye mouth in prayer within the word... pray for the fallen... those veiled in pride... rebellion... stubborness... rejection.. hurt

Don't expect them to understand you for spiritual knowledge and world knowledge do not mix... they are as opposite ends of a magnet... they reject each other

Zion awaits those willing to fight the good fight

Ye must walk a walk that requires death to everyone one knows and allow ones self to be reborn... this was the walk of Christ
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Word! When did Rugoin hire goons to do his work though?

I havent seen nor have I been aware of this ? guy though, where may I find him so that I can witness him?
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    demandred wrote: »
    This is to my brothers and sisters who are in search of the truth... the world has it not for you... truth is something someone spends time and dedication to find... the message of the spirit is the message Christ preach... so many people still are preaching from their flesh, and intellect.... Those that even debate the word... debate it from the sense of worldliness...

My call to you brother is can you go beyond the words... can you go past religion and see the truth... see ? in his true form... for he was never absence... nor have you not seen him before... you just don't know how to recognize what lies before you eye gates

Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand... there is a war going on outside and no man is safe from... the plans of wickedness have increase and you should expect people to deny Christ for they know no better, nor do they wish to know any better for they are veiled, and the enemy rest upon their soul... and the enemy cannot acknowledge Christ because if he does then he will have to bow in defeat... so expect his followers to do the same

Ye must open ye mouth in prayer within the word... pray for the fallen... those veiled in pride... rebellion... stubborness... rejection.. hurt

Don't expect them to understand you for spiritual knowledge and world knowledge do not mix... they are as opposite ends of a magnet... they reject each other

Ye must walk a walk that requires death to everyone one knows and allow ones self to be reborn... this was the walk of Christ

then why doesnt ? just open their eyes to the truth
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Christ was/is a good person to emulate
  • demandred
    edited May 2010
    Options
    then why doesnt ? just open their eyes to the truth

For the same reason why some people are unable to successfully understand more advanced mathematics

Understand the law of nature is all things come with a cost, faith, and sacrifice... it requires you to be completely open minded with no reserves other than what is being poured into you, once the pouring is done... then you are able to process it internally.. but to obtain wisdom one must become a slave to wisdom... and the ancient generations were much more sophisticated then we are in things of the spirit... we write them off as silliness, because we have have been raised to only embrace 2/3 of our existence

? 's opening is one that originates and starts in the spirit... if you a neophyte in matters of the spirit... ? cannot visit you yet...

One can only experience what one is willing to have enough faith or trust in to allow one to open oneself up to be able to receive ... human nature is naturally closed off to accepting things that are outside of our comfort zone or understanding

Besides if you carefully read each line of this... it is the perfect answer to your question.. also understanding that the creator is a Holy being(spirit)

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
    Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
    Mat 7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
    Mat 7:9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
  • demandred
    edited May 2010
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Christ was/is a good person to emulate

110% agreement
  • demandred
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It is only when a man decides to abandon his fleshy or carnal or sinful nature, and start to work on birthing the spiritual man within him... that one is able to communicate with ? ... one must work towards Holiness, and understand Holiness is not being perfect or sinless... but dedicating ones self for the use of ? or preparing your soul to intake the Holy Spirit... cleansing your thought life, behavior, will, emotions to one in which ? can love favorably upon... until then ... until that person makes that decision that this is what this person wants... that this person is tired of life as usual... that the cars, money, clothes, hoes... the bickering... the animosity... the wars... bloodshed... immortality... the pain ... suffering... hunger... its only when you see what is wrong with the world.. and you decide that you want to be a person to make the sacrifice to make the change(same decision Christ made)... then you will be able to walk this walk

People think that they are suppose to agree with the Bible, or that its suppose to make them feel good... The Bible is meant to teach the reality of the laws of the nature of ? 's side of the spirit realm, and we have numerous people that try to take it outta the realm which its teachings reside and bring it 100% into our carnal minds.... The truth is not a comforter... its an instruction book, a teacher, a preparer,a friend, a leader, a warning, and a decision....

The matters of the flesh do not coincide with matters of the spirit... there is more outside than what our limited 5 senses can touch...
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? 's opening is one that originates and starts in the spirit... if you a neophyte in matters of the spirit... ? cannot visit you yet...

your saying its something out there that ? CANT do? i though he was the almighty? your saying he cant put it in your mind to see the truth? yet satan can trick you into doing whatever he wants to easily

whats up with that?
  • demandred
    edited May 2010
    Options
    your saying its something out there that ? CANT do? i though he was the almighty? your saying he cant put it in your mind to see the truth? yet satan can trick you into doing whatever he wants to easily

whats up with that?

your line of thought is basic... this thing is setup and has been setup for before the thing we call time existed... learn the system... and stop limiting yourself or else, you shall be forever veiled....

Everything in the spirit follows order, protocol, and rules which were established within the spirit
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    about the same as Jedi followers expecting you to deny Luke
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    good post im not gonna nit pick or even try cause the overall message is great(outside of the christ/christianity Spin) here are 2 things i disagree with tho

nothing on the same pole rejects, its a matter of degrees they can mix you can use world knowledge as a vehicle

This was/is the walk of many,and many b4 christ,so making this a christ issue is not accurate

My call to you brother is can you go beyond the words... can you go past religion and see the truth... see ? in his true form... for he was never absence... nor have you not seen him before... you just don't know how to recognize what lies before you eye
    co-sign great drop
  • demandred
    edited May 2010
    Options
    good post im not gonna nit pick or even try cause the overall message is great(outside of the christ/christianity Spin) here are 2 things i disagree with tho

nothing on the same pole rejects, its a matter of degrees they can mix you can use world knowledge as a vehicle

This was/is the walk of many,and many b4 christ,so making this a christ issue is not accurate

My call to you brother is can you go beyond the words... can you go past religion and see the truth... see ? in his true form... for he was never absence... nor have you not seen him before... you just don't know how to recognize what lies before you eye
    co-sign great drop

Great redrops on the drops

The particular issue I tend to have on this board is people tend to use narrow experience based reasoning that resides in the 5 sense gates... when it comes to numerous things within the spirit... this severely cripples one of being able to extract the spirit fed application of the words, or prevents them from learning, because instead of trying to learn.. they are too busy trying to pick it apart within the flesh/soulish realm instead of the spirit realm and they tend to write it off as a bunch of hooblah.. but I agree with you to a person that walks in deeper illumination you see that all things are connected from both realms

My perspective concerning Christ and my reasoning behind picking him is this....

We are all "Old Spirits" ... our Spirit is ageless... our spirits and the spirits of those that dwell in high places have numerous similarities... and our particular spirits are the ones that were created to reside in that place,where the now fallen spirits have been banished... but the problem is once the fallen spirits are replaced.. they will be abolished into nonexistence... therefor the battle that resides is the fallen spirits are fighting for their very existence...which means they must push all away from the very thing that spells the end of their regime

With this understanding... why pick Christ?
    Numerous people have walked the walk before and after Christ... but I have yet to see one who walked it to the completion in which he walked it... and that completion gave him authority in which he gives to those that are willing to follow in his footsteps.. which ultimately conquers the fallen spirit... and restores the old spirits, which we are, into the bliss in which the fallen spirits experienced before falling

Christ himself is an old spirit in spirit form... but with the addition of being a governing, creative, and redeeming spirit.. whose spirit is part of the original spirit which breathes life into all things of the spirit... but once he took on an earth suit... he was 100% as human as we are... but he chose to follow the leadership of his spiritman, which gave him a higher experience within this earth and the thing we call life....

Why choose Christ... because he grants dominance over all things of the world... to those that understand what dominance is.... any other path... while adds pieces of the puzzle and necessary to know... lacks the authority... power... and the breathe(movement) of the original spirit
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    very good post

well if i can add to this

imo spirit is a unifying principle, a force that animates matter. therefore spirit and matter are inseparable because matter is the means by which spirit expresses itself through form.
    matter is the materialized expression of spirit,or spirit in its lowest levels of vibration. spirit, IMO can exist essentially without matter but matter cannot exist without spirit.even down to the smallest unit or particle of all material life, the hydrogen atom is spiritual.

your obviously meditating and getting some of this from intuition. do u study the kabbalah? have you ever read the book of coming forth by day? if so what do u think?

your message seems more universal than christian.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

I agree with with everything except the bolded, I have a slight difference with.

Nice Mobb Deep reference.