Yeshua aka Jesus The Christ Son of ? discussion thread...

Options
blue falcon
blue falcon Members Posts: 128
edited August 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
It seems the Hebrew Israelites are at it again with their bad bible readings (and the sad part is they use the King James Bible)and and 1/2 truths so we have to go back to the word to show what they are saying is false. There are a few proof texts they use to show that Jesus was black but I think this one is the most prevalant.

1. He had feet of brass - This is not only a lie but it's just lazy reading. Lets look at what the bible says

Revelation 1:15(King James Version)

15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Here we see that this isn't talking about brass but rather brass thats in a furnace burning. Brass burns white. This whole thing will become more apparent as we move on.

2. He had hair of wool - This again is simply lazy reading. The bible says

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

It doesn't say His hear was like wool but rather that its WHITE LIKE WOOL.

This entire vision of Jesus is of Jesus on earth but in Heaven in His full glorified state. To put it simply verse 16 says

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

I don't know about you but I've never seen the sun shine black. This can be related to Jesus in Matthew 17:2 and Mark 9:2

Lets read from Matthew

Matthew 17:1-2 (King James Version)

Matthew 17
1And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

and now Mark 9

Mark 9:1-3 (King James Version)

Mark 9
1And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of ? come with power.

2And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.

3And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.

Jesus in His glorified form is blindingly bright and brilliant. Not black.

As for what color Jesus is or what color you are what does the bible say............IT DOESN'T. And it doesn't MATTER.

There are only 2 colors that matter Red and White.

Isaiah 1:17-19 (King James Version)

17Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Seek the Lord while He maybe found.

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    SMH @ people believing Jesus Christ is black or even white. I like how you put it blue falcon, "Jesus in His glorified form is blindingly bright and brilliant."

How awesome it will be to behold the Lord one day!
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So the HBI's have no talking points to come back? Oh maybe its because you "overstand" the situation and don't have time to talk to an uncle tom "christian".
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Jesus didnt even exist
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Jesus didnt even exist

I'd then ask you to refute the many secular historical accounts of Jesus Christ. No historian will stand behind that claim even the atheist ones will not say Jesus didn't exist. Only a fringe minority of the NT scholars will say Jesus never existed.
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'd then ask you to refute the many secular historical accounts of Jesus Christ. No historian will stand behind that claim even the atheist ones will not say Jesus didn't exist. Only a fringe minority of the NT scholars will say Jesus never existed.

So prove his existence. Dont quote biblical texts and use that as your proof, show some actual facts. You can talk about the CLAIMS of scholars but CLAIMS are NOT FACTS!
    Without using the bible proof of Jesus or any character in the bible is simply non-existant. The only reason its even up for debate is because the bible mentions Egypt and Rome, both civilzations that we know exist. In Egypt and Rome you can find writings, statues, and PROOF of the existence of people mentioned from these civilzations. Now if a man rose from the dead and left nothing but a tomb behind you would think it wouldve been better documented because things like that dont happen everyday. You have people walking on water, splitting seas, giving the deaf ears and the blind eyes to see, you would think if there was actually people around doing these thing it wouldve been documented a bit better. But no, instead all we have is a bible that we dont even know who wrote it.
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So prove his existence. Dont quote biblical texts and use that as your proof, show some actual facts. You can talk about the CLAIMS of scholars but CLAIMS are NOT FACTS!
    Without using the bible proof of Jesus or any character in the bible is simply non-existant. The only reason its even up for debate is because the bible mentions Egypt and Rome, both civilzations that we know exist. In Egypt and Rome you can find writings, statues, and PROOF of the existence of people mentioned from these civilzations. Now if a man rose from the dead and left nothing but a tomb behind you would think it wouldve been better documented because things like that dont happen everyday. You have people walking on water, splitting seas, giving the deaf ears and the blind eyes to see, you would think if there was actually people around doing these thing it wouldve been documented a bit better. But no, instead all we have is a bible that we dont even know who wrote it.

yet another blind fool who hasn't done any research on the matter comes in here to spew a bunch of lies, hate and utter non-sense. Before I shoot this ridicilous and refuted claim down I'm giving you until noon tomorrow to actually research and retract this absurd claim.
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yet another blind fool who hasn't done any research on the matter comes in here to spew a bunch of lies, hate and utter non-sense. Before I shoot this ridicilous and refuted claim down I'm giving you until noon tomorrow to actually research and retract this absurd claim.

I'll be waiting...The statement you made sounds oh so familiar....I was hoping you could shut me up tonight! lol

Oh yeah and while you're at it can you prove to me that Moses existed. I asked you that in another thread but im guessing you cant do that either.
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'll be waiting...The statement you made sounds oh so familiar....I was hoping you could shut me up tonight! lol

Oh yeah and why you're at it can you prove to me that Moses existed. I asked you that in another thread but im guessing you cant do that either.

time is tickin son get to the research
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    time is tickin son get to the research

wait you want me to research it? This to TOOOOOOO funny! I asked YOU to prove it. You dont know who wrote the bible, I dont know wrote the bible, NOBODY knows who wrote the bible. All then can tell us is that it came from a Priestly source, a Yahwist source, an Elowist source and an Deuteronimist(sp ???) source. Now YOU get to work. lol
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited January 2010
    Options
    WAKE UP BLACK MAN YOU ARE NOT AFRICAN BUT THE ABORIGINAL JEW THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF THE MOST HIGH !!!!

THE TRUE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

JUDAH- American Blacks
    BENJAMIN- West Indian Blacks
    LEVI- Haitians
    SIMEON- Dominicans
    ZEBULON- Black Indians Guatemala to Panama(Mayans)
    EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans
    MANASSEH- Cubans
    GAD- Native-American Indians
    REUBEN- Seminole Indians
    ASHER- Columbia to Uruguay (Incas)
    ISSACHAR- Mexicans (Aztecs)
    NAPTHALI- Argentina/Chile
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    WAKE UP BLACK MAN YOU ARE NOT AFRICAN BUT THE ABORIGINAL JEW THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF THE MOST HIGH !!!!

JUDAH- American Blacks
    LEVI- Haitians
    SIMEON- Dominicans
    EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans
    MANASSEH- Cubans
    REUBEN- Seminole Indians

Brotha, brotha, BROTHA!!! I need to know how you came up wit this?
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options

JUDAH- American Blacks
    LEVI- Haitians
    SIMEON- Dominicans
    EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans
    MANASSEH- Cubans
    REUBEN- Seminole Indians

How does this disprove the blatant lies you guys use to prove that Jesus was black?
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How does this disprove the blatant lies you guys use to prove that Jesus was black?

JESUS DID NOT EXIST!!!!

Jesus is as real as those european images of Jesus you see in their churches.
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    JESUS DID NOT EXIST!!!!

Jesus did exist. Simply because the roman catholic church painted pictures of "Jesus" doesn't mean thats what he looked like.
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Jesus did exist. Simply because the roman catholic church painted pictures of "Jesus" doesn't mean thats what he looked like.

So how do you figure that he couldnt possibly be black??? If he did exist then why would they paint inaccurate pictures of him knowing thats not what he looked like? Of course this is all assuming he existed, which he didnt.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    JESUS DID NOT EXIST!!!!

If Jesus Christ did not exist, can you explain why thousands upon thousands of people willingly laid down there life for Him during the 1st century A.D.? Why would people, who have nothing to gain if Jesus Christ never existed, willingly die during this time period?

Countless souls were put to death for refusing to participate in Emperor Cult, which is the worship of Caesar. I can see if 1 or 2 people refused to worship the Emperor as ? , but thousands upon thousands of Christians were butchered like pigs in the arena for refusal to worship Caesar. Why would these people living in the 1st century go through this for what they know to be a lie? What were these people doing? Are you going to tell me that this never happend either?
  • sounds of jacob
    edited January 2010
    Options
    THAT WHITE IMAGE OF JESUS CHRIST IS CEASRE BORGIA SON OF POPE ALEXANDER THE 6TH OF ROME PUT UP DURING THE 14 CENTURY / RENNASAINCE .. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THE MOORS WHICH WHERE NEGROES RULED SPAIN / EUROPE FOR 1000 YEARS BEFORE THE TRANS ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE IN FACT THE FIRST ROUND OF SLAVES CAME FROM SPAIN EXILED BY QUEEN IZEBELA AND KING king ferdinanD THATS THE HISTORY THEY DONT TEACH ..

YOU NEGROES ARE THE TRUE JEWS THE HOLOCAUST WAS STAGED ECT

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS NOT IN THE SKY ITS GOING TO BE NEW JERUSALEM .... WHERE THE 12 TRIBES ARE GOING BACK INTO POWER UNDER CHRIST WITH INDISTRUCTABLE BODIES... A NATION OF ADVATARS

THE OTHER NATIONS ARE GOING INTO CAPTIVITY YOUU HAVE BEEN LIED TO

revelations 2:26

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

and he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

BLACK POWER FAMILY
    YOUTUBE.COM /SOUNDSOFJACOB
  • bless the child
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If Jesus Christ did not exist, can you explain why thousands upon thousands of people willingly laid down there life for Him during the 1st century A.D.? Why would people, who have nothing to gain if Jesus Christ never existed, willingly die during this time period?

Countless souls were put to death for refusing to participate in Emperor Cult, which is the worship of Caesar. I can see if 1 or 2 people refused to worship the Emperor as ? , but thousands upon thousands of Christians were butchered like pigs in the arena for refusal to worship Caesar. Why would these people living in the 1st century go through this for what they know to be a lie? What were these people doing? Are you going to tell me that this never happend either?

That still doesnt prove that Jesus existed. The book existed, yes, they couldve been reading the Bible and believed in a Jesus Christ the same why you believe in a Jesus Christ today.You believe in Jesus Christ but I know for a fact that you cant say you know for an actual fact that Jesus existed. You just believe what you read about Jesus.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Brotha, brotha, BROTHA!!! I need to know how you came up wit this?

lol that ? smoking that OHHH WEEEE!!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I dont' really care about this whole racial argument of Jesus because I think people who do that are missing the point of his teachings altogether. Still there is some bad argumentation being done here, and I feel the need to point it out.
    1. He had feet of brass - This is not only a lie but it's just lazy reading. Lets look at what the bible says

Revelation 1:15(King James Version)

15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Here we see that this isn't talking about brass but rather brass thats in a furnace burning. Brass burns white. This whole thing will become more apparent as we move on.

Though I do agree that this line probably isn't designed to make people believe Jesus was black, your belief that it suggests he was white is faulty too. The problem is that you and the others are hung up on color. The writer isn't emphasizing color at all. The writer is talking more about brilliance, as in Jesus gave off a glow like a heated metal. This line isn't addressing skin color at all. You make this same basic mistake throughout your argument.
    2. He had hair of wool - This again is simply lazy reading. The bible says

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

It doesn't say His hear was like wool but rather that its WHITE LIKE WOOL.

You're right here, no complaint. I'll only point out that hair being white like wool, doesn't suggest anything about race at all.

This entire vision of Jesus is of Jesus on earth but in Heaven in His full glorified state. To put it simply verse 16 says

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

I don't know about you but I've never seen the sun shine black. This can be related to Jesus in Matthew 17:2 and Mark 9:2

Lets read from Matthew

Matthew 17:1-2 (King James Version)

Matthew 17
    1And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

and now Mark 9

Mark 9:1-3 (King James Version)

Mark 9
    1And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of ? come with power.

2And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.

3And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.

Jesus in His glorified form is blindingly bright and brilliant. Not black.

As for what color Jesus is or what color you are what does the bible say............IT DOESN'T. And it doesn't MATTER.

There are only 2 colors that matter Red and White.

Isaiah 1:17-19 (King James Version)

17Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Seek the Lord while He maybe found.

Now I'm not sure why you put any of that up. First, a couple of those verses were talking about Jesus' raiment shining white. Raiment is clothing so this isn't a commentary on skin color at all. Secondly, you seem to be suggesting that Jesus isn't black because the verses keep referring to him shining brilliantly. Frankly, that is just a stupid stance to take. Do white people or any other light skinned people shine? No. Clearly these verses are talking about an inhuman brilliance. Jesus' skin color isn't being addressed at all. What is being described is the fact that he seems to be giving off some type of radiant energy. He could give that off whether his skin was white, black, or purple. Lastly, you give a scripture that mentions sins and compares them to the colors white and red. Again, I don't even see what this has to do with an argument of race. The verse is talking about a person's sin. The red is tying those sins to blood. The white is to signify that they have been purified. This has nothing to do with Jesus' skin tone at all.

I know that your intentions are to refute what others have been saying regarding the race of Jesus. That's all well and good. The problem is I think you did that, and then went on to make claims or suggestions that were just as bad as the ones they made, and actually probably a bit worse.
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1. If you read further down I explained that Jesus in his glorified form blindingly bright and brilliant. I know this isn't in reference to skin color but rather in reference to the bright white "aura" that surrounds Jesus in His glorified state. I'm not hung up on color but people such as the Black Hebrew Israelites have based their entire theology on blacks being the real Jews and the only ones going to heaven and have black washed history to fit their wicked doctrine. I personally don't care what color Christ was, I only care that He is my Lord and Savior.

2. I know that but the BHI's would have you believe that having wooly hair means you're black. They often try to use this to say that Jesus was black.

3. No I'm cross refencing what is being said in revelation to what is being said in the gospel. I'm not taking a stance about his color but rather the passages used by the BHI's to prove He was black are faulty and don't prove what they are trying to say. I'm not saying Jesus was white I'm saying that He was glowing white and the scriptures being used to support Jesus' blackness aren't valid.

4. I think you may have misread what I wrote. It seems we agree in totality but you are missing the point.
  • blue falcon
    edited January 2010
    Options
    THAT WHITE IMAGE OF JESUS CHRIST IS CEASRE BORGIA SON OF POPE ALEXANDER THE 6TH OF ROME PUT UP DURING THE 14 CENTURY / RENNASAINCE .. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THE MOORS WHICH WHERE NEGROES RULED SPAIN / EUROPE FOR 1000 YEARS BEFORE THE TRANS ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE IN FACT THE FIRST ROUND OF SLAVES CAME FROM SPAIN EXILED BY QUEEN IZEBELA AND KING king ferdinanD THATS THE HISTORY THEY DONT TEACH ..

YOU NEGROES ARE THE TRUE JEWS THE HOLOCAUST WAS STAGED ECT

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS NOT IN THE SKY ITS GOING TO BE NEW JERUSALEM .... WHERE THE 12 TRIBES ARE GOING BACK INTO POWER UNDER CHRIST WITH INDISTRUCTABLE BODIES... A NATION OF ADVATARS

THE OTHER NATIONS ARE GOING INTO CAPTIVITY YOUU HAVE BEEN LIED TO

revelations 2:26

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

and he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

BLACK POWER FAMILY
    YOUTUBE.COM /SOUNDSOFJACOB

1. No its not. There were depictions of Jesus WELL before the 14th century.

2. The moors were muslim too. So what?

3. So where is this new jerusalem going to be if the earth is going to be consumed in fire and destroyed?
  • sounds of jacob
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ecclesiastes 1:4

One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever

THE LAKE OF FIRE IS AN ANCIENT DESCRIPTION SO YOU MUST HAVE A BIT OF IMAGINATION "IF YOU WILL"

THIS IS TALKING ABOUT THE THERMO NECULAR DESTRUCTION (WW4)OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ..

AND ITS COMING VERY VERY VERY SOON !!!

WHERE THE TRUE JEWS WHERE TAKEN .... THE NEGROES .. SOUTHERN KINGDOM ... THE TRIBES OF JUDAH, BENJAMIN AND LEVI

ITS GOING TO BE DESTROYED BECAUSE IT WAS STOLEN FROM THE OTHER 9 TRIBES NATIVE AMERICANS.. LATIN TRIBES ECT YOU GOT DAMN DEVILS HAVE ALOT TO PAY FOR SO THATS AMERICAS JUDGEMENT

IN THE MIDST OF SUCH THE TRUE ISRAELITES WILL BE DELIVERED IN SO CALLED UFOS.... 1/3 OF THE NATION

THAT ARE IN NORTH AMERICA

1/3 OF ISRAEL

ESSENTIALY ...... GO DO SOME HOMEWORK YOUTUBE.COM/SOUNDSOFJACOB

THE OTHER NATIONS ESPECCIALY CAUCASIANS ARE GOING INTO ? CAPTIVITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLESS !!!
  • sounds of jacob
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1. No its not. There were depictions of jesus well before the 14th century.

2. The moors were muslim too. So what?

3. So where is this new jerusalem going to be if the earth is going to be consumed in fire and destroyed?

the post rennesiance pictures are ceasre borgia man painted by leanardo divinci do the research ? and the pictures of mary are really his sister lacrisha borgia .. The last supper pic ect..... The moors where muslim?? Thats irrelevant i was emphesising the holy roman empire .. All the images where white washed iconaclism .. ..
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    smh, the man existed and because of that he had to be something, he wasn't clear... he was a human after all... he most likely was of black and/or of middle eastern ethnicity