Yeshua aka Jesus The Christ Son of ? discussion thread...

Options

Comments

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you keep ducking the question if they're one in essence how can the Father be greater than all?

I've been known to dodge questions here and there but I thought in my last response I cleared that up. Jesus knew His Position as ? the Son. As the Son, he couldn't be greater than the Father. I hinted at that at the end of my response.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited January 2010
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    I've been known to dodge questions here and there but I thought in my last response I cleared that up. Jesus knew His Position as ? the Son. As the Son, he couldn't be greater than the Father. I hinted at that at the end of my response.

that makes sense to you?

you can't say they're one in the same but then make a distinction as to how they're different you gotta keep it consistent

Either he's ? or he's not ain't no half steppin
  • alissowack
    edited January 2010
    Options
    that makes sense to you?

you can't say they're one in the same but then make a distinction as to how they're different you gotta keep it consistent

Either he's ? or he's not ain't no half steppin

I don't believe ? is "half-steppin'". I believe ? isn't interested is how much you or even I know about Him. Book knowledge isn't going to save us. ? is interested whether or not you believe that when He says He is ? , He really means it. It's a matter of trust; a matter of faith. We live in a time where you virtually can't trust anybody when someone says something. For all you know, I'm just trying to scam you or get you be a part of some cult. I don't really expect you to believe because you already have come to your conclusions about ? and it has nothing to do with the Bible. Presuppositions have already have you sold on something else.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    influence.gif
    .................................................................................

Yea that's the religious version of Jesus lol... Being Christ-like goes against everything any westernized religion stands for.
  • alissowack
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you understood the overall teachings of Christ Jesus, you would see that this statement from Adolf is no where close to it. People do this where they do some horrible crime and attach "? " or "Jesus" to it. You would definitely have to ask yourself this question...if he was inspired by Jesus, why would he try to exterminate the very people that ? chose? Why did he go after the Jews if the Bible is where he got his inspiration from?
  • demandred
    demandred Members Posts: 142
    edited February 2010
    Options
    At court in front of the judge...

Why did you rob 6 banks last month?...

Because Sprint turned my phone off

gg
  • demandred
    edited February 2010
    Options
    but the Jews killed Jesus.

A particular group of Jews killed Christ, actually a small percentage, because they didnt want to conform to the standard that Christ was raising, and it would of taken apart alot of the political bull ? they were playing... that didnt give him the right to do what he did

Thats like white people deciding to a massive killing spree on blacks, because of OJ Simpson...

? was just a nut, and a puppet that got used....
  • demandred
    edited February 2010
    Options
    is that similar with a percentage of white people enslaving blacks? Are you implying that maybe ? shouldn't have held all Jews responsible as blacks shouldn't hold all whites as responsible?

When you trace down the truth about the slave trade, and if you would find it in your heart to waste time with being upset about it... the people we need to be upset with is our own selves... Blacks are the ones that were selling themselves to the slave traders, and more slaves were purchased then stolen... but when you place things on shelves for people to purchase, sometimes things are going to show up missing....

Regardless of the statement above, holding the white race responsible for enslaving blacks is childish and immature behavior...
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I 100% agree. You should here the ? I get when I say the exact samething. Rather we like it or not there were Africans involved in the slave trade.

Ur rite there was............people gotta Do there history........
  • Esteban LE√AR
    Esteban LE√AR Members Posts: 10
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Isaiah 40:31 (King James Version)

31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

1 John 4:8 (New International Version)
    8Whoever does not love does not know ? , because ? is love.
  • phanatron
    phanatron Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Is this the inspirational message of the day?
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Great Thread.......

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

I and my Father are one. John 10:27-30

The Father and The Son ARE ONE!!!

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. John 8:58

& peep the wording.......

And Moses said unto ? , Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The ? of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

And ? said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. Exodus 3:13-14

There should be no doubt in any Bible believers mind concerning the divinity of Yeshua (Jesus) The Christ.....

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty ? , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

This great truth is boldly declared throughout the old and new testaments.......

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no ? . Isaiah 44:6

&

And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; Revelation 2:8

There is a clear breakdown of this in the first chapter/ first verse of the book of John.......

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with ? , and the Word was ? . John 1:1

And then in verse 15.......

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 1:15

Praise Him.......He is Worthy.

Any questions..........get at me!!!

PEACE
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I am the Son of ? .
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I am the Son of ? .

Elaborate! Or this will be regarded as an attention ? post^^^^^^^

PEACE
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Great Thread.......

PEACE

I got one...dont you feel like your being trolled with the "praise him he is the greatest etc.." like do you honestly think ? needs up to remind him of how awesome he is all the time?
    *watch he quotes a scripture from the bible to back up his argument*
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=TX_Made713;274037]I got one...dont you feel like your being trolled with the "praise him he is the greatest etc.." like do you honestly think ? needs up to remind him of how awesome he is all the time? *watch he quotes a scripture from the bible to back up his argument*[/QUOTE]

tru............Real talk..................but didnt u use 2 do the same thing 2 though??????
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    tru............Real talk..................but didnt u use 2 do the same thing 2 though??????

dont remind me
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    dont remind me

Ok then, Now We have that out the way..............Ur knocking Dude 4 doin the Same ? U use 2 Do, matter of fact Ya ? use to be Friends or E-friends or wateva Ya wanna Call it............DOnt u find that Hypocritical????
  • TX_Made713
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Ok then, Now We have that out the way..............Ur knocking Dude 4 doin the Same ? U use 2 Do, matter of fact Ya ? use to be Friends or E-friends or wateva Ya wanna Call it............DOnt u find that Hypocritical????

huh? lmao @ e friends. I aint bashin noone, i asked a question
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Does anyone have a verse where Jesus actually says he is the son of ? . I'm asking because I saw in the Qu'ran where Jesus tells ? that he never said such a thing and that he isn't sure how the people came to that conclusion. It got me thinking. I know that several people refer to him as the son of ? , but I don't remember him ever referring to himself as such. I know he calls ? , father, but he directs everyone to refer to ? as father.
  • kingjust627
    kingjust627 Members Posts: 47
    edited March 2010
    Options

I guess this is where "sheeple" come from. LOL
  • supaman4321
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Great Thread.......

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all;
    and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

I and my Father are one. John 10:27-30

The Father and The Son ARE ONE!!!

PEACE

I've never got a logical explanation from a Christian on how Jesus can say his Father is greater than all but they are at the same time one in the same, it seems to me that he's saying they're on in purpose but maybe you can further enlightenment me on your thought process and how you came to your conclusion?
  • supaman4321
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Does anyone have a verse where Jesus actually says he is the son of ? . I'm asking because I saw in the Qu'ran where Jesus tells ? that he never said such a thing and that he isn't sure how the people came to that conclusion. It got me thinking. I know that several people refer to him as the son of ? , but I don't remember him ever referring to himself as such. I know he calls ? , father, but he directs everyone to refer to ? as father.

Alhamdullilah! If i recall correctly he refers to himself as the Son of Man he doesn't call himself the Son of ? and he definitely doesn't call himself ? ....but people like to take as much as they can from an implicit statement when they have countless explicit statements beating them over the head....
  • supaman4321
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    I got one...dont you feel like your being trolled with the "praise him he is the greatest etc.." like do you honestly think ? needs up to remind him of how awesome he is all the time?
    *watch he quotes a scripture from the bible to back up his argument*

On the authority of Abu Dharr Al-Ghafari, of the prophet is that among the sayings he relates from his Lord is that He said:

"O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another.

O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you. O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you.

O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and you will not attain benefiting Me so as to benefit Me. O my servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to become as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more than a needle decreases the sea if put into it.

O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him who finds good praise Allah, and let him who finds other than that blame no one but himself."

related by Muslim.
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Jesus = a white ? named Serapis from Alexandria Egypt who was known as the Christos and his followers "Christians" who existed 200 years b4 Jews were called Christians in Antioch. (look him up/see his image -google image serapis)