Yeshua aka Jesus The Christ Son of ? discussion thread...

Options

Comments

• supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You're welcome? smh @ folks these days

thank you for what you didn't TELL me how to do it which is what I asked for but you did attempt to patronize me smh @ folks these days
  • supaman4321
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Only ? knows the time for the end of this system of things, not even Jesus Christ knows, this is what separates ? and Son.

As well as ? being free from temptation, capable to defend himself from any and all persecuters, free from any needs such as food, water, prayer...oh and the biggest thing JESUS NEVER SAID HE WAS ? !

I think those are all pretty big things that separate them.
  • paranom
    paranom Members Posts: 15
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Moses wasn't mistaken he was adopted.
    A Midian woman mistook Moses for an Egyptian in Exodus 2:19
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    As well as ? being free from temptation, capable to defend himself from any and all persecuters, free from any needs such as food, water, prayer...oh and the biggest thing JESUS NEVER SAID HE WAS ? !

I think those are all pretty big things that separate them.

However, according to the Bible, Jesus has said on occassion that if you have seen him, you have seen the Father; that the Father and himself are one.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    However, according to the Bible, Jesus has said on occassion that if you have seen him, you have seen the Father; that the Father and himself are one.

Jesus was "one" with everything and everyone.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If Moses was sent down the Nile River to Egypt, and the Nile flows from South to North,then where was he coming from?
  • SoulRattler of Venom
    SoulRattler of Venom Members Posts: 458
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thank you for what you didn't TELL me how to do it which is what I asked for but you did attempt to patronize me smh @ folks these days

Is it my fault that you're computer illiterate? Just appreciate that I embedded the video for you and move on. It's not like anyone's going to sit through that entire clip anyway.
  • alissowack
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Jesus was "one" with everything and everyone.

I believe that this oneness is more relational; more...personal; that it is something that just can't be shared by anybody and anything, otherwise we all would be born into it. There wouldn't be a need to say what we believe if we are "Christians" by default. The verse saying that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life wouldn't have much relevence(it may not even have any relevence now).
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I believe that this oneness is more relational; more...personal; that it is something that just can't be shared by anybody and anything, otherwise we all would be born into it. There wouldn't be a need to say what we believe if we are "Christians" by default. The verse saying that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life wouldn't have much relevence(it may not even have any relevence now).

We are all born into it, but we are trained out of it. Your name, my name. Your toys, my stuff. Your your your your, mine mine mine, theirs theirs their. Kids right from birth are taught to seperate and catergorize everything. Before a certain age children don't even recognize themselves in a mirror. This is one of the ways I think we are born into a world of error(sin). To say "christians by default" is silly. Oneness has no-thing to do with "christianity" or christians for that matter. Claiming you are christian is just another label, another segregator. What/who was jesus? What was his way? What was his truth? And what did his life consist of? He was 100% aware:100% truth, his way was forgiveness, and his life was compassion. That IS the way, the truth and the life. And it was very relevant thousands of years ago and ever more relevant now. If humans raised their children under those three principles: awareness, forvigeness, and compassion people would be more 'one' with everything. With awareness alone, comes oneness. With awareness comes forgiveness, and so to compasison. It is impossible that it not come together like this.
  • supaman4321
    edited January 2010
    Options

much in the same way that if you saw Moses you saw ? or Noah, or David or any of the other prophet's because all prophets are a sign from the Creator and they are one in purpose not in essence i'm pretty sure the sentence right before that Jesus says that his Father is greater than all so how can they be one in the same if his Father is greater than him at the same time?
  • alissowack
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We are all born into it, but we are trained out of it. Your name, my name. Your toys, my stuff. Your your your your, mine mine mine, theirs theirs their. Kids right from birth are taught to seperate and catergorize everything. Before a certain age children don't even recognize themselves in a mirror. This is one of the ways I think we are born into a world of error(sin). To say "christians by default" is silly. Oneness has no-thing to do with "christianity" or christians for that matter. Claiming you are christian is just another label, another segregator. What/who was jesus? What was his way? What was his truth? And what did his life consist of? He was 100% aware:100% truth, his way was forgiveness, and his life was compassion. That IS the way, the truth and the life. And it was very relevant thousands of years ago and ever more relevant now. If humans raised their children under those three principles: awareness, forvigeness, and compassion people would be more 'one' with everything. With awareness alone, comes oneness. With awareness comes forgiveness, and so to compasison. It is impossible that it not come together like this.

Being morally good doesn't get rid of sin. It's a nice gesture to teach morals, but it can't earn ? 's favor. It is just about morals, then virtually all religions teach it. The Pharisees were people of the law and Jesus in effect said it was not enough.
  • alissowack
    edited January 2010
    Options
    much in the same way that if you saw Moses you saw ? or Noah, or David or any of the other prophet's because all prophets are a sign from the Creator and they are one in purpose not in essence i'm pretty sure the sentence right before that Jesus says that his Father is greater than all so how can they be one in the same if his Father is greater than him at the same time?

However, did Moses or David ever made this claim of being one with the Father? To make the statements that Jesus made was unheard of in Biblical history. For you see me post, "I am one with ? " would stir up some controversy among the Christian community.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Being morally good doesn't get rid of sin. It's a nice gesture to teach morals, but it can't earn ? 's favor. It is just about morals, then virtually all religions teach it. The Pharisees were people of the law and Jesus in effect said it was not enough.

What does that have to do with what I said?
  • cwill 420
    cwill 420 Members Posts: 32
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ‘Jesus’ is not the Supreme ‘g-d’. However, according to the ‘bible’, ‘Jesus’ is “the firstborn of every creature,” which means, ‘he’ was the Supreme g-d's first original creation. Read [Rev. 3:14; Col. 1:15-17]
  • alissowack
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What does that have to do with what I said?

Part of that singled out the part when you was saying if parents taught awareness...etc. However, at the same time I was trying to say that sin is still an issue that only Jesus is said to have dealt with it. The Bible say all have sinned and fall short of the glory of ? ; that no one is righteous.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    o this is most intriguing
  • carl p
    carl p Members Posts: 36
    edited January 2010
    Options

co-sign........................
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1. Part of that singled out the part when you was saying if parents taught awareness...etc.

2. However, at the same time I was trying to say that sin is still an issue that only Jesus is said to have dealt with it. The Bible say all have sinned and fall short of the glory of ? ; that no one is righteous.

Alrighty then.
  • blue falcon
    blue falcon Members Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Options
    synopsis I'm not watching 48 minutes of non-sense.
  • supaman4321
    edited January 2010
    Options
    synopsis I'm not watching 48 minutes of non-sense.

then your purpose of coming into the thread and commenting was what exactly? Once again how is it non-sense in lies when he pointing out clear logical fallacies in your own "inerrant word of ? "
  • supaman4321
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I find it interesting how none of the people who advocate Jesus' deity have tried to tackle any of the 10 reasons put forth in the video and again to Allissowack how can Jesus be one with ? but ? also be greater than all at the same time?

Alhamdullilah Christians aren't responsible for our modern mathematical system
  • alissowack
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I find it interesting how none of the people who advocate Jesus' deity have tried to tackle any of the 10 reasons put forth in the video and again to Allissowack how can Jesus be one with ? but ? also be greater than all at the same time?

Maybe what they share has nothing to do with family ties. They are one in their nature, their essence; that when you hear Jesus speak, he demands as much attention as the Father. However, at the same time, Jesus knows his position as the Son.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

I've given you irrefutable evidence on numerous occasions supaman. But of course you always deny the truth because of your lost condition. It's really pointless to even rebuttal the foolishness in that video. Anything I give you from the word of ? , which will thoroughly annihilate the mans position, will be dismissed by you. You don't want truth, you want argument. You don't want knowledge, you want distortion. You don't want salvation, you want corruption. So, Have it your way my brother.
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ his reasons.
  • supaman4321
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maybe what they share has nothing to do with family ties. They are one in their nature, their essence; that when you hear Jesus speak, he demands as much attention as the Father. However, at the same time, Jesus knows his position as the Son.

you keep ducking the question if they're one in essence how can the Father be greater than all?

douwant2go2heaven you haven't given me anything you spouted your cookie cutter reasons and i refuted them and again how is it foolishness when he's going by what your own bible says, you sir are a clown

Carlos Bruise-Her since the reasons are so laughable how about you shut them down then...or are you enrolled in clown school as well