Breaking Bad Season 3 starts 3/21

Options

Comments

• bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It had to be Gus that made the call, he is the only one with motive.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For some reason Hanks character is becoming very interesting. Just how like when he's sitting by himself he gets all sad but then his partner opens the door and Hank is all like "Eyyy pedro lets go down some cervezas and find some ? , you ? ? , ahahaha" And then to see all his rage come out and finally be honest with himself was cool.

But yeah, Gus is the only one I could think of. I assume he doesn't want dead DEA agents on his area.

And its classic how Jesse always gets in the "Biiitch" in every episode.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    For some reason Hanks character is becoming very interesting. Just how like when he's sitting by himself he gets all sad but then his partner opens the door and Hank is all like "Eyyy pedro lets go down some cervezas and find some ? , you ? ? , ahahaha" And then to see all his rage come out and finally be honest with himself was cool.

But yeah, Gus is the only one I could think of. I assume he doesn't want dead DEA agents on his area.

And its classic how Jesse always gets in the "Biiitch" in every episode.

Yea I think Gus wanted the twins dead too they been hassling him

LOL I still remember the 1st time Jessie said 'biitch" when the RV died in the desert
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What was the uncle sayin about Gus in the beginning. I just realized he was talking about him. "the chicken man"
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited May 2010
    Options
    WTF
    are them mexicans the next version of Jason Vorhees

hank shot dude 5 times in the chest and he didnt budge
    i know he had the vest on but damn,he shoulda stumbled backwards atleast
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    What was the uncle sayin about Gus in the beginning. I just realized he was talking about him. "the chicken man"

damn,
    i was thinkin it was him to but i jus didnt think they woulda been workin together for the past 20 years.
  • Will Munny
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damn,
    i was thinkin it was him to but i jus didnt think they woulda been workin together for the past 20 years.
    It has to have been like the beginning of gus' rise to power or some ? . I would have paid close attention if I would have realized it at the time.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It has to have been like the beginning of gus' rise to power or some ? . I would have paid close attention if I would have realized it at the time.

^^The only part I remember was him not liking to work with South Americans.

Easily the best episode of the season, really great work from Hank and Jesse. The scene where Hank enters the elevator and breaks down crying to his wife and as soon as it opens he's done was great.

Jesse's speech on Hank, I can't remember all of it but he said something like "When I'm finished with him he'll be scrubbing toilets in Tijuana, and I'll be standing over him taking my cut."
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^^The only part I remember was him not liking to work with South Americans.

Easily the best episode of the season, really great work from Hank and Jesse. The scene where Hank enters the elevator and breaks down crying to his wife and as soon as it opens he's done was great.

Jesse's speech on Hank, I can't remember all of it but he said something like "When I'm finished with him he'll be scrubbing toilets in Tijuana, and I'll be standing over him taking my cut."

yeah Jesse was pouring on that bedside ether on Hank
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited May 2010
    Options
    m. inferno wrote: »
    yeah Jesse was pouring on that bedside ether on Hank

Yeah, the dude that plays Jesse delivered that ? extremely, well....it was weird coming from Jesse though, he's not that articulate. I'll lines though.

I liked when he went in on Walt about ever since he came into his life everything has went to ? . That was powerful actually...but in the end, all he wanted was for Walt to acknowledge that he is good at something. Great acting and great show.

I couldnt stand Hank in the beginning but dude is one of my favorites now, dude a str8 up beast with it.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    great episode i have no idea where there goin with it next but hank is a straight animal for that ? someone important is gonna die before its all said and done i got my money on the ex wife for some reason i cant see her catching a stray maybe its just me wanting to see it happen......
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Heard somewhere that Walt Jr gets offed. dayum!
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the best episode of the season to date. Hank & Jessie have really taken leaps & bounds as characters. The scenes with both were very powerful. When its all said & done those two are arguably the only 'good' guys on the show. Hank fessed up to his dirt & shortcomings. Jesse is immature & irresponsible but he has a good heart.

I'm guessing Gus got word to Hank. When its all said and done he is a business man. The cousins are bad for business and it was forshadowed by the cellphone conversation back in the day. lol at the line about South Americans.

I love how Walt ? on his wife. Trying to guilt him to reaching out to Jesse cause Hank was family. ? we aint family no more thanks to you. lol
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the best episode of the season to date. Hank & Jessie have really taken leaps & bounds as characters. The scenes with both were very powerful. When its all said & done those two are arguably the only 'good' guys on the show. Hank fessed up to his dirt & shortcomings. Jesse is immature & irresponsible but he has a good heart.

I'm guessing Gus got word to Hank. When its all said and done he is a business man. The cousins are bad for business and it was forshadowed by the cellphone conversation back in the day. lol at the line about South Americans.

I love how Walt ? on his wife. Trying to guilt him to reaching out to Jesse cause Hank was family. ? we aint family no more thanks to you. lol

lol yea "not currently" we aint family

Skylar gonna ? at Walt for the attempted hit om Hank
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol yea "not currently" we aint family

Skylar gonna ? at Walt for the attempted hit om Hank

yeah I'm happy that Walt & Jesse are working toghter again but Jesse is about to have alot of heat on his ass. I mean the day after he drops the charges on Hank a hit is put on him. Jesse bout to be public enemy #1. The more heat for Jess the more heat for Walt and we all know Jess doesnt work the best under pressure.
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hope Hank bleed out
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damn that Mexican muthafucka was nuts....crawling with no legs tryna get at Walt

and Gus is NO JOKE, that ? Walt betta get to cooking

and something tells me that this aintthe last of Gale that we're gonna see
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL this ? Gus showing his true colors,? will prolly have Walt killed once he done cooking
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the Gail dude is definately gonna snitch, either that or he's just some closet thug who will blow the whole ? up in a moment of rage. I don't trust that dude b/c of the role he played in The Wire.

lol @ hiezenburn straight chillin with the DEA
  • thenatureboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Gus is making power moves, having that one Mexican drug leader killed at the end, getting bald dude to finish off the other twin, having Walt shook at the hospital.
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    the Gail dude is definately gonna snitch, either that or he's just some closet thug who will blow the whole ? up in a moment of rage. I don't trust that dude b/c of the role he played in The Wire.

lol @ hiezenburn straight chillin with the DEA

Yea I dont think its the last time we'll be seeing Gail
  • thenatureboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Keeping this on the first page.
  • Will Munny
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? Jesse man. Not likin his attitude. He's gonna ? up a ? .
  • thenatureboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? Jesse man. Not likin his attitude. He's gonna ? up a ? .

Yeah, Jesse is messing up. Saul trying to talk some sense into him, breaking down money laundering, do the smart thing like Gus and get a couple of businesses popping.

He did have me dying when he brought his 2 goons to the rehab meeting to pitch the blue ? . The acting by the Mexican one was priceless and Jesse with the big grin on his face.

Skylar coming up w/the whole gambling story, Walt was like let me listen to this.
  • Will Munny
    edited May 2010
    Options
    schuyler was a ? for that ? ! She is such a meddler. It was hilarious though when the skinny one was like "not that blue stuff?!"