Breaking Bad Season 3 starts 3/21

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I really wonder what jesse is gonna do. He seems ? at wants revenge. Like he is somehow gonna ? this girl up with drugs to get back at tomas and the gang guys or he's gonna ? up tomaz, I just don't get know.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I really wonder what jesse is gonna do. He seems ? at wants revenge. Like he is somehow gonna ? this girl up with drugs to get back at tomas and the gang guys or he's gonna ? up tomaz, I just don't get know.

I thought he was aboout to start selling to her, I dont know if Jessie got it in his heart to ? people, from what we've seen in S1 and S2
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Some serious ? is goin down the next epp one of the ? Jessy runs with is gone end up killin thomas and getting locked up
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I wonder if the ? Jesse bought ends up being blue, and if that effects what happens later on. Maybe I'm reaching.
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I wonder if the ? Jesse bought ends up being blue, and if that effects what happens later on. Maybe I'm reaching.

I was thinking the same thing, I thought he was gonna open his hands and look at it and it was gonna be blue, lol some serious ? about to go down its only 2 episodes left
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Spoiler Alert: HOLY ? !
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    will munny wrote: »
    spoiler alert: Holy ? !

daaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm!!!!
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I knew Jesse was gonna set it off, thought he was gonna be smarter than walking up on two guys who know he's coming. Incredibly intense scene as he walked across the street. Then walt smashes both of them and gets out blasts dude in the head cold as ice! My jaw just dropped when he popped that dude.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so walt is gonna takeover as kingpin?
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I knew Jesse was gonna set it off, thought he was gonna be smarter than walking up on two guys who know he's coming. Incredibly intense scene as he walked across the street. Then walt smashes both of them and gets out blasts dude in the head cold as ice! My jaw just dropped when he popped that dude.

Man I threw my ottoman when that happen and said "this is the best show on ? tv" GOT DAYUM THAT ? WAS INTENSE. I had a feeling Walt would either roll up just in time, or roll up to watch the gangsta's poppin up Jesse, I had no ? clue he was gonna roll over then and Frank Lucas one the ? . Dayum what a good episode. And he is wearing his hate in the next episode so I guess Hiesenberg is back!!!!
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Walt is a cold mufuka for that i know its tv and ? but i still cant believe that just happened. I cant wait for the next eppisode i think its gonna come down to Walt vs the Chicken man when its all said and done for the crown. lol at the hospital scene
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? damn!
    I'm tight that the season bout to finish......idk if i can wait til march
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh yea Walt! He couldnt take the kid getting killed either.

I guess Gus gotta go now too, wonder what side the clean up man is gonna be on...
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the last 5 minutes of last night's episode was intense as hell.
    Finally I hope Jesse realizes that Walt has his back. Dude is always doing ? to ? up their business and Walt is always there to save him.

I love the recurring this season with Walt not repeating mistakes. Los Pollos has mentioned it a few times and so did the cleaning man.

Lol at Walt using Skylar's involvement to get closer to the family and the seen with Hank & his wife. I loved how it just cut to him leaving the room in a wheelchair.

Cant wait for next week.
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? gimme goose bumps. When it comes down to it... Walt don't even play.
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao yooooo this show is creeping up to be my favorite show behind Lost (rip) and Dexter i caught up on the entire series in like a month at work and coottt damn Walt is cold blooded . Now all he has left to do is Chris Brown Skyler just one time so she looses that b.s attitude of hers
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Breaking Bad/Dexter >>>every other TV show
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this was POWERFUL TV.........anyone think Walt was gonna Nguyễn Ngọc Loan dat ? when he left the dinner table? anyone?

but the "Half-Measure" theme was crazy because this ep was the 1st one where we saw Gus take a half-measure. He thought he could solve that with a handshake? Pfft. He should've had Mike Splinter Cell those two jokers soon as they walked back in. "trusted employees" my ass, expert ? chef >>>>>>>>> random low level vatos. I doubt Gus wanted "11 y/o executed by gang" on the news all day when he ordered "no more kids". He'll probably be mad at Walt for going over his head more than anything, they were clearly baiting Jesse.
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think i uncovered the premise of the show now.. i think the whole "Breaking Bad" thing is based on how Skylar will eventually take over Gus's business.. Just a hunch but i think thats what gonna happen
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shizza wrote: »
    I think i uncovered the premise of the show now.. i think the whole "Breaking Bad" thing is based on how Skylar will eventually take over Gus's business.. Just a hunch but i think thats what gonna happen

Nah that was in one of the first episodes of season 1, when Walt was 1st trying to get Jessie to cook.

Jessie asked him why he was doing it and he said
    "Why are you doing this, you dont just break bad all of a sudden"
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i definately think Walt/Skyler become the new Gus, Jesse becomes the 'muscle' as crazy as that sounds. I think thats how next season will be, with walt as the kingpin.
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    All that makes sense, but who is gonna be their Mike? I can't see him siding with Walt over Gus, who knows though. The help of a good clean up man is invaluable.
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The clean up man will work for whoever is paying him.
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The clean up man will work for whoever is paying him.

I mean that makes sense, cause Mike is a pro, and doesn't take anything personal. Maybe....