Breaking Bad Season 3 starts 3/21

Options

Comments

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Never seen that ? coming....especially with Walt putting one through that Mexican's brain.

makes me think he would've handled those twins better than Hank.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just got done finished watching the episode and WOW! I knew Walt would have Jesse's back, he couldn't even watch Jeopardy in peace w/out thinking about him. I thought he might talk him out of or even tell Jesse he would do it, but I didn't expect it to go down like that.

SMH at Skylar looking up money laundering on wikipedia

I was dying when Hank came out the hospital with Marie.

The whole convo between Walt and Mike was dope. "There was so much blood everywhere you could taste the metal."
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    All that makes sense, but who is gonna be their Mike? I can't see him siding with Walt over Gus, who knows though. The help of a good clean up man is invaluable.

I think Mike is at the service of whoever the boss is. So if Gus gets eliminated, then Mike would work for Walt. He doesn't have any allegiance to Gus, other than as an employee.

Actually i dont know. In the preview Walt says something like, "if its him or me, its always gonna be me" or something.... leading me to think that its gonna come down to gus vs. walt. But it could be about Jesse. But i don't think Gus would put an ultimatum like that out b/c he doesn't view jesse as important. And if Gus goes, who takes over the lab, the chain? Walt? I don't see that

Eh whatever happens it will definately be very defining as to how the next season will play out.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah I don't see how walt would just take over with gus gone. He's just gonna run pollos hermanos? It doesn't seen plausible.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea IDK, but I dont see Gus just taking this lying down, and Walts not gonna let him ? Jessie
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? , maybe it's starts a turn war, Walt vs. Gus for season 4. I don't know man these ? always keep me guessing.
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have never anticipated new episodes this bad since Oz lol
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry, but Walt shouldn't have gotten involved in this ? with Jesse. Jesse is an emotional mess & he's going to ? around and get Walt's family ? with. Walt should've cut ties with Jesses when Jesses threatened to rat on Walt after Hank beat the ? out of Jesse. Again, why ruin a good thing all because of an unstable ? -up like Jesse???
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just got done finished watching the episode and WOW! I knew Walt would have Jesse's back, he couldn't even watch Jeopardy in peace w/out thinking about him. I thought he might talk him out of or even tell Jesse he would do it, but I didn't expect it to go down like that.

SMH at Skylar looking up money laundering on wikipedia

I was dying when Hank came out the hospital with Marie.

The whole convo between Walt and Mike was dope. "There was so much blood everywhere you could taste the metal."
    I saw that & I was like this ? doesn't know what the ? she's talking about. Why she wants to be involved is a big ? for me.
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but Walt shouldn't have gotten involved in this ? with Jesse. Jesse is an emotional mess & he's going to ? around and get Walt's family ? with. Walt should've cut ties with Jesses when Jesses threatened to rat on Walt after Hank beat the ? out of Jesse. Again, why ruin a good thing all because of an unstable ? -up like Jesse???

Yea when Jessie said he was gonna rat on Walt I was kinda hoping they would ? him
  • king-illstreet
    king-illstreet Members Posts: 67
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Can't wait for the return of the Hat... ? is like Batman's cowl or Superman's cape. lol

Hiesenberg>>>>
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bout that time
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow.... that was nuts. Really left me hanging. I'm kinda ? they left that much hanging. Season 4 won't come quick enough. Walt is safe, atleast for now.
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im in here screaming at my tv "SHOOT THAT MOFUCKA!" lol
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Aint no way I can wait till next March to find out what happens
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That was so intense. I was just like "? HIM! SHOOT THAT GEEKY ? !" Next season gonna be nuts cause that bridge has been burned with him and Gus... And what the ? was all that ? with the asian and the cartels? That's gonna be in next season for sure.
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why jesse have the gun pointed right at dude and then move it when he aimed to shoot?
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man I was clappin when Walt said ya boys address. Mike face was like "you ? ? "
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i wonder if jesse walks away from the murder before victor gets there and i wonder if Mike will be responsible for the cleanup
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    why jesse have the gun pointed right at dude and then move it when he aimed to shoot?

I peeped that too, he better have killed him cause dude is on his way there.

The cartel know what Gus did and they coming after him, he gotta die soon even with Gabe dead I dont see Walt working with him anymore.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think it was just the camera changin angles to get the gun pointed at the camera or he didnt ? him and he kidnaps him to use him as some sort of leverage to get the dogs off him and Walts ass. I could be wrong but he could be finally using his brain and being more like Walt (sort of considering Walt offed the drug dealer last episode.)
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Season after season, Breaking Bad never fails to impress me. After Dexter, this is the best show on TV. Bryan Cranston deserves the emmy this year hands down. I would love if they nominate Giancarlo Esposito (Gus) too. WOW.
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fuuuuuuck
    now i gotta live a totally safe n healthy life to ensure that i'll live to see the next season of breaking bad
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Even the Creator of the show, Vince Gilligan has no clue where the ending is leading too
    The real shame, morally speaking, at the end of our season three now, is that Jesse - who in many ways has been the moral center of this partnership - has now, out of loyalty and perhaps even love for his partner and father figure, Walter White, has perhaps damned himself, sold his own soul, in order to save Walt, with this season ender and what happens in that last scene. And I'm not sure, to be honest with you, Alan, what the hell we're going to do next. We get back in the writers room hopefully in the next month or two, and we'll wing it from there. (laughs) I'm a little nervous.

Here is the link to the whole interview. http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/interview-breaking-bad-creator-vince-gilligan-post-mortems-season-three

great read.
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    m. inferno wrote: »
    Fuuuuuuck
    now i gotta live a totally safe n healthy life to ensure that i'll live to see the next season of breaking bad

lol Im thinking the same ?