Breaking Bad Season 3 starts 3/21

Options
1234568»

Comments

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    All of this is to say, four seasons feels pretty good to me, and I have said that in several interviews, but I can't say it with absolute certainty. At the end of every season, we try to end with a big enough bang, in a fashion such that if the whole series ended right then and there, it'd be somewhat satisfying, or at least end with a big enough bang. So if for instance we didn't get a season four, it'd be a ? of an ending, but it'd be a big ending nonetheless, and it could work as a series ender. Having said all of that, season four might be a good place to end it, possibly we could go to season five. Can't picture anything beyond season five.

More from Vince Gilligan's interview
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    man good as ? .. this show's is about as unpredictable as Ron Artests field goal percentage
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Season finale was great. Going into next season I don't know what exactly will happen, which makes the show so great.

Poor Gale. All he wanted to do was cook ? and sing his foreign songs.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I feel bad for Gayel.. But you can't say gayle without saying ? so I guess him getting shot was bound to happen. Oh well.

Can anyone see Walt going to Hank in season 5, but keeping it all under the radar. Hanks face would be priceless as walt says " I am.... Heisenberg"
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hank gonna find out sooner or later, I think the cartel gonna end up killing Gus
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Gus face when he was on the phone with that drug lord in mexico as his villa was gettin raided was so sinister. Dude just has this "dont cross me" vibe even when he's smiling.
  • shizza
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Random ass post ...Breaking Bad is the only show i know/watch that doesnt have an actress in it i wud wanna ? if i see her in the street. Every ? show has that one chick but noooo not BB. ? !!

Dexter got Debra
    Lost got Kate
    The Office/Martin got Pam
    even Barney got that loud ass white ?

Breaking Bad keeps my attention without any eye candy nd for that i applaud it.

iite that was mad random.. carry on
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shizza wrote: »
    Random ass post ...Breaking Bad is the only show i know/watch that doesnt have an actress in it i wud wanna ? if i see her in the street. Every ? show has that one chick but noooo not BB. ? !!

Dexter got Debra
    Lost got Kate

the principle............
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this is one of the best shows ive ever seen. I think jessy might have shot the quiet dude who was on his way to the house when he moved the gun. Like dude posted above me i think Hanks gonna get involved in the drug game and it will be sort of a family business.
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shizza wrote: »

Dexter got Debra
    Lost got Kate

Principle Carla
  • shizza
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the principle............
    Principle Carla

she's not even a damn character anymore
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have a feeling Jesse didn't shoot gale, but shot close to him and then is going to tell him to leave town. I hope he killed that guy but I have a feeling he didn't.
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have a feeling Jesse didn't shoot gale, but shot close to him and then is going to tell him to leave town. I hope he killed that guy but I have a feeling he didn't.

I dont think he did either
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lest anyone be fooled by the minute dolly right as Jesse holds the gun on Gale: Vince Gilligan, in his interview with Noel being posted simultaneously with this review, insists it was not meant to make the scene ambiguous. Jesse shot Gale.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/full-measure,42061/

personally, I think Gale's murder will wind up being the thing that brings them all down.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I feel bad for Gayel.. But you can't say gayle without saying ? so I guess him getting shot was bound to happen. Oh well.

Can anyone see Walt going to Hank in season 5, but keeping it all under the radar. Hanks face would be priceless as walt says " I am.... Heisenberg"

man ? Gail. he knew what was gonna happen to Walt, yeah Gus told him bout the cancer ? and all that but if Gail was smart he would figure out what was goin on because Gus was on some "when do you think you can start?" type ? . it would be a bit of a coincidence for Walt to magically die after one more cook up. seriously. dude cant be that dumb. or can he?
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    man ? Gail. he knew what was gonna happen to Walt, yeah Gus told him bout the cancer ? and all that but if Gail was smart he would figure out what was goin on because Gus was on some "when do you think you can start?" type ? . it would be a bit of a coincidence for Walt to magically die after one more cook up. seriously. dude cant be that dumb. or can he?

when you put it like that... maaaaan... ? Gale.

Princle Carla... good lawd... that woman was fine...
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Princle Carla... good lawd... that woman was fine...

Yup, she is.

12913485_gal.jpg
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *Scratches off the list of shows I've slept on until just now*

Gawd damn this show is GOAT. I'm glad I never peeped it 'til now 'cause at least I don't have to wait the full year to see new episodes. Now I just gotta start watching Mad Men so I can be fully caught up on this ? .
  • Bcotton5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    *Scratches off the list of shows I've slept on until just now*

Gawd damn this show is GOAT. I'm glad I never peeped it 'til now 'cause at least I don't have to wait the full year to see new episodes. Now I just gotta start watching Mad Men so I can be fully caught up on this ? .

This IS the GOAT show, period.

No ifs ands or buts about it

Anybody that watch it already know wassup
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This IS the GOAT show, period.

No ifs ands or buts about it

Anybody that watch it already know wassup

nah, its not GOAT but its pretty damn good.
  • shizza
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i just had to watch the last episode of lastest season again.. ? is GOAT man
  • Bcotton5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Theres a reason why its called "The Best Show on TV" , Im ? they pushed season 4 back to July

It wouldve been starting next month.