How the hell is New York the mecca of basketball????

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hate is what people say when they dont know how to respond from criticisim

how are yall the best when u arent dominant in either?
  • Copper
    Options
    now answer the question

how are u dominant in both when u reign in niether??
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    LOL @ Jordan being from NYC. That ? spent like 21 days there as an new born baby. GTFOH.
  • Copper
    Options
    Ive been making music for 60yrs and only have two hits (none in the past 3 decades) Im the king of this ? !!!
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Jordan being from NYC. That ? spent like 21 days there as an new born baby. GTFOH.

Yeah, that same logic would throw off the space time continuom on alot of reppin...

Wacka Flocka is from New York.

Spike Lee is from Atlanta

Kanye West is from Atlanta

Tim Tebow is from the Phillipines

etc, etc.
  • Copper
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Mase is from jacksonville

jeezy is from SC
  • Copper
    Options
    I will elaborate later
    will not elaborate later
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Galouou take yo neanderthal lookin ass bacc to the reason you aint the mecca of nothin no more

Who's the last ny bred superstar? Lmao ? gotta ponder just to answer that and it will be someone from the era of when good times and sanford and son was on tv
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Did a nikka just get called a "neanderthal" in this bish?

lmaaao
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    said it before if ur last bred all-star was Ron Artest ur not da Mecca of anything, wat have u done for me lately as far as quality players, dis past decade we talmbout nd dont ? reach nd try to claim ? from Jersey or New England
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's the last ny bred superstar?

According to them, Felipe Lopez and the little fundamental Sebastian Telfair

• Copper
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    said it before if ur last bred all-star was Ron Artest ur not da Mecca of anything, wat have u done for me lately as far as quality players, dis past decade we talmbout nd dont ? reach nd try to claim ? from Jersey or New England
    ? gonna start claiming canada in a minute
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    ? gonna start claiming canada in a minute

tumblr_m26n7aJXPR1r08rt3o1_500.gif
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    how come u ? dont have a dominant college? shouldnt all the goat NY ballers graduate and go to a Ny college and dominate together?

NYC did have dominant college programs, the thing is that was sixty years ago. City College and Long Island University were national powerhouses, but they were involved in a point shaving scandal that the programs never recovered from.

St. John's continued to be successfully until legendary coach Lou Carnesecca who retired with 526 wins over twenty-four seasons. The program hit a rough patch when it was put on "punishment," for the 04-05 season and financial aid reductions for 05-06 and 06-07 seasons. Any program will suffer if it's banned from post-season play and the legendary coach is gone. Another a thing that hindered recruitment was St. John's until around 1999 we were a commuter school, in other words there were no dorms. All of the things I stated put a big dent in Red Storm recruitment. However we have a lot of faith in Coach Lavin, he's suppose to be a beast at recruitment and is developing relationships with local elite high school programs (e.g. Lincoln High High School and Archbishop Mallory,) to act as a feeder program to Catholic School so we can get tight local kids to stay here and play for us, and Coach Lavin is also recruiting outside of the state. Like my beloved 9ers the Johnnies will be back.

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you in here posting to yourself
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I'll pass, unlike you ? ? don't cross my mind
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Winning goes on in Florida. Now get yo dusty ass out here and head back to The Reason where you habitually stan over Nas.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    You're an idiot if you think the Knicks are better than the Heat.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Knicks aint been ? in over a decade and aint won ? in 40 years
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

And you's suppose to be a bully

? , take that bully out your screename and change it to ? , because that's what I smell.

? quit crying and name calling because NY aint ? . ? look like he in his mid 40's still doing those kiddie disses
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @infamous114

you ? ass ?

what the ? is going on in florida

your state is wack son

sheep cosigning ass ?

LMAO
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Hilarious page. I must say.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And you's suppose to be a bully

? , take that bully out your screename and change it to ? , because that's what I smell.

? quit crying and name calling because NY aint ? . ? look like he in his mid 40's still doing those kiddie disses

Chi-Town ? , this old ? will knock your young ass the ? out. You and the rest of you espn ass ? ain't built to play streetball. Come play ball in Brooklyn so I can tuffin you up, we the real bullies or stick to watching sports on TV and wish about the things you want to do on the court.

Y'all some wishing through Derrick Rose and Lebron James fantasy ass ? . NYC Streetball is reality, y'all not ready

NY streetball LOl!!!

Since 08 we have had 2 #1 picks.

D.Rose and Anthony Davis.
    In 2014 it WILL be Jabari Parker.

So you hold onto that streetball claim buddy... you can have that.

Oh...#23...#72-10. Deal with it.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options