he aint see this comin tho...
    gwar.gif

gwar is some funny mu'fuckas...lol
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    judah7 wrote: »
    According to Christian doctrine we are already under a New Covenant from the New Testament because they claim the Old one past away.

But when reading the Old Testament it states clearly that ALL will know YHWH and that we will NOT have to teach anyone about him because it will be in our hearts. Now there is a big difference between YHWH and Jesus. The Old Testament mentions that we will ALL know YHWH it doesnt say Jesus. IN 2011 ALL DON'T KNOW YHWH SO HOW ARE WE UNDER THIS COVENANT BELOW?

Also if we were already under the new covenant then our sins would already be forgiven because that was included in the new covenant.

Jeremiah 31:31-40

King James Version (KJV)

Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith YHWH:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith YHWH, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their ? , and they shall be my people.

And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know YHWH: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith YHWH: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of what you mean by "all". So far, I see that you are referring to Jeremiah in respect to Israel. Are you suggesting that everybody is considered an Israelite?

One of the unfortunate things about a book such as the Bible is that not everybody can read it in it's original text. If you are getting technical, then the Hebrew texts don't say "Jesus" as well. But you shouldn't let that be the basis of the problem. What we ought to be worried about is that we actually believe that he is who he says he is in respect to what the Bible says...regardless of the name.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Imagine being triple O (like an imagination would matter) and getting upset at your creation because they did exactly as you created them to do and you knew they would dissappoint you before, during and after simultaneously during creating, life and death yet still ? off.

If he really wanted to impress himself then he should have given us all the power of triple O.

Powerful post right here, along with Fiat's posts......the Bible belief in a Triple O being doesn't make any sense because it believes in a being that has a never ending grudge against humanity for........being what ? made us to be!!! Humans were designed by ? , and if this genius knew humans were gonna sin against him, why is this ? idiot holding a 4,000 year + grudge against us?

Any triple O being worth its salt would be like, my bad humans, I'M the one who ? up by making ya'll with shady DNAs. Let's have a do over. But nah, we still gotta suffer from Adam and Eve's ? . ? PLEASE.....I learn more from a coloring book than I would from the Bible.

Okay I'm exaggerating, but not by much.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cause ? knows we aren't omnipotent.... religion is for us, not ? lol And by religion I don't mean controlled popular religions, I mean everyone's individual religion that already exists within us all.
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Let me make this easy for you.

1. According to the New Testament we are already under a New Covenant because it says the Old one was FLAWED..

2. The OT says the New Covenant will be between the house of Judah and the house of Israel. So this is speaking of an entire nation.

3. If as a nation are already under this new covenant according to the New Testament then we should NOT have to teach anyone about YHWH or that they themselves are Israelites.

4. You need to read the entire chapter of Jermiah to get a better understanding.

5. Do you believe we are already under a New Covenant or not? Yes or No

And if so then show me proof from the Scripture because the Old Covenant was deemed to be an everlasting covenant.

Just because something is called "old" doesn't make it flawed or obsolete. You made that assumption...but if that is the case, then why does the people of the New Testament refer back to the Old Testament? Without the Old Testament, Jesus's ministry would have no significance.

It's something that you want the New Covenant to be that you feel compromises what the Bible says. What that is I could try to assume, but I don't think it's my place to do so. But I will say this is in respect to ? ...just when you think you know Him, you don't.
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The New Testament says that the everlasting covenant of the Old Testament was flawed and old.... But according to the Most High YHWH the covenant of the Old Testament is an everlasting covenant.

You Chrisitans need to study your Bible because when you do you will notice many inconsistensies and contradictions in the New Testament that differ from the Old Testament law.

Hebrews 8:7-13

For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a ? , and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

As you see above the New Testament says that the first covenant was old, faulty, decayed, and vanished away. But when you read the Old Testament it says it is an everlasting covenant. If the first covenant waxed away then why is the Most High brining judgement on the world for breaking the first covenant in the future?

Again, you want the Old Testament and the New Testament to represent something that it isn't. You want them to apply to the world's standards which in your perception it doesn't. Have you heard of the verse that says no one seeks ? ? It doesn't matter how Bible savy you are, you can't know ? unless He draws you to Himself.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The New Testament says that the everlasting covenant of the Old Testament was flawed and old.... But according to the Most High YHWH the covenant of the Old Testament is an everlasting covenant.

You Chrisitans need to study your Bible because when you do you will notice many inconsistensies and contradictions in the New Testament that differ from the Old Testament law.

Hebrews 8:7-13

For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a ? , and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

As you see above the New Testament says that the first covenant was old, faulty, decayed, and vanished away. But when you read the Old Testament it says it is an everlasting covenant. If the first covenant waxed away then why is the Most High brining judgement on the world for breaking the first covenant in the future?

To answer your question is because some of The New Testament is written by Shaul who wrote letters to the gentiles and his disciple's Titus, Timothy, and most likely he wrote Hebrews. You have to go study Shaul, some say he was possed with an evil spirit even though he was a hebrew, the same people that but the Pharisee's, Scribes (who were not hebrews) in the seat of moses (the roman empire) hired him as a agent. The Discpiles and Christ followers didnt trust him. Shaul for one was not a prophet or a disciple. Read Acts and the 12didciples told him that he's is not an apostole. So in his letters Shaul is giving his opinions, is not from YAHUWAH because some of his writing go against The Most High. he was conflicited, he was a hebrew and times the hebrew that wants to serve YAHUWAH comes out and there is the jewels in his writing and other times, the work of the devil shows through. Like brother Judah says when you deal with Shaul writings if it go against YAHUWAH and the teaching of YAHUSHUA throw it out. We got the Torah. Now from James to Revelation is written to by the Original Disciples.
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL thats a doctrine of the New Testament...

The Old Testament says that all Israelites can do the will of the Most High by keeping his covenant.

THe New Testament says that if you will to follow after ? then it doesnt matter because he still might not accept you. LOL

No one sought ? in the Old Testament either. ? chose His People, they didn't chose Him.
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Umm where is your scripture?

In the book of PSALMS and every prophet in the Old Testament only prayed in the name of YHWH. None of them prayed to Jesus.

Read the Old Testament...not that I'm forcing you to. It's all over the place.

...and none of those prophets claimed to have chosen ? .
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    At least you are able to see that there are problems with the teachings of Paul but once you study and deeper research you will realize that there are problems throughout the entire New Testament. Now many Christians, and Negros that are awakened to the truth that they are Hebrews are afraid to admit that there are problems in the New Testament because they want to go a ? after other gods. We have to remember that the Old Testament is a book in itself and the New Testament is a book in itself. So we have 2 books formed into our modern day Bible. The New Testament says that all scripture is ? breathed. Now it does not even say it is YHWH breathed or inspired. It says ? breathed and inspired. But arent there many gods of the other nations according to YHWH and the Old Testament?

2 Timothy 3:16
    All scripture is given by inspiration of ? and is profitable for doctrine for reproof for correction for instruction in righteousness.

Notice in the Greek the word used for ? in the New Testament is NOT YHWH so isn't it possible that this can be inspired by ? 's the work of man's hands?

Now if the New Testament is inspired by some ? then why would he include the teachings of Paul among others that contradict the teachings of the Most High YHWH?

the greek word theos is DEFINITELY NOT the same as YHWH. i cant even conceptualize trusting a writing about hebrew people in the holy land written by those filthy greek boy loving savages
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    At least you are able to see that there are problems with the teachings of Paul but once you study and deeper research you will realize that there are problems throughout the entire New Testament. Now many Christians, and Negros that are awakened to the truth that they are Hebrews are afraid to admit that there are problems in the New Testament because they want to go a ? after other gods. We have to remember that the Old Testament is a book in itself and the New Testament is a book in itself. So we have 2 books formed into our modern day Bible. The New Testament says that all scripture is ? breathed. Now it does not even say it is YHWH breathed or inspired. It says ? breathed and inspired. But arent there many gods of the other nations according to YHWH and the Old Testament?

2 Timothy 3:16
    All scripture is given by inspiration of ? and is profitable for doctrine for reproof for correction for instruction in righteousness.

Notice in the Greek the word used for ? in the New Testament is NOT YHWH so isn't it possible that this can be inspired by ? 's the work of man's hands?

Now if the New Testament is inspired by some ? then why would he include the teachings of Paul among others that contradict the teachings of the Most High YHWH?

Even if you don't like the term "? ", you still have to wrestle with the reality is that, according to the Bible, you can't...and won't choose Him willfully.
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That is a doctrine of the New Testament you fool. The Bible is combined with 2 SEPERATE books. THe Old Testament and the New Testament.

The Most High YHWH is nowhere mentioned in the New Testament.

Ezekiel 33:19
    But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

Isaiah 55:7
    Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto YHWH, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our ? , for he will abundantly pardon.

Ezekiel 33:11
    Say unto them, As I live, saith YHWH, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Zechariah 3:7
    Thus saith YHWH of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

Jeremiah 4:1
    If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith YHWH, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.

I kind of figured you would go that route...minus being called a fool (ouch!!! That hurt!!!) So, do you claim to know YHWH?
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I just showed you 5 Old Testament scriptures from the Most High YHWH himself declaring that if any of Israel wills to turn to him by walking in his law that he will have mercy on them... Will you admit that you were wrong?

The New Testament is another story and as I do more research the less I believe anything out of it.

My issue is not with me being either right or wrong. My issue is whether or not you think you know YHWH?
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    THe Most High hid his face from Israel for a moment. I'm not one of those people that pretend I am talking to someone in my head like ppl that pretend they talk with white Jesus everyday. Only to find out he is not real. lol

Oh, that is not what I'm getting at when I say do you know YHWH. The impression I get is this...if the Bible is The Word from YHWH, then you must think that your understanding of YHWH's Words is equal to Him; that when you act, your heart longs to do His Will.
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If the name YHWH does not appear anywhere in the New Testament then how could that book be the word of YHWH?

1. The name YHWH is said to appear in the Hebrew scriptures which is the Old Testament almost 7000 times.

2. The name YHWH appears 0 times in the New Testament.

In fact this scripture below is included in the Old Testament which is a SEPERATE book from the New Testament and YHWH himself is warning Israel of people that will make additional books. Now the New Testament is an additional book just like the Koran and the name YHWH appears in none of them.

Ecclesiastes 12:12
    New International Version (©1984)
    Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.

? 'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
    Be warned, my children, against anything more than these. People never stop writing books. Too much studying will wear out your body.

King James Bible
    And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

American King James Version
    And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

American Standard Version
    And furthermore, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Bible in Basic English
    And further, my son, take note of this: of the making of books there is no end, and much learning is a weariness to the flesh.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    More than these, my son, require not. Of making many books there is no end: and much study is an affliction of the flesh.

Darby Bible Translation
    And besides, my son, be warned by them: of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

English Revised Version
    And furthermore, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
    Furthermore, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Young's Literal Translation
    And further, from these, my son, be warned; the making of many books hath no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

I was doing that as overkill because you wanted to be so technical. But the question still stands...do you see yourself as equal to The Most High?
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I will let the word of YHWH answer your question. The only person I know that claimed to be ONE with the Most High was Jesus but YHWH rejects that.

Isaiah 40:25
    To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

I am a Hebrew and the entire nation of Israel are direct descendents of the Most High.

Hosea 11:1
    When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Exodus 4:22
    And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith YHWH, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn

Psalm 82:6
    I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

So you think your race saves you from sin.
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    So you think your race saves you from sin.

Who said that??
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Who said that??

Well, Judah7 doesn't literally say this, but it is implied in his bolded "I am Hebrew..." statement.
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Well, Judah7 doesn't literally say this, but it is implied in his bolded "I am Hebrew..." statement.

I am a Hebrew too, but being a hebrew dont save us from sin. We just have duty to do for mankind.
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the only reason the nation of Israel went into captivity under the wicked aka Esau (white man) and other heathen was because of our sin.

Deuteronomy 7:6
    For thou art an holy people unto YHWH thy ? : YHWH thy ? hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Exodus 19:5
    Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 14:2
    For thou art an holy people unto YHWH thy ? , and YHWH hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Deuteronomy 26:19
    And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto YHWH thy ? , as he hath spoken.

So, what happened in the Garden of Eden had no significance.
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What about the Garden of Eden?

People have free will on whether or not they want to do good or evil. You have the knowledge of good and evil right?

It's just that most people choose the wrong thing.

So, you don't think that The Most High was pleased in which in how we attained this knowledge of good and evil.
  • alissowack
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well Adam & Eve broke YHWH's commandments of not to eat from the tree of knowledge and the Most High wasnt pleased.

So, what would make having the knowledge of good and evil..."good"? They just disobeyed the Most High. There had to have been something ? did as "punishment".
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    he aint see this comin tho...
    gwar.gif

lol @ Jesus wearing converse
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Nah I still got more in me. I'll finish out the year.

But anyway.

They say to be in hell is to be without ? or away from ? . How is that possible with a Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent ? ?

Same way it is possible to be in prison without or away from the warden and he still is Knowing, Controlling, and Present

Same way it is possible to be in War without or away from the President and he is still Knowing, Controlling, and Present

Same way it is possible to be in some cooch, selling drugs, or other activities without the Fed but they are still Knowing, Controlling, and Present.

? is One. But he isn't. Hence the Us and the We, Elohim, and other designations...............
  • daevion0
    daevion0 Members Posts: 207
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1.Why does G-O-D want you to worship him? All joke aside what does he gain from us worshiping him? Why do we have to kiss his ass at least one day of the week? What does he gain by us doing this?

2.If ? is perfect in every way and the epitome of good like the bible says why does he display jealousy? That's not a very positive trait that someone perfect should display.

3.What's up with this ? ego? :

a. Hell, Fires of. Billions will suffer there, and the Defendant says he will do it to “display his wrath.” Defendant even threatens that “they will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb” (Revelation 14:10).

b. Intolerance of non-Christian religions. He calls them idolatry and says he will punish them.

c. Intolerance of numerous behaviors that people enjoy.

d. Insistence that people focus all attention on Defendant all the time. Intolerant of those who do otherwise.

e. Multiple unexpected outbursts of anger. <<<<<<<< BI-POLAR too?

f. Nadab & Abihu, whom Defendant burned with fire while they offered sacrifices in Defendant’s temple (Leviticus 10:1-7).

g. Uzzah, whom Defendant struck dead while trying to keep Defendant's ark from falling to the ground (1 Chronicles 13:9-11).

h. Ananias and Sapphira, whom Defendant killed while they were donating money to Defendant's church (Acts 5:1-11).

i. Christians in Corinth whom Defendant killed because they ate their communion bread too quickly (1 Corinthians 11:29-32).

j. Repeated remarks that everything must happen for Defendants own glory (1 Corinthians 10:31). Refusal to share glory with others (Isaiah 48:11).

4. Why does he use scare tactics to get people to worship him?

5. Why has he killed more people then lucifer has?

6. Why is his son Jesus a rip off of the Egyptian ? HOURS?

I could on but it's already getting kinda long so I'll end it here.