Questions and Statements about ? ...

Options

Comments

• motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? is doing nothing as usual. I'm agnostic and if it so happens there is a ? it would appear that this supernatural being doesn't interfere with the outcome of the choices we make.
  • toomy
    toomy Members Posts: 369
    edited August 2011
    Options
    motrilla wrote: »
    ? is doing nothing as usual. I'm agnostic and if it so happens there is a ? it would appear that this supernatural being doesn't interfere with the outcome of the choices we make.

So if you leave the door to your house open one day and consequently an intruder creeps in and eat all your corn flakes in the kitchen who are you going to blame? ? ? Or you?

It's call personal responsiblity folks. ? gave us a brain for a reason. You just got to use it.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    toomy wrote: »
    So if you leave the door to your house open one day and consequently an intruder creeps in and eat all your corn flakes in the kitchen who are you going to blame? ? ? Or you?

It's call personal responsiblity folks. ? gave us a brain for a reason. You just got to use it.

riiight? damn people are so stupid heh. I hate having to argue against the old "if ? was real, why does he let bad things happen in this world" argument over and over again. I just won't do it anymore. Life is hard people. And we've made it that way. Let us man up.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    riiight? damn people are so stupid heh. I hate having to argue against the old "if ? was real, why does he let bad things happen in this world" argument over and over again. I just won't do it anymore. Life is hard people. And we've made it that way. Let us man up.

Real talk deh bwoi.. Thats the burden of free will when its a bunch of folks around who are forced to be interdependent. Its called the ecology of people. The Creator gave you His mind. People make what they want and harmonize on that level or in the process of physically manifesting thought (image and likeness) collides with other people making what they want.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    We are supposed to be made in the image of ? so I would guess he understands us. He also gave us the 10 commandments to live by which are still the basic laws of the land in most countries round the world. These laws is what keeps an ongoing society.

I would say he understands.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you talk alot about ? but at the same time quick to denounce him. then you ask people on here as if we have the answers. you seem confused, which isnt a bad thing but you need to make a decision whether you believe what you say or if you believe what the bible teaches.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes...Everything has purpose....Good-Neutral-Bad, Proton-Neutron-Electron, Man-Child-Women, Spiritual-Religious-Atheist, Democrat-Independent-Republican, Rich-Middle Class-Poor, Black-Brown-White, A-B-C/1-2-3 and so on and so forth........It's all relative and all play an important role in which we see the design everywhere.

Edit: I forgot one major pattern...Birth-Life-Death...It's all the same.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    There is no ? . Don't believe the hype.
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I think that ? is rather impressed/proud with us, look how far we have come as a species, how advance we are and hopefully we as a species will continue to grow.
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Atheist Bastard!!!
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It is the belief that ? does understand His Creation. But, does man understand ? ? Many try to say they know and find themselves in compromised situations. They may even end up questioning ? as if to say..."You are not who I thought you were" and turn away...or try to "force" ? to be a part of their own selfish ambitions.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If there is a ? we are just like it/him/whatever. In that case I would say it understand us. Doesn't mean it cares what we do though.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Atheist Bastard!!!

What's wrong with him being atheist? I'd rather hang out with an atheist than someone who believes in a ? book like the Bible that supports slavery.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Of course. We are submissive to the laws that he created that accompany and govern and regulate his creation. We breathe, eat, sleep and do other things and utilize created things that we had no part in creating to sustain ourselves. He understands us completely. That is why we have everything we need and can produce most of what we want by his permission.

Some people disrespect this force yet they benefit from it everyday whether they recognize it or not. Have you created air molecules that you need to breath? Have you created the food you eat to sustain yourself. Did you create the material you use to make your shelter and clothing? The answer is a resounding no! All you did was manipulate a created thing and made it into something for your benefit. How dare we disrespect that Force, yet we benefit from it on a continual basis. If we are that stupid to not to recognize that fact, then we deserve whatever we get.

He made us complete yet incomplete.

It is not hat he doesn't understand us it is that we need to understand the Creative force better. Einstein said it best(almost) He is not so much interested in the "what"( He knew) he wants to know "why?".
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Of course. We are submissive to the laws that he created that accompany and govern and regulate his creation. We breathe, eat, sleep and do other things and utilize created things that we had no part in creating to sustain ourselves. He understands us completely. That is why we have everything we need and can produce most of what we want by his permission.

Some people disrespect this force yet they benefit from it everyday whether they recognize it or not. Have you created air molecules that you need to breath? Have you created the food you eat to sustain yourself. Did you create the material you use to make your shelter and clothing? The answer is a resounding no! All you did was manipulate a created thing and made it into something for your benefit. How dare we disrespect that Force, yet we benefit from it on a continual basis. If we are that stupid to not to recognize that fact, then we deserve whatever we get.

He made us complete yet incomplete.

It is not hat he doesn't understand us it is that we need to understand the Creative force better. Einstein said it best(almost) He is not so much interested in the "what"( He knew) he wants to know "why?".

thats some Trill ? right there.

Some people disrespect this force yet they benefit from it everyday whether they recognize it or not.

when we recognize this, our responsibilities must change....

off topic, sorry, but have you heard stic man's workout cd?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Bruh.. Do you everrrrrr stop?

Like 4 real, are u the anti christ or something?

Stop worryin about ? and jesus and go get a job mayne... 4 real
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    i have one of those. It's nothing but a routine no matter the job title you give it. Directions and paper work and signatures = payment.

As for me ever stopping, no. Not when it comes to thinking about ? . I love to do that. It makes me experience happiness and it doesn't harm anyone else, well except for you obviously.

doesnt harm me one bit... But ur ? thread bashin gets old

i've never understood that about ic people.. If u dont believe in ? .. Cool.. Do you, we heard u the 1st 10000 threads where u said u didnt believe

it just gets old bruh, thats all...

Ohh and i see you aint answer my question about you being the anti-christ!.... Guess i know the answer 2 that
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    144 pages?

? outta here.
  • fiat_money
    edited August 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    144 pages?

? outta here.
    Says fiat_money, the speed reader with eidetic memory.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Atheist Bastard!!!

lol .
  • DRO
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    I bash beliefs. I have never bashed ? or anyone else I don't know.

As far as being Anti-Christ. Aren't you against someone coming and killing innocent people too? I think we call it a terroristic threat or act these days.

u serious @ the bolded right now?
  • fiat_money
    edited August 2011
    Options
    doesnt harm me one bit... But ur ? thread bashin gets old

i've never understood that about ic people.. If u dont believe in ? .. Cool.. Do you, we heard u the 1st 10000 threads where u said u didnt believe

it just gets old bruh, thats all...
    IRIP4.jpg

With all of the roasts you've seen ? participate in, what makes you think your religion is immune?
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thats some Trill ? right there.

Some people disrespect this force yet they benefit from it everyday whether they recognize it or not.

when we recognize this, our responsibilities must change....

off topic, sorry, but have you heard stic man's workout cd?

Nah, is it music? Or a real workout CD?
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? created us and therefore does understand every aspect of the world.