Questions and Statements about ? ...

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just like with children, do not do for a child what they can do for themselves, you ? them. Same with ? and humans.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Never said everyone should have a rich life! But this ? we call "all powerful" is impotent or non caring. A loving ? wouldnt just sit on his ass while tens of million of people are dying and starving to death. Otherwise, what's the point of calling it all loving and powerful? If you had kids, would you let many of them starve to death?

No? I guess you have more morals than this ? we have than.

The "rich and prosperous" thing was only an exaggeration. But it is to say...that it you think that death and starvation is what is wrong with the world, then you are going to be disappointed. But, it's no where near it. You won't choose ? if he did "miraculously" saved Somalia. You'll call it a scientific phenomena...or something else other than "? did it".
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ...i cant get on his level when he is talking about "? " ? and ? can suck my ? ...

He is incapable of addressing his feelings without being disrepectful...

I will go back and 4th with vibe and either all day if need be...

But blaze just lashes out like a molested child...

Im not the one to post a scripture everytime someone says something... But... When you dispute the word of ? , you gotta fight a lie, with the truth, which is a scripture.....

LOL never been molested bro, but I call a ? a ? . Quote from scripture all you want, the reality is this......? isnt doing anything to help these people out.

End of story. And as I've said before, I'm not sure of there is a ? or not, if "this" is a ? , than Satan is just as good a ? too.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL never been molested bro, but I call a ? a ? . Quote from scripture all you want, the reality is this......? isnt doing anything to help these people out.

End of story. And as I've said before, I'm not sure of there is a ? or not, if "this" is a ? , than Satan is just as good a ? too.

How do you know ? isn't doing anything though? That's what I can't figure out. Do you have access to the secret counsels of ? ? Do you sit in the council of the Holy ? -head and listen in on their decisions?

All you see is the physical. All you see is the natural. You have no regard for the spiritual nor are you even keen to what's going on in it.

Have you ever considered the fact that ? takes away the righteous in order to spare them from the evil that's coming? You over there sitting in your home with your creature comforts, talking about ? ain't doing nothing.

Well why don't you get up, fly over there, get on the ground and do something. Your "whining" isn't solving anything either. Why don't you start making a difference if you don't like the results your seeing in the world.

It's real lame for people to constantly complain, while at the same time doing absolutely nothing to help solve the problem there complaining about. Your ridiculous.

"The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart; and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come." Isaiah 57:1

Death will come to all men. The mode of transportation through that door takes various shapes and sizes. The mode of transporetation for some in Somalia right now is famine.

? prophesied that this would happen in the last days and this is just a taste. When billions start dying off, people are going to loathe the day they asked for the devil to rule. Because he will rule without showing anybody mercy.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How do you know ? isn't doing anything though? That's what I can't figure out. Do you have access to the secret counsels of ? ? Do you sit in the council of the Holy ? -head and listen in on their decisions?

All you see is the physical. All you see is the natural. You have no regard for the spiritual nor are you even keen to what's going on in it.

Have you ever considered the fact that ? takes away the righteous in order to spare them from the evil that's coming? You over there sitting in your home with your creature comforts, talking about ? ain't doing nothing.

Well why don't you get up, fly over there, get on the ground and do something. Your "whining" isn't solving anything either. Why don't you start making a difference if you don't like the results your seeing in the world.

It's real lame for people to constantly complain, while at the same time doing absolutely nothing to help solve the problem there complaining about. Your ridiculous.

"The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart; and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come." Isaiah 57:1

Death will come to all men. The mode of transportation through that door takes various shapes and sizes. The mode of transporetation for some in Somalia right now is famine.

? prophesied that this would happen in the last days and this is just a taste. When billions start dying off, people are going to loathe the day they asked for the devil to rule. Because he will rule without showing anybody mercy.

Damn ? , LOL!!!!! YOU fired up aint'cha, He lit a fire under your ass, LOL. Eventhough I THINK you is a Pauline doctorine Christian Crusading for the Roman Catholic views of the church, i have to say i agree what you posted.

BUT IT'S STILL MACCABEE ON MINE ? ! oh yeah YaHuWaH, YAHUSHUA and The Holy Spirit are seperate individuals
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I read the thread title and my first thoughts is what are WE doing about it??? But I guess by WE I really mean RICH PEOPLE... they could change ALOT... but choose to keep ? the poorer types through taxes etc etc and living it up along the way..

as in regards for ? .. I can't speak on his behalf.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    In saying though.

In America this would've been Lil boosie

d23547f8.jpg

boosie-1.jpg
    I'm not quite sure if hip-hop really needs another Lil' Boosie.

Maybe an extreme famine every once in a while isn't so bad?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol never been molested bro, but i call a ? a ? . Quote from scripture all you want, the reality is this......? isnt doing anything to help these people out.

End of story. And as i've said before, i'm not sure of there is a ? or not, if "this" is a ? , than satan is just as good a ? too.

burh i remember you from the old ic...

You made a thread about you killing yoself cause you had bad acne...
  • fiat_money
    edited July 2011
    Options

You made a thread about you killing yoself cause you had bad acne
    LOL. This may be ad hominem, but the implications are hilarious.

KSkBA.jpg
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

What is ? to you? What people say He/She?It is? What the bible describes? What the Koran says? Trying to understand here...
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Damn, I was offended.

He is obviously turned off by the seemingly contradictory scriptures and the hypocrisy of its adherants.

Seriously, Blaze has legitimate gripes and all people want to do is ignore his valid questions and quote scriptures( that he doesn't believe in) that don't address his points of contention. Where is the intelligence in quoting scriptures to someone who doesn't believe in them to bolster your argument? What good is it to win the argument(in your mind) and lose the person? If the salt loses its savory power, it is good for nothing but to be stepped on. A lot of us got a stepped on presentation.

A wise, wise man had to school me one day. I was involved in an dispute over something that I knew was ironclad and indefensible. He said "son, that is the way YOU feel, that is not the way THEY feel. You have to go to where they're at to bring them to where you are." ? struck me. My perspective is mine alone. If I want to get someone to see where I am at, I got to go where they at and listen to them.

The answer to the question is in the question.

His gripes ARE NOT legitimate. Just because one does not understand the material he reads does not mean that material is inferior. To have a gripe about something you had to have examined it thoroughly to at least know what you're griping about. IMO blaze and most others like them confuse a justified distaste for the misdeeds of man in the name(s) of one deity or another with who and what the Creator actually is. Huge mistake.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2011
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    I read the thread title and my first thoughts is what are WE doing about it??? But I guess by WE I really mean RICH PEOPLE... they could change ALOT... but choose to keep ? the poorer types through taxes etc etc and living it up along the way..

as in regards for ? .. I can't speak on his behalf.

smart man....
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options

Yep, when I was 23 and stupid lol. I'm 27 now and realize what a dumb decision that was, my life has been very blessed ever since. I didnt blame ? for that, but I do blame ? (if there is one) for not helping people out in times of need. I see no difference between a Satan worshiper and a ? worshiper honestly, both are two sides of the same coin like Democrats and Republicans.

Enjoy your phony Christian beliefs which can never be proven, I'll enjoy living in reality.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    His gripes ARE NOT legitimate. Just because one does not understand the material he reads does not mean that material is inferior. To have a gripe about something you had to have examined it thoroughly to at least know what you're griping about. IMO blaze and most others like them confuse a justified distaste for the misdeeds of man in the name(s) of one deity or another with who and what the Creator actually is. Huge mistake.

So man creates earthquakes and droughts now? I always thought Mother Nature created those things........
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    What is ? to you? What people say He/She?It is? What the bible describes? What the Koran says? Trying to understand here...

I have no idea what ? is or is about. But it's not all loving and all powerful that's for sure. It may not exist.
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yep, when i was 23 and stupid lol. I'm 27 now and realize what a dumb decision that was, my life has been very blessed ever since. I didnt blame ? for that, but i do blame ? (if there is one) for not helping people out in times of need. I see no difference between a satan worshiper and a ? worshiper honestly, both are two sides of the same coin like democrats and republicans.

Enjoy your phony christian beliefs which can never be proven, i'll enjoy living in reality.

u know what.. U r a lyin ass ? !

I knew that was yo ass that made that thread.. I asked you about it like 3-4 months ago and u swore me up and down that it wasnt you!

So i guess i figured it out... You hate ? cause you had a pizza face.. Foh!
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i have no idea what ? is or is about. But it's not all loving and all powerful that's for sure. It may not exist.

u said it urself that u used 2 be a christian, so you do have some idea of what ? is/was to you
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i have no idea what ? is or is about. But it's not all loving and all powerful that's for sure. It may not exist.

ur one of those people who get mad when they dont get their way...

? didnt give you that bike you prayed for and now you mad... Awwww poor baby!
  • fiat_money
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yep...
    LOL.

Self-ether at its finest.

If I would've seen that thread, I'd have given you tips on how best to commit suicide like I usually do.

Seeing an IC suicide would be GOAT.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    LOL.

Self-ether at its finest.

If I would've seen that thread, I'd have given you tips on how best to commit suicide like I usually do.

Seeing an IC suicide would be GOAT.

I posted in that thread just 8 months after that suicide attempt 3 years ago. My life has never been better, hows yours?
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ur one of those people who get mad when they dont get their way...

? didnt give you that bike you prayed for and now you mad... Awwww poor baby!

I'm happy and straight, I have no complaints about life (although some extra money wouldnt hurt), and I always got whatever bike I wanted growing up. My childhood was great, how was yours? Stop derailing from the thread and let's talk about the slavery supporting Biblical ? you believe in. The same ? you claim loves all those millions of kids starving to death right now.
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i'm happy and straight, i have no complaints about life (although some extra money wouldnt hurt), and i always got whatever bike i wanted growing up. My childhood was great, how was yours? Stop derailing from the thread and let's talk about the slavery supporting biblical ? you believe in. The same ? you claim loves all those millions of kids starving to death right now.

no derailing here.. I just knew that something was fonked up about you... And that thread about you killin yourself helped me figure it out....

So u went from havin bad acne to look like a cancerous 50cent... Cool!

P.s. (pause) ? still loves you
  • fiat_money
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I posted in that thread just 8 months after that suicide attempt 3 years ago. My life has never been better, hows yours?
    Three years ago? That's around the time I got to see CandyJunkie's suicide. Another in the same year would've been pretty cool, as long as it wasn't as boring as his.

My life is going according to my plans; the Computer & Electrical engineering major and three minors are almost done, the businesses are doing well, and I'm still doing government web admin thing.

It's worthless until I'm rich though.
  • fiat_money
    edited July 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Three years ago? That's around the time I got to see CandyJunkie's suicide. Another in the same year would've been pretty cool, as long as it wasn't as boring as his.

My life is going according to my plans; the Computer & Electrical engineering major and three minors are almost done, the businesses are doing well, and I'm still doing the government web admin thing.

It's worthless until I'm rich though.
    Fixed .
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited July 2011
    Options
    no derailing here.. I just knew that something was fonked up about you... And that thread about you killin yourself helped me figure it out....

So u went from havin bad acne to look like a cancerous 50cent... Cool!

P.s. (pause) ? still loves you

lmfao that fool does look like 50 when he lost all that weight.