The Official Curtis 50 Cent Jackson Super Thread...

Options

Comments

• 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Ur bugggin..............What has Wayne really Done for the game homie???

I dont know what he done for the game.....but being born and raised in New Orleans......i been listening to Wayne for well over 15 years...

I was listening to Wayne before Biggie broke in the industry.......and im still listening to Wayne after is dead and gone....

Dont get me wrong Big is nice...... but his material is dated as hell.....i havent heard anything new from Big in almost a decade.....

It just my opinion.....practice make perfect...... and Biggie have not been practicing since 97......if u ask me he fell off...

In the real world.......when u dont put music u are forgotten about........

We been listening to the same songs Big had since 97.....nothing refreshing about that
  • MeMyselfNI
    MeMyselfNI Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WHEN THE ? DID 2Pac SAID " BIGGIE SET ME UP" ? ? SAID BIGGIE N EM KNEW ? HAD THE HIT ON HIM N BEING HIS MANS DIDNT WARN HIM THATS IT..YALL ? NEED TO REALLY SIT N REALLY GET THE DEFINITION OF SNITCHING CAUSE YALL SAY EVERYTHING HE SNITCH SHE SNITCH..
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    MeMyselfNI wrote: »
    WHEN THE ? DID 2Pac SAID " BIGGIE SET ME UP" ? ? SAID BIGGIE N EM KNEW ? HAD THE HIT ON HIM N BEING HIS MANS DIDNT WARN HIM THATS IT..YALL ? NEED TO REALLY SIT N REALLY GET THE DEFINITION OF SNITCHING CAUSE YALL SAY EVERYTHING HE SNITCH SHE SNITCH..

exactly....? acting dumb in this thread

the OP is misleading dudes with the title
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dead@ dumb ?

? aint no wat snitching means

these young boys listening to camron for the meaning of snitching lmao....

snitchin is when u try to save ur own ass from whatever situation i.e a bid or getting killed and finger point another ? to the feds or to some other ? ...dats snitching simple as

if i go on a record and say "listen ? i know u set me up and when i see u i finna beat and ? ur ass" ...dats basically framing urself for when dat ? really does get killed....dats not snitchin, dats lettin a punk muthfuckka know u know what the deal is

50 however did day to the police listen to my record,, which was ? ,,,so i can see that point...

but pac aka the cop shooter, was no snitch....he wud do time like a solider and still not talk....dats black panther mentality

there is no thing as dry snitchin, u either a snitch or u aint....u ether open ur mouth to save ur ass or u dont...? need to stop acting dumb and stop listening to camron
    Man 50 did snitch......he had the FEDs build a whole case on Murder Inc......... i think yall forgot about this....

50 testified and all that....... he was served a subpena to appear and all....

Judge asked 50 "Who Shot You"
    50 responded...."if u listen to my music i say in alot of my songs"........."i believe Irv Gotti and Preme set me up to get shot"

Yall ? must have memory lapse.....or either yall just wasnt Rap like i have been the 20 years......

50 Cent had the Feds shut down Murder Inc due to the street ties they had with criminal.....

50 Cent was playing chess........and he was ratting at the same time........telling the Feds.......Preme was washing money with Murder Inc

^^PREEEEEEEEEACH!!!,,,,2PAC NEVA SENT NOBODY 2 JAIL BUT THAT ? CUUUURRY DID 'WISE MC GRIFF' SPOKE ON THAT ? ...

"You(CUUUUUURRY) Will Never Be Half The Man. That Your Mother Was. She Would Be Disappointed In You" -WISE MC GRIFF
    http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0WJgdzb80OK8RxxO

THATZ Y CUUUURRY COULDNT STOP RICK ROSS CUZ A RAT CANT DISS A CO THEY BOTH WORK FA DA LAW....LOL
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I aint gone lie Gee 757......every time i see u write Cuuuuurrry...... i laugh at that ? .....
    i seen a thread where some dude keep saying 50 name was Curtis.....and u said no it cuuurrryy
    and then u showed the lil video clip when the dude said cuuurryy..... that ? was beyond funny my dude...
    that ? had me laughin all day........ cuuuuuuurryyy!!!!!
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^ ? when killa 1st drop'd that cuuuuurtis video & i heard that dude say CUUUUURRY i was dyin lmao 2...
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nynicca wrote: »
    pac reminds me of those ? who were geeks in junior high school then you see them in high school and they try to make themselves cool now and you look at that ? like. "? please you were into your books taking PAL dance classes with the ?

damn son, y u hating on a dead man so much, ure words had so much potential as u do hav a valid point, but i aint even going to page two of this thread as it seems like you are full of hate
  • nynicca
    nynicca Banned Users Posts: 877
    edited April 2010
    Options
    exactly....? acting dumb in this thread

the OP is misleading dudes with the title

so you never heard pac say that fat ? set me up right?
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    damn son, y u hating on a dead man so much, ure words had so much potential as u do hav a valid point, but i aint even going to page two of this thread as it seems like you are full of hate

its the truth. the ? became something he wasn't before. everybody said that. jada said that, humpty said that, hugh brothers said that, and his other close friends say that. you ever noticed biggies friends he grew up with always give him props and ? but you never see that with pac's friends except treach.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so you never heard pac say that fat ? set me up right?

2pac always maintained BIG aint set him up.

He said he thought BIG was his homeboy and he'd at least have the heart to warn him that there was a hit out on'em. He was also mad at stretch for the same thing, who was in the lobby on laying on the floor when ? went down. then big dropped who shot ya and never came to visit him in prison, and pac thought them ? did him ? .

he never said big was responsible for the setup, only that big knew there was setup but he was to much of a coward to look out for his mans and then on top of that had the nerve to put a song out which was subliminally dissing him
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Except you ? wanna play dumb and act llke what is dry snitching, here is definition of dry snitching from the urbandictionary.com:

dry snitching 160 up, 11 down

To indirectly tell secrets or offenses to a person of authority or any person meant to be kept away from a secret or offense, sometimes inadvertently.
    If the telling of secrets or offenses is purposeful, minute details are usually left out as not to appear to be directly telling.

It is indirectly snitching.

"I see this offensive picture is still up. I recall other member's being banned for posting such a thing."
    "I see this offensive picture is still up. I recall other member's being banned for posting such a thing."

This person is dry snitching on the person that posted the offensive picture. The person is not directly named (a minute detail) and a direct action is not actually being suggested.

"Stop dry snitching. You are going to get him banned

source http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dry%20snitching this exactly what pac did
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dead@ dumb ?

? aint no wat snitching means

these young boys listening to camron for the meaning of snitching lmao....

snitchin is when u try to save ur own ass from whatever situation i.e a bid or getting killed and finger point another ? to the feds or to some other ? ...dats snitching simple as

if i go on a record and say "listen ? i know u set me up and when i see u i finna beat and ? ur ass" ...dats basically framing urself for when dat ? really does get killed....dats not snitchin, dats lettin a punk muthfuckka know u know what the deal is

50 however did day to the police listen to my record,, which was ? ,,,so i can see that point...

but pac aka the cop shooter, was no snitch....he wud do time like a solider and still not talk....dats black panther mentality

there is no thing as dry snitchin, u either a snitch or u aint....u ether open ur mouth to save ur ass or u dont...? need to stop acting dumb and stop listening to camron
    comingtoamerica1ag1.gif
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    2pac always maintained BIG aint set him up.

He said he thought BIG was his homeboy and he'd at least have the heart to warn him that there was a hit out on'em. He was also mad at stretch for the same thing, who was in the lobby on laying on the floor when ? went down. then big dropped who shot ya and never came to visit him in prison, and pac thought them ? did him ? .

he never said big was responsible for the setup, only that big knew there was setup but he was to much of a coward to look out for his mans and then on top of that had the nerve to put a song out which was subliminally dissing him

? keep it real. a rapper could never get away with saying what pac did today. if yukmouth said suge set me up with getting robbed in the media he would be done
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its the truth. the ? became something he wasn't before. everybody said that. jada said that, humpty said that, hugh brothers said that, and his other close friends say that. you ever noticed biggies friends he grew up with always give him props and ? but you never see that with pac's friends except treach.

u over here acting like BIG was omse typa cold hearted killer

BIG rappin about killin ? and ? ? in the ass, yet he scared to go toe to toe with Pac..

BIG was no gangsta, yet he played that part. Big was just a regular ? who never did an real dirt, never shot any cops, never did any time.

? moms was a teacher, big had a good life.

Pac was raised by a ? fiend, he was on the streets by 16, moving place to place, jail time, cases, shootings...pac was always a hot head, unpredictable even before thuglife.

after he nearly died and joined deathrow, ofcourse he wasnt the same person as he was 5 years prior,

shock g always said pac had a good heart, but he was unpredictable and deathrow only made him worse. look what deathrow did to snoop, ? nearly caught a life bid, look at what deathrow did to dre, ? got shot in the arm....everyone on deathrow had it hard. nate dogg never walked into deathrow stuidos without a gun, that label was gangsta, aint no ? gonna survive on there

treach did dirt with pac, that ? knows him best...and he said pac was OG, den i believe him
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? keep it real. a rapper could never get away with saying what pac did today. if yukmouth said suge set me up with getting robbed in the media he would be done

if yukmouth said suge ? ass set me up but i'mma ? his ass when i see him...den nobody wud say ?

but if yakmouth said suge stole my chain but lets forgive and forget, den ? gonna think he a snitch and a ?

pac talkin aboout killin ? ....and lets not get it twisted, he wud have popped off on jimmy and tut if he came ace to face with them...cuz we know pac wasnt trigger shy

thats why ? respect pac cuz he talked what he said
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH that's why I keep saying a rappers personal life shouldn't matter, most likely both them ? were snitches.
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    u over here acting like BIG was omse typa cold hearted killer

BIG rappin about killin ? and ? ? in the ass, yet he scared to go toe to toe with Pac..

BIG was no gangsta, yet he played that part. Big was just a regular ? who never did an real dirt, never shot any cops, never did any time.

? moms was a teacher, big had a good life.

Pac was raised by a ? fiend, he was on the streets by 16, moving place to place, jail time, cases, shootings...pac was always a hot head, unpredictable even before thuglife.

after he nearly died and joined deathrow, ofcourse he wasnt the same person as he was 5 years prior,

shock g always said pac had a good heart, but he was unpredictable and deathrow only made him worse. look what deathrow did to snoop, ? nearly caught a life bid, look at what deathrow did to dre, ? got shot in the arm....everyone on deathrow had it hard. nate dogg never walked into deathrow stuidos without a gun, that label was gangsta, aint no ? gonna survive on there

treach did dirt with pac, that ? knows him best...and he said pac was OG, den i believe him
    big did much more dirt than pac. pac was a rapper turned thug. big was actually a thug. yeah his mom was a teacher and he didnt live the poor life he explained but im from ny and big does have a history. ? did time before he was a rapper. pac never even got a speeding ticket before he rapped. pac was no street ? . he has no history.
  • blackgotty
    blackgotty Members Posts: 345
    edited April 2010
    Options
    2pac was talking about his situation ,not what other people were doing
    in order for some of them to be convicted he would have had to take a stand...what he probably wouldnt have done

snitching is when u talk to the police !
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    SMH that's why I keep saying a rappers personal life shouldn't matter, most likely both them ? were snitches.

lol they probably were but i no for sure pac would be labeled a dry snitch today. and dont give me that pac said when i see big imma ? him. ? never did ? but rap bout it
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackgotty wrote: »
    in order for some of them to be convicted he would have had to take a stand...what he probably wouldnt have done

no dry snitching is when u give clues for a ? to get caught up. listen to this song by proof at 4:12 and if u dont agree wat proof said u condone snitching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va4bsUZKXEw
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    big did much more dirt than pac. pac was a rapper turned thug. big was actually a thug. yeah his mom was a teacher and he didnt live the poor life he explained but im from ny and big does have a history. ? did time before he was a rapper. pac never even got a speeding ticket before he rapped. pac was no street ? . he has no history.

lmao@big being a thug

man big was extra soft, his moms said his life story is fabricated

? never ate sardines for dinner, he never went without a meal.....

pac nearly caught a case for them ? when they left there guns at his place...and still never snitched and that story has been confirmed by big

? pac went from harlem, to baltimoore, to the bay...one hood to the next

just cuz a ? aint do a bid at 15 dont mean he aint a street ? ....he just means he never got caught for ?

BIG was no gangsta, that dude was a character, he was a kid who cud rap, real soft at heart, soft ? , type of ? to cry if a gun was put in his face..puffy was more street than big and that ? went to havard

rappin only made pac come into the limelight and easier to pin ? on him cuz he famous.

when pac was 16 he moved to the bay, and ? who knew him back den always maintained pac had to fight with ? to get respect and he was a lil ? but he'd throw hands with big ? ....
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackgotty wrote: »

exactly.......
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In 2003, 50 cent damn near ran the country. But what If he got shot 9 times again after his second album, and died this time. Would people be talkin about him like they do Pac? Or will he just be known as a great rapper with alot of promise?
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dunno. Nor do I care.

But probably better to liken this to 50cent dead after 2 albums.. to Biggie dead after 2 albums.. as Biggie's catalogue consisted of just 2albums..