The Official Curtis 50 Cent Jackson Super Thread...

Options

Comments

• thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    probably
    /thread
  • W!Z G
    W!Z G Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No not in the "real" world but on the ic hell yeah
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maybe not as big but very very close, people arent appreciated for what they do in their respective field until they retire and get a little more respect, or they die in which case they are often overblown talent wise for the simple fact they died/
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No because 50 cent isn't half the artist 2pac was. Some people would say what if and what could of been but 50 would not be placed on the same level as Pac.
  • thetruth391
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    No because 50 cent isn't half the artist 2pac was. Some people would say what if and what could of been but 50 would not be placed on the same level as Pac.

lets be honest. tupac couldnt rap. yea he made songs that moved people but he contradicted himself evry step of the way. he had no lyrical depth and evrybody knows his thug life ish was false
    im not gonna bash him and watevr else
    but the facts are there.
    50 had just as much of a chance of being a GOAT rapper after his first 2 albums
    your hot at the time+you die=instant star 4ever
  • raw_dawg
    raw_dawg Members Posts: 21
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No. He'd be like Biggie because 2Pac had a catalog of music.
  • waltthizzney
    waltthizzney Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    Options
    off yourself... 50 just a ? rapper who makes music for suburban white kids.... 2pac actually stood for something and made meaniful music
  • thetruth391
    edited April 2010
    Options
    off yourself... 50 just a ? rapper who makes music for suburban white kids.... 2pac actually stood for something and made meaniful music

please tell me watt this ? stood for and didnt contradict himself

and smh @ suburban white kids
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    50 wouldn't get half the love 2pac gets now.........altho he would get a lot of it.
  • braindeadgroup
    braindeadgroup Members Posts: 30
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont know what he done for the game.....but being born and raised in New Orleans......i been listening to Wayne for well over 15 years...

I was listening to Wayne before Biggie broke in the industry.......and im still listening to Wayne after is dead and gone....

Dont get me wrong Big is nice...... but his material is dated as hell.....i havent heard anything new from Big in almost a decade.....

It just my opinion.....practice make perfect...... and Biggie have not been practicing since 97......if u ask me he fell off...

In the real world.......when u dont put music u are forgotten about........

We been listening to the same songs Big had since 97.....nothing refreshing about that

You are a ? ' liar....Bigge broke in the Industry in like '92.

Wayne was 10 years old, not even affiliated with Cash Money yet.
  • braindeadgroup
    braindeadgroup Members Posts: 30
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man 50 did snitch......he had the FEDs build a whole case on Murder Inc......... i think yall forgot about this....

50 testified and all that....... he was served a subpena to appear and all....

Judge asked 50 "Who Shot You"
    50 responded...."if u listen to my music i say in alot of my songs"........."i believe Irv Gotti and Preme set me up to get shot"

Yall ? must have memory lapse.....or either yall just wasnt Rap like i have been the 20 years......

50 Cent had the Feds shut down Murder Inc due to the street ties they had with criminal.....

50 Cent was playing chess........and he was ratting at the same time........telling the Feds.......Preme was washing money with Murder Inc

What did 50 do to have the Feds build the case? And what is your proof
    50 testified???? When did this happen, where is the proof in this.
    Judge asked 50 Cent "Who Shot You"? 50 responded "if u listen to my music i say in alot of my songs"...."i believe Irv Gotti & Preme set me up to get shot" This is the most uninformed ? I've ever seen someone say in my life.

You know everything you said right there is a fabricated lie. 50 Cent didn't ? testify. Prove it, if you can prove it..then prove it. If you can't, then don't go around making ? up like that. There is nothing to indicate it. And it's not like, T.I. getting off the hook for all that ? , where it's like WTF Something doesn't add up here...that you could lead to speculate. You made complete false stories up of 50 Cent testifying in a court room.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the "ghetto qua-ran" was used as evidence in court & got ? locked up...nobody ever got locked over a pac song...
  • youngnick
    youngnick Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nynicca wrote: »
    no they didn't. and you know that's dry snitching especially in today's hip hop term. if jim jones farted in the room and 50 said "damn jimmy that ? stinks" his career would be over in today's hip hop scene because 50 snitched that jim jones farted

Um Cam did say that. One of his songs he said something like "I saw the ? throw up the diamond right before I got shot". There's a video of Jay and Nas talking about it and saying Cam was dry snitching.
  • nash82
    nash82 Members Posts: 182
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont know what he done for the game.....but being born and raised in New Orleans......i been listening to Wayne for well over 15 years...

I was listening to Wayne before Biggie broke in the industry.......and im still listening to Wayne after is dead and gone....

Dont get me wrong Big is nice...... but his material is dated as hell.....i havent heard anything new from Big in almost a decade.....

It just my opinion.....practice make perfect...... and Biggie have not been practicing since 97......if u ask me he fell off...

In the real world.......when u dont put music u are forgotten about........

We been listening to the same songs Big had since 97.....nothing refreshing about that

You do realize that Big is dead right? How he going to make new music?? How is he going to practice? You def buggin dude!! I think you an gee is related or something!!
  • youngnick
    youngnick Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nash82 wrote: »
    You do realize that Big is dead right? How he going to make new music?? How is he going to practice? You def buggin dude!! I think you an gee is related or something!!

I think he's just joking around.
  • nash82
    edited April 2010
    Options
    youngnick wrote: »
    I think he's just joking around.

Maybe I missed that! and if thats the case its all good!
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I see Nash82 is taking the IC way to serious.......and yes he did understand my sarcasm perfectly......
    and thats the funny thing......i been listening to Wayne for 15 years +...........
    Each year he have at least 1 Bar thats azaming.......
    1 bar.......2 bars....... he even do remixes to songs that pretty hot....

C-A-R/Ter.....colder then B-R.....add another 3 R's......lol

? like that is impossible for Biggie to do because he is dead....

My point plain and simple......Biggie wasnt that great....that the Bar he set is passable.....
    Biggie didnt die on Micheal Jackson level......he wasnt regarded the greatest of all time before died...
    in his death he was prematurely award this gift......some agree and some dont....

Im my mind......my personal opinion.....Wayne have 5 times more quality songs then songs......? Carter 2 and 3 alone.....damn near ? on Big whole career
    And if i add...... Carter 1......and Lights Out..... that ? on Tupac status...... then i add all the Hotboys and Bigtimer features......and then throw "Block is Hot"
    man that ? Lil Wayne is up there......album wise and i didnt even none of the mixtapes yet.....he got Biggie beat by a long shot
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao at this comment from youtube when i looked up ghetto queran
    50 did alot of ? for da rap game, hes a very important person in rap history, hes da one dat made rap be wat its now, b4 it used to be all underground, but wen GRODT came out, thats when rap went mainstream, and hez da one dat created mixtapes so pay some respect to da legend.... but i gotta admit hez songz now r wack..... BUT STILL PAY RESPECT TO 50
    WE LOVE 50

seriously?
  • nash82
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I see Nash82 is taking the IC way to serious.......and yes he did understand my sarcasm perfectly......
    and thats the funny thing......i been listening to Wayne for 15 years +...........
    Each year he have at least 1 Bar thats azaming.......
    1 bar.......2 bars....... he even do remixes to songs that pretty hot....

C-A-R/Ter.....colder then B-R.....add another 3 R's......lol

? like that is impossible for Biggie to do because he is dead....

My point plain and simple......Biggie wasnt that great....that the Bar he set is passable.....
    Biggie didnt die on Micheal Jackson level......he wasnt regarded the greatest of all time before died...
    in his death he was prematurely award this gift......some agree and some dont....

Im my mind......my personal opinion.....Wayne have 5 times more quality songs then songs......? Carter 2 and 3 alone.....damn near ? on Big whole career
    And if i add...... Carter 1......and Lights Out..... that ? on Tupac status...... then i add all the Hotboys and Bigtimer features......and then throw "Block is Hot"
    man that ? Lil Wayne is up there......album wise and i didnt even none of the mixtapes yet.....he got Biggie beat by a long shot

You can call it what you want! I thought you were serious, and if you read some of what is posted up in the reason, maybe you could see why I would take it that way! Some of these posters are ? , for lack of a better word. Either way, my bad! Its all good!
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nash82 wrote: »
    You can call it what you want! I thought you were serious, and if you read some of what is posted up in the reason, maybe you could see why I would take it that way! Some of these posters are ? , for lack of a better word. Either way, my bad! Its all good!

No Prob ? ....... thats just my theory and my opinion.... u know.... i love Big no doubt.... he was a great lyricist....
    But all his music is dated and sound pretty much boring to my ears.....same as Tupac.... i studied these guys to no end....
    when u say the best u speak about these guys.....yes they are the blueprint....but Technology has change thats all im saying

They are like the pyramids..... and the new rappers are like the skyscrapers in Dubai.......

yes we should worship these dudes and the jewels they dropped but so much more have been invented and so many new styles have been invented

thats just my take on it........ to be truthful.....if Big and Pac was still living...... the game would be so much different...
    Because we give Jay-Z so much acclaim....for saying he on his grown by wearing suits and ties......

New Flash...... Pac was always suited up on his grown man......and he died when he just made 25
    Jay-Z jumped on his grown man at the tender age of 42.....are u serious
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its the truth. the ? became something he wasn't before. everybody said that. jada said that, humpty said that, hugh brothers said that, and his other close friends say that. you ever noticed biggies friends he grew up with always give him props and ? but you never see that with pac's friends except treach.

Like i said, u make very valid points, and i might go as far as to say you could be right with the argument u are posing, but everything that came after that, just seemed like ure using a legitamate arguement as cover, so you can just hate on dude...e.g. what i quoted in my original past
  • jonoaries
    jonoaries Members Posts: 183
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The initial idea behind this tread is great!!! Masterful ? but ? gonna try to derail the topic (which i have already seen happening)
    50 was tellin a story nobody outside where he lived knew whether these ? existed or not, finding out these ? did really exist is what made the song the "proof" he was a snitch. There wasnt a question whether Biggie existed or not so 2pac saying he set him up or knew info was definitely a (hood) snitch move. To those who disagree Jay-Z called Cam a snitch when he said "I saw the diamond before the shots fired" (or whatever he said but it was something like that) so by the hood's definition of a snitch 50, Cam & Pac are snitches.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he never said biggie shot him, he said biggie knew what was going on and didn't let him know "? was tryna blow my head off", so by definition since you wanna get technical he still never said who shot him, he just rode on biggie because he thought he was a homeboy.

thats like me havin a spot that get robbed, and my homie knew about it before hand, if i put him on blast for that, i'm not snitchin on who did what, i'm just expressing my anger about the fact that he knew what was going on but since he wasn't a real homie he let it go down.

but hey ? is dead now this is old news, older than some of you ? .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no one in the history of rap blatantly snitched more than pac. this ? told the whole world that biggie set him up. if 50 said "ja set him up for being shot, or if cam said jay-z set him up for being shot their careers wold be done and be labeled snitch. but pacs everybody, except me i aint ? , guy crush so i guess its all good huh?

Pac did not snitch period and it's clear you dont understand what snitching is.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^^ im not sure what ures (or anyone elses for that matter) definition of snitching is, but me personally its like......if me and u rob a joint, then we catch heat from 5-0, and i sing like aretha franklin, telling all on you, to get my sentance shortened (or any kinda benefit)..then thats snitching...if a ? i know, wether friend or foe,) shoots me (or does me wrong), and i run to police, meh...i dno......id call that semi-snitching
    if a ? shoots me(or does me wrong), and i dnt know him and i run to the police, well theres many reasons u may do that but by no means is that snitching....? if i come home and my house has been robbed, i dont have connections like that, where i can just call up a few people to get my ? back, so u best belive im calling police, call me ? /snitch/wateva but im sure most of you would do the same, i aint tryna get no one locked up, i just want my ? back.....if not, then enjoy your big ol house of emptyness, oh and incase i forgot to say, congrats on being a real ?