The Official Curtis 50 Cent Jackson Super Thread...

Options

Comments

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh and i doubt 50, cam, pac, etc, where actually thinking, "man, ima write a song, and hope that po'po' listen to it, and then act upon it", ? , to me, thats just them exposing jay/big/the other guy, to us, the hiphoppers...to let us know that the likes of big and jay are shady....if pac wanted to snitch im sure he woulda done it in private, not out to the whole public
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nynicca wrote: »
    no they didn't. and you know that's dry snitching especially in today's hip hop term. if jim jones farted in the room and 50 said "damn jimmy that ? stinks" his career would be over in today's hip hop scene because 50 snitched that jim jones farted

yeah actuyally 50 did say ja rule stabbed him in the club,, cam said jayz had him set up "they threw up the roc",, 50 on records talkin bout how Buck stabbed the ? ,,, rick ross talkin bout how hell millions of dollars worth of coke,, all rappers r is entertainers. pac really got shot n thought big did it so he let it be known. cops aint really takin nighgaz music serious.. that would b too much police work and money on investigations to look into everything every rapper says...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    ^^^^ im not sure what ures (or anyone elses for that matter) definition of snitching is, but me personally its like......if me and u rob a joint, then we catch heat from 5-0, and i sing like aretha franklin, telling all on you, to get my sentance shortened (or any kinda benefit)..then thats snitching...if a ? i know, wether friend or foe,) shoots me (or does me wrong), and i run to police, meh...i dno......id call that semi-snitching
    if a ? shoots me(or does me wrong), and i dnt know him and i run to the police, well theres many reasons u may do that but by no means is that snitching....? if i come home and my house has been robbed, i dont have connections like that, where i can just call up a few people to get my ? back, so u best belive im calling police, call me ? /snitch/wateva but im sure most of you would do the same, i aint tryna get no one locked up, i just want my ? back.....if not, then enjoy your big ol house of emptyness, oh and incase i forgot to say, congrats on being a real ?

Exactly, based on what Pac did it cannot be defined as snitching. Pac went into the studio to record music and whether Big knew who robbed Pac or not, thats not important, Pac was robbed and was shot, Pac felt Big knew who did it but didn't fore warn him so he vented his frustrations. That is not snitching.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I see Nash82 is taking the IC way to serious.......and yes he did understand my sarcasm perfectly......
    and thats the funny thing......i been listening to Wayne for 15 years +...........
    Each year he have at least 1 Bar thats azaming.......
    1 bar.......2 bars....... he even do remixes to songs that pretty hot....

C-A-R/Ter.....colder then B-R.....add another 3 R's......lol

? like that is impossible for Biggie to do because he is dead....

My point plain and simple......Biggie wasnt that great....that the Bar he set is passable.....
    Biggie didnt die on Micheal Jackson level......he wasnt regarded the greatest of all time before died...
    in his death he was prematurely award this gift......some agree and some dont....

Im my mind......my personal opinion.....Wayne have 5 times more quality songs then songs......? Carter 2 and 3 alone.....damn near ? on Big whole career
    And if i add...... Carter 1......and Lights Out..... that ? on Tupac status...... then i add all the Hotboys and Bigtimer features......and then throw "Block is Hot"
    man that ? Lil Wayne is up there......album wise and i didnt even none of the mixtapes yet.....he got Biggie beat by a long sho
    t

My dude............im sorry..........this here is Staight Maddeness
  • nash82
    nash82 Members Posts: 182
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Exactly, based on what Pac did it cannot be defined as snitching. Pac went into the studio to record music and whether Big knew who robbed Pac or not, thats not important, Pac was robbed and was shot, Pac felt Big knew who did it but didn't fore warn him so he vented his frustrations. That is not snitching.

I agree with this, but I don't get why 50 a snitch for ghetto quran? The people he so called snitched on had already served time, or was still serving time for the crimes. I don't think he said anything that the police didn't already know. Thats just my opnion tho from documentries I watched and ? , I don't live there or have hood knowledge of the actual events.
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont know what he done for the game.....but being born and raised in New Orleans......i been listening to Wayne for well over 15 years...

I was listening to Wayne before Biggie broke in the industry.......and im still listening to Wayne after is dead and gone....

Dont get me wrong Big is nice...... but his material is dated as hell.....i havent heard anything new from Big in almost a decade.....

It just my opinion.....practice make perfect...... and Biggie have not been practicing since 97......if u ask me he fell off...

In the real world.......when u dont put music u are forgotten about........

We been listening to the same songs Big had since 97.....nothing refreshing about that

ok................U saying this Cuz u from NO...........now BIG died like 13 yrs ago, yet kids 17 yrs old know the words to "Juicy" or "Hypnotize", Y???? Cuz they R Classic, Just like how Marvin Gaye, Earth Wind And Fire, Sam Cooke, Micheal Jackson, Isley Brothers is still being played 2day..............Time Dont mean ? if the Music is timeless.............BIG Changed a whole genre of music.........he gave a Bluepritne for albu,s thats Still being Followed...........Influenced a pleothra of Rappers including Wayne. WIth just 2 albums, over a Decade later Folk still Feeling His Impact............Nothing In Wayne's Cataloguie can Stacked up to even half of What BIG did with just his 3, u may bring Up mixtapes, but mixtapes or jsut mixtapes...........Spittin on Somebodies else';s beats..........if that Was the Case then Royce and Buddens or Legends, there mixtapes ? on any Wayne mixtape easily............
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    My dude............im sorry..........this here is Staight Maddeness

I respect that.......and i respect your opinion.....u are perfectly sane.......
    But from my point of view......all Biggie music is boring now.....for me
    Maybe everytime u hear a Biggie songs.....its sounds like it just came out....
    But 2 me.....its just to predictable.....

Kind of like playing Pac-Man......in the 80's Pac-Man was the ? because didnt know how to beat it.....
    Now everybody know if u follow this pattern the ghost wont catch u......and what happens
    everybody follow the pattern.....no secret....

For instance......the Extra man on Mario Bros.......i think its the original Mario Bros....for Nintendo..... its right before the first hole.....
    after the first mushroom...... somebody know what im talking about.......
    Its like no one i ever seen play that Mario game go pass that invisible extra man.......its like a once place u jump and boom u have a extra man...

i said all that to say....im a person of the new and change....i learn to live and let go......

u may not know.....but dog...i had Biggie CD's on repeat.....from about 95-2008....... thats all i did was ? with Biggie ? and Pac ? .....
    i mean im like a stupid Biggie fan....... and i ? with him hard body.....but after listening to the same 20-30 songs for over a decade.....
    ? is mad old son......
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    classics never change but i c wat u mean
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok................U saying this Cuz u from NO...........now BIG died like 13 yrs ago, yet kids 17 yrs old know the words to "Juicy" or "Hypnotize", Y???? Cuz they R Classic, Just like how Marvin Gaye, Earth Wind And Fire, Sam Cooke, Micheal Jackson, Isley Brothers is still being played 2day..............Time Dont mean ? if the Music is timeless.............BIG Changed a whole genre of music.........he gave a Bluepritne for albu,s thats Still being Followed...........Influenced a pleothra of Rappers including Wayne. WIth just 2 albums, over a Decade later Folk still Feeling His Impact............Nothing In Wayne's Cataloguie can Stacked up to even half of What BIG did with just his 3, u may bring Up mixtapes, but mixtapes or jsut mixtapes...........Spittin on Somebodies else';s beats..........if that Was the Case then Royce and Buddens or Legends, there mixtapes ? on any Wayne mixtape easily............

My man me and u always bump heads...... its not about me being from the N.O....cuz nobody outside of New Orleans heard of Lady Red......
    And she have classic music.....this is the thing.....my kids will know all of Biggie classics.......just like we know all of our parents classics is because we
    held on to them...... if u let something go it will be forget about....... lets not forget its so many people saying that Big was the greatest of time...
    what else do you expect these lil kids to believe...... as time go.....what if Soulja Boy regarded as the best and 10 years from now kids are running singing
    "Crank Dat".
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My man me and u always bump heads...... its not about me being from the N.O....cuz nobody outside of New Orleans heard of Lady Red......
    And she have classic music.....this is the thing.....my kids will know all of Biggie classics.......just like we know all of our parents classics is because we
    held on to th
    em...... if u let something go it will be forget about....... lets not forget its so many people saying that Big was the greatest of time...
    what else do you expect these lil kids to believe...... as time go.....what if Soulja Boy regarded as the best and 10 years from now kids are running singing
    "Crank Dat".

but this the thing about it....................If they Classic u cant let them Go.....
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    classics never change but i c wat u mean

Right as a generation we refute whats classics and whats not classic..... prime example.....

My grandma.....always told me my mother didnt know what classic music was.....
    My mama......always told me i didnt know what classic was....
    After people like Pac, Big Jay-Z, Nas Wayne......i will tell my kids.....they know what classic music is
    and im pretty sure...all the classic music i listen to...will be passed down....

20 years from now..... i can my one of my sons...... Riding around banging the ? out "Death Around Corner"
    or "What Beef"...... just like i be riding around banging on some old Al Green.......

No classic never get old.....but i swear.....classic or not..... "Sexual Healing" dont give me the same feeling
    as say something like...... "Let Me Love You"....by Mario...... i think both are classic just from different era's.......
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I respect that.......and i respect your opinion.....u are perfectly sane.......
    But from my point of view......all Biggie music is boring now.....for me
    Maybe everytime u hear a Biggie songs.....its sounds like it just came out....
    But 2 me.....its just to predictable.....

Kind of like playing Pac-Man......in the 80's Pac-Man was the ? because didnt know how to beat it.....
    Now everybody know if u follow this pattern the ghost wont catch u......and what happens
    everybody follow the pattern.....no secret....

For instance......the Extra man on Mario Bros.......i think its the original Mario Bros....for Nintendo..... its right before the first hole.....
    after the first mushroom...... somebody know what im talking about.......
    Its like no one i ever seen play that Mario game go pass that invisible extra man.......its like a once place u jump and boom u have a extra man...

i said all that to say....im a person of the new and change....i learn to live and let go......

u may not know.....but dog...i had Biggie CD's on repeat.....from about 95-2008....... thats all i did was ? with Biggie ? and Pac ? .....
    i mean im like a stupid Biggie fan....... and i ? with him hard body.....but after listening to the same 20-30 songs for over a decade.....
    ? is mad old son......[/
    QUOTE]
    i understand that, but u stioll Cant take From Wat Dude Did in the game............I still get Hypwed WHen i hear a BIG or Pac song, thats jsut me...........its Brings me back to WHen i was a kid and i first heard the SOngs............thats wat a Classic Record does...........u cant keep dwelling on it, which is tru..........but A classic record will always be remebered
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    but this the thing about it....................If they Classic u cant let them Go.....

let get this straight......all im saying is that no matter if its classic material or not......
    a person like myself......can move on....to different music..... other classic material.....

some people cant let they favorite songs go........just like some people will never get tired of watching Buffy do the ass-clap
    but a ? like me....i can decide when to let a classic chill, and i can also decide to check Cherokee ass-clap out also
  • KingNative
    KingNative Members Posts: 135
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pac is snitching on who?Did he call the cops & say Big set him up?He just said what the streets already knew.Biggie DIDN'T set him up,but he KNEW it was going to happen.

The 50 thing is crazy though.He named Prince as a killer.Some things just shouldn't be said on a track!!!
  • spc4mack
    spc4mack Members Posts: 202 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nash82 wrote: »
    I agree with this, but I don't get why 50 a snitch for ghetto quran? The people he so called snitched on had already served time, or was still serving time for the crimes. I don't think he said anything that the police didn't already know. Thats just my opnion tho from documentries I watched and ? , I don't live there or have hood knowledge of the actual events.

Man, I'm from queens and I was a shorty around the time the Supreme Team was all doing their dirt. Those dudes were everywhere. They wore supreme team jackets and even had a radio show on 98.7 Kiss FM which was the local urban station in the tri-state area at the time. They sponsored basketball tournaments and threw parties at the park and everything. I could go on and on. In ghettos Quran 50 talks about some the members of the team and some local hustlers that was getting paper then, but most of the ? he was talking about in that song was common knowledge for anyone that grew up or lived in the area. Most of the guys he mentioned had fed cases and were doing time long before 50 made that song. The feds and police were investigating them for years
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    let get this straight......all im saying is that no matter if its classic material or not......
    a person like myself......can move on....to different music..... other classic material.....

some people cant let they favorite songs go........just like some people will never get tired of watching Buffy do the ass-clap
    but a ? like me....i can decide when to let a classic chill, and i can also decide to check Cherokee ass-clap out also

Fair Enough...............
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea i see u quoted my other post...... i got mad love for Biggie and Pac....Juvenile is my dog....and i get tired of 400 degrees....
    I think im one of the people that move on.....i still bang 400 degrees and G-Code.....its only a few things for me that get old...

Gettin money never get old......gettin new ? never get old......and blowing high quality trees......lol

But all due respect to what u saying.....

Big have classic music and always will have classic music.....as well as Pac

But i still think Wayne is a overall better artist.....and have made his impact in the game as well as Big...
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fair Enough...............

Fair and Balance......thats all.....

quick question..... is Beamer,Benz or Bently a classic.....
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea i see u quoted my other post...... i got mad love for Biggie and Pac....Juvenile is my dog....and i get tired of 400 degrees....
    I think im one of the people that move on.....i still bang 400 degrees and G-Code.....its only a few things for me that get old...

Gettin money never get old......gettin new ? never get old......and blowing high quality trees......lol

But all due respect to what u saying.....

Big have classic music and always will have classic music.....as well as Pac

But i still think Wayne is a overall better artist.....and have made his impact in the game as well as Big...

Wayne is hit or miss with his verses and songs and has no classic albums, I really dont see how Wayne is in anyway better than Big.
  • nash82
    nash82 Members Posts: 182
    edited April 2010
    Options
    spc4mack wrote: »
    Man, I'm from queens and I was a shorty around the time the Supreme Team was all doing their dirt. Those dudes were everywhere. They wore supreme team jackets and even had a radio show on 98.7 Kiss FM which was the local urban station in the tri-state area at the time. They sponsored basketball tournaments and threw parties at the park and everything. I could go on and on. In ghettos Quran 50 talks about some the members of the team and some local hustlers that was getting paper then, but most of the ? he was talking about in that song was common knowledge for anyone that grew up or lived in the area. Most of the guys he mentioned had fed cases and were doing time long before 50 made that song. The feds and police were investigating them for years

This is why I don't understand why they say he snitched! Just don't get it. I watched the American Gangster episode on Supreme, and the whole supreme team, and it said stright up that even Preme said he wasn't sweatin ghetto quran. But again this is just info I got from that episode.

So in your opnion, growning up in Queens, would you say 50 was a snitch??
  • spc4mack
    spc4mack Members Posts: 202 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nash82 wrote: »
    This is why I don't understand why they say he snitched! Just don't get it. I watched the American Gangster episode on Supreme, and the whole supreme team, and it said stright up that even Preme said he wasn't sweatin ghetto quran. But again this is just info I got from that episode.

So in your opnion, growning up in Queens, would you say 50 was a snitch??

He ain't a snitch for making Ghetto's Quran. I don't know about any other incidents he may have had so i can only speak for this individual one.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? in here dont even know the true meaning of snitching

dumb ? make me laugh
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wayne is hit or miss with his verses and songs and has no classic albums, I really dont see how Wayne is in anyway better than Big.

Thats your personal opinion.......for me......everything CMR put out before they got a nationwide deal was classic...... every cd...

and Wayne played a major part in all those CD's being made......... if u say C2 wasnt classic.....or Lights Out wasnt classic....i cant agree

How can u say... Hustler Muzik not a classic song.......Birdman Jr....is not a classic song......

I mean the Hotboys...."Get It How U Live".....thats not a classic CD......

Maybe im bias in my opinion.....but Life After Death is a tight double CD...... but if u scrap all the fillers....it would be 1 solid disc.... same as AEOM
    yeah Big and Pac both put out double CD's.......but they didnt bang all the way thru.....to many fillers on both albums....
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fair and Balance......thats all.....

quick question..... is Beamer,Benz or Bently a classic.....

Not at all...........is A Nice buzz single that Picking up Steam.........he seem like He is trynna Come back and Coming back hard, Nice lil Club banger, but far from a Classic...........
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options

Yea, i cant rock with that either lol.............