Reason Defense: How to Save Yourself from Taking an "L"

Options

Comments

• Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I honestly don't know who you are or what you are.

Your posting history indicates that you have been humiliated in every forum on the I.C.

If you cant detect my sarcasm when I call you anything but a freakish G-Unit weirdo then you are even more lame than the 50 different tags about you that exist on the I.C.

If I called you "white" then be a man and stop being a weak-ass ? and screen-shot the post were I called you that or fall back and be the that ? you were destined to be.

Exactly, I don't drop names because I'm not a homosexual attention-? looking to e-chat with some loner outcast that has a ? -fetish and a desperate need to be acknowledged by strangers.

You seem like an odd Fazeem Stan that stalks him continually despite him ignoring your weird flirtations.
    I Ran across some ? you should read the forum of fame fight thread where dude was shook to go meet up with some kat he was talking reckless to in the chi. By the end of the thread he had Pm's d and convinced dude to not whoop his ass and to publically call off the fight...
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    When another poster has got you trapped into a corner and is about to expose you,just fall back. Here are some popular techniques that prevent you from being a winner.

1.) Using the word "? "

Calling a poster "? " immediately questions your ethnicity and whether or not its been authenticated. Calling someone "? " causes your entire posting history and credibility to be put in question as to your race.. A "white poster" exposed for using the word "? " nullifies any opinions that the poster has and their entire argument is automatically deemed forever invalid. Accusations such as these are not taken lightly. Following a "white poster" using the N-word accusation, the board of White Gaylias Posters (WGP) (Wiggers, Gays & Peckawoods) will log-off and use a dfferent alias or slither back into the Donkey forum or a G-Unit/Shady related thread and create a diversion. if African descent is confirmed, the poster in question will be considered a real person and granted respect accordingly and be considered family.

2.) Type a Posters screen-name

If a poster has already been confirmed to be of African Descent by the normal, calling him ? or typing his screen-name will provide an opportunity to chat with an actual Black person, so many of the curious and Bi-curios will stalk, hunt, and follow these posters out of a desperate need for acknowledgement and attention from an actual Black person.

Typing another posters screen-name will immediately alert all the WGP and they will join forces to circle-? . A circle-? thread is usually filled with anonymous-alias-avatars discussing a non hip-hop related topic or other posters. At this point their motive is to flirt and ? and attempt to lure normal posters into their thread. Once they gather enough of their own kind the WGP will activate a level 5 security alert and release their Shady-Swat-Team to spam the thread and either make a litany of homosexual comments or praise 50-Cents business skills and Emenims singing ability.

3.) Dont Post Naked Females

If the thread gets too ? with circle-jerking anonymous weirdos from the WGP, posting a picture of a naked attractive female could possibly bring heterosexuality back to the forefront. This will cause normal heterosexual posters to discontinue talkining about other males and focus on puzzy. Following a picture such as this, fellow posters will join in and post pictures of females they also find attractive.This traffic very often breaks up the circle-jerking and separates the ? from the guys.

4.) Use Aliases/Gayliase & Multiple Identities

The advantage of anonymity is that it saves the outcasts and rejects from ridicule...while normal socially active people are quick to share their pics, vids, music, and networking links the "Catfish" and WGP are forced to hide and cloak their identity beneath multiple-aliases, anonymous avatars, hidden-identities, and fabricated lives. Their greatest asset is that they are unknown entities and therefore free form reprisal or retribution that their invalid opinions may bring them. In the real world were real people thrive the WGP are non-existent loners who have been banished to the wasetland of rap-forums because they lack the social relevance to have a presence on other Social network sites were women are in abundance and authenticated identities are required.

5.) Get Trolled By GEE

When you have no other options and no way out. When all hope is lost and the death of your posting career is on the horizon, all you have to do is type one word........GEE. The power behind this word cannot be described. Be cautious before even considering typing this into one of your posts. This single name unlocks a poster with powers that even the mods fear. His dimples brings all the boys to the yard and homosexual posters find him irresistible to ignore. He yields the power to have threads made in his name, posts made in his name and have his name dropped every 5 seconds by male and female posters who find themselves unable to ignore him. The Emenim freaks despise him, the G-Unit Wiggers hate him but the rest of us admire his ability to troll the naive and gullible guppies while the intelligent and astute posters either ignore him or assist him in his trolling. Gee is relentless and unforgiving. He won't stop until every guppie is typing his screen-name in honor of his greatness. Some say Eminem groupies are the easiest to troll but GEE has given us concrete evidence of this fact on AHH were the WGP are 100% obsessed with him and everything he types..he is a master brain-washer.

Suggest some of your favorite tactics:

LMBO! This post killed the entire thread. /thread
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol at diverting the post and creating nothing but insults.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have a G-1 so I can post outside my house but I choose not to

And I live on my own miss me wit the wack mother basement non sense

When I leave the house Im to busy kickin it,socializing and having fun.

No need to record me kicking it to prove it to strangers that's what lames do

That's also called overcompensating

Thankfully the net or the ic dot mean that much cuz I have a real life

Hallelujah

aye bruh bruh u not authentic enough to post a pic of u holding a weapon in front of a 24 inch box t.v. and then act like u dont care what we think about you and how hard youre trying not to impress us.....
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I Ran across some ? you should read the forum of fame fight thread where dude was shook to go meet up with some kat he was talking reckless to in the chi. By the end of the thread he had Pm's d and convinced dude to not whoop his ass and to publically call off the fight...

I seen that thread, it was hilarious, FOF material.

I think they are just lonely little kids that have no social life so they spend their weekends trying to get online attention from men instead of women.

we watching the Zab Judah fight on a saturday night and these dudes is chatting about H-Rap and Fazeem on a Saturday night so it's kinda obvious what their true nature is.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    old man h-rap just used EVERY SINGLE ONE of the reason defense guidelines listed in this thread

laff.gif
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have a G-1 so I can post outside my house but I choose not to

And I live on my own miss me wit the wack mother basement non sense

When I leave the house Im to busy kickin it,socializing and having fun.

No need to record me kicking it to prove it to strangers that's what lames do

That's also called overcompensating

Thankfully the net or the ic dot mean that much cuz I have a real life

Hallelujah

Aye bruh bruh U not authentic enough to post a pic of a stranger to represent yourself to impress us of impersonating a real person and you seem like the type of guy that weirdos will spend a Saturday night rallying behind due to their lack of a woman.

No need for you to share random foolishness because planking, parking-lot pimping, and partying is reserved for people who spend their weekends talking about the ladies instead of H-Rap Fazeem.

Now tell me another man worthy of this much attention.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?111010-Someone-needs-to-commit-suicide

attachment.php?attachmentid=6069&d=1299734843

attachment.php?attachmentid=6070&d=1299731657

Showing Users 1 to 18 of 18
    BOSS KTULU [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    ktulu [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    KTULU GETTY [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    KTULU HUMPIN [Lift Ban] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    KTULU IS BACK [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    KTULU Lava [Lift Ban] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    KTULU TU [Lift Ban] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    ktulu. [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    ktulu1 [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    ktulu2 [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    ktulucinco [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    ktulucuatro [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    ktuludadyyy [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    ktuludos [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    ktulutres [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    ktuluuno [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    Mr. KTULU [Lift Ban] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]
    thektulu2 [Ban User] [View Profile] [Change Signature] [Change Avatar] [Change Profile Picture] [Edit Reputation]

34eysd3.jpg

@mynameaintearl

If a poster has already been confirmed to be of African Descent by the normal, calling him ? or typing his screen-name will provide an opportunity to chat with an actual Black person, so many of the curious and Bi-curios will stalk, hunt, and follow these posters out of a desperate need for acknowledgement and attention from an actual Black person.

Typing another posters screen-name will immediately alert all the WGP and they will join forces to circle-? . A circle-? thread is usually filled with anonymous-alias-avatars discussing a non hip-hop related topic or other posters. At this point their motive is to flirt and ? and attempt to lure normal posters into their thread. Once they gather enough of their own kind the WGP will activate a level 5 security alert and release their Shady-Swat-Team to spam the thread and either make a litany of homosexual comments or praise 50-Cents business skills and Emenims singing ability.

HALLELUJAH
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    15 or so) Keep a haters.txt file on your desktop to copy and paste anytime you're losing

Is the entire forum laughing at you? Don't sweat it. If you've kept a text file of your favorite sad and angry attacks on the posters that make you catch feelings, you can easily copy and paste it at any time. Do this as often as possible so that you will not have to expend your limited brain power inventing actual disses. You need those brain cells to figure out how you're going to get enough change to catch the bus to Worksource tomorrow. Keep this text file in a desktop folder along with male proof pics, facebooks, twitters, social security numbers, hat sizes, and body mass indexes. Good luck, and happy posting!
  • Turfaholic
    edited July 2011
    Options
    saving another grown man pic into your files is stalkerishly ?
  • Turfaholic
    edited July 2011
    Options
    but then again u dont care enough about this site to save another posters pic right?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Keep a alias.txt file on your desktop to copy and paste anytime you're losing[/U][/B]

Has the entire forum made an intervention thread based on your erratic behavior, Don't sweat it. If you've been exposed by D.uckey for using multiple aliases due to your own shame you can easily post these exposures at any time. Do this as often as possible so others will notice the odd dysfunction of abnormal posters and force them to change their screen-names out of embarrassment. Then figure out how you're going to get enough change to catch the bus to Worksource tomorrow from your wheel-chair Keep this history in a desktop folder along with male proof pics, facebooks, twitters, social security numbers, hat sizes, and body mass indexes and a book of 100 diffeernet identities to impersonate while online. Good luck, and happy posting!

Turfaholic wrote: »
    saving another grown man pic into your files is stalkerishly ?

Co-sign.

Saving pics is ? -ish, if you need to use a posters pics just be smart enough to use the Search Function and copy it from the thread they posted it in.....smart people run the world while stupid people wonder how. :)
  • Turfaholic
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so u care enough to go search for some ? in the past instead of letting it go and moving on?

Oh, and I gotta asian ? coming over, Rihanna flame red hair......I think i got you on a pic as far me being bitchless bruh bruh
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol @ this thread, i thought it would've died shortly after my last post.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I told you them Saturday gaylias dudes be attention-? .

They spend their weekends trying to convince us that they didn't wake up this morning trying to chat with us, and get our attention.

They worship H-Rap more than there sisters and mothers do!
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    what the hell goes on off in here

i leave for a few hours and m.f.'s are having a royal rumble in here
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    what the hell goes on off in here

i leave for a few hours and m.f.'s are having a royal rumble in here

I could never resist teasing the metally-Ill kids in middle-school!

I had to taunt the gaylias weirdoes for choosing to spend their Summer weekends E-chatting about GEE757 and other men instead of getting some co-Ed puzzy or ? with some music.

Imma flick up 2night just to infuriate the Crackas, cripples, and cornballs that congregate on the I.C. due to their banishment from authenticated social networks.
  • Turfaholic
    edited July 2011
    Options
    its sad. ? just made proving something to a bunch of random ? browsing the net the purpose of his whole night.

bet we still dont see turntables
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? got a damn G-1 running on EDGE comparing it to an iPhone.......step ya smartphone game up you ? .
  • DanknDrank
    edited July 2011
    Options
    smh @ still worrying about some damn turtables
  • Turfaholic
    edited July 2011
    Options
    isnt this a hip hop discussion forum?

are turntables not apart of hip hop?
  • DanknDrank
    edited July 2011
    Options
    4-5hrs of worrying about turntables....smh
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    this thread is funny and sad at the same time smdh

lol

FOF push
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nnmdd0.jpg@ "be free h-rap be free"
    When another poster has got you trapped into a corner and is about to deliver that ether, not all hope is lost. Here are some popular techniques to save yourself from taking an "L".

1.) Call the poster white:
    Calling the poster white immediately takes the attention off the topic at hand. Calling someone white causes their entire posting history and credibility to be put in question. A "white poster" exposure nullifies any opinions that the poster has and their entire argument is automatically deemed forever invalid. Accusations such as these are not taken lightly. Following a "white poster" accusation, the board of Black Militant Posters (BMP) will stop the thread and request proof pictures of the poster in question. After thorough inspection,if African descent is confirmed, the BMP with grant approval for the debate to continue. This technique should buy you enough time to move into a safer thread.

2.) Call the poster a House-? or ?
    If the attacking poster has already been confirmed to be of African Descent by the BMP, calling him white will not work. In tricky cases such as these, you may want to consider calling the poster a house-? or ? . Calling the poster a house-? will immediately alert the BMP and they will stop the thread. A house-? investigation is long and difficult and the BMP will need sufficient evidence before they will proceed with this process. At this point, all you have to do is say that the poster likes 50 cent or Eminem. This strong evidence will force the BMP to activate a level 5 security warning and release their Maybach Music Swat team to stop the thread and take the poster in custody for deep intense investigation. If the BMP has enough evidence to confirm the poster is a house-? , this poster will be labeled "white" and will be forgotten forever.

3.) Post Naked Females
    If the thread gets too dangerous, posting a picture of a naked attractive female could possibly derail the thread and save you. These will cause ? posters to request the name of the female so they can look them up and ? to them. Following a picture such as this, fellow posters will join in and post pictures of females they also find attractive.This traffic very often breaks up the debate and saves you from ether.

4.) Say Your Favorite Artist >>>>>>>>>> Their Favorite Artist
    The more ">>>>>>>>" the better. The key here is too exaggerate as much as possible. Claim their favorite artist sucks and they are overrated. Also pretend you don't know much about their favorite artist and claim that you haven't heard their most recent album yet. No matter how the poster responds, insult them by telling them "they caught feelings". This fatal technique, when done correctly, can cause the poster to log out and refrain from posting for weeks.

5.) Unleash the Gee
    When you have no other options and no way out. When all hope is lost and the death of your posting career is on the horizon, all you have to do is say one word........Eminem. The power behind this word cannot be described. Be cautious before even considering typing this into one of your posts. This single word unlocks a poster with powers that even the mods fear. Locked away in Rick Ross threads is a fat, stubborn, and uneducated poster that yields the power to not only derail a thread, but an entire forum. His name is Gee. Some say Eminem ? his mother when he was younger. Some say eminem refused to sign him an autograph. Some say he is eminems biggest Stan, and his fanhood grew so strong that it turned into hate. Gee is relentless and unforgiving. He won't stop until every thread is derailed. This is a last resort. When you unleash Gee, you may want to logout and view the destruction as a guest.

Suggest some of your favorite techniques
    bwUar2.gif
    Vandakken wrote: »
    Why is everybody picking on gee?
    Cause he done made them all catch feelins in the past.
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    lmao your damn nerve when gotta special cape in your closet with a "V" on it, and you made it obvious plentiful times to us all as to what that "V" stands for
    That ? -boy is a joke to the third-degree, I never met a Black man in my life that ? -saved on a raggedy white-? with more energy than that ham does.

But alot of these ? -made suckas is built just like a white ? so they can relate.
    H-Rap youre a ? poor DJ with a fetish for saving internet personas from a good roasting. You always try to validate your realness with pictures, when in all reality your self esteem is weakened due to lack of game and acceptance outside of your family. Why post a pic of a shotgun if nobody is tryin 2 kil you? Why own a gun period if you dont deal with the real world enough to build enemies?
    youre still hangin on my nuts the next day huh? Get over it son.
    I seen plenty brain-washed and ? -made clowns go Uncle-Ruckus on a white ? because many of them came out the ? of a white-? or lack the ability to be functional with a Black woman.

Perfect example is today is Fight-Night and parlay in L.A. but I bet you these chumps be on here all night while we flickin' up and making movies.....aint nan one got an existence outside of the "rapper" they put in their avatar.
    Jamacia is a ? what do you expect???
    jamacia wrote: »
    you're softer than baby ?

tumblr_lbd719Eq7L1qcexbyo1_500.jpg
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    If T/S needs a guide to keep himself from losing on the Internet then you sir need to re-evaluate your life
    Yea it look like gee57 went on an ? rampage and caught mad feelings

I notice him & fazeee stay whining and ? about jamaica

Thats female ? shut the ? up u old ass ? ? ,go play ball wit your 20 year old son instead holdin grudges on the net
    This post is funny to me since I still think you the same age that Mike was in your avi.
    Your posting history indicates that you have been humiliated in every forum on the I.C.
    He gets destroyed every basketball season in the Cheap Seats.
    bet we still dont see turntables
    Stalker post
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    When another poster has got you trapped into a corner and is about to expose you,just fall back. Here are some popular techniques that prevent you from being a winner.

1.) Using the word "? "

Calling a poster "? " immediately questions your ethnicity and whether or not its been authenticated. Calling someone "? " causes your entire posting history and credibility to be put in question as to your race.. A "white poster" exposed for using the word "? " nullifies any opinions that the poster has and their entire argument is automatically deemed forever invalid. Accusations such as these are not taken lightly. Following a "white poster" using the N-word accusation, the board of White Gaylias Posters (WGP) (Wiggers, Gays & Peckawoods) will log-off and use a dfferent alias or slither back into the Donkey forum or a G-Unit/Shady related thread and create a diversion. if African descent is confirmed, the poster in question will be considered a real person and granted respect accordingly and be considered family.

3.) Dont Post Naked Females

If the thread gets too ? with circle-jerking anonymous weirdos from the WGP, posting a picture of a naked attractive female could possibly bring heterosexuality back to the forefront. This will cause normal heterosexual posters to discontinue talkining about other males and focus on puzzy. Following a picture such as this, fellow posters will join in and post pictures of females they also find attractive.This traffic very often breaks up the circle-jerking and separates the ? from the guys.

4.) Use Aliases/Gayliase & Multiple Identities

The advantage of anonymity is that it saves the outcasts and rejects from ridicule...while normal socially active people are quick to share their pics, vids, music, and networking links the "Catfish" and WGP are forced to hide and cloak their identity beneath multiple-aliases, anonymous avatars, hidden-identities, and fabricated lives. Their greatest asset is that they are unknown entities and therefore free form reprisal or retribution that their invalid opinions may bring them. In the real world were real people thrive the WGP are non-existent loners who have been banished to the wasetland of rap-forums because they lack the social relevance to have a presence on other Social network sites were women are in abundance and authenticated identities are required.

5.) Get Trolled By GEE

When you have no other options and no way out. When all hope is lost and the death of your posting career is on the horizon, all you have to do is type one word........GEE. The power behind this word cannot be described. Be cautious before even considering typing this into one of your posts. This single name unlocks a poster with powers that even the mods fear. His dimples brings all the boys to the yard and homosexual posters find him irresistible to ignore. He yields the power to have threads made in his name, posts made in his name and have his name dropped every 5 seconds by male and female posters who find themselves unable to ignore him. The Emenim freaks despise him, the G-Unit Wiggers hate him but the rest of us admire his ability to troll the naive and gullible guppies while the intelligent and astute posters either ignore him or assist him in his trolling. Gee is relentless and unforgiving. He won't stop until every guppie is typing his screen-name in honor of his greatness. Some say Eminem groupies are the easiest to troll but GEE has given us concrete evidence of this fact on AHH were the WGP are 100% obsessed with him and everything he types..he is a master brain-washer.

Suggest some of your favorite tactics:
    goat thread!!!
    Of course I post in the Reason....why would I sign up on a HipHop forum if I wasnt going to post on HipHop culture??

Im not some lonely Donkey-weirdo-poster E-chatting in the GnS forum about ? -sex and anime-porn or some sick freak fascinated with GEE757 and his troll-tactics.

ptowndonte wrote: »
    If T/S needs a guide to keep himself from losing on the Internet then you sir need to re-evaluate your life
    LMFAO well damn Shots Fired at the Vernacularly Unarmed...
    I honestly don't know who you are or what you are.

If you cant detect my sarcasm when I call you anything but a freakish G-Unit weirdo then you are even more lame than the 50 different tags about you that exist on the I.C.

If I called you "white" then be a man and stop being a weak-ass ? and screen-shot the post were I called you that or fall back and be the that ? you were destined to be.

Exactly, I don't drop names because I'm not a homosexual attention-? looking to e-chat with some loner outcast that has a ? -fetish and a desperate need to be acknowledged by strangers.

You seem like an odd Fazeem Stan that stalks him continually despite him ignoring your weird flirtations.
    I'm the Goat because I have gayliases that add up all my posts and find excuses to type ? -? posts peppered with phrases like "d*ck in yo mouth" and simultaneously mention other posters who they have crushes on......weird but flattering. :).

Forgive me if I refrain from discussing "Fazeem", I'm not one of his groupies.

Look here: I got Stans that notice the difference in how I spell Emenims name and What I say about his fan base when I can't even tell the difference between you or any other random poster.....what does that say about you and the others like you?
    Aye bruh bruh U not authentic enough to post a pic of a stranger to represent yourself to impress us of impersonating a real person and you seem like the type of guy that weirdos will spend a Saturday night rallying behind due to their lack of a woman.

No need for you to share random foolishness because planking, parking-lot pimping, and partying is reserved for people who spend their weekends talking about the ladies instead of H-Rap Fazeem.

Now tell me another man worthy of this much attention.

@mynameaintearl

HALLELUJAH
    Keep a alias.txt file on your desktop to copy and paste anytime you're losing[/U][/B]

Has the entire forum made an intervention thread based on your erratic behavior, Don't sweat it. If you've been exposed by D.uckey for using multiple aliases due to your own shame you can easily post these exposures at any time. Do this as often as possible so others will notice the odd dysfunction of abnormal posters and force them to change their screen-names out of embarrassment. Then figure out how you're going to get enough change to catch the bus to Worksource tomorrow from your wheel-chair Keep this history in a desktop folder along with male proof pics, facebooks, twitters, social security numbers, hat sizes, and body mass indexes and a book of 100 diffeernet identities to impersonate while online. Good luck, and happy posting!

Co-sign.

Saving pics is ? -ish, if you need to use a posters pics just be smart enough to use the Search Function and copy it from the thread they posted it in.....smart people run the world while stupid people wonder how. :)
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    this thread is funny and sad at the same time smdh

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dont trip on your cape, soloman
This discussion has been closed.