• goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol@ hrap n herr roastin these faceless pussiez n this faceless pussiez unite thread smh.,.,.i swear u gotta b a lame male stalkin faceless cracka 2 agree wit da lame azz t/s cuz that is wat da t/s is!
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    aye bruh bruh u not authentic enough to post a pic of u holding a weapon in front of a 24 inch box t.v. and then act like u dont care what we think about you and how hard youre trying not to impress us.....

Yo ? got bodied in here. This ? got me in tears. Funniest ? I read in a while.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol@ hrap n herr roastin these faceless pussiez n this faceless pussiez unite thread smh.,.,.i swear u gotta b a lame male stalkin faceless cracka 2 agree wit da lame azz t/s cuz that is wat da t/s is!

lol the groupie has arrived.
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    A few things about this thread

1. Wordsrweapons really kicked ass with this thread, closest thing to an ether ive seen in ages, H-rap definatley felt it.

2. Fazeem is the biggest ? made, Mexican revelutionary, 57 yr old Lapdog on the IC all he wishes to do is serve his masters Gee and Hrap and furiously lash out at Jamaica out of insecurity.

3. Hrap got sonned very badly in this thread, however, he put up one hell of a fight responding to all the attacks made against him, and I have some respect for him for that.

4. My_ Nameaintearl should get an award or somethign because his extra L defenses have really shown up H-rap so much, even more than the original T/S posts

5. Gee cannot acknowledge getting his ass kicked on thread he will just ignore your arguments and not respond to any of the fatally potent points that you make,
    but you cant get him to say that eminem is technically bad rapper, even if you compare him to Gee's Heroes such as Nick Cannon or Benzino.

anyway this should be a classic thread just sayin'
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i think this why GEE likes hrap because he can barely read so he gets confused and thinks hrap is winning
    hrap got sonned so hard in this thread, its amazing, 1 of the best roasting of a IC poster in awhile
    $pyda wrote: »
    lol the groupie has arrived.

lol sorry sometimes my ? gets loose, i need to buy him a new leash
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    even if you compare him to Gee's Heroes such as Nick Cannon or Benzino.
    '

HAHAH oh damn
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    smh @ still worrying about some damn turtables

I feel bad, I didn't mean for the Bay-guy to spend all night waiting on my turntables....I do wish everybody would share their vinyl collection in my Sticky thread like I did. I heard one chump looked at my records in that thread and wondered if I had actual turntables :p

I told you the faceless-? -formula:

1. Type the word ?

2, Type a posters screen-name

3. Don't post puzzy, instead chat about male posters

4. Use a bunch of unauthenticated aliases.

5. Wait for Gee and and then try to bait him into a convo..

I do agree that we should make a thread with our music set-ups: turntables, Pro-tools, MPC, Triton, microphone etc.....imma try to make that thread after the game or tomorrow.
  • Ajax McJones
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Im willing to battle H-rap on wax.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options

You are from the U.K.....your favorite rappers are Hopsin and Emenim right??

The one thing that all my detractors have in common is Emenim or 50-Cent....but to spin-off this thread make a video of your music set-up
  • Ajax McJones
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    lol... son you stink...
    no disrespect but your ? is incoherent... we aint checking for no mumble mouth uk lames this side of the pond...
    ? outta here...

that was a live video, of course i was mumbling the sound quality wasnt great and i was damn near out of breath cause i was 20 mins into a 40 min set

but its cool, mayne the challenge still stands, Im pretty sure H-rap is a rapper and im willing to battle him straight up, accent or not.
  • Ajax McJones
    edited July 2011
    Options
    8.) Avoid that ? like the plague

Never confront any logically sound opposition to your campaign of stannery. Log out for a few days and brainstorm new topics that will be difficult to link to your previous L's. If questioned on your absence, type "LOL" followed by a made up story about how you have better things to do than post on an internet forum. If this claim is challenged, search your hard drive for old pictures of yourself with your cousin, post them, and say that she is your girlfriend.

This is a tactic used by fazeem
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that was a live video, of course i was mumbling the sound quality wasnt great and i was damn near out of breath cause i was 20 mins into a 40 min set

but its cool, mayne the challenge still stands, Im pretty sure H-rap is a rapper and im willing to battle him straight up, accent or not.

I dont rap but I challenge you and your team to go 5 posts without typing the words GEE, Fazeem or H-Rap...Im starting to think all yall are Shadyteam aliase.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    If T/S needs a guide to keep himself from losing on the Internet then you sir need to re-evaluate your life

This post is the most concrete and should have ended this thread yet it was ignored..I wonder why?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

I told you the faceless-? -formula:

1. Type the word ?

2, Type a posters screen-name

3. Don't post puzzy, instead chat about male posters

4. Use a bunch of unauthenticated aliases.

5. Wait for Gee and and then try to bait him into a convo..

YUP!

lol@ this uk clown who eva told u u could rap LIED 2 U keep that garbage u b spittin n da UK!
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I dont rap but I challenge you and your team to go 5 posts without typing the words GEE, Fazeem or H-Rap...Im starting to think all yall are Shadyteam aliase.

U KNOW DAMN WELL THAT CRACKA CANT DO THAT SMH
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Funny ass thread
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    A few things about this thread

1. Wordsrweapons really kicked ass with this thread, closest thing to an ether ive seen in ages, H-rap definatley felt it.

2. Fazeem is the biggest ? made, Mexican revelutionary, 57 yr old Lapdog on the IC all he wishes to do is serve his masters Gee and Hrap and furiously lash out at Jamaica out of insecurity.

3. Hrap got sonned very badly in this thread, however, he put up one hell of a fight responding to all the attacks made against him, and I have some respect for him for that.

4. My_ Nameaintearl should get an award or somethign because his extra L defenses have really shown up H-rap so much, even more than the original T/S posts

5. Gee cannot acknowledge getting his ass kicked on thread he will just ignore your arguments and not respond to any of the fatally potent points that you make,
    but you cant get him to say that eminem is technically bad rapper, even if you compare him to Gee's Heroes such as Nick Cannon or Benzino.

anyway this should be a classic thread just sayin
    '

Cosign the bolded.

The thing that kills me is that the lames actually used each and every one of the tactics me and wordsrweapons listed. I just have to assume that they're ? after that.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im copying this for future ethers and exposures

thanks
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im copying this for future ethers and exposures

thanks

I appreciate the love.

It's text-book and it played out like I said in my original post:

A bunch of known gaylias/alias unknown posters typing other posters names in every post and circle-jerking in pity even after they have been exposed.

It's always gonna be authenticated people Vs. alias people...it's the same way in real life.

They worship my name......
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My Oh MY

H-Rap (The most popular name on The Reason) did it again

SMH
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ah, now he's attempting the internet classic, the "Puppetmaster" routine. Yes, it was your plan all along, brother H-Rap. Totally, bro.

BTW, stop lurking and just register at Tha Corner.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    But for real I ain't tryna biased or ? here

These guys type H-Raps name more than he does theirs and its ? to me

Inferiority Complex
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    But for real I ain't tryna biased or ? here

These guys type H-Raps name more than he does theirs and its ? to me

Inferiority Complex

Yeah..I'm beginning to believe that as well...
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You forget that in response to this thread, H-Rap made THREE threads trying to call me out. One was merged with this thread, one was in GnS, and one was in Donkey. Actually, there were two in Donkey, so that's FOUR threads.

He's a ? riding ? , he loves the attention.
This discussion has been closed.