Reason Defense: How to Save Yourself from Taking an "L"

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You forget that in response to this thread, H-Rap made THREE threads trying to call me out. One was merged with this thread, one was in GnS, and one was in Donkey. Actually, there were two in Donkey, so that's FOUR threads.

He's a ? riding ? , he loves the attention.

Nobody believes you, post the links to those threads like I posted the links to your exposure.

Why do you gaylias guys type my name and make claims but never show proof??

I don't post in the Donkey forum.

If I make a thread that's says "Why do ? -guys type my name instead of discussing HipHop" in the Reason then the Reason Mods might move it to the Donkey forum and LMBAO at a known-gaylias being offended by me clowning alias-weirdo posters.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I don't post in the Donkey forum.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?232951-Name-some-of-the-Best-Exposures-on-the-Reason

just another copy/paste of your haters.txt file that you keep next to your folder of mens proof pics and twitters

no ? at you

and lol at spending your saturday night desperately trying to get some e-respect back

clicking your sig links reveals that half of them are gone and the other half were designed by a ? third grader with down's syndrome. it's clear from your unprofessional web presence that you are a failure in business as well as a failure in the Reason.

now copy this post and replace some of the words, you seem to like that move.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    link incoming.......

Hurry up the people are waiting.

We want to see how you anonymous people spend your Sunny weekends :)
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im posting from my 7G phone while getting head, running for governor, and driving a stick shift
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I dont rap but I challenge you and your team to go 5 posts without typing the words GEE, Fazeem or H-Rap...Im starting to think all yall are Shadyteam aliase.

I dont rap but I challenge you and your team to go 5 posts without typing the following words against some1 who doesnt agree with me, Eminem, he must be white//cracka(anything like that) or Rick ross...Im starting to think all yall are Hrap aliase.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I dont rap but I challenge you and your team to go 5 posts without typing the following words against some1 who doesnt agree with me, Eminem, he must be white//cracka(anything like that) or Rick ross...Im starting to think all yall are Hrap aliase.

If you think someone is an alias ask them to produce a proof-pic or ask a Mod to do an I.P. check.

The best way to gauge a poster is to use the Search Function and see what the last 75 threads they made were about....I made a thread about this, you should check it out....but you being another alias it most likely dosent matter to you.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im copying this for future ethers and exposures

thanks
    I appreciate the love.

It's text-book and it played out like I said in my original post:

A bunch of known gaylias/alias unknown posters typing other posters names in every post and circle-jerking in pity even after they have been exposed.

It's always gonna be authenticated people Vs. alias people...it's the same way in real life.

They worship my name......

he was talking about how u got ethered not other way around lol

any1 who disagrees with hypocrite hrap must all be 1 user, cause how could any1 disagree with a 30 yr man on the internet with over 8k posts on his 5th account
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    BTW, stop lurking and just register at Tha Corner.
    91f2ad1ba6f381ac5f6aa61149f7bbf6.gifYeah H-Rap you done made enough ? on here catch feelins, come over to TC where all the upset Reason refugees ran to and ? their ? up there.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    repeating a lie is not a roast, patna

a roast is this thread, where a poster's entire shaky L-defense is laid bare for all to see
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    so Ktulu gonna act like he wasn't roasted into providing a pic proving he wasn't in a wheel chair?

lol...

Is Mynameaintearl really Ktulu, cuz if it is ima have to demand he take that Jill Scott pic down.
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    smh @ Ktulu(aka @My_nameaintearl) rounding up a bunch of his gayliases to attack H-Rap
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    smh @ Ktulu(aka @My_nameaintearl) rounding up a bunch of his gayliases to attack H-Rap

Im the reason he switched his screen- name.

so Ktulu gonna act like he wasn't roasted into providing a pic proving he wasn't in a wheel chair?

lol...

It's impossible for a poster with 20 aliases that admits to "pretending" to be different people to be taken seriously by anyone other than his other alias identities.

Only authenticated people can force aliases to:

1.) Name-drop like groupies
    2.) Get co-signed by other known aliases.
    3.) Spend their weekends discussing another man.

My exposures are epic, I even forced one poster to post a picture of his legs after I labeled him a ? :).

.....no man should have that much power.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh look, he's stepping his game up. Now he's using the Reason Defense tactics in combinations.

That last one was all three of these:
    6.) You are on the internet, therefore you are wrong.

You will be amazed at how you can get away with using this one even though YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET TOO. Many years ago, it was considered lame and geeky to spend any appreciable amount of time on a computer. Now that this technology pervades our world, you would have to be either a hermit or an idiot to avoid using the world wide web to your fullest advantage. Despite this, you can effectively create the illusion that the only real discussion of Hip Hop takes place in mom n' pop record stores, literally on street corners, or in jail cells. If you are unable to form a logically coherent argument and people seem to be starting to notice, simply accuse your opponents of being on the internet. This maneuver can transition perfectly into calling them house negros. (if you have ever seen the websites that pro-black groups design, you will understand that apparently, only house negros know how to use computers)

If you are called out on using this tactic, lie and say you are browsing from your new 5G phone while in the club, getting head from a model, running for mayor, etc.
    9.) Say that since people are posting about you, it must be a W

Even though they are sonning you for a laugh and you have become the midget jester of the Reason, you may be able to turn this around by proposing that this attention, though it is negative, is a good thing. Do not admit that you spend more time online than just about everybody. Instead, declare that your critics are living in their mothers' basements. Take this opportunity to post the CD collection you have spent your Burger King paychecks on.
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    11. Get Everybody Involved

When you know you're losing the one on one, bring up something that your opponent has said in the past that would be mutually offensive to everyone. This way, the whole thread will begin to clown your enemy on some gang mentality ? . Also, reach for a co-sign from a powerful poster who most people agree with. Sure, you couldn't just take your L like a man, BUT YOU SURVIVED! And now, you can always bring this up in future threads, and re-write history as if you really were the winner.

laff.gif
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh look, he's stepping his game up. Now he's using the Reason Defense tactics in combinations.

That last one was all three of these:

laff.gif

I applaud your effort but I don't think it's equal to the authentic posts that I screen-shot were you admit to using aliases and false-identities....and you still refuse to share why you switched your screen-name from Jewlu to your new alias.

Why are you ashamed of being yourself?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    every time i see the last post was by h-rap, i laugh even before i click the thread

then i laugh again

come to tha corner, bruh, oneangryblackman wants to holler at you
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Didn't OTT ban you Ktulu screen name?

indeed. this account is augie de italy's. TISH solidarity.
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    h-rap lost

Close Thread.
  • Ajax McJones
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I bet money that on a sunny summer weekend there will be so-called "grown men" willing to E-chat about H-Rap instead of kick it with girls this weekend.

.....I can guarantee that posters might he on the biggest College Campus in America but they would rather seek my attention than the attention of a Co-Ed with double-D's and and a ounce of Purp! :p Am I wrong?

I'm 100% positive some ? will find a way to incorporate d*cks, n*tstraps, butt-holes or some other ? -? post dedicated to H-Rap insted of spitting game at that Twitter chick with the fat ? .

so its ? for posters to mention you

but you can search pictures of 50 and Em and even save pics of Ktulu to your hardrive, and that completley hetero?
  • Ajax McJones
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you're acting like a scorned ? ...

Careful, you are starting to turn into Fazeem Jr
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My exposures are epic, I even forced one poster to post a picture of his legs after I labeled him a ? :).
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    indeed. this account is augie de italy's. TISH solidarity.
    scqh5t.jpgSo that ain't you on that twitter account?
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    only name mentioned more then mine in this thread is Hrap damn I did not realize I hurt that many feelings...
  • Ajax McJones
    edited July 2011
    Options
    only name mentioned more then mine in this thread is Hrap damn I did not realize I hurt that many feelings...

You should be in a retirement home in mexico, you seen too many horrors in vietnahm to be posting here
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this show is gonna be the most talked about im tellin you goobs_the_coming_out_copy.jpg
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You should be in a retirement home in mexico, you seen too many horrors in vietnahm to be posting here
    So how often do you switch persona's do i have to say something foul about Eminem to get you to morph back into shady team???
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So how often do you switch persona's do i have to say something foul about Eminem to get you to morph back into shady team???

Fazeem Blackall your a pretty cool cat, we got different opinions, but u dont seem to be hypocrite, and most importantly u dont catch feelings like hrap does every thread

that UK skank got Hrap making more posts about eminem then shadyteam//Gee combined
This discussion has been closed.