edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow @ this thread.....
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    I will never understand why so many of you are afraid to call out H-Rap on his ? .

1. Dude is so quick to call random rappers/posters ? and uncle toms yet he supports a rapper who portrays a drug dealer in his music

2. Instead of presenting valid arguments against his detractors, his first instinct is to deride them and call them white

How long are we gonna keep acting like this failure of a DJ isn't just a more articulate version of Gee757?

can you smell that???????????????!!!!????????????
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I make ya skin chafe, rashes on the masses

Bumps and bruises, blunts and landcruisers

DMT smash fools, bash fools

? mad because i know that cash rules
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol................
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I will never understand why so many of you are afraid to call out H-Rap on his ? .

1. Dude is so quick to call random rappers/posters ? and uncle toms yet he supports a rapper who portrays a drug dealer in his music

2. Instead of presenting valid arguments against his detractors, his first instinct is to deride them and call them white

How long are we gonna keep acting like this failure of a DJ isn't just a more articulate version of Gee757?

I Love H-Rap because he can brainwash gaylias posters into believing that he calls posters ? and Uncle-Toms yet nobody can screen-shot or post an actual post were he Calls another poster a ? or an Uncle Tom.....he brainwashed his ? like a ? .

2. I have yet to see a immigrant-poster quote a post were H-Rap called a Black poster "white" but he can show were numerous anonymous posters have called him "? ".

I give H-Rap his props because every female and homosexual poster on the Reason types his name and seeks his attention while he ignores the majority of them and acts as if they don't exist :).

Now who can prove what I said is this post to be false?
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You call me white(after u admitted to your general flunkie I was a brotha)

And you dont drop names but you always make posts directed at basquit cuz he irritates you

Indirectly is no different,the same energy is being used

Never use rationale or truth to argue with H-Rap or any of his flunkies. All you're gonna yield out of this is his incessant buffoonery
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this thread should be the 1st thread new members read when they sign up
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You call me white(after u admitted to your general flunkie I was a brotha)

And you dont drop names but you always make posts directed at basquit cuz he irritates you

Indirectly is no different,the same energy is being used

I honestly don't know who you are or what you are.

Your posting history indicates that you have been humiliated in every forum on the I.C.

If you cant detect my sarcasm when I call you anything but a freakish G-Unit weirdo then you are even more lame than the 50 different tags about you that exist on the I.C.

If I called you "white" then be a man and stop being a weak-ass ? and screen-shot the post were I called you that or fall back and be the that ? you were destined to be.

Exactly, I don't drop names because I'm not a homosexual attention-? looking to e-chat with some loner outcast that has a ? -fetish and a desperate need to be acknowledged by strangers.

You seem like an odd Fazeem Stan that stalks him continually despite him ignoring your weird flirtations.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lmao & smh.....
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited July 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I honestly don't know who you are or what you are.

Your posting history indicates that you have been humiliated in every forum on the I.C.

If you cant detect my sarcasm when I call you anything but a freakish G-Unit weirdo then you are even more lame than the 50 different tags about you that exist on the I.C.

If I called you "white" then be a man and stop being a weak-ass ? and screen-shot the post were I called you that or fall back and be the that ? you were destined to be.

Exactly, I don't drop names because I'm not a homosexual attention-? looking to e-chat with some loner outcast that has a ? -fetish and a desperate need to be acknowledged by strangers.

You seem like an odd Fazeem Stan that stalks him continually despite him ignoring your weird flirtations.

So H-Rap, rather than posting a counter-argument, instead attacks the poster......Where have I seen this before?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So H-Rap, rather than posting a counter-argument, instead attacks the poster......Where have I seen this before?

• H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If I'm not the GOAT then why do all the ? worship my manhood by typing my name and seeking my acknowledgement???

....? love me.
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited July 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    If I'm not the GOAT then why do all the ? worship my manhood by typing my name and seeking my acknowledgement???

....? love me.

If us calling you a ? idiot (which I have repeatedly done because you have revealed yourself to be one) is worshipping you, then you must have your mouth secured to 50 Cent's nutstrap because a large percentage of your posts are aimed towards him.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Taking the time to write another man's name wrong purposely "Emenim" while researching who is father might be, while constantly talking about his fan base etc................

worshipping? Hmmmmmmm
  • Miles HIGH
    edited July 2011
    Options
    h-rap 180 wrote: »
    i'm the goat...all the ? worship my manhood...and seek my acknowledgement???....? love me.

swag! whooo!

[img]http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/104/608/original/i-dont-always-let-guys-? -my-? -but-when-i-do-its-based-? .jpg?1299714213[/img]

[IMG]http://funnydemotivationalposters.com/uploads/saved_posters/demotivational-poster-50w8p00qn0-? -BASED-? -YOU-CAN-? -MY.jpg[/IMG]
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I bet money that on a sunny summer weekend there will be so-called "grown men" willing to E-chat about H-Rap instead of kick it with girls this weekend.

.....I can guarantee that posters might he on the biggest College Campus in America but they would rather seek my attention than the attention of a Co-Ed with double-D's and and a ounce of Purp! :p Am I wrong?

I'm 100% positive some ? will find a way to incorporate d*cks, n*tstraps, butt-holes or some other ? -? post dedicated to H-Rap insted of spitting game at that Twitter chick with the fat ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    But you co-signing somebody who openly and willingly allows krakkers to call him ?

i've spoken on this ? hella times.....sigh

the only people outside of the african american that refer to me as "They ? ," are the people whose moms spent that extra$10 off they food stamps to feed me while I spent the night at they house. Or its the guy callin me letting me know people chillin in the mountains overlooking the city of Vegas and they got blue weed and hennessy they want to share. When they call me ? , I know its not used in a durogatory way. But If somebody was to use the term towards me in a blatant disrespectful way, such as suggesting my skin color makes me beneath them, den im taking off.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You got 19,000 posts under your names duke I wouldnt waste my time lookin for it

But you clearly upset thats why u made a carbon copy spin off thread and u just sonned ya self but I wont get into that right now

1vux.jpg

9uria0.jpg

And fazeee is checkin MY profile homie under my name that got banned and my current name

He leaving me negative reps get his ? out yo mouth and get facts straight

So actually he the true stalker I just consistently ? on him and make him mad

I'm the Goat because I have gayliases that add up all my posts and find excuses to type ? -? posts peppered with phrases like "d*ck in yo mouth" and simultaneously mention other posters who they have crushes on......weird but flattering. :).

Forgive me if I refrain from discussing "Fazeem", I'm not one of his groupies.

Look here: I got Stans that notice the difference in how I spell Emenims name and What I say about his fan base when I can't even tell the difference between you or any other random poster.....what does that say about you and the others like you?
  • Miles HIGH
    edited July 2011
    Options
    9.) Say that since people are posting about you, it must be a W

Even though they are sonning you for a laugh and you have become the midget jester of the Reason, you may be able to turn this around by proposing that this attention, though it is negative, is a good thing. Do not admit that you spend more time online than just about everybody. Instead, declare that your critics are living in their mothers' basements. Take this opportunity to post the CD collection you have spent your Burger King paychecks on.

Well Good Got Damn.....
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i do it....boi.....boi......boi....boi
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It says that we notice you have enough time and obsession on your hands to constantly fascinate about another man. The same person who is crying "stans worshipping him are gayliases" is the same person who will make the same anti-50 thread and look up (religiously) a pic of that man in GQ with just a fur on.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    2v16dmx.jpg

My posts on a saturday

35jim28.jpg
    332pe0l.jpg

Yours

Take your own advice and go outside

You been on for 6+ hours

I can be on for 24 hours because my iPhone/iPad is always within my clutch....you dont have the technology to post outside your mothers basement which is why I can quote your posts were you were complaining about us normal posters uploading Pics and Vids about our weekend at the Maybach event.

When was the last time you posted your activities?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    09-pauly-dj.jpg

so easy a caveman can do it.........
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Now tell me the sensitive poster won't spend his Saturday night crying about threads about 50Cent.

That's powerful.

I can make a thread that 99 normal people will ignore or not even acknowledge but 1 person will catch feelings and remember it for the rest of their lives.....

Fortunately I can't remember who makes what thread about what rapper unless I use the search function because Im not a fan of any particular poster and don't pay close enough attention to notice.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It was destined to go down like this in this thread, but lol at the opening post
This discussion has been closed.