How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man

Options

Comments

• lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no. i said tradition because people kept throwing the word around.

damn i though goodbye meant you were leaving :td

then you shouldve just answered the ques and not acted like you were in middle school :unno
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    Why is this thread like 14 pages...............

cuz some chick tried to bring hummingbird's man a plate at the IC cookout n ? went dzzown....

sweetheart was all like "i don't know why she trpping.. it's just a plate.. he coulda got his lazy ass up and got his own damn plate for all that"

then ? went down again.....these cookouts is crazy
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i bet it is.

lol, you put ya juices on his face right?
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So woman Ya'll basically trained to submit and be a slave or else be alone.? sit back and do whatever they want and ya'll got FT jobs at home and at work.

All these baby boy ? need woman fixin they plate like they cant do it themselves ? ? .This ? is crazy.LOL @ All the chicks emphatically sayin this is what they Supposed to do.Then get mad at shoveanistic sterotypes

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont have video of that. But I have pics with a paynus in my mouth.

My inbox is awaiting evidence
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh at this ? being out of context so many times
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    cuz chick tried to bring hummingbird's man a plate at the IC cookout n ? went dzzown....

sweetheart was all like "i don't know why she trpping.. it's just a plate.. he coulda got his lazy ass and got his won plate for all that"

LoL

all i read somewhere is Bird Smacked the Plate outta ? hand or somethin
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tha Killa was making references to traditions which are typically held in the South concerning gender roles and whatnot; especially about fixing plates. Now I will say, if some old lady knocked my plate out of my hands b/c my partner ain't fixing it, I'm knocking that old lady's plate out of her hands; maybe something else for coming @ me and mine like that (which I think he was referring to, correct me if I'm wrong Killa).Y'all know my views, 2 hands, 2 legs...not a problem w/me doing it. She can make it up other ways. Simple as that.
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So woman Ya'll basically trained to submit and be a slave or else be alone.? sit back and do whatever they want and ya'll got FT jobs at home and at work.

All these baby boy ? need woman fixin they plate like they cant do it themselves ? ? .This ? is crazy.LOL @ All the chicks emphatically sayin this is what they Supposed to do.Then get mad at shoveanistic sterotypes

that's a pretty hilariously and inaccuratly ignorant way of looking at it
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options

wooooow now fixing a plate = slavery.

i hate to see what cleaning the house is considered lol
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

C/S....................
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »

then you shouldve just answered the ques and not acted like you were in middle school :unno

lol ? puleesseee.

all these lil kid jokes.
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    LoL

all i read somewhere is Bird Smacked the Plate outta ? hand or somethin

bird had the bitche jacked up by the beers n ? ...

lmao @ ? just sliding the cooler out the way
  • Rell Mayne
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tha Killa was making references to traditions which are typically held in the South concerning gender roles and whatnot; especially about fixing plates. Now I will say, if some old lady knocked my plate out of my hands b/c my partner ain't fixing it, I'm knocking that old lady's plate out of her hands; maybe something else for coming @ me and mine like that (which I think he was referring to, correct me if I'm wrong Killa).Y'all know my views, 2 hands, 2 legs...not a problem w/me doing it. She can make it up other ways. Simple as that.

* Color Copyright infringement Post *
  • ar1134
    ar1134 Members Posts: 328
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    wanting and having are two different things... traditionally women want to fix their man's plate at functions and it's traditionally a sign of moving on another female's man when a rogue female tries to make a plate for said linked male

exactly my nig. a woman tryin' to make a dude's plate and his woman is there is straight up encroachment! she tryna tell ol' boy that the ? is on the plate, for the eatin' whenever he wants it. My wife is from NC and she won't even let me get up from my seat to make my plate in cook-out/buffet style settings- even if its all family there. and it aint got ? to do with her OR me being trained. ? , my wife is a six figure woman- ? she need me to train her for? but she still knows HOW TO TREAT HER MAN (Ya new age pepsi ? - that ? was bause!).
  • Rell Mayne
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bird had the bitche jacked up by the beers n ? ...

lmao @ ? just sliding the cooler out the way

WHO CALLED JCAPRI A ? ? HOW MANY PAGES BACK?

Yo yall loose as Hell today in here?
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cuz some chick tried to bring hummingbird's man a plate at the IC cookout n ? went dzzown....

sweetheart was all like "i don't know why she trpping.. it's just a plate.. he coulda got his lazy ass up and got his own damn plate for all that"

i am disappointed at you. lol
    this is not how it went down at all.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    After skimming through this thread (I aint readin 42 pages)

If my girl seen me eat a plate anotha woman gave me, Me and the otha chick is in trouble.
  • Rell Mayne
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sweetheart CAME @ the IC OLD HEADS?

WHAT!!!

And they aint DO NOTHIN?!!
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »

Not only is your thinking about gender roles outdated, so is your typing.

smh @ stuck-in-the-past-? typin ic smilies from 2007 like it's gonna show up. ":td"
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    * Color Copyright infringement Post *

? I'm an IC ancient. I been using Navy since Project (an old Reason mod) retired. LOL.
  • Rell Mayne
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i am disappointed at you. lol
    this is not how it went down at all.

Word on the streets You Was on the Phone callin ? to Jump Bird
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sweetheart.....I don't think lady c called you a ? anywhere....you don't have to call her one.

Resorting to ? and ? and childish in an debate.
  • Rell Mayne
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? I'm an IC ancient. I been using Navy since Project (an old Reason mod) retired. LOL.

You say that as if Emm aint a old head either....Carry on
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol ? puleesseee.

all these lil kid jokes.

lol you are a clown.

i see why i never noticed you until today.
This discussion has been closed.