How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man

Options

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Im have always said this.. I think its about respect at the end of the day.. Im big on respect.. And I dont give a damn about the food per say.. But what it signifies means the world to me.. If my lady wont get me a plate especially if she so called loves me.. Then what else wont she do for me..

All this individuality and independence is just ? things up.. A relationship is the exact opposite of being independent and being all about yourself.. Its about both.. Its about the union of 2 to become one.. ? is disheartening to see that people think they are above making thier mate happy.. Or makin thier make look good in the eyes of others.. As a woman if u cant make me a better men.. The really what is your purpose..

This is in no mean directed at the women who know wassup...
    ^^^^

and thats what its comes down to loving someone means your willing to take a back seat sometimes, youre willing serve sometimes, youre willing submit to your partner sometimes

and it goes both ways

all I know is if your girl says she loves you, but cant bring herself to do certain things for sake of 'independence"

she don't love you, not for real for real

because even my bougie as will cook

jus sayint
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lmao so y'all are in here actually arguing about who brings the plate of food ??lol smh...............
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    sweetheart.....I don't think lady c called you a ? anywhere....you don't have to call her one.

Resorting to ? and ? and childish in an arguement.

Mascot_eats_cheerleader.gif

A yo let me instigate...
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not only is your thinking about gender roles outdated, so is your typing.

smh @ stuck-in-the-past-? typin ic smilies from 2007 like it's gonna show up. ":td"

lol i know right :mad
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    Sweetheart CAME @ the IC OLD HEADS?

WHAT!!!

And they aint DO NOTHIN?!!

you're funny Rell
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tha Killa was making references to traditions which are typically held in the South concerning gender roles and whatnot; especially about fixing plates. Now I will say, if some old lady knocked my plate out of my hands b/c my partner ain't fixing it, I'm knocking that old lady's plate out of her hands; maybe something else for coming @ me and mine like that (which I think he was referring to, correct me if I'm wrong Killa).Y'all know my views, 2 hands, 2 legs...not a problem w/me doing it. She can make it up other ways. Simple as that.

oh, ok. thanks!
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You say that as if Emm aint a old head either....Carry on

Stop tryna start ? . I been using this font for years...
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    lol you are a clown.

i see why i never noticed you until today.

lol you notice me now tho.
    ; )
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sweetheart.....I don't think lady c called you a ? anywhere....you don't have to call her one.

Resorting to ? and ? and childish in an debate.

name calling = feelings caught 99% of the time
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So woman Ya'll basically trained to submit and be a slave or else be alone.? sit back and do whatever they want and ya'll got FT jobs at home and at work.

All these baby boy ? need woman fixin they plate like they cant do it themselves ? ? .This ? is crazy.LOL @ All the chicks emphatically sayin this is what they Supposed to do.Then get mad at shoveanistic sterotypes

See this is what I was saying earlier. You guys have that view because your not getting the trade off or the give and take in it.

Esientally we do share in the household duties. The only differnce is we have assigned task so to speak. If you have siblings, im sure your mom made one do this and the other did that. Same ? .

I dont cook and clean and mow the lawn and wash the car and fix the sink AND work full time while he stays home and plays video games. It doesnt work that way.

I cook and clean and work (because I want to he would much rather me stay home if I wanted to) and he takes out the trash, mows, fixes the car and ? like that, and works fulltime also.

Some of you are jsut looking at it like we feel the need to do this for a lazy ? ass dude, which is so not the case. I do these things because it helps me show my appreciation for the man that he is and how he treats me
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wooooow now fixing a plate = slavery.

i hate to see what cleaning the house is considered lol

Cooking,washin dishes,cleaning up the house,takin care of the kids,doin laundry,ironing,cleaning the bathroom = Modern day slavery.

My girl aint gotta do all that cuz I do it daily(except kids) why stop we both can do that ? .
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I didn't wanna say that cause then she's start tryna come at me lol and I don't have time to go back and forth....I'm tryna eat my fajita rollup.
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options

why is everybody instigating .??
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Some of these young females lost for real. And they wonder why these ? be cheatin' all over the place. smh...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think the problem is that people are so used to seeing bad relationships, they consider this the norm,

and just assume any and all the extra work and sacrifice that it would take to build and maintain a good and health relationship is being foolish because from what they've seen it's impossible to make it work...

my girl got a little brother that's like 19, and one day yo told me

"for the longest man....i never really knew what kinda chick i wanted in my life.. i just wanted a bad ? i oculd ? , and when they got on my nerves i'd just leave them ? alone...i thought ? was suckas for getting all caught up in their feelings...but after watching u and my sister..i finally realized that's the kind of ? i need in my life, that's what i really want.....and it's funny cuz yall the only people other than like old people i've ever even see act like that"

? lack good examples these days...
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol you notice me now tho.
    ; )

yeah kind of like when youre walking and notice a ? smell coming from the bottom of your shoe. damn, cant walk through that yard anymore!
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Stop tryna start ? . I been using this font for years...

That aint wat Jay said
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah kind of like when youre walking and notice a ? smell coming from the bottom of your shoe. damn, cant walk through that yard anymore!

lmaooo ahahahahaha.
    you done??
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ar1134 wrote: »
    exactly my nig. a woman tryin' to make a dude's plate and his woman is there is straight up encroachment! she tryna tell ol' boy that the ? is on the plate, for the eatin' whenever he wants it. My wife is from NC and she won't even let me get up from my seat to make my plate in cook-out/buffet style settings- even if its all family there. and it aint got ? to do with her OR me being trained. ? , my wife is a six figure woman- ? she need me to train her for? but she still knows HOW TO TREAT HER MAN (Ya new age pepsi ? - that ? was bause!).

lol excellent post
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    cuz some chick tried to bring hummingbird's man a plate at the IC cookout n ? went dzzown....

sweetheart was all like "i don't know why she trpping.. it's just a plate.. he coulda got his lazy ass up and got his own damn plate for all that"

then ? went down again.....these cookouts is crazy
    LoL

all i read somewhere is Bird Smacked the Plate outta ? hand or somethin
    dusouljah wrote: »
    bird had the bitche jacked up by the beers n ? ...

lmao @ ? just sliding the cooler out the way
    Word on the streets You Was on the Phone callin ? to Jump Bird

Ya'll ass is crazy.

Rell, does MsIam fix your plate for you? WOuld she care if Shennika from up the blocked fixed your plate while she was standing right next to you?
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I didn't wanna say that cause then she's start tryna come at me lol and I don't have time to go back and forth....I'm tryna eat my fajita rollup.

Can I have a piece?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yo, like 4 ppl got mushed on the last 2 pages
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thats why i love my 3 babymamas.........no matter where we go they take care of a ? ........i dont have to say what i want or how much i want......once they see whats out there, they kno & are always on the money......for example, at least once a week we go to Golden Corral (a well known buffet spreaded all over GA)......i take the lil ones....sit them down while my babymamas (or boo-boos as they like to be called) fix my plate & i have never had a time.....was at a lil family bbq bout a year ago.....& my uncle was like "boi u got too much on ur hands....them girls gonna be fighting to fix ur plate, they're not gonna get it right" i jus laughed it off, told exactly what i wanted by looking at other folks plates,sure enuff when they came bacc with my plate, everything i stated was there....oh they got me some sweet potato pie & i didnt even kno it was some.....all unc could say was "well damn"
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That aint wat Jay said

#LIES ? , LIES
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cooking,washin dishes,cleaning up the house,takin care of the kids,doin laundry,ironing,cleaning the bathroom = Modern day slavery.

My girl aint gotta do all that cuz I do it daily(except kids) why stop we both can do that ? .

all those things have to be done by somebody right? like i said in another thread, id rather be standing in a hot kitchen cooking than in the hot sun mowing the grass...
This discussion has been closed.