How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man

Options

Comments

• Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    yeah kind of like when youre walking and notice a ? smell coming from the bottom of your shoe. damn, cant walk through that yard anymore!

So basically even you have to admit that thesweetheart92 has ? on you?
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    Word on the streets You Was on the Phone callin ? to Jump Bird

lol i dont need to do all that.
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thats why i love my 3 babymamas........"

I stopped reading right there.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    After skimming through this thread (I aint readin 42 pages)

If my girl seen me eat a plate anotha woman gave me, Me and the otha chick is in trouble.

my ? ... change the post settings to 40 per page... you'll see that ? turn to 12 pages
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all those things have to be done by somebody right? like i said in another thread, id rather be standing in a hot kitchen cooking than in the hot sun mowing the grass...

That's kinda how I see it.

I'm not taking out any trash, pumping any gas, mowing any lawn, killing any spider....so I'll learn to cook and fix plates lol
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn my ? bout to go 5X plat

I'm back baby!
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya'll ass is crazy.

Rell, does MsIam fix your plate for you? WOuld she care if Shennika from up the blocked fixed your plate while she was standing right next to you?

She always Fix my Plate...if thats your man its not a issue, if it is, your wildin - u supposed to do these things

she would probably Slap that ? out her hand too...unless it was shennika cook out, then she might getta pass.
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yo like for real, I'm really fuss that the context was blown out in this thread and ? si riding a damn near 500 post thread
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So basically even you have to admit that thesweetheart92 has ? on you?

lmao. cant stop, wont stop huh?
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao. cant stop, wont stop huh?

if i came on your face, would you like that??
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya'll ass is crazy.

Rell, does MsIam fix your plate for you? WOuld she care if Shennika from up the blocked fixed your plate while she was standing right next to you?
    smh @ missIam see rell eating a plate, and flip the whole damn table over like....
    drbgg9jpg.gif

bird on the side line like....
    cocktail_fight.gif

sweetheart being held back still talking ? like...

funny.gif

then lady c come cross the room like..
    obsessed.gif

iight yall i'm gone, lmao...good night everyone...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love to cook. I just made chicken ? (butterfly cut) stuffed sauté tomatoes in red wine and pepper jack inside with brown rice :)
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    uhhh what is that supposed to mean???

I didn't mean it as a diss. It's common tradition down there and in other parts of the South so to here you say it's not petty or childish, or that none of the women in your family see it as such isn't surprising.

dusouljah wrote: »
    smh @ calling my lady a half breed...so rude...

Haha. I'm a mutt myself, so it's like a ? callin' another ? a ? . But let a white person say that, and it's gonna be hell to pay. YOU or any other darker skinded person call her a half breed and she'll cut the ? outta you. I was kidding though.

Tha Killa was making references to traditions which are typically held in the South concerning gender roles and whatnot; especially about fixing plates. Now I will say, if some old lady knocked my plate out of my hands b/c my partner ain't fixing it, I'm knocking that old lady's plate out of her hands; maybe something else for coming @ me and mine like that (which I think he was referring to, correct me if I'm wrong Killa).Y'all know my views, 2 hands, 2 legs...not a problem w/me doing it. She can make it up other ways. Simple as that.

This young man gets it. I was raised with the understanding that I'm not getting married, and to rely on a woman for things as basic as cooking, cleaning, etc.... isn't a good idea in times like these. I mean, I'd love for my woman to do all of the above for me, but I'd rather that she at least be able to do it for herself, because I can do them for myself as well.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    I didn't wanna say that cause then she's start tryna come at me lol and I don't have time to go back and forth....I'm tryna eat my fajita rollup.

but you know I'm right ...lol
    why is everybody instigating .??

I'm not instigating hon... just stating the facts
  • Rell Mayne
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn my ? bout to go 5X plat

I'm back baby!

borat_dance.gif

• lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options

dont you have a girlscout meeting to attend?
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options

did you answer my question about that, ya man is eating you, do you get ya juices on his face?
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    That's kinda how I see it.

I'm not taking out any trash, pumping any gas, mowing any lawn, killing any spider....so I'll learn to cook and fix plates lol

Thats it right there. They dont see the stuff he's doing for his women in return. They think she gotta fix his plate AND take the trash out afterwards while he just sits on his ass.
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    She always Fix my Plate...if thats your man its not a issue, if it is, your wildin - u supposed to do these things

she would probably Slap that ? out her hand too...unless it was shennika cook out, then she might getta pass.
    Lol thats what I thought.
  • Rell Mayne
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yall gotta excuse SweetHeart...Chics from My hood do ? all types of funny ways i cant say they dont deserve it...Yall saw how ? was

I miss My ? doe
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thats it right there. They dont see the stuff he's doing for his women in return. They think she gotta fix his plate AND take the trash out afterwards while he just sits on his ass.

Lol thats what I thought.

I already know you about to go in on me, but if I've made the plate not a big deal, why is it still a big deal to her? Hypothetically speaking, if another woman WERE to fix my plate...
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    did you answer my question about that, ya man is eating you, do you get ya juices on his face?

lol ohh na i don't.
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love to cook. I just made chicken ? (butterfly cut) stuffed sauté tomatoes in red wine and pepper jack inside with brown rice :)

in the general context of thread, you're at a cookout with ya man, would you mind another woman making ya man a plate? In fact at such events do you make ya man a plate out of the goodness of your heart and desire to see him satisfied?
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    smh @ missIam see rell eating a plate, and flip the whole damn table over like....
    drbgg9jpg.gif

bird on the side line like....
    cocktail_fight.gif

sweetheart being held back still talking ? like...

funny.gif

then lady c come cross the room like..
    obsessed.gif

iight yall i'm gone, lmao...good night everyone...

*Flatlines* D you too stoopid
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol ohh na i don't.

so you don't finish, you just get warmed up... he eats and doesn't go for the result???
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol ohh na i don't.

Then you aint gettin licked right

hummingbird, my inbox awaits.
This discussion has been closed.