How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man

Options

Comments

• hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I already know you about to go in on me, but if I've made the plate not a big deal, why is it still a big deal to her? Hypothetically speaking, if another woman WERE to fix my plate...

lol I aint gonna go in today, but like I said before. Its not about what you feel. Its about the principle of it. No woman on this earth is gonna fix a man (un related to her) a plate unless she's trying to put it out there that "Hey boo, I can take care of you, see?" And that should be evident by just the women in this thread alone who wont fix there own man a plate, so you know if they decide to do it, its something behind it.
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    so you don't finish, you just get warmed up... he eats and doesn't go for the result???

he eats me out first... before anything else .soo.. just getting warmed up.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he eats me out first... before anything else .soo.. just getting warmed up.

damn... so you haven't busted that good nut with only the tongue being the worker... wow
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn... so you haven't busted that good nut with only the tongue being the worker... wow

lol @ wearing.

but i guess not...??
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Then you aint gettin licked right

hummingbird, my inbox awaits.

photobucket deleted them so i'll send em to you when I get home.
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol I aint gonna go in today, but like I said before. Its not about what you feel. Its about the principle of it. No woman on this earth is gonna fix a man (un related to her) a plate unless she's trying to put it out there that "Hey boo, I can take care of you, see?" And that should be evident by just the women in this thread alone who wont fix there own man a plate, so you know if they decide to do it, its something behind it.

Well damn! I get it, but if my feelings ain't even considered then why am I there?

See, y'all just be using us and throwing us away and talking to the new toys more than us; just like y'all did to us old male posters and made us simp the new female posters :td (which didn't go so well for SOME male posters who simped men). All we want is attention and not our feelings to be neglected. *plays Ralph Tresvant* I neeeeeeddddd a girrrrlllllll, with Sensitivity
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Good ass thread
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well damn! I get it, but if my feelings ain't even considered then why am I there?

See, y'all just be using us and throwing us away and talking to the new toys more than us; just like y'all did to us old male posters and made us simp the new female posters :td (which didn't go so well for SOME male posters who simped men). All we want is attention and not our feelings to be neglected. *plays Ralph Tresvant* I neeeeeeddddd a girrrrlllllll, with Sensitivity

lol your feelings dont get considered because most of you dont have an emotion when it comes to it.

Do you get mad if your woman wont let another woman fix your plate? Or sad? If so then I guess your feelings would matter. But since it doesnt bother you one way or the other, they are null and void lol
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    edited April 2010
    Options
    photobucket deleted them so i'll send em to you when I get home.

Those communist basterds. Be sure to do a video with you and a baseball bat.
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was gonna c&p the currently viewing thing, but them I realized how many of you are invisible lol. Dont wanna bust ya'll out
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ...I damn near didn't post in this one cause the title dosnt apply to me...having said that, i must say ya'll ? wilin...men- you are in no way to expect your woman to fix your plate for you...if she does so it is out of the kindness of her heart and it should be acknowledged and appreciated...no complainin that u didnt get enough potato salad cause you couldve gotten it yourself...so enough with the cocky caveman bs, please...

..women- it is not your job to serve your man..although it does earn you major brownie points...but if youre a good woman to him otherwise, then you not making his plate will not be the demise of your relationship...and if some chick offers to make his plate in front of you...tell that ? he likes extra potato salad and give her a fifty cent tip...

...a real man with a good woman should be able to ask damn near anything of her and it shouldn't be a problem...and vice versa..
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol your feelings dont get considered because most of you dont have an emotion when it comes to it.

Do you get mad if your woman wont let another woman fix your plate? Or sad? If so then I guess your feelings would matter. But since it doesnt bother you one way or the other, they are null and void lol

And y'all wonder why we got an icebox where our hearts used to be (j/k)

Realistically, I don't get mad...because it's just a plate and I'd LOVE for my future wife not to get mad...my logic is...I'm with you, you're my #1, you're the ONLY one, so why is there need to think that b/c this random chick fixed a plate, she's sending shots? I'm your man for better or for worse. So just have a LITTLE faith in me making good on that regardless, k?

That's all I'd ask.
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ wearing.

but i guess not...??

lol when someone takes you to that point, you'll want done consistently
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ...i damn near didn't post in this one cause the title dosnt apply to me...having said that, i must say ya'll ? wilin...men- you are in no way to expect your woman to fix your plate for you...if she does so it is out of the kindness of her heart and it should be acknowledged and appreciated...no complainin that u didnt get enough potato salad cause you couldve gotten it yourself...so enough with the cocky caveman bs, please...

..women- it is not your job to serve your man..although it does earn you major brownie points...but if youre a good woman to him otherwise, then you not making his plate will not be the demise of your relationship...and if some chick offers to make his plate in front of you...tell that ? he likes extra potato salad and give her a fifty cent tip...

...a real man with a good woman should be able to ask damn near anything of her and it shouldn't be a problem...and vice versa..

bauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ar1134
    ar1134 Members Posts: 328
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ...I damn near didn't post in this one cause the title dosnt apply to me...having said that, i must say ya'll ? wilin...men- you are in no way to expect your woman to fix your plate for you...if she does so it is out of the kindness of her heart and it should be acknowledged and appreciated...no complainin that u didnt get enough potato salad cause you couldve gotten it yourself...so enough with the cocky caveman bs, please...

it aint about being MADE to do anything or doing ? out of the kindness of your heart. the issue is that if YOU dont do it, another ? WILL. and if you're ok with another ? feeding your man (which, believe it or not, is a VERY intimate gesture), then you can hope for the best (all that ? you typed), but prepare for the worst (his ? down her throat very soon).
  • hummingbird
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And y'all wonder why we got an icebox where our hearts used to be (j/k)

Realistically, I don't get mad...because it's just a plate and I'd LOVE for my future wife not to get mad...my logic is...I'm with you, you're my #1, you're the ONLY one, so why is there need to think that b/c this random chick fixed a plate, she's sending shots? I'm your man for better or for worse. So just have a LITTLE faith in me making good on that regardless, k?

That's all I'd ask.

and its not lack of faith in you. Its the disrespect she showed me.

Whats soemthing you enjoy doing for your woman because you like seeing that smile on her face?

Would you mind if another man did that thing for her while you are standing right there willing and able and wanting to do it?
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    bauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Co-Si......[Dave Chappelle] DAMN!!! LOOK AT DEM ? !!! [/Dave Chappelle]
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol when someone takes you to that point, you'll want done consistently

really??
    well i have only had sex with my current bf soo....
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

10sbyvs.jpg

ten characters
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    really??
    well i have only had sex with my current bf soo....

better make champ eat until you release the sweet
  • THEsweetheart92
    edited April 2010
    Options
    better make champ eat until you release the sweet

lol okaay.
  • ar1134
    edited April 2010
    Options

Whats soemthing you enjoy doing for your woman because you like seeing that smile on her face?

Would you mind if another man did that thing for her while you are standing right there willing and able and wanting to do it?

EXACTLY- ? if i see another ? goin' out of his way to pull my wife's chair out, holding doors open for her, or taking her jacket for her, etc., im pullin' that ? to the side for further instructions.
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited April 2010
    Options

Massaging, kissing that one spot that'll light her up, cooking, playing her favorite songs while we dance and sit together (I am a lowkey simp, I already know). Now if a ? start kissing on her, that's different...that means he has a death wish. LOL! But I mean, hell, if he gives her a massage, I'ma be like "you saved me some time." As long as she knows who she has at the crib, that's all I care about. I guess we view disrespect of our partners on different levels, but the message is the same. With you, it's a plate. With me, it's if he's kissing her on that one little spot.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • ar1134
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Massaging, kissing that one spot that'll light her up, cooking, playing her favorite songs while we dance and sit together (I am a lowkey simp, I already know). Now if a ? start kissing on her, that's different...that means he has a death wish. LOL! But I mean, hell, if he gives her a massage, I'ma be like "you saved me some time." As long as she knows who she has at the crib, that's all I care about. I guess we view disrespect of our partners on different levels, but the message is the same. With you, it's a plate. With me, it's if he's kissing her on that one little spot.

you would let a ? rub your girl shoulders down- hands all ova her bawwdy? wheredeydodatat?
This discussion has been closed.