How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man

Options

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

i'm answering his question.
    i simply said that he should learn how to cook for himself.
    that's nice for my dude to open doors, pull out chairs,a nd all that ?
    but i'm not suppose to be taking advantage of that..
    ? is saying it like it's mandatory for females to cook for him.

no he's saying at an outdoor function like a cookout or party gathering with food, women generally make the man they're with a plate, of course he can make his own, but you'll see mainly the women do so...
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    @ Bird nevermind this ? .. You a WOMAN who knows better.. Dont let the youngins knock u off ya square.. They just dont know any better..

@ Sweetheart.. How are you being taken advantage of if u makin YOUR man.. Not some random ? a plate to eat?.. Explain this to me.. Again... You have some growin up to do sweetie.. Seriously..
    [/B]

keep telling me this and you aint getting no response.[/B]
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol lonely ass ? ?? naa

your title says" How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man"

the fact is, you the lazy hoe.

and looking at your avi, you the one that's gonna be the lonely ass ? .
    lmao off at this ether drop
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya its the same way down in Jamaica too. So idk where sweetheart from gotta be some up north ?

na na good brotha, we up north see things the same way... it's just like some unspoken thing
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know you saw it was the same way in the islands too

i honestly didnt attribute it to being a southern thing until we had this same discussion years back on here. me and yoso were like wtf?? they have women that dont fix their mens plates?? wheredeydodatat??
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn so all ya'll negros eat buffet style????

every BBQ my family does is family style

but then again we don't do the huge family reunion thing, just small gatherings
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    I'll fix your Ramen Noodles for you.... :)

About ime I get through with you, i will have you making full course meals. Then again I remember that fried chicken thread. e89y87.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao @ my girl almost getting into it with one of the older ladies at my church over making me a plate of spaghetti, and i wasn't even aware of what was going on cuz i was in another part of the church......
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    @ Bird nevermind this ? .. You a WOMAN who knows better.. Dont let the youngins knock u off ya square.. They just dont know any better..
    lol you know me to well Emmy
    junegemini wrote: »
    lol...Bird have me weak when it come to ? like this...

but whoever said it is right though...that ? would have your blood boiling to see another woman fixing your man plate
    June you know Im type crazy bout ? like this. I'll be damn if another woman try to act like she so much care about my man and wanna feed him and make him corfortable. ? i'll ? you.Not you but you know what im saying lol.
    c1up wrote: »
    smh @ you and ya sis testing ya man and then talking about it later

"O you got him well trained"

"Yeah sis he know what's up"

Naw wasnt even like that cause that particular sister I wouldnt have cared if he ate the plate. But he and I were raised together and he's told me several times the old men in his family have always told him dont eat no plate from another woman and dont mow her lawn or nothing you wouldnt want another man to do for your wife
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    lmao realest ? said on the ic today :tu...and i wish his ass would try to eat off a plate another chick fixed lmao!!

That's some petty ? ......

My ex was like that. Not even cool.....
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Only at home would i expect my woman to hook up my plate.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »

I come from a huge family and my husband comes from a huge family. Even Thanksgiving is buffet style.
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    That's some petty ? ......

My ex was like that. Not even cool.....

why is it petty? i wouldnt take money from another man, he shouldnt take food from another woman :unno
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

lol...whats the difference? i thought all gatherings were buffet/family style

i know for my fam, we just set the food out and you eat as much as you want.
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lady_c wrote: »
    i honestly didnt attribute it to being a southern thing until we had this same discussion years back on here. me and yoso were like wtf?? they have women that dont fix their mens plates?? wheredeydodatat??

you from up North? The women 21+ be on the make the plate joint up here too
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options

at functions, yeah. but even when it's cooked food at the house, it's off the stove. i serve the whole fam's plates.
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so if I'm at a cookout and a lady friend offers to get my plate I should decline? I mean I can and usually do fix my own plate but if someone happens to offer I'm not going to turn it down. I guess I got ? ? up. I wonder how my girl feels about this..
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aquizzle wrote: »
    so if I'm at a cookout and a lady friend offers to get my plate I should decline? I mean I can and usually do fix my own plate but if someone happens to offer I'm not going to turn it down. I guess I got ? ? up. I wonder how my girl feels about this..

If ya girl is next to you and another woman is says she'll make you a plate... some bad ? bound to go down...
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

lmao to a lot of women, a ? might as well be suckin ur ? under the table if you eat food from a plate she made
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmfao @ this "fixin plate" ?

blks are soooo funnuy
  • lady_c
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you from up North? The women 21+ be on the make the plate joint up here too

no sir

as far from it as it gets lol
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no he's saying at an outdoor function like a cookout or party gathering with food, women generally make the man they're with a plate, of course he can make his own, but you'll see mainly the women do so...

he can't get it himself??
    is he handicapped??
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Check with your girl partna, check with ya girl
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Any chick make me a plate it is getting ate! I will just make sure she does the same for wifey! Dont need a episode!2dgkzmv.jpg Wifey be hummingbirding hoes!
This discussion has been closed.