The Ancient Alien Theory

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "The secret things belong unto the LORD our ? : but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law." Deuteronomy 29:29

What has been revealed to mankind in His word is that Man is the pinnacle of His creation. Not some alien species. If aliens existed, they would be far more advanced than mankind, being that they could travel at the speed of light just to get to planet earth. Such a notion is incompatible with the word of ? . The only beings who exists who are greater than man (currently) are Angels and Demons. But these beings are spirits. They are not alien life forms which inhabit some distant planet in the cosmos. They live outside and inside of this time domain. They can shuttle between the spirit and the physical world. These beings are capable at traveling faster than the speed of light because natural laws do not apply to them.

I asked the question just to ask it, not related to aliens. Because I find it very hard to believe he is all knowing, he cannot be at all period. He knows only his agenda, not what I will do tomorrow or the outcome of my life's decisions.

How do we NOT know that aliens or an alien, was interpreted as a ? ? I mean, if you really see the their side of it you can see how they find it true. Because it could be a plausible situation.

How do you explain IN ANCIENT times them seeing flying aircraft? Even putting it in drawings or even forming them out of gold into trinkets?

sa_plane.jpg

jato1.jpg

34so749.jpg

How could they create such things, they didn't even know it was possible to even fly.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thats another misconception my friend. People believe that the ancients were primitive cave-man. But the Bible teaches otherwise. The time of the antediluvians was a very sophisticated time period. So sophisticated that Enoch was able to build the Great Pyrimad of Giza. A engineering feat that can not be matched even in the 21st century. Imagine if humans still lived to be 100's of years old today? Can you imagine the technology we would come up with? The antediluvian period was a time of great advancement. The bible teaches that there is nothing new done under the sun. "That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 1:9) So who is to say that airplanes did not exists 1,000's of years ago? If people would just read the Bible and let ? speak to their heart, you would be filled with so much information and knowledge that it would blow your mind.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thats another misconception my friend. People believe that the ancients were primitive cave-man. But the Bible teaches otherwise. The time of the antediluvians was a very sophisticated time period. So sophisticated that Enoch was able to build the Great Pyrimad of Giza. A engineering feat that can not be matched even in the 21st century. Imagine if humans still lived to be 100's of years old today? Can you imagine the technology we would come up with? The antediluvian period was a time of great advancement. The bible teaches that there is nothing new done under the sun. "That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 1:9) So who is to say that airplanes did not exists 1,000's of years ago? If people would just read the Bible and let ? speak to their heart, you would be filled with so much information and knowledge that it would blow your mind.

What? Wait, so you think it's a possibility for planes to exist then? I do not take them for granted, I believe what they achieved is true. I don't think they had a hand in it by aliens or ? (inspired by ? yes)

If they made flying machines then, we would know. Thing is, they didn't, they SEEN them. They also seen cigar shaped aircraft (blimps today) and flying crosses (planes today) and flying circles (ufo's today)

They aren't just making this stuff up man, what they SEE and describe has some truth to it.

What do you make of The Book of Enoch? Have you read that book?
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    don't know exactly what it is, but it looks like a bird.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    don't know exactly what it is, but it looks like a bird.

bird? with up right tails?

they can differentiate a bird and plane from each other.
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    who said they were trying to make an accurate model of something they had sighted? Is it a deity whose design was inspired by a bird? Flying fish? I'm not saying it's not flying aircraft? But what says that it is? Questions bring answers.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    who said they were trying to make an accurate model of something they had sighted? Is it a deity whose design was inspired by a bird? Flying fish? I'm not saying it's not flying aircraft? But what says that it is? Questions bring answers.

Eh, the way they explain things. Like 'clouds with fire', etc...

Not to mention they say there were "flying cities" that were in the skies, that had battles. These crafts also fell from the skies, hitting the ground and blowing up (like we see with our crafts)

Says also they "threw weapons" at each other, again, more similar to our crafts shooting each other.

They don't just explain planes as flying crosses, but also cigar shaped craft. There was a description of a drawing in a news paper from Sweden I think? Way back before aircraft were around speaking of all what I said battling each other, some crashing some leaving.

Birds battling each other? I dunno. Like I said, it's extremely interesting.

I just don't see how they would then, describe what technology we use today. There's something up, unless they were all on some bomb ass hallucinogens.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Not to mention they say there were "flying cities" that were in the skies, that had battles. These crafts also fell from the skies, hitting the ground and blowing up (like we see with our crafts)

Says also they "threw weapons" at each other, again, more similar to our crafts shooting each other.

They don't just explain planes as flying crosses, but also cigar shaped craft. There was a description of a drawing in a news paper from Sweden I think? Way back before aircraft were around speaking of all what I said battling each other, some crashing some leaving.

I just don't see how they would then, describe what technology we use today. There's something up, unless they were all on some bomb ass hallucinogens.

the hallucinogens arent out of the question though, salem witch trials have been somewhat explained by tainted well water.
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options

I'm saying that birds could have been the inspiration of thoughts about flying. I'll just do my own research and get back to you. It's interesting to say the least, but you have to skeptical about things, especially stuff like this.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What? Wait, so you think it's a possibility for planes to exist then? I do not take them for granted, I believe what they achieved is true. I don't think they had a hand in it by aliens or ? (inspired by ? yes)

If they made flying machines then, we would know. Thing is, they didn't, they SEEN them. They also seen cigar shaped aircraft (blimps today) and flying crosses (planes today) and flying circles (ufo's today)

They aren't just making this stuff up man, what they SEE and describe has some truth to it.

What do you make of The Book of Enoch? Have you read that book?

How do you know what you posted is a representation of a "flying thing"? And if it is, why couldn't it be something that they produced? I mean the ancients built Stonehenge, the Great pyrimad of Giza, and the nazca lines. These people were well advanced my friend. I mean when you have 900 years of living to do, just imagine all the things you can do and come up with. I believe what ? says in His word. He says that there is nothing new done under the sun. The capability of flying is not out of the realm of possibility.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm saying that birds could have been the inspiration of thoughts about flying. I'll just do my own research and get back to you. It's interesting to say the least, but you have to skeptical about things, especially stuff like this.

Theres a difference though, the ancients speak of people in flying machines everywhere, their are pictures everywhere, their are trinkets and statues everywhere. An upright tail is found nowhere on Earth except man made airplanes, its not on any animal now and all the animals that are extinct we have found not to have it either. Either they knew how to fly, and just couldnt build an acual life size working object and forgot to write this down anywhere, or they seen them in the sky, which is written everywhere and also depicted in cave drawings as well as paintings since the beggining of recorded time. The have drawn birds plenty of times, never with an upright tail, why would the objects depicted as "flying mobiles" or "star people chariots" have it if they were mimicking a bird yet never once included on what they said was a bird.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How do you know what you posted is a representation of a "flying thing"? And if it is, why couldn't it be something that they produced? I mean the ancients built Stonehenge, the Great pyrimad of Giza, and the nazca lines. These people were well advanced my friend. I mean when you have 900 years of living to do, just imagine all the things you can do and come up with. I believe what ? says in His word. He says that there is nothing new done under the sun. The capability of flying is not out of the realm of possibility.

Because the same things are done throughout time in paintings and are written down as "flyin objects" "Gods chariots", have you read the book of Enoch? How can it not even raise a question that there were other people visiting us before? Enoch was supposedly taken by "Gods" and taught to read and write, masonry, and was altered by the gods, books outside of christianity point to Noah being the grandson of Enoch, Why was Noah and his family chosen to live while everyone else would have died in the bibles great flood? Because they were altered into modern human by these gods, they were perfect in "The Gods" eyes and were the foundation for the new people. Nothin new done under the sun, couldnt that also be saying that other people are advanced beyond us and the things we accomplish was done before us?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Because the same things are done throughout time in paintings and are written down as "flyin objects" "Gods chariots", have you read the book of Enoch? How can it not even raise a question that there were other people visiting us before? Enoch was supposedly taken by "Gods" and taught to read and write, masonry, and was altered by the gods, books outside of christianity point to Noah being the grandson of Enoch, Why was Noah and his family chosen to live while everyone else would have died in the bibles great flood? Because they were altered into modern human by these gods, they were perfect in "The Gods" eyes and were the foundation for the new people. Nothin new done under the sun, couldnt that also be saying that other people are advanced beyond us and the things we accomplish was done before us?

The book of enoch is interesting literature, but it is not inspired literature. Talk of "gods" is satanic. There is only 1 ? who exists in 3 persons. ? the father, ? the Son, and ? the Holy Spirit. Enoch knew this. Why? Because, "Enoch walked with ? : and he was not; for ? took him." (Genesis 5:24) So talk about multiple "gods" already indicates that the book of Enoch can not be inspired, hence the reason why it was never canonized.

Again. ? , singular, is the one who taught Enoch. He walked with Him for 365 years. He gave Him all the knowledge. He gave Him the blueprint and the instructions for building the gospel in stone, the Great Pyramid of Giza. Many other things were revealed to Enoch that we have no clue about. But when ? , as the infinite creator, is your teacher, you can guarantee that Enoch aquired knowledge that far exceeds the brightest minds of this century combined. No wonder nobody can figure out how the Great pyramid was built.

Again, the only beings who visit earth are Angels and Demons. This is not a mystery. Scripture clearly teaches us this. These spirit beings are far more intillgent, powerfull, and greater than any alien life form would be. Angels carry out the will of the Lord, while demons carry out the orders of Satan.

Satan is the one who produces all these false assumptions, speculations, and flat out lies. His mission is to get people away from the true and living ? , and one of his tricks is the alien non-sense. it has nothing to do with Jesus Christ and Him crucified. It has nothing to do with the salvation of your soul. It has nothing to do with being born again. but it has everything to do with deception, deceit, and lies. It's got the devils name written all over it.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How wasn't the book of Enoch inspired by ? ? ? took him, told the angels to basically give him a tour of the heavens and of hell. In which he did, and he describes it to a T what it all is, looks like, smells like, feels like.

Like I said, DoU, you're talking to me like I'm the Ancient Alien Theorist and that I am NOT. What I AM saying is it is VERY INTERESTING. What they describe and explain are very very mind blowing.

The bible DOES say ? came down in some type of chariot. These chariots are explained as ufo's.

I do NOT, I've said this before, I DO NOT take them for granted. I agree they weren't dumb cave men, they were extremely smart and I'll go as far as saying more smart than more than half of the people today. I believe what they accomplished is what they did on their own, inspired by ? or not.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options

I understand where you're coming from, but to place stone buildings and compare them to machinery, things that require an engine, all that that makes a plane work, they didn't have. They didn't have that technology. What they had were stones, and what they did with it is amazing. If they could fly, we would know, and that's a fact.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the book of enoch is interesting literature, but it is not inspired literature. Talk of "gods" is satanic. There is only 1 ? who exists in 3 persons. ? the father, ? the son, and ? the holy spirit. Enoch knew this. Why? Because, "enoch walked with ? : And he was not; for ? took him." (genesis 5:24) so talk about multiple "gods" already indicates that the book of enoch can not be inspired, hence the reason why it was never canonized.

Again. ? , singular, is the one who taught enoch. He walked with him for 365 years. He gave him all the knowledge. He gave him the blueprint and the instructions for building the gospel in stone, the great pyramid of giza. Many other things were revealed to enoch that we have no clue about. But when ? , as the infinite creator, is your teacher, you can guarantee that enoch aquired knowledge that far exceeds the brightest minds of this century combined. No wonder nobody can figure out how the great pyramid was built.

Again, the only beings who visit earth are angels and demons. This is not a mystery. Scripture clearly teaches us this. These spirit beings are far more intillgent, powerfull, and greater than any alien life form would be. Angels carry out the will of the lord, while demons carry out the orders of satan.

Satan is the one who produces all these false assumptions, speculations, and flat out lies. his mission is to get people away from the true and living ? , and one of his tricks is the alien non-sense. It has nothing to do with jesus christ and him crucified. It has nothing to do with the salvation of your soul. It has nothing to do with being born again. But it has everything to do with deception, deceit, and lies. It's got the devils name written all over it.

.......truth.com
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If ? wants to create other planets around stars outside our solar system, that is His business. ? is sovereign; He may decorate the Universe to suit His own good pleasure; and, He does not have to give us a reason for having done it. ? created planets that orbit other stars; ? may have created plant and animal life on those other planets, we do not know, He has not revealed that knowledge to us; but, ? definitely tells us that this is the only planet in the Universe where people, made in His image, possessing free will, live. "The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men." (Psalm 115:16) The New Testament also tells us that Jesus Christ came here and died once for all. If there were free will creatures, made to reflect the triune nature of ? , located anywhere else in the Universe, then Jesus would have had to go where they exist and die for them, too, but Jesus cannot be put to death twice.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If ? wants to create other planets around stars outside our solar system, that is His business. ? is sovereign; He may decorate the Universe to suit His own good pleasure; and, He does not have to give us a reason for having done it. ? created planets that orbit other stars; ? may have created plant and animal life on those other planets, we do not know, He has not revealed that knowledge to us; but, ? definitely tells us that this is the only planet in the Universe where people, made in His image, possessing free will, live. "The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men." (Psalm 115:16) The New Testament also tells us that Jesus Christ came here and died once for all. If there were free will creatures, made to reflect the triune nature of ? , located anywhere else in the Universe, then Jesus would have had to go where they exist and die for them, too, but Jesus cannot be put to death twice.

You're still taking the Bible literally huh? The same Bible that supports slavery, sexism, infanticide, and genocide......smh.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

disappointed.gif

2158.jpg

Options
    You're still taking the Bible literally huh? The same Bible that supports slavery, sexism, infanticide, and genocide......smh.

Is that your cop out for denying Jesus Christ my friend? Because it sure is a sad one.
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Theres a difference though, the ancients speak of people in flying machines everywhere, their are pictures everywhere, their are trinkets and statues everywhere. An upright tail is found nowhere on Earth except man made airplanes, its not on any animal now and all the animals that are extinct we have found not to have it either. Either they knew how to fly, and just couldnt build an acual life size working object and forgot to write this down anywhere, or they seen them in the sky, which is written everywhere and also depicted in cave drawings as well as paintings since the beggining of recorded time. The have drawn birds plenty of times, never with an upright tail, why would the objects depicted as "flying mobiles" or "star people chariots" have it if they were mimicking a bird yet never once included on what they said was a bird.

Okay, let me clarify the bird thing. I was saying that birds could have been inspiration to thoughts about flying. If I see a fish that can live in the water, then it may spring thoughts of a mermaid. I'm not saying that those aren't representations of flying aircraft that were spotted back then, but I don't know because i haven't read about it. I will do that and come up with my own conclusion.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Okay, let me clarify the bird thing. I was saying that birds could have been inspiration to thoughts about flying. If I see a fish that can live in the water, then it may spring thoughts of a mermaid. I'm not saying that those aren't representations of flying aircraft that were spotted back then, but I don't know because i haven't read about it. I will do that and come up with my own conclusion.

What im sayin is that, even if a bird was the inspiration for them to picture humans flying, it doesnt explain the detail they describe spaceships with, ecspecially when they have images and statues built thats exactly identical to a modern day rockets. The trinkets had an upright tail, nothing but man made flight has that, they never wrote or anything about it so I doubt they built them to expierement with flyin because it would have been written somewhere. If you read through it it'll take you months because you have to jump back and forth between ancient alien theories, real historical records, and religious books to really understand it all and realize that the theory proposed by them seems fool proof except that we dont see aliens like that today, everything else they proposed fits to a t and leaves few to no holes in the story. If you catch Ancient Aliens on history channel, they have a 2hr special, and they got 3 episodes so far titles the same thing thats a 2hr spinoff, this describes it all much quicker and its all there without the jumping back and forth. Not tryin to convince you its real or anything, I dont believe it, but after lookin at all of it with an open mind, I cant really argue with anything they have said so far.
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What im sayin is that, even if a bird was the inspiration for them to picture humans flying, it doesnt explain the detail they describe spaceships with, ecspecially when they have images and statues built thats exactly identical to a modern day rockets. The trinkets had an upright tail, nothing but man made flight has that, they never wrote or anything about it so I doubt they built them to expierement with flyin because it would have been written somewhere. If you read through it it'll take you months because you have to jump back and forth between ancient alien theories, real historical records, and religious books to really understand it all and realize that the theory proposed by them seems fool proof except that we dont see aliens like that today, everything else they proposed fits to a t and leaves few to no holes in the story. If you catch Ancient Aliens on history channel, they have a 2hr special, and they got 3 episodes so far titles the same thing thats a 2hr spinoff, this describes it all much quicker and its all there without the jumping back and forth. Not tryin to convince you its real or anything, I dont believe it, but after lookin at all of it with an open mind, I cant really argue with anything they have said so far.

cool, i'll check that out and also other things on it. sounds interesting.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Is that your cop out for denying Jesus Christ my friend? Because it sure is a sad one.

Why should I believe the words of any book that support slavery and genocide? Seriously? The Bible is a backwards, vicious book that is responsible for much of the misery that occurred in the past. The Bible is filled with sickening things and shame on you for taking that book seriously.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this should clear something up or cause some confused looks. "i thought that they were angels, but much to my suprise, they climbed aboard their starship and headed towards the skies" is it not entirely possible that angels are aliens and aliens are angels? ? may have made angels on another planet, and had them watch over us. or anytime people see an alien they mistake it for an angel.
This discussion has been closed.