The Ancient Alien Theory

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I do but I still dont see what they would gain from it, if anything they make money the same way a story writer would with a sci-fi project. They arent starting religions, arent discrediting science, arent discrediting a ? , arent campaiging for people to join the cause, arent bringing anything out of nothing, they arent worshipping anything, they arent claiming to know everything.
    You made a great base for indirect suggestion.
    If you read into it or even watched ancient aliens thoerists on tvs they dont even try to pull people into believing it all, they present questions. "Why were the always spaceships then?, why are their always pictures of man with large heads and larger eyes with anntenae on their head?, Why are the stories of them coming from space and being called star people so relevant and told all throughout history?, Why are their images of people wearing astronaut suits? Why are their depictions of people sitting in flying machines with oxygen masks on? How did people make trinkets and images of flying machines with upright tails when its found nowhere in nature and if they knew flight why is nothing written about testing flight or plans to build a flying contraption? Why do texts in both Egypt and South America tell the stories of the same people with no differences in regards to ships and looks?
    Or maybe they were 'seeing' what we would eventually be believing in? Maybe the pictures they craved and painted were of things they saw in their dreams about future peoples, not what was occurring then. And lets not forget, anything can be twisted to mean just about anything.
    People treat it as like this a religion explaining everything to us and making a new way of thinkin about everything when its not. It shows evidence to these questions, something no other theories on better intellegance do. I dont find it credible to dismiss something without first studying it deeply to then draw a conclusion.
    Do you assume I have not studied it deeply? That would be a grave error and one you will stumble upon, as I still continue to study it.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    btw, that video is pretty common apparently. it was shuttle mission sts-48-a
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    btw, that video is pretty common apparently. it was shuttle mission sts-48-a

This the one?

Do you assume I have not studied it deeply? That would be a grave error and one you will stumble upon, as I still continue to study it.

Yes I do, some of the things you have said seem to me you either have not studied it really, or you dont understand what they are asking.
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yep, that's the one.
  • SL8Rok
    SL8Rok Members Posts: 154
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    I didn't lift verses out of context. You made the mistake of thinking you can just give a rote answer about slavery that doesn't fit all circumstances in the Bible. I showed plenty context. You made the indentured servant claim and I showed you verses where that is not the case. I showed you cases of generational chattel slavery where even the Children of slaves were allowed to be sold. How does that qualify as indentured service? I showed you in scripture, where a man could sell his own daughter. How is that indentured servitude? How is passing on children of slaves indentured servitude?
    You need to learn what indentured servitude is my man

King James was an imperialist who used his Bible to Justify British dominance of the known world. The translation he authorized coincided with the Slave Trade, Colonialism, and Imperialism and a tool for White Supremacy. Are you thinking? Why is it that wherever this Book reigns and there are people of color, they are always under white people and they are the no.1 adherants? I thought the truth would make you free? He tampered with the book as did the Romans and Greeks and took out and added to it what they wanted and presented it to you.

Most of you are not interested in truth. Your interested in maintaining what you believe because it satisfies some emotional longing that you have or it helped you with some trouble in your life. Some of you will cosign outright falsehood even if it's in your face. There is plenty of good in the Bible, however what needs to be done is that the book needs to be reinterpreted out of it's original tongue so we can decipher the falsehood, colloquialism, and false meanings that have been added. There are people who are doing this now.

These stories took place in the Middle East and Africa. None of these people were Europeans, yet you rely on the Europeans to tell you the story when they have proved historically, they like to twist and tamper with things. The Romans participated in the killing of Christians, yet you are going to let them tell you who ? is. The greeks were polytheistic idol worshipping, homosexual, war mongers yet you let them tell you about ? . The British (who are literal descendants of Romans)starting with King James have been the no.1 purveyors of global hegemony in the name of the book. See the No.1 trick in deceiving people about a great man is to ? him and then co-opt his story. This is done even unto today.

No run along, I am actually holding back.

1. Indeed you didn't lift verses out of context in your reply you didn't even provide verses at all. Lifting verses out of context would have been a step up from that rambling you called a response.

2. The point of me saying that it was indentured servitude was in terms of of treatment of the "slaves". The way the bible teaches to treat a "slave" and how slaves were treated by european, arab and american slave masters is an entirely different thing. As I pointed out (and you conveniently has not provided an adequate response for) the bible prohibits stealing people and selling them, oppressing strangers in their land, vexing (or harassing) strangers in their land. Your bold and fictitious assertion that the bible condones and encourages slavery (in the way it was carried out in modern times) is a joke.

3. Ok now lets go with the ideas set forth in your tirade on King James. It wouldn't matter on way or the other because King James DID NOT WRITE the King James Bible. He commissioned its translation. There were bibles before the KJV. For example the Tyndale bible, the Great Bible,The Bishops Bible, The Luther Bible, etc. Simply because the KJV "coincided" with slavery, colonialism and imperialism (colonialism and imperialism being the same thing I'm sure u simply added that because you needed one more ism to demonize the mean ol evil christians lol) doesn't prove CAUSATION. And of course I would love for someone to show me when, where and who tampered with the bible. All of the silly nonsense floating around the internet about how the bible was tampered with during the council of nicea is debunked and easily shown as false.

4. If the book reins supreme then that means everybody people of color and not would be adherents of christianity. But where exactly are you referring to where the book reins supreme, whites are in control and people of color are the #1 adherents of it? And again I'd love you to qualify your claims that the bible was tampered with by King James, the greeks and romans.

5. "Most of you are not interested in truth. Your interested in maintaining what you believe because it satisfies some emotional longing that you have" Interesting that you'd say that, seeing as how everything you've spouted out in this entire insipid post has shown nothing but a blatant disregard for truth and the want to maintain this victimization mind set you and other militant black anti-christians have.

6. Outright falsehoods such as? When exactly are you going to start qualifying your hatred of the bible with sound reason and logic and maybe.....just maybe....some facts.

7. You do realize there are books of the bible named after european cities. Such as Ephesians (Ephesus), Corinthians (Corinth), Romans (Rome). You also do realize that the new testament was in fact written in Koine GREEK. And are you willing to tell me that Africans and Middle Easterners have never tampered with anything in the past?

8. "The Romans", "The Greeks"? Who are they, there were also christian romans and greeks who died for the faith and preached the word and lived it and held it in their hearts. You seem to be a bit of a racist my friend, your blind hatred doesn't do anything for your arguments.

9. You were holding back? LOL, you actually think you made a good argument didn't you, awww thats cute. lol.
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You are referring to treating people different based on ethnicity

This is the second time I posted this. Let's me know you are not really interested in open minded discussion.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46

^^^^ See right there. Look. Right there. See?
    It even disagrees with you about indentured servitude.

Passing them on to your children as permanent inheritance is not indentured servitude.

I repeat
    Passing them on to your children as permanent inheritance is not indentured servitude.

I repeat

Ok what about this one.

Exodus 22:21 - Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

This is telling you NOT to treat people different...so what might there be a greater context. Indeed there is. Maybe you should take the time to read the bible and not lift parts that suit your agenda.

And I was referring to the treatment of the "slaves" not to the terms and conditions of their servitude.
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Israelites wrote: »
    I don't know who you are bro, but THANK YOU for having some understanding of the Word!

You should know me I used to go by blue falcon.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SL8Rok wrote: »
    Ok what about this one.

Exodus 22:21 - Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

This is telling you NOT to treat people different...so what might there be a greater context. Indeed there is. Maybe you should take the time to read the bible and not lift parts that suit your agenda.

And I was referring to the treatment of the "slaves" not to the terms and conditions of their servitude.

What about it? I showed you clear scriptures that contradict the above. Not my job, take it up with the mistranslators and revisionist.

Do you know what Revise means?

Treatment? Keeping little children in ? who didn't do anything but be born is good treatment? passing them on to your descendants is good treatment? But then again, weren't you the dude who was a Christian yet served in Man's army killing people?

Like I said, your really not interested in truth. I posted scriptures out of the Bible that contradict what you claimed. Instead of submitting and seeking understanding(There is a defense, but you won't get to understand it), you build a wall around your obstinence.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

4. If the book reins supreme then that means everybody people of color and not would be adherents of christianity. But where exactly are you referring to where the book reins supreme, whites are in control and people of color are the #1 adherents of it? And again I'd love you to qualify your claims that the bible was tampered with by King James, the greeks and romans.

Exactly. They know the truth of it better than you. They are your theology teachers, so they can always maintain control over you. You ? even have to go to them to get a license to preach. Who ever heard of going to the oppressor to get permission to preach the word? They are playing the ? out of you.
    "Most of you are not interested in truth. Your interested in maintaining what you believe because it satisfies some emotional longing that you have" Interesting that you'd say that, seeing as how everything you've spouted out in this entire insipid post has shown nothing but a blatant disregard for truth and the want to maintain this victimization mind set you and other militant black anti-christians have.

? please. You all are perpetual victims. I am not Anti-christian. I have many Christian brothers. You all are waiting on a benevolent white man in the sky to change your condition. That is slave/victimization mentality to the fullest.
    . Outright falsehoods such as? When exactly are you going to start qualifying your hatred of the bible with sound reason and logic and maybe.....just maybe....some facts.

LOL.Try again lil dude. I have used the Bible on many occasions to bear witness to points I havemade. I just know that there are some parts that have been tampered with and purposely mistranslated due to my brother schooling me in Hebrew.
    You do realize there are books of the bible named after european cities. Such as Ephesians (Ephesus), Corinthians (Corinth), Romans (Rome). You also do realize that the new testament was in fact written in Koine GREEK. And are you willing to tell me that Africans and Middle Easterners have never tampered with anything in the past?

Of course I do. Europeans coopted the translations of it. They can name the books anything they want, you wouldn't know the difference because you have no knowledge of the history of them or the book. My point was the stories did not take place in Europe. You just accept what they tell you because you are a lazy intellectual coward who is afraid to go to the source because it may disturb what you have been lied to about. Go read up on Reggie White a devout Christian Minister who did some study independently and found out some thing that would shock you. Also the New testament includes the Gospels(Jesus didn't receive all that other stuff). Jesus did not speak Greek. he spoke Hebrew or Aramaic, so where is the Aramaic that preceded the Greek? I could write a scripture in Ebonics doesn't mean it is valid or original.
    "In the beginning and ? , was the word, nahmean?" The New testament was wriiten by men. Point Blank. Period. If you say that they were inspired, fine, but don't tell me that ? wrote it.
    "The Romans", "The Greeks"? Who are they, there were also christian romans and greeks who died for the faith and preached the word and lived it and held it in their hearts. You seem to be a bit of a racist my friend, your blind hatred doesn't do anything for your arguments.

Sigh. I know this. But these one are not the one who authorized the translations. Are you thinking? The aristocracy and rulers maintained control over these books. They killed many of the early followers. These same people took the scepter of scripture maintenance and even denied access to them. How can the same people who killed and persecuted Christians now be the same ones who are trusted with the maintenance of the purity of the text? They did it because they were having trouble with the Christians and figured that if you can't beat them join them. So they co-opted the movement, seized the scriptures, switched the style up and the rest is history. They don't mind you being a Christian. Just don't follow Jesus.
    You were holding back? LOL, you actually think you made a good argument didn't you, awww thats cute, lol

Word to white Jesus and the pie in the sky after you die.

Here is the most damning evidence that you all don't have the complete truth. Your own book tells you that Jesus said His followers would do greater works than him and the truth would make you free.

2.2 billion followers and Satan is still ruling? Something ain't right.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes I do, some of the things you have said seem to me you either have not studied it really, or you dont understand what they are asking.

As I said, a grave error on your part, to which will be a stone before you.
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What about it? I showed you clear scriptures that contradict the above. Not my job, take it up with the mistranslators and revisionist.

Do you know what Revise means?

Treatment? Keeping little children in ? who didn't do anything but be born is good treatment? passing them on to your descendants is good treatment? But then again, weren't you the dude who was a Christian yet served in Man's army killing people?

Like I said, your really not interested in truth. I posted scriptures out of the Bible that contradict what you claimed. Instead of submitting and seeking understanding(There is a defense, but you won't get to understand it), you build a wall around your obstinence.

1. No you didn't you showed me a verse with no context. That's not a contradiction that's poor scholarship on your part.

2. Do you?

3. Again it wasn't ? . You are trying to make it seem as thought they were treated harshly, beaten relentlessly and made to live under draconian conditions. When this is not the case. The bible instructs masters to treat their bond servants kindly and fair. Yes I was a Marine but I was an atheist when I joined so there wasn't much I could do except wait out my time. And I did. As far as killing, I've never killed a soul, when I got deployed I went to Djibouti, Africa I did more humanitarian than anything. Soooooo........yeah.

4. Of course they contradict. Whenever you take things from any book and deprive them of their greater context of course there's going to be contradictions. That's any book you read. Now when you use context it all works together.

5. I have built no wall my friend, I've heard these same old tired arguments before and they are just as unimpressive now as they where then. And now I see people using the old zeitgeist argument (something I was sure I stamped out a long time ago, but I guess my extended absence has allowed it to grow again).
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Exactly. They know the truth of it better than you. They are your theology teachers, so they can always maintain control over you. You ? even have to go to them to get a license to preach. Who ever heard of going to the oppressor to get permission to preach the word? They are playing the ? out of you.

? please. You all are perpetual victims. I am not Anti-christian. I have many Christian brothers. You all are waiting on a benevolent white man in the sky to change your condition. That is slave/victimization mentality to the fullest.

LOL.Try again lil dude. I have used the Bible on many occasions to bear witness to points I havemade. I just know that there are some parts that have been tampered with and purposely mistranslated due to my brother schooling me in Hebrew.

Of course I do. Europeans coopted the translations of it. They can name the books anything they want, you wouldn't know the difference because you have no knowledge of the history of them or the book. My point was the stories did not take place in Europe. You just accept what they tell you because you are a lazy intellectual coward who is afraid to go to the source because it may disturb what you have been lied to about. Go read up on Reggie White a devout Christian Minister who did some study independently and found out some thing that would shock you. Also the New testament includes the Gospels(Jesus didn't receive all that other stuff). Jesus did not speak Greek. he spoke Hebrew or Aramaic, so where is the Aramaic that preceded the Greek? I could write a scripture in Ebonics doesn't mean it is valid or original.
    "In the beginning and ? , was the word, nahmean?" The New testament was wriiten by men. Point Blank. Period. If you say that they were inspired, fine, but don't tell me that ? wrote it.

Sigh. I know this. But these one are not the one who authorized the translations. Are you thinking? The aristocracy and rulers maintained control over these books. They killed many of the early followers. These same people took the scepter of scripture maintenance and even denied access to them. How can the same people who killed and persecuted Christians now be the same ones who are trusted with the maintenance of the purity of the text? They did it because they were having trouble with the Christians and figured that if you can't beat them join them. So they co-opted the movement, seized the scriptures, switched the style up and the rest is history. They don't mind you being a Christian. Just don't follow Jesus.

Word to white Jesus and the pie in the sky after you die.

Here is the most damning evidence that you all don't have the complete truth. Your own book tells you that Jesus said His followers would do greater works than him and the truth would make you free.

2.2 billion followers and Satan is still ruling? Something ain't right.

1. I preach in the street all the time and I've never once had to get a license. And the Holy Spirit is my teacher, not a white man. And there are black, asian and latino theology teachers. What exactly is the point your making here?

2. I don't believe Jesus looks anything like the pictures the roman catholic church has put out of Him. However would you be happier if Jesus was portrayed as being black? And yes you are anti-christian, your hatred for christianity is just as apparent as your lack of any real understanding of the bible.

3. You just know? Because your brother taught you? Oh well that just proves it. I officially renounce my faith......your brother told you the bible was tampered with so that just proves it. LOL. Is this really the best you got? lol. Indeed you have used the bible albeit out of context and with little understanding but yes you did use it.

4. Ok just a few points.

I. Jesus may not have SPOKEN, greek but the written language of that time was KOINE GREEK. The Septuagint the greek translation of the hebrew OT was written in greek because hebrew was becoming a dead language to the jews.

II. I accept what who tells me? I have spent some time looking into and researching the bible and my faith has only grown stronger.
    And what exactly are you talking about when you say they co-opted the translation. You do realize there are more translations of the
    bible than just English. Perhaps you should study the translation of the bible.

5. I'd love you to once, just once qualify any of these ludicrous assertions you are making with any kind of fact.

6. There aren't 2.2 Billion christians in the world, catholics maybe but that isn't christianity. As for the true followers of Christ, we are doing have done greater works than he. And Jesus said that Satan is the Lord of this world. So of course Satan is ruling, now, however when Christ returns that will not be the case.
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Catholicism is a form of christianity. And there are over 2 billion followers of christianity in the world.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You should know me I used to go by blue falcon.

Oh snap, I was wondering if you were gonna post again.

Welcome back.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    uuuuuuuh wrote: »
    people just dont make ? up for no reason
    actually, they do. this is how works of fiction are created
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If it was never for Orson Welles, we would never have the imagination of aliens or ufos like we do today. This is the man responsible of telling a story over radio. He didn't expect this to go overboard but it did, then all of a sudden out of pure coincidence there were ufos now in the sky. People said they were abducted.

Really? Only the fact AFTER this man tells a fictional story does everyone now see them or encounter them. It's all in the mind. Hollywood would've never gotten big with this whole thing if it wasn't for Orson Welles. Not saying they wouldn't have used the idea, but he set the bar for these "martians" as he called them.

The AAT is pretty much what it says it is, a theory. It cannot be proven. These drawings of supposed aliens are funny because there's ones with little bodies and big heads, but we're told, "no there isn't aliens with big heads and eyes". That those are "in the movies". We're told that there's "greys".

We're told that these "aliens" came to earth to share technology with us, that's it.

In the book of Enoch, angels (fallen angels) come down and share technology with humans..

Moreover Azazyel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.

2Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.

3Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots:

4Armers taught the solution of sorcery;

5Barkayal taught the observers of the stars,

6Akibeel taught signs;

7Tamiel taught astronomy;

8And Asaradel taught the motion of the moon,

But ? was upset with Azazyel for sharing these secrets and sent him to a prison of darkness, when the great day of judgment comes, he will be sent to hell.

If these were, "aliens" why would an alien be mad? I never heard of any story describing this.

This also explains how the Mayans and all knew about these things, these angels shared secrets.

? was upset with all these secrets shared, the sin that was cast upon earth by the watchers, or angels.

1Then Michael and Gabriel, Raphael, Suryal, and Uriel, looked down from heaven, and saw the quantity of blood which was shed on earth, and all the iniquity which was done upon it, and said one to another, It is the voice of their cries;

2The earth deprived of her children has cried even to the gate of heaven.

3And now to you, O you holy one of heaven, the souls of men complain, saying, Obtain Justice for us with (10) the Most High. Then they said to their Lord, the King, You are Lord of lords, ? of gods, King of kings. The throne of your glory is for ever and ever, and for ever and ever is your name sanctified and glorified. You are blessed and glorified.

4You have made all things; you possess power over all things; and all things are open and manifest before you. You behold all things, and nothing can be concealed from you.

5You have seen what Azazyel has done, how he has taught every species of iniquity upon earth, and has disclosed to the world all the secret things which are done in the heavens.

6Samyaza also has taught sorcery, to whom you have given authority over those who are associated with him. They have gone together to the daughters of men; have lain with them; have become polluted;

7And have discovered crimes to them.

8The women likewise have brought forth giants.

9Thus has the whole earth been filled with blood and with iniquity.

10And now behold the souls of those who are dead, cry out.

11And complain even to the gate of heaven.

12Their groaning ascends; nor can they escape from the unrighteousness which is committed on earth. You know all things, before they exist.

13You know these things, and what has been done by them; yet you do not speak to us.

14What on account of these things ought we to do to them?

Chapter 10

1Then the Most High, the Great and Holy One spoke,

2And sent Arsayalalyur to the son of Lamech,

3Saying, Say to him in my name, Conceal yourself.

4Then explain to him the consummation which is about to take place; for all the earth shall perish; the waters of a deluge shall come over the whole earth, and all things which are in it shall be destroyed.

5And now teach him how he may escape, and how his seed may remain in all the earth.

6Again the Lord said to Raphael, Bind Azazyel hand and foot; cast him into darkness; and opening the desert which is in Dudael, cast him in there.

7Throw upon him hurled and pointed stones, covering him with darkness;

8There shall he remain for ever; cover his face, that he may not see the light.

9And in the great day of judgment let him be cast into the fire.

10Restore the earth, which the angels have corrupted; and announce life to it, that I may revive it.

11All the sons of men shall not perish in consequence of every secret, by which the Watchers have destroyed, and which they have taught, their offspring.

12All the earth has been corrupted by the effects of the teaching of Azazyel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime.

13To Gabriel also the Lord said, Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication, the offspring of the Watchers, from among men; bring them forth, and excite them one against another. Let them perish by mutual slaughter; for length of days shall not be theirs.

14They shall all entreat you, but their fathers shall not obtain their wishes respecting them; for they shall hope for eternal life, and that they may live, each of them, five hundred years.

15To Michael likewise the Lord said, Go and announce his crime to Samyaza, and to the others who are with him, who have been associated with women, that they might be polluted with all their impurity. And when all their sons shall be slain, when they shall see the perdition of their beloved, bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consummation, until the judgment, the effect of which will last for ever, be completed.

16Then shall they be taken away into the lowest depths of the fire in torments; and in confinement shall they be shut up for ever.

17Immediately after this shall he, together with them, burn and perish; they shall be bound until the consummation of many generations.

18Destroy all the souls addicted to dalliance, and the offspring of the Watchers, for they have tyrannized over mankind.

19Let every oppressor perish from the face of the earth;

20Let every evil work be destroyed;

21The plant of righteousness and of rectitude appear, and its produce become a blessing.

22Righteousness and rectitude shall be for ever planted with delight.

23And then shall all the saints give thanks, and live until they have begotten a thousand children, while the whole period of their youth, and their sabbaths shall be completed in peace. In those days all the earth shall be cultivated in righteousness; it shall be wholly planted with trees, and filled with benediction; every tree of delight shall be planted in it.

24In it shall vines be planted; and the vine which shall be planted in it shall yield fruit to satiety; every seed, which shall be sown in it, shall produce for one measure a thousand; and one measure of olives shall produce ten presses of oil.

25Purify the earth from all oppression, from all injustice, from all crime, from all impiety, and from all the pollution which is committed upon it. Exterminate them from the earth.

26Then shall all the children of men be righteous, and all nations shall pay me divine honours, and bless me; and all shall adore me.

27The earth shall be cleansed from all corruption, from every crime, from all punishment, and from all suffering; neither will I again send a deluge upon it from generation to generation for ever.

28In those days I will open the treasures of blessing which are in heaven, that I may cause them to descend upon earth, and upon all the works and labour of man.

29Peace and equity shall associate with the sons of men all the days of the world, in every generation of it.

Crimes = sin

Dalliance = ?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Let me break it all down for you cause your saying alot of stuff too simplistically or unguided.
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    If it was never for Orson Welles, we would never have the imagination of aliens or ufos like we do today. This is the man responsible of telling a story over radio. He didn't expect this to go overboard but it did, then all of a sudden out of pure coincidence there were ufos now in the sky. People said they were abducted.

No, pryor to Wells doing his broadcasts their were 4,000+ reports of ufos a year. The image of the aliens he described came from Chile, and the discs in the book were created from the bibles description, not HOLLYWOOD. Where you keep getting UFO sightings and abductions didnt start until after this is beyond me. Multiple "crashes" are what really sparked the large phenomina it is today. Go look through statistics of recorded sightings, they jump dramatically when we began to fly. Partly because of us having aircraft in the sky, partly because of the story and crash reports, and a large percentage because the pilots began seeing things that werent planes in the sky with them.
    Really? Only the fact AFTER this man tells a fictional story does everyone now see them or encounter them. It's all in the mind. Hollywood would've never gotten big with this whole thing if it wasn't for Orson Welles. Not saying they wouldn't have used the idea, but he set the bar for these "martians" as he called them.

Like I said, so far off it aint even funny.
    The AAT is pretty much what it says it is, a theory. It cannot be proven. These drawings of supposed aliens are funny because there's ones with little bodies and big heads, but we're told, "no there isn't aliens with big heads and eyes". That those are "in the movies". We're told that there's "greys".

The depictions in paintings arent green men with little bodies and green heads. There are some that do have large eyes, attenae, etc.. but the majority of the paintings used by ancient alien theorists are the ones where people have on space suits, flying saucers, depictions of star children performing surgery on humans and animals. Again your way off and misinformed its usually called the ancient astronaut theory by the way, ancient aliens really came from 1 book and the history channel. Also the people who speak of greys dont say they look just like us, skin type is different, bodys are smaller in stature, larger than normal eyes, blank eyes.
    We're told that these "aliens" came to earth to share technology with us, that's it.

No it says they came to earth for minerals, they used as slaves (something man always has done), we had to be altered to be able to use their technology to work, they began mixing and matching and creating embryos with both their dna and human dna (something we can do now). They ? it up the first time and had to flood the Earth to destroy their mistake, all that was saved was Enochs family because Enoch was altered earlier when he was taken and theirfor Noah and them were already perfected. Adam (Adamu, first man) Eve were the first cloned hybrids. (Again something we can do cloning people). The star people ended up mating with us which points to why all of a sudden man became very smart compared to previous versions and almost instantly (500 yr frame as evidence by skulls) developed better brains. They helped to jump start humanity. They tell how the bible and other religious texts are telling this story to the best capabilities and how the warnings were given for their return and written in end times.
    In the book of Enoch, I think it's 200 angels (fallen angels) come down and share technology with humans..

Yes, and ancient egyptian texts in I believe Ramses tomb tell of how Adamu which means first man was created from 200 star visitors and was the father of all star children.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Moreover Azazyel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.
    From then until 4. why is this divine positive? Is it that you believe it has to be angels to teach this there is no other way. Fallen angels came to bring evil, hasnt our own technology led to our downfall also? Why couldnt ancient visitors have brought all this?
    5Barkayal taught the observers of the stars,

6Akibeel taught signs;

7Tamiel taught astronomy;

8And Asaradel taught the motion of the moon.

But ? was upset with Azazyel for sharing these secrets and sent him to a prison of darkness, when the great day of judgment comes, he will be sent to hell.

If ? created the universe just for fun and to showoff his power, why would he be angry that people knew of this.
    If these were, "aliens" why would an alien be mad? I never heard of any story describing this.

Thats a good point they would have been the ones who gave us the advanced brains and technology to work with also. Its the same point for ? though. The only explanation I can think of right now is because they had a mission, they fell off that mission by sleeping with us, becoming friendly with us, working with us, and the guy in charge of it all was ? they fell of course and couldnt complete the agenda. There was beef in between those who were here, this would also explain why so many texts tell of arial wars between flying machines. Just as we have people who are angry at races mixing, they may have had groups angered at them and us intermingling.

Also remember, the AAT does not discredit gods existance and doesnt try to. Why is it not possible ? was angry because his other creations visited and interferred with his new project?
    This also explains how the Mayans and all knew about these things, these angels shared secrets.

My point like always, why is it only able to be the work of ? though? I know you believe in him but there is just as much proof if not more for ancient visitors as their is for a ? . Every culture has stories of spaceships, star people, angels mating with us, angels operating and performing surgeries on us, people being taken in spaceships to heavens and taught things. If you at the time of birth was given a book written on ancient aliens and the bible, and was taught to read and had no influence from either side you would choose the AAT because of the proof it presents over the bible or any other book.

1Then Michael and Gabriel, Raphael, Suryal, and Uriel, looked down from heaven, and saw the quantity of blood which was shed on earth, and all the iniquity which was done upon it, and said one to another, It is the voice of their cries;
    I was hopin someone would throw this up. The two highlighted names, Suryal and Uriel, I dont remember what exact text ima have to look it up were found on an Egyptian tomb. These were the first mothers of star children, they were taken away from their children on a flyin machine and never returned. It tells how they were ? birthers (Artifical Insemination?) and brought life to the Earth after great destructions.
    2The earth deprived of her children has cried even to the gate of heaven.
    This is a metaphor for rain.
    3And now to you, O you holy one of heaven, the souls of men complain, saying, Obtain Justice for us with (10) the Most High. Then they said to their Lord, the King, You are Lord of lords, ? of gods, King of kings. The throne of your glory is for ever and ever, and for ever and ever is your name sanctified and glorified. You are blessed and glorified.
    Groups in the Phillipines said the same thing when planes left and never returned. They proclaimed we were gods, they were upset with other tribes preaching about spirits being upset and calling for other heads because they believed they scared the gods away. Still to this day they have planes erected, stories of these gods, and still believe they one day will return and save them.
    4You have made all things; you possess power over all things; and all things are open and manifest before you. You behold all things, and nothing can be concealed from you.

If aliens were real, if they did come and help to advance man, showed us technology, and used Noahs ark as a storage bank for dna to recreate and repopulate after the flood, did they not make all things? They are in the universe flying around lookin down on Earth and our solar system, would this not be them beholding all things and us not being able to conceal ourselves from them?
    5You have seen what Azazyel has done, how he has taught every species of iniquity upon earth, and has disclosed to the world all the secret things which are done in the heavens.
    From the bible and texts, and scrolls, and paintings, and stories, and all that.

Men come from the stars on spaceships, make us smarter, teach us all about heavens and stars and the universe. The Maya were acually given a map using constelations and planets telling of exactly where they came from. We know this place exists because we have located the markers which they put down as far we can see. Once our technology allows us to see this far we'll know if its us or ? .
    6Samyaza also has taught sorcery, to whom you have given authority over those who are associated with him. They have gone together to the daughters of men; have lain with them; have become polluted;

Again your did this trying to disprove the theorists, again this has no divinity, everything said in here is already shown in the AAT.

8The women likewise have brought forth giants.

9Thus has the whole earth been filled with blood and with iniquity.

No divine stuff, again everything in these lines can also be attributed to the AAT with no problem what so ever.
    10And now behold the souls of those who are dead, cry out.

11And complain even to the gate of heaven.

12Their groaning ascends; nor can they escape from the unrighteousness which is committed on earth. You know all things, before they exist.

13You know these things, and what has been done by them; yet you do not speak to us.

14What on account of these things ought we to do to them?

You love the oh the aliens are nothing but sci-fi hollywood ? , what do these lines sound like? No man has died and went to heaven and came back and let us know exactly what happened. These were more than likely theories of what after death brought. Stories presented to them by other people.

I would go through chapter ten but your set on it being no truth at all, and that everything has to be the biblical ? no ifs ands or buts about it. Consider me the DOU of the AAT, I dont believe in it but everything you say I can present scripture or paintings to counter what you claim is proof its ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tha Chozen Wun is kicking tons of knowledge here. It is no coincidence so many cultures worldwide have drawn pictures and written stories about aliens coming down from outerspace. Some Africans knew constellations thousands of years ago that Western scientists didn't discover until 1970! And guess what some of those Africans said......aliens taught them that knowledge.....thousands of years ago!

The Aztecs, Egyptians, Sumerians, and various European cultures all describe aliens coming down from outerspace and mingling with human beings. Even the Bible describes some of these activities. I can understand people being skeptical of these things because aliens for some reason don't want to ? with us anymore, but I find it to be too big a coincidence so many people hundreds of years ago all saw spaceships that brought forth alien lifeforms. I sincerely hope for the day aliens expose themselves to us again (no ? ).
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I get you Chozen, I do. You keep referring to the alien theory though. You say you don't believe it but keep running back to it. I know that they use this book as "evidence" of it but it's not speaking of "GODS" it's speaking of ONE ? and His angels. It explains it here well and yes to me it is ? , it is angels, it is the bible. I don't see it as proof as evidence for any type of alien life form.

It's taken out of context in my opinion. But like I say, hey if you believe that then cool. It IS interesting, I watch the shows, I read about 'em. I don't have ALL the knowledge YOU do. You're very well organized with this subject. That is really all lol you didn't say much though, that I really didn't know...

And I still say, after that Welles thing, this thing took off like a rocket and you know it...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    uuuuuuuh wrote: »
    how do you know? do you know how aliens tie into your average everyday occult mythology? and occults been around since before hollywood since before comic books, since before video games, and the occult owns hollywood.
    fictional works also predate comic books, video games and Hollywood. so again, actually, people make ? up for no reason. this is how works of fiction are created.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I get you Chozen, I do. You keep referring to the alien theory though. You say you don't believe it but keep running back to it. I know that they use this book as "evidence" of it but it's not speaking of "GODS" it's speaking of ONE ? and His angels. It explains it here well and yes to me it is ? , it is angels, it is the bible. I don't see it as proof as evidence for any type of alien life form.

I refer to it because it does have a better explanation than anything. I argue with you about it alot and others because they claim its false but alot of what I've seen you and others say about it isn't what it says at all, not remotely sometimes.
    The bible refers to gods many times, again though. It could be one universal ? , the angels could really be distant humans from another planet created before us. Truth is you dont know the truth, I dont know the truth, the people who wrote the bible didnt know the real truth. We all are presented theories and things we dont fully understand and left to base judgement from that. I dont accept nothing, when something physically shows itself to me then I will.

Truth is you all accept the bible to save your own ass. If ? came down and said, "meh, yall dont have to praise me, just do what you do and have fun". NO ONE WOULD READ THE BIBLE! If he said, dont ? , dont steal and your good, no one would worship him because they only do it to save their ass. Like you said before, the AAT makes sense to you, but your not going to accept it because you dont want to be wrong and face the consequences. Which is fine, I just feel like getting the story straight when someone is making false assumptions. If someone made a thread about the bible and had it full of false things Id also correct them.
    It's taken out of context in my opinion. But like I say, hey if you believe that then cool. It IS interesting, I watch the shows, I read about 'em. I don't have ALL the knowledge YOU do. You're very well organized with this subject. That is really all lol you didn't say much though, that I really didn't know...

And I still say, after that Welles thing, this thing took off like a rocket and you know it...

Yea it did, like I said though, he was far from the creator, it was happening well before him, and right around his time aircraft and crashes. These also attributed to a big rise in them. But the crashes werent new, they have been reported all throughout history. Plus we have technology now to help prove people saw something, and we are able to get info out quicker, this also attributes to the rise in sightings. When US Army officials say they recover a crashed UFO and have bodies, then backtrack a week later I think something is up. Could it be ? yea, could it really have been other people yea, could unicorns really rule the universe yes, truth is no one knows until after they die, end of story.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options

Truth is you all accept the bible to save your own ass. If ? came down and said, "meh, yall dont have to praise me, just do what you do and have fun". NO ONE WOULD READ THE BIBLE! If he said, dont ? , dont steal and your good, no one would worship him because they only do it to save their ass. Like you said before, the AAT makes sense to you, but your not going to accept it because you dont want to be wrong and face the consequences. Which is fine, I just feel like getting the story straight when someone is making false assumptions. If someone made a thread about the bible and had it full of false things Id also correct them.

Truth is, I don't accept the bible to save my own ass. I believe it to be true but right now am still exploring it. I don't go and buy a used car and expect it to drive, I must first test drive. Which is what I am really doing right now. I am pretty much re-learning everything from scratch. That's what I want to do. If I use this bible/? to save my own skin, I'm using it the wrong way. Which would mean my faith is flawed, my belief is flawed etc and I would still go to hell, so JUST saving my own skin it's no, because it still wouldn't matter.

Yea it did, like I said though, he was far from the creator, it was happening well before him, and right around his time aircraft and crashes. These also attributed to a big rise in them. But the crashes werent new, they have been reported all throughout history. Plus we have technology now to help prove people saw something, and we are able to get info out quicker, this also attributes to the rise in sightings. When US Army officials say they recover a crashed UFO and have bodies, then backtrack a week later I think something is up. Could it be ? yea, could it really have been other people yea, could unicorns really rule the universe yes, truth is no one knows until after they die, end of story.

I know it happened before HIS story, I'm aware of that. It just seem to come at a sudden BOOM of sightings then, it's like, there's his "War of the Worlds" story, everyone freaks not knowing it's supposed to be fake then tries to book it out of town or whatever. Then is it that almost EVERYONE and their mommas see these things, "oh yes, I seen one"... It's like, you never seen it before and now you do? It's all in the mind.

There are "crashes of ufos" BACK THEN, then where are they? How come we can't find them if they are "ancient" crashes? I'm sure they would've went and picked up parts, curiousness was their way of knowledge really. I'm sure they would've went to investigate and at least pick it up, or draw a what this crash looked like. What kind of writings were on it, how it looked, felt, smelt etc

I know today when there's such an incident they run to clean up, come up with some strange story and there end of story. That doesn't mean it's alien. Could be a secret aircraft in production, "oh ? it crashed, clean it up now, no evidence of our craft can be found or we're screwed". There's always an explanation.

I wanna go back to where you say, "AAT doesn't disprove or try to disprove ? ". I know that. You and I know that if aliens existed though, it does disprove ? . No where in our bible does it speak of aliens in outer space. We are the only creation. So if there's others out there, we've been lied to and decieved and that's not ? . So it would/could discredit ? .

That is all, stuff is so complicated.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Truth is, I don't accept the bible to save my own ass. I believe it to be true but right now am still exploring it. I don't go and buy a used car and expect it to drive, I must first test drive. Which is what I am really doing right now. I am pretty much re-learning everything from scratch. That's what I want to do. If I use this bible/? to save my own skin, I'm using it the wrong way. Which would mean my faith is flawed, my belief is flawed etc and I would still go to hell, so JUST saving my own skin it's no, because it still wouldn't matter.
    If your being for real congratulations your one of the less than 25,000 who do.

I know it happened before HIS story, I'm aware of that. It just seem to come at a sudden BOOM of sightings then, it's like, there's his "War of the Worlds" story, everyone freaks not knowing it's supposed to be fake then tries to book it out of town or whatever. Then is it that almost EVERYONE and their mommas see these things, "oh yes, I seen one"... It's like, you never seen it before and now you do? It's all in the mind.
    Sightings reported in 37, a year before the story - 4,918
    Sightings in 39 a year after - 4,465
    Sightings reported in 1942 - 3,213.

Nope, no big boom in numbers. Up until about the 50's it stayed low, now its been over 15 k for the last 32 years.
    There are "crashes of ufos" BACK THEN, then where are they? How come we can't find them if they are "ancient" crashes? I'm sure they would've went and picked up parts, curiousness was their way of knowledge really. I'm sure they would've went to investigate and at least pick it up, or draw a what this crash looked like. What kind of writings were on it, how it looked, felt, smelt etc
    Not ancient times, from about 1500-1900s is the time im speaking of, I could list 100s of reported crashes from Military documents. You dont want them all if you do let me know ill post a few, one specifically though is from britian. Crashed outside an airforce base, it was made of a metalic metal, tests came back inconclusive, heiroglyphs on the side, radiation in the area. If it was their craft why would they do all the expierements on it, why not go "oh well its a regulaur plane of ours nothing big". Right after that crash they also started a UFO team inside the military which just got shut down in 09.
    I know today when there's such an incident they run to clean up, come up with some strange story and there end of story. That doesn't mean it's alien. Could be a secret aircraft in production, "oh ? it crashed, clean it up now, no evidence of our craft can be found or we're screwed". There's always an explanation.
    There is also thousands of other possible explanations for the bible, I dont see you sayin well the bible is wrong because of it. I do agree however most of them are probably expieremental craft. The triangles though, we have nothing that hovers, and nothing that can take off at that speed, nothing that large, and nothing that can turn that quick. We as humans are unable to turn that quick because of Inertia. Unless the government found a way to make a mile long craft however, accelerate over 15 g's, and created an anti gravity compartment, thats impossible. Whats your explanation for them?
    I wanna go back to where you say, "AAT doesn't disprove or try to disprove ? ". I know that. You and I know that if aliens existed though, it does disprove ? . No where in our bible does it speak of aliens in outer space. We are the only creation. So if there's others out there, we've been lied to and decieved and that's not ? . So it would/could discredit ? .
    The biblical ? yes, not ? himself that I believe in. You dont know if the book is true, you wont know until you die. My ? isnt the biblical ? so there is no contradicting or proving wrong. I find it hard to believe that such a powerful man and spirits would need spaceships to travel. That spirits were physically using weapons to ? one another. Until I see something physically in front of me Its fugazee. I do study the AAT more though because to me its the most well put together story out of everything. The most plausible to me, 100 years ago it sounds crazy, now everything they were saying the ancient texts we have the capabilities to do. If were not alone which to me seems impossible considering the size of the universe which may be infinite, that somewhere there is no one. If it were true I see no reason why a group of people couldnt have been more advanced and we are just now catching up.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I find what Dan Winters says on the whole issue to be quite fascinating.
This discussion has been closed.