The Ancient Alien Theory

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well, technically angels would be alien since they aren't from this realm. I don't believe in the green looking ones, or even the super pale white ones with big heads & eyes. Nothing Hollywood portrays as an alien, that has fed the mind of America so much rotten food they think when they dream they're being abducted by 'em...

My thing is this. Back then there was all these sightings, tons of 'em, encounters, party invites to go on ships, sex parties and all. Where the hell is it all at now? Granted we're busier than ever to even look up for 20 minutes to see anything but seriously, I look up out my backyard all the time. When I'm puffing on a Swisher or smoking a blunt (on the once in a life time occasions lol) I never see ? but airplanes at night. I'll see a few "shooting stars", nothing big though. I'm dying to see a UFO, like, legit though, not no, oh is that one?

One night I almost had a heart attack, I swear. On the freeway, my wife and I are heading somewhere and I look and say, "WTF! A UFO!!!" My wife and I are bugging the heck out, it's a green luminous light, just hovering, it's a cigar shaped thing, as we get closer I get mad as hell when I see it's a blimp. ? is lame. lol

I just wanna see one though, to set my mind at ease.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this should clear something up or cause some confused looks. "i thought that they were angels, but much to my suprise, they climbed aboard their starship and headed towards the skies" is it not entirely possible that angels are aliens and aliens are angels? ? may have made angels on another planet, and had them watch over us. or anytime people see an alien they mistake it for an angel.

Ooorr, the people that wrote the bible had no ? damn clue how these 'beings' were doing the so-called supernatural things they were doing because they had no idea what science and advanced technology was, so they called them Gods and Angels and Demons and all that other junk to describe in the only possible way someone with limited knowledge could explain something like that. I'm sure these E.T.'s had at the time, more advanced technology than we even see today, so it would be completely mind blowing to anyone who's never seen a battery or a wormhole creating device.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Ooorr, the people that wrote the bible had no ? damn clue how these 'beings' were doing the so-called supernatural things they were doing because they had no idea what science and advanced technology was, so they called them Gods and Angels and Demons and all that other junk to describe in the only possible way someone with limited knowledge could explain something like that. I'm sure these E.T.'s had at the time, more advanced technology than we even see today, so it would be completely mind blowing to anyone who's never seen a battery or a wormhole creating device.

either way. i tried to appeal to both the religious side and the nonreligious side.
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    either way. i tried to appeal to both the religious side and the nonreligious side.

The truth does not take sides except it's own.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Well, technically angels would be alien since they aren't from this realm. I don't believe in the green looking ones, or even the super pale white ones with big heads & eyes. Nothing Hollywood portrays as an alien, that has fed the mind of America so much rotten food they think when they dream they're being abducted by 'em...

My thing is this. Back then there was all these sightings, tons of 'em, encounters, party invites to go on ships, sex parties and all. Where the hell is it all at now? Granted we're busier than ever to even look up for 20 minutes to see anything but seriously, I look up out my backyard all the time. When I'm puffing on a Swisher or smoking a blunt (on the once in a life time occasions lol) I never see ? but airplanes at night. I'll see a few "shooting stars", nothing big though. I'm dying to see a UFO, like, legit though, not no, oh is that one?

One night I almost had a heart attack, I swear. On the freeway, my wife and I are heading somewhere and I look and say, "WTF! A UFO!!!" My wife and I are bugging the heck out, it's a green luminous light, just hovering, it's a cigar shaped thing, as we get closer I get mad as hell when I see it's a blimp. ? is lame. lol

I just wanna see one though, to set my mind at ease.

The Mayan say the star people left with a promise to return in the future, it could either not be time, they could be here you really dont know what they would look like, they could be waiting for something to happen before they come back, they could be afraid now considering we have nuclear weapons, capable of space flight, have our own ariel machines. If you get time check out the jungle theory, its long but it explains the ancient aliens commonly used theory as to why we dont see them today like we have in the past. Also the theorists claim that they came here to mine minerals from Africa and Peru, maybe they got what they needed and went on their way, they also could have found another planet somewhere now to exract minerals and resources from.
  • Chike
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Mayan say the star people left with a promise to return in the future, it could either not be time, they could be here you really dont know what they would look like, they could be waiting for something to happen before they come back, they could be afraid now considering we have nuclear weapons, capable of space flight, have our own ariel machines. If you get time check out the jungle theory, its long but it explains the ancient aliens commonly used theory as to why we dont see them today like we have in the past. Also the theorists claim that they came here to mine minerals from Africa and Peru, maybe they got what they needed and went on their way, they also could have found another planet somewhere now to exract minerals and resources from.

lol no

Options
    memphis wrote: »
    ? didn't write the bible you idiot

when are you going to learn that

did ? put pen to parchment NO, but ? did move them to write it.
  • SL8Rok
    SL8Rok Members Posts: 154
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why should I believe the words of any book that support slavery and genocide? Seriously? The Bible is a backwards, vicious book that is responsible for much of the misery that occurred in the past. The Bible is filled with sickening things and shame on you for taking that book seriously.

where in the bible is genocide or slavery supported?
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Where is the proof that Aliens exists? There is no proof.

I mean how ridiculous do you have to be when you believe that Aliens have visited this planet? I mean come on and get real for a second. SMH @ people believing in aliens, but not in spiritual wickedness that dwell in high places.

You might want to hold up on the proof bit, soldier. Unless you can show us proof that:

1) Snakes can Talk

2) Donkey's Talk

3) Women conceive without the agency of a man,

4) People die and come back to life (Happens 3 times in the Bible, before Jesus supposedly did it, which means he couldn't be first begotten of the dead)

5) Unicorns

6)Fire breathing dragons

7) Bushes that burn, yet don't get consumed and they talk.
  • And Step
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SL8Rok wrote: »
    where in the bible is genocide or slavery supported?

All over the Old Testament. Here are a few:

1 Samuel 15:2-3
    Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before ? . Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46

Your at a disadvantage when you don't know your own book.
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    All over the Old Testament. Here are a few:

1 Samuel 15:2-3
    Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before ? . Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46

Your at a disadvantage when you don't know your own book.

1. ? 's punishment against the Amalekites for being wicked was for them to be exterminated. And if Saul had killed off all the Amalekites they wouldn't have come back to haunt the Hebrews in later times.

2. You know its always funny to see people use modern understanding of slavery and impose it on biblical texts. Slave or more accurately bondservant as the KJV renders it, is more indentured servitude than "slavery". And bond servants were to be treated with fairness and kindness. Now the bible does speak of the kind of slavery we would understand today but it does so in condemnation.

Exodus 23:9 (King James Version)

Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Exodus 22:21 (King James Version)

Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

My friend you cannot read a book half-ass and tell me you "understand it" because quite frankly you don't.
  • moorishisraelites
    moorishisraelites Members Posts: 17
    edited May 2010
    Options
    UFOS ARE IN THE SO CALLED BIBLE .. ALIENS ARE IN THE SO CALLED BIBLE !! ANOTHER UNLEARNED POST COURTESY OF IMGOINGTOHEAVENRU!!

EZEKIAL:1 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

7And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

8And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

9Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

11Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

THE" MAALACHIM" OR WHAT YOU CHRISTIANS CALL ANGELS ARE ALIENS !! AND YOU NEGROES ARE THE TRUE HEBREW ISRAELITES SHALAWAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyPTBkYWAw
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damn @ me missing this thread...

looking at t/s im not surprised
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited May 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=SL8Rok;674727]1. ? 's punishment against the Amalekites for being wicked was for them to be exterminated. And if Saul had killed off all the Amalekites they wouldn't have come back to haunt the Hebrews in later times.

2. You know its always funny to see people use modern understanding of slavery and impose it on biblical texts. Slave or more accurately bondservant as the KJV renders it, is more indentured servitude than "slavery". And bond servants were to be treated with fairness and kindness. Now the bible does speak of the kind of slavery we would understand today but it does so in condemnation.

Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

My friend you cannot read a book half-ass and tell me you "understand it" because quite frankly you don't
    .[/QUOTE]

I don't know who you are bro, but THANK YOU for having some understanding of the Word!
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    Options
    now while your busy congratulating eachother let me insert a question, does the bible even mention the fact that there are other planets out there? as in hundreds, that our solar system is not the only one? hell this religion was around when people still believed the sun revolved around us.
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited May 2010
    Options
    UFOS ARE IN THE SO CALLED BIBLE .. ALIENS ARE IN THE SO CALLED BIBLE !! ANOTHER UNLEARNED POST COURTESY OF IMGOINGTOHEAVENRU!!

EZEKIAL:1 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

7And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

8And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

9Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

11Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

THE" MAALACHIM" OR WHAT YOU CHRISTIANS CALL ANGELS ARE ALIENS !! AND YOU NEGROES ARE THE TRUE HEBREW ISRAELITES SHALAWAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyPTBkYWAw
    come on Israel, you know this scripture is describing the Cheribums, the Most High, called HIS angels, (spirits, stars & sometimes men), but NOT once can you find him calling them Aliens....

Paul called the gentiles aliens (strangers) since they did not know the ? of Israel & went about worshipping false/pagan gods

Ephesians 2:11-13 (King James Version)

11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without ? in the world:
    13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
  • moorishisraelites
    edited May 2010
    Options
    israelites wrote: »
    come on israel, you know this scripture is describing the cheribums, the most high, called his angels, (spirits, stars & sometimes men), but not once can you find him calling them aliens....

Paul called the gentiles aliens (strangers) since they did not know the ? of israel & went about worshipping false/pagan gods

ephesians 2:11-13 (king james version)

11wherefore remember, that ye being in time past gentiles in the flesh, who are called uncircumcision by that which is called the circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12that at that time ye were without christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without ? in the world:
    13but now in christ jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of christ.

shalawam ba ha sham yhwh ,, to address your re .. He didnt call them angels because english didnt exist, and ephesians 2 is talking about israelite foriegners but thats another thread what camp you come out of ahch?
  • moorishisraelites
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. ? 's punishment against the Amalekites for being wicked was for them to be exterminated. And if Saul had killed off all the Amalekites they wouldn't have come back to haunt the Hebrews in later times.

My friend you cannot read a book half-ass and tell me you "understand it" because quite frankly you don't.

UN LEARNED POST !! ^^ THE NATIONS THAT SPOILED THE NATION OF ISRAEL WILL GO INTO CAPTIVITY WHEN HA MASHYAICH (CHRIST) RETURNS

READ THE LAW ON A SLAVE LEVITICUS 25: 28-

AMOS 9:11-13
    In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

JEREMIAH 30:16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

ISAIAH 45:14 Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely ? is in thee; and there is none else, there is no ? .
  • And Step
    edited May 2010
    Options

I don't think I asked you for your interpretation of Saul's situation. The reason is irrelevant. The question was when did ? condone slavery and genocide in the Bible. You tried to grab a fig leaf but I got the goods on you. Trust me son, your theological understanding of scripture is not that thorough. I could melt you.

And why are you people always trying to act like indentured servitude(not the case in many instances) was a walk in the park? I am well aware of the historical use of this principle in the context of war. But in many instances, this was not the case. Purchasing a human being from a foreign visitor is not A OK. Passing them on to your children is generational chattel slavery, not indentured servitude where you pay off a debt owed or a punishment for a crime committed. Men selling their daughters? The Bible condones this. This is what the slave master did to Black women he impregnated them, and justified it with the Bible.This is one of the many texts that were tampered with to justify their evil treatment of black people and natives in the west.

It even goes on to say that you treat people differently in regards to this based on their ethnicity.

Instead of studying the Bible. Go research the history, chronologically and linguistically and I guarantee you will look at things differently.
  • And Step
    edited May 2010
    Options
    UN LEARNED POST !! ^^ THE NATIONS THAT SPOILED THE NATION OF ISRAEL WILL GO INTO CAPTIVITY WHEN HA MASHYAICH (CHRIST) RETURNS

In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

JEREMIAH 30:16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

ISAIAH 45:14 Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely ? is in thee; and there is none else, there is no ? .

This is Tribe of Judah. I can tell that public defender quality of argument/presentation/defense anywhere.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Judah is that you?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This one passage of scripture clearly refutes any notion that aliens exists.

"4What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
    6Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet." Psalm 8:4-6

Now, how can aliens exits when the Bible clearly teaches that the order of creation is ? as Creator, and then Angels, Man, and Animals? To say that Aliens exists or that the Bible teaches is it is complete falsehood and deceit. If there were Aliens that have visited earth then ? would be a liar. "What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with ? ? ? forbid." (Romans 9:14) It is complete hogwash to even think that Aliens exists. ? clearly states that man has been created a little lower than the Angels. There is no alien existence in between that gap.

When people say that Aliens have been seen, or that there have been abductions, or that they even exists is nothing more than a trick of the enemy. You see people fail to realize who the advesary of mankind truly is. His name is Satan and he has a host of demons who do his bidding. His only mission in his pathetic exitence is to ? , steal, and destroy mankind. Satan is the one who deceives the whole world. Satan is the one who gets people to believe in non-sense. Satan is the one who seeks to destroy your very life. Satan is the one who continually blinds the hearts of those who refuse to believe. So if you want to call somebody an alien, call him Satan.

You want aliens? Here you go......

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12
    there alot of contradiction in the bible that supposedly call ? a liar

and if ? creates/sends angels down from a place other than earth then what does that make them??

you ever heard of the story of soddom and gomorah ???

close thread you foolish pagan
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    religion-demotivational.jpg

AW MAN LMAO......this is some funny ass ? right here. ? hilarious
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't think I asked you for your interpretation of Saul's situation. The reason is irrelevant. The question was when did ? condone slavery and genocide in the Bible. You tried to grab a fig leaf but I got the goods on you. Trust me son, your theological understanding of scripture is not that thorough. I could melt you.

And why are you people always trying to act like indentured servitude(not the case in many instances) was a walk in the park? I am well aware of the historical use of this principle in the context of war. But in many instances, this was not the case. Purchasing a human being from a foreign visitor is not A OK. Passing them on to your children is generational chattel slavery, not indentured servitude where you pay off a debt owed or a punishment for a crime committed. Men selling their daughters? The Bible condones this. This is what the slave master did to Black women he impregnated them, and justified it with the Bible.This is one of the many texts that were tampered with to justify their evil treatment of black people and natives in the west.

It even goes on to say that you treat people differently in regards to this based on their ethnicity.

Instead of studying the Bible. Go research the history, chronologically and linguistically and I guarantee you will look at things differently.

Great post by a great poster. You proved the Bible supports slavery and genocide and he simply ignored what you said.....I doubt he will ignore this post. Let's see though.
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options

1. No the reason is quite relevant. You see if you want to take what the book says and try to say the bible "condones" something without giving regard to the context you are being, what I like to call, obtuse. i know its better for your point of view if we ignore things like context and facts and troublesome things like that but if we are really going to discuss the bible those things need to be taken into account.

2. So instead of addressing the passages I gave you you'd still rather lift verses out of context and try to make an emotional plea. Is that your idea of 'melting' me?

3. It goes on to say that where, cite that.

4. i would suggest u do the same.
This discussion has been closed.