The Ancient Alien Theory

Options

Comments

• independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    these people make a thread supporting Jesus then it all crumbles away.. lol..

jesus-hates-you.jpg
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The book of enoch is interesting literature, but it is not inspired literature. Talk of "gods" is satanic. There is only 1 ? who exists in 3 persons. ? the father, ? the Son, and ? the Holy Spirit. Enoch knew this. Why? Because, "Enoch walked with ? : and he was not; for ? took him." (Genesis 5:24) So talk about multiple "gods" already indicates that the book of Enoch can not be inspired, hence the reason why it was never canonized.

Again. ? , singular, is the one who taught Enoch. He walked with Him for 365 years. He gave Him all the knowledge. He gave Him the blueprint and the instructions for building the gospel in stone, the Great Pyramid of Giza. Many other things were revealed to Enoch that we have no clue about. But when ? , as the infinite creator, is your teacher, you can guarantee that Enoch aquired knowledge that far exceeds the brightest minds of this century combined. No wonder nobody can figure out how the Great pyramid was built.

Again, the only beings who visit earth are Angels and Demons. This is not a mystery. Scripture clearly teaches us this. These spirit beings are far more intillgent, powerfull, and greater than any alien life form would be. Angels carry out the will of the Lord, while demons carry out the orders of Satan.

Satan is the one who produces all these false assumptions, speculations, and flat out lies. His mission is to get people away from the true and living ? , and one of his tricks is the alien non-sense. it has nothing to do with Jesus Christ and Him crucified. It has nothing to do with the salvation of your soul. It has nothing to do with being born again. but it has everything to do with deception, deceit, and lies. It's got the devils name written all over it.

But who determined which scriptures to be divinely inspired by ? ?
    --Also--
    Are you aware that there are stories in the Bible that are told in other religious scriptures? Heres some food for thought.
    Now you said earlier that you believe humans in the antediluvian period may have possessed advanced technology that would be akin to our technology today. Are you aware that there are stories similar to the Noah's arc in other religions? If a great flood nearly wiped out humanity in the antedilvulian period couldn't religion simply be the product of what ancient people used to interpret the catastrophic event? Do you understand where I'm going with this?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. But who determined which scriptures to be divinely inspired by ? ?
    --Also--
    2. Are you aware that there are stories in the Bible that are told in other religious scriptures? Heres some food for thought.
    Now you said earlier that you believe humans in the antediluvian period may have possessed advanced technology that would be akin to our technology today. 3. Are you aware that there are stories similar to the Noah's arc in other religions? If a great flood nearly wiped out humanity in the antedilvulian period couldn't religion simply be the product of what ancient people used to interpret the catastrophic event? Do you understand where I'm going with this?

1. ? . "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of ? spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." 2 Peter 1:21

2. Yes. The Quran speaks of Jesus, but the book denies His divinity and it denies that He was crucified. The Bible is the only divinely inspired book on planet earth. It is the word of ? for a reason. It is inerrant, infallible, and authoritative. Which means that It will also be the judge of all the wicked on the last day. "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." (John 12:48)

3. Yes. It's common knowledge that every ancient civilization has a flood story. No matter where you go on planet earth, you will find a story of a world-wide flood that killed all of humanity except a select few that were saved by a boat. This does not take away from the Bible, as a matter of fact it only confirms that the Bible is true. How can all these ancient civilaztions across the world all have a catastrophic flood story and it all just be coincedence? You have to be a complete buffoon to believe that it's all just hapenstance. What it does prove is that the Bible is right, that ? destroyed the old world by flood, that only 8 souls and the animals were saved in the Arc, and that ? punishes sin. Believe ? my friend and repent. The next time ? judges the world it will not be by water, but by fire. Give your life to Jesus Christ.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How can aliens visit this planet when it would take man traveling at 186,000 miles per second for 4 years non stop in order to reach the nearest star?

Because they have technology that's tens of thousands of years more advanced than ours? Because they've mastered fields of science we aren't even AWARE of yet? Do you know what Dark Matter is? Nope. And neither does ANY living scientist. We have a long way to go.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Because they have technology that's tens of thousands of years more advanced than ours? Because they've mastered fields of science we aren't even AWARE of yet? Do you know what Dark Matter is? Nope. And neither does ANY living scientist. We have a long way to go.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Ok, well Just to play along, if aliens existed and they had technology that was far greater than ours, why do they play hide and seek with us? Why haven't they just come and plundered and destroyed? Mankind would be no opposition to them, so why do they let us live? Whats the point? Sin has affected the entire creation. That means the whole UNIVERSE is under the curse of sin. War is in the heart of man, so war would be in the hearts of aliens. You see swiffness, you are either going to believe ? or you are going to believe man. Who's side are you really on? There are no gray areas with ? .
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SL8Rok wrote: »
    1. No the reason is quite relevant. You see if you want to take what the book says and try to say the bible "condones" something without giving regard to the context you are being, what I like to call, obtuse. i know its better for your point of view if we ignore things like context and facts and troublesome things like that but if we are really going to discuss the bible those things need to be taken into account.

2. So instead of addressing the passages I gave you you'd still rather lift verses out of context and try to make an emotional plea. Is that your idea of 'melting' me?

3. It goes on to say that where, cite that.

4. i would suggest u do the same.

I didn't lift verses out of context. You made the mistake of thinking you can just give a rote answer about slavery that doesn't fit all circumstances in the Bible. I showed plenty context. You made the indentured servant claim and I showed you verses where that is not the case. I showed you cases of generational chattel slavery where even the Children of slaves were allowed to be sold. How does that qualify as indentured service? I showed you in scripture, where a man could sell his own daughter. How is that indentured servitude? How is passing on children of slaves indentured servitude?
    You need to learn what indentured servitude is my man

King James was an imperialist who used his Bible to Justify British dominance of the known world. The translation he authorized coincided with the Slave Trade, Colonialism, and Imperialism and a tool for White Supremacy. Are you thinking? Why is it that wherever this Book reigns and there are people of color, they are always under white people and they are the no.1 adherants? I thought the truth would make you free? He tampered with the book as did the Romans and Greeks and took out and added to it what they wanted and presented it to you.

Most of you are not interested in truth. Your interested in maintaining what you believe because it satisfies some emotional longing that you have or it helped you with some trouble in your life. Some of you will cosign outright falsehood even if it's in your face. There is plenty of good in the Bible, however what needs to be done is that the book needs to be reinterpreted out of it's original tongue so we can decipher the falsehood, colloquialism, and false meanings that have been added. There are people who are doing this now.

These stories took place in the Middle East and Africa. None of these people were Europeans, yet you rely on the Europeans to tell you the story when they have proved historically, they like to twist and tamper with things. The Romans participated in the killing of Christians, yet you are going to let them tell you who ? is. The greeks were polytheistic idol worshipping, homosexual, war mongers yet you let them tell you about ? . The British (who are literal descendants of Romans)starting with King James have been the no.1 purveyors of global hegemony in the name of the book. See the No.1 trick in deceiving people about a great man is to ? him and then co-opt his story. This is done even unto today.

No run along, I am actually holding back.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SL8Rok wrote: »

3. It goes on to say that where, cite that.
    You are referring to treating people different based on ethnicity

This is the second time I posted this. Let's me know you are not really interested in open minded discussion.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46

^^^^ See right there. Look. Right there. See?
    It even disagrees with you about indentured servitude.

Passing them on to your children as permanent inheritance is not indentured servitude.

I repeat
    Passing them on to your children as permanent inheritance is not indentured servitude.

I repeat
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ok, well Just to play along, if aliens existed and they had technology that was far greater than ours, why do they play hide and seek with us? Why haven't they just come and plundered and destroyed? Mankind would be no opposition to them, so why do they let us live? Whats the point? Sin has affected the entire creation. That means the whole UNIVERSE is under the curse of sin. War is in the heart of man, so war would be in the hearts of aliens. You see swiffness, you are either going to believe ? or you are going to believe man. Who's side are you really on? There are no gray areas with ? .

This is what happened, they were searching for Gold to fix their depleted atmosphere. The big bang had happened and this was all new fresh land for them to explore. They came planet to planet looking for gold, they found it in massive quantities on Earth. They discovered early humans when we still had small brains and no frontal lobes. They genetically altered us so they could use us as slaves to mine the gold where machines couldnt. There is evidence of mines being millions of years old in Africa, there is evidence we had no frontal lobes and small brains for the longest then within a 500 year period skulls evolved into having this. Early skulls have incision marks where the first people would have been operated on. Egyptian texts and paintings tell this story multiple times. They called gods star people because they came from the stars, the star people (angels in European terms) mated with humans. These children were called star children and would have been a mix between early humans and other worldly humans. It just happens that the majority of recorded star children were worshipped as gods and became powerful leaders. Alot of star children who were Egyptian Kings and Queens early had elongated skulls, why just the ones called star children were so powerful and smart compared to the others? Theres also many texts including the bible and other christian history teaching of men in flying machines waring with one another, many arial fights, Saddam and Gomorrah, the world as we knew it being destroyed 3 times. You say its ? , with nothing more than a bible and religious texts telling you that, people who believe this whole alien thing have physical evidence, religious texts, historical texts, the same stories in every culture, very few missing links, a logical explanation for every occurence and theory. As to why would they wont ? us, theres evidence pointing to them mating with us, would they ? their sons and daughters? Secondly if they were real and did exist, they have been around for a long ass time, chances are they got past difference and reached a level or spiritual and physical conciousness that few of us have been able to. And theres tons of gray areas, all of religion is the gray area, if you need religion to find ? then your brain dont function right.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is what happened, they were searching for Gold to fix their depleted atmosphere. The big bang had happened and this was all new fresh land for them to explore. They came planet to planet looking for gold, they found it in massive quantities on Earth. They discovered early humans when we still had small brains and no frontal lobes. They genetically altered us so they could use us as slaves to mine the gold where machines couldnt. There is evidence of mines being millions of years old in Africa, there is evidence we had no frontal lobes and small brains for the longest then within a 500 year period skulls evolved into having this. Early skulls have incision marks where the first people would have been operated on. Egyptian texts and paintings tell this story multiple times. They called gods star people because they came from the stars, the star people (angels in European terms) mated with humans. These children were called star children and would have been a mix between early humans and other worldly humans. It just happens that the majority of recorded star children were worshipped as gods and became powerful leaders. Alot of star children who were Egyptian Kings and Queens early had elongated skulls, why just the ones called star children were so powerful and smart compared to the others? Theres also many texts including the bible and other christian history teaching of men in flying machines waring with one another, many arial fights, Saddam and Gomorrah, the world as we knew it being destroyed 3 times. You say its ? , with nothing more than a bible and religious texts telling you that, people who believe this whole alien thing have physical evidence, religious texts, historical texts, the same stories in every culture, very few missing links, a logical explanation for every occurence and theory. As to why would they wont ? us, theres evidence pointing to them mating with us, would they ? their sons and daughters? Secondly if they were real and did exist, they have been around for a long ass time, chances are they got past difference and reached a level or spiritual and physical conciousness that few of us have been able to. And theres tons of gray areas, all of religion is the gray area, if you need religion to find ? then your brain dont function right.

Please tell me your not serious. Aliens mining for gold? You have to be kidding. I refuse to believe that somebody actually has come up with a theory like this one and that you believe it. I need to go read the Bible and pray. Good Lord, help us.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

Interesting theory it sounds a lot like Zecharia Sitchin's. Do you have any links that go further into detail with this theory? Also, couldn't the elongated skulls been a birth defect.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ok, well Just to play along, if aliens existed and they had technology that was far greater than ours, why do they play hide and seek with us? 1)Why haven't they just come and plundered and destroyed? Mankind would be no opposition to them, so why do they let us live? Whats the point? 1) Sin has affected the entire creation. That means the whole UNIVERSE is under the curse of sin. 3) War is in the heart of man, so war would be in the hearts of aliens. You see swiffness, you are either going to believe ? or you are going to believe man. Who's side are you really on? There are no gray areas with ? .

1) Because Aliens are not Europeans.

2) How is the whole universe effected by our sin if we've only ever been on planet Earth? lol You're funny.

3) War is not in my heart, so am I not a man? I must be an alien, which means war is not in the hearts of Aliens. Sorry, bro, you're wrong.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Interesting theory it sounds a lot like Zecharia Sitchin's. Do you have any links that go further into detail with this theory? Also, couldn't the elongated skulls been a birth defect.

Its from mutliple books so theres no way to get it all without reading like 11 books. If you want it all pieced together from the first happenings until now check Ancient Aliens on history channel. They have 1 2hr special on the basics, and they have 4 2hr episodes that go more into all the details of things. What they all cover in 8 hours of video would take me all day to write. It goes off evidence from egyptian writings, paintings, the sumerians, mayans, it speaks on how stuff in the bible likely happened but that their are reasons for it, a few examples Noahs ark and every animal. Enoch was taken by "Gods" and taught writing and all that, Noah is the grandson of Enoch, Noah is considered a hybrid, it suggest Noah was the first "perfect creation" and they wiped out the world because they had ? up humans genetically, the 2 of every animal was acually dna samples because they wanted to keep what else they found on earth and repopulate it with that because it evolved here for us. 2nd is The ? Mary, religious books claim she was impregnated without having sex, other cultures talk of ? births also, alien theorist claim if this is true and not a case of lookin non whorish, that they were artifically inseminated with the altered embryo. This could explain why Jesus was a mirical worker and did "magic" things, he may have been advanced beyond Earths people. In the images painted from those who seen Jesus' crucifixtion all have flyin saucers in the sky, ? marys birth the painting has a spaceship beaming into the window. Biblical scholars say its ? , I dont believe the alien theory now, but i also dont believe that a ? would need a ship to move around.

Yea the skulls could be a birth defect, they just find it interesting because the whole star child thing and that nearly all of people born with them were considered star children or ? hybrids, and they became rulers.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Its from mutliple books so theres no way to get it all without reading like 11 books. If you want it all pieced together from the first happenings until now check Ancient Aliens on history channel. They have 1 2hr special on the basics, and they have 4 2hr episodes that go more into all the details of things. What they all cover in 8 hours of video would take me all day to write. It goes off evidence from egyptian writings, paintings, the sumerians, mayans, it speaks on how stuff in the bible likely happened but that their are reasons for it, a few examples Noahs ark and every animal. Enoch was taken by "Gods" and taught writing and all that, Noah is the grandson of Enoch, Noah is considered a hybrid, it suggest Noah was the first "perfect creation" and they wiped out the world because they had ? up humans genetically, the 2 of every animal was acually dna samples because they wanted to keep what else they found on earth and repopulate it with that because it evolved here for us. 2nd is The ? Mary, religious books claim she was impregnated without having sex, other cultures talk of ? births also, alien theorist claim if this is true and not a case of lookin non whorish, that they were artifically inseminated with the altered embryo. This could explain why Jesus was a mirical worker and did "magic" things, he may have been advanced beyond Earths people. In the images painted from those who seen Jesus' crucifixtion all have flyin saucers in the sky, ? marys birth the painting has a spaceship beaming into the window. Biblical scholars say its ? , I dont believe the alien theory now, but i also dont believe that a ? would need a ship to move around.

Yea the skulls could be a birth defect, they just find it interesting because the whole star child thing and that nearly all of people born with them were considered star children or ? hybrids, and they became rulers.

Very interesting post.....I looked up what you said and you're right, according to ancient scriptures written by MANY different cultures.This whole discussion is fascinating but makes me mad in a way cuz I want to see these ? aliens too. It's not fair that they were so active back in the day and now seem to be keeping their distance from us. It's almost as if their disappointed in what we've become since they altered our DNA.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Very interesting post.....I looked up what you said and you're right, according to ancient scriptures written by MANY different cultures.This whole discussion is fascinating but makes me mad in a way cuz I want to see these ? aliens too. It's not fair that they were so active back in the day and now seem to be keeping their distance from us. It's almost as if their disappointed in what we've become since they altered our DNA.

It is interesting. Chozen has a lot of knowledge on this subject, there's a topic or two on this subject in this forum about it. Maybe on page 2 or 3.

I am a Christian but when these facts are presented, it is almost like, whoa, okay how is that even possible. Only a few get me, the rest pretty much an alternative explanation can be given.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You will hear people talk about how vast the universe is, the billions of stars and planets etc in our galaxy and how there is a very likely possibility of life elsewhere. Quite likely I suppose, the amusing part I find is when people claim aliens have come/still come to earth. And I ask myself, out of the vastness that is the universe and our galaxy, aliens found our infinitesimally small speck of dust and came to it? You can't even see our earth in comparison to the largest star in our galaxy, yet aliens found it and come here? Idk, they could be real, guess I'd have to encounter one to say for sure.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You will hear people talk about how vast the universe is, the billions of stars and planets etc in our galaxy and how there is a very likely possibility of life elsewhere. Quite likely I suppose, the amusing part I find is when people claim aliens have come/still come to earth. And I ask myself, out of the vastness that is the universe and our galaxy, aliens found our infinitesimally small speck of dust and came to it? You can't even see our earth in comparison to the largest star in our galaxy, yet aliens found it and come here? Idk, they could be real, guess I'd have to encounter one to say for sure.

Its much more than they just came to us specifically, those who just think aliens exist might say this, those who acually believe the ancient alien theory believe the big bang is what shifted focus here, they wouldnt have believed life existed here, and they came here searching for minerals to mine because it was newly formed and would have had a large amount of them untouched and unclaimed. I know where your coming from, when I first heard of it I thought they were all crazy nuts and were worst than religious people, once I began to acually read on it and study it and go through the evidence they provide, I no longer look at them as crazy, what they explain through texts, images, and physical proof acually provide an almost hole proof theory. Again though, someone who isnt deep into it, it looks alot more crazy than what the acually is being said.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Its much more than they just came to us specifically, those who just think aliens exist might say this, those who acually believe the ancient alien theory believe the big bang is what shifted focus here, they wouldnt have believed life existed here, and they came here searching for minerals to mine because it was newly formed and would have had a large amount of them untouched and unclaimed. I know where your coming from, when I first heard of it I thought they were all crazy nuts and were worst than religious people, once I began to acually read on it and study it and go through the evidence they provide, I no longer look at them as crazy, what they explain through texts, images, and physical proof acually provide an almost hole proof theory. Again though, someone who isnt deep into it, it looks alot more crazy than what the acually is being said.

Idk, a lot of it smells and looks a lot like propaganda.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Idk, a lot of it smells and looks a lot like propaganda.

What about it seems like propaganda and what agenda is the propaganda being used to promote?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What about it seems like propaganda and what agenda is the propaganda being used to promote?

The agenda I am not sure, could be something as simple as putting false information into the minds of many or building on old belief systems, people seem to want something different than yahweh to believe in and so they have aliens, who knows? Not me.

A lot of it seems like propaganda. Maybe not all the people claiming to have been abducted or to have seen ufos, the majority seem genuine in their convictions they have seen these things or have encountered something. But these shows and documentaries gives me the vibe they are pushing for something, wanting people to believe in ufos, but for what purpose? That would be the agenda, to which I am not privy.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The agenda I am not sure, could be something as simple as putting false information into the minds of many or building on old belief systems, people seem to want something different than yahweh to believe in and so they have aliens, who knows? Not me.

A lot of it seems like propaganda. Maybe not all the people claiming to have been abducted or to have seen ufos, the majority seem genuine in their convictions they have seen these things or have encountered something. But these shows and documentaries gives me the vibe they are pushing for something, wanting people to believe in ufos, but for what purpose? That would be the agenda, to which I am not privy.

I see where your comin from as to it seeming fishy, personally though I dont see any propaganda or agenda. What I see is a bunch of people asking questions, and what they are finding is more and evidence to point toward other people visiting Earth in ancient times. I dont really see anything to gain from that, and they dont try and steer people away from a ? , they have never disclaimed the existance of a ? , they just say the religious books were written about something thought to be gods.Alot of the writers are believers in a universal ? , thats why I asked because Vibe was saying the same things and he didnt know that the theory isnt saying "Aliens created us, no ? exists, and aliens are responsible for everything".
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What I see is a bunch of people asking questions, and what they are finding is more and evidence to point toward other people visiting Earth in ancient times. I dont really see anything to gain from that, and they dont try and steer people away from a ? , they have never disclaimed the existance of a ? , they just say the religious books were written about something thought to be gods.Alot of the writers are believers in a universal ? , thats why I asked because Vibe was saying the same things and he didnt know that the theory isnt saying "Aliens created us, no ? exists, and aliens are responsible for everything".

Do you understand how easy it is to get people to think a certain way using indirect suggestion? I will tell you from experience, it is extremely easy.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Do you understand how easy it is to get people to think a certain way using indirect suggestion? I will tell you from experience, it is extremely easy.

I do but I still dont see what they would gain from it, if anything they make money the same way a story writer would with a sci-fi project. They arent starting religions, arent discrediting science, arent discrediting a ? , arent campaiging for people to join the cause, arent bringing anything out of nothing, they arent worshipping anything, they arent claiming to know everything. If you read into it or even watched ancient aliens thoerists on tvs they dont even try to pull people into believing it all, they present questions. "Why were the always spaceships then?, why are their always pictures of man with large heads and larger eyes with anntenae on their head?, Why are the stories of them coming from space and being called star people so relevant and told all throughout history?, Why do texts in both Egypt and South America tell the stories of the same people with no differences in regards to ships and looks? Why are their images of people wearing astronaut suits?, Why are their depictions of people sitting in flying machines with oxygen masks on?, How did people make trinkets and images of flying machines with upright tails when its found nowhere in nature and if they knew flight why is nothing written about testing flight or plans to build a flying contraption?. People treat it as like this a religion explaining everything to us and making a new way of thinkin about everything when its not. It shows evidence to these questions, something no other theories on better intellegance do. I dont find it credible to dismiss something without first studying it deeply to then draw a conclusion.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For people interested in extraterrestrial life, there is a documentary that I think you should see. Maybe you have, there's one clip in it where there is a storm happening on earth and the view is from space...as the lightning flashes during the storm, some round objects start to gather around it. It's pretty cool. There is also a clip of a UFO being shot at while outside of earth's atmosphere and you see a missile being shot from earth...the UFO takes off from 0 to 750mph in no time. Pretty cool. Don't know the authenticity but it's a pretty interesting documentary.

oh yeah, i'll find out the name of it.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For people interested in extraterrestrial life, there is a documentary that I think you should see. Maybe you have, there's one clip in it where there is a storm happening on earth and the view is from space...as the lightning flashes during the storm, some round objects start to gather around the it. It's pretty cool. There is also a clip of a UFO being shot at while outside of earth's atmosphere and you see a missile being shot from earth...the UFO takes off from 0 to 750mph in no time. Pretty cool. Don't know the authenticity but it's a pretty interesting documentary.

oh yeah, i'll find out the name of it.

There was like 10,000+ videos released by nasa in 08 that show flashing objects and disc shaped objects hovering around satelites and entering and leaving earths atmosphere repeatedly. The videos also had discs with lights flying around in space and around the moon as well. Nasa claims they are UFO's (not alienships just unknown objects) but have classified them as a threat. Most people think its just bad camera angles, dust, space junk, or small comets, but I dont see how any of that can enter our atmosphere, not burn up, and then fly back out.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    There was like 10,000+ videos released by nasa in 08 that show flashing objects and disc shaped objects hovering around satelites and entering and leaving earths atmosphere repeatedly. The videos also had discs with lights flying around in space and around the moon as well. Nasa claims they are UFO's (not alienships just unknown objects) but have classified them as a threat. Most people think its just bad camera angles, dust, space junk, or small comets, but I dont see how any of that can enter our atmosphere, not burn up, and then fly back out.

if authentic, the one with the ufo taking off at crazy speed was not normal space debris.
This discussion has been closed.