Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the roc never ran ? last decade. 2000 was Eminem and Nelly year. 2001 was Nelly and Ja Rule and 2002 was Ashanti, Nelly and Eminem year. The roc never was the top dog at anytime
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Carter 1,2,3>BP 1,2,3 and Vol 1,2,3
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    J Cole new album cover

9-19-stool-shelf-2.jpg

my bad...

IMG_3573_thumb.jpg

wow yall right this j cole dude is kind of a deep thinker. i wonder what does the oil around the fish represent? you jigga warriors are good with octople entredes help me out please
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    J Cole new album cover

9-19-stool-shelf-2.jpg

my bad...

IMG_3573_thumb.jpg

wow yall right this j cole dude is kind of a deep thinker. i wonder what does the oil around the fish represent? you jigga warriors are good with octople entredes help me out please
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh @ the vol 1 hate on the list. fake ass jigga warriors who didnt start checkin for jay z until after the nas beef must of made this list. aint no way in ? that sunshine is the worst jay z song. IMO that is one of Jay Z top 5 songs and anytime i hear that ? i crank it to the max. the city is mine is pure dopeness. ? wanna talk about fake ass RD hustler/inspiriation tracks hell city is mine is that perfected. jay z killed guily until proven innocent. only a lame would not like that ? jigga track. Jay Z flowed his ass off on that song damn near every line is a quotable. and even though i hate vol 2 with a passion money aint a thing had 2 solid jay z verses.

i still cant believe ? frontin on sunshine. imma pull my vol 1 tape out today and ride around bumpin sunshine with that sunroof ajar

BANGER!!!!!!
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh @ the vol 1 hate on the list. fake ass jigga warriors who didnt start checkin for jay z until after the nas beef must of made this list. aint no way in ? that sunshine is the worst jay z song. IMO that is one of Jay Z top 5 songs and anytime i hear that ? i crank it to the max. the city is mine is pure dopeness. ? wanna talk about fake ass RD hustler/inspiriation tracks hell city is mine is that perfected. jay z killed guily until proven innocent. only a lame would not like that ? jigga track. Jay Z flowed his ass off on that song damn near every line is a quotable. and even though i hate vol 2 with a passion money aint a thing had 2 solid jay z verses.

i still cant believe ? frontin on sunshine. imma pull my vol 1 tape out today and ride around bumpin sunshine with that sunroof ajar

BANGER!!!!!!
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    been crying to this track since 96. life goes on and only ? can judge me always make me fight back tears. the whole makaveli album can make me cry too
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ROFL.....what a ? !!!!

yeah i know. but look tho. better to cry about some real ? than to ride a old ass ? ? all day because he got 450 million dollars. thats femine to me. thats what wrong with you little ? . yall too cool for anything. autisic ass add generation dont know how to express emotion because you too busy trying to impress the next man. like a said just like a woman. a good cry will keep you from bottling up your emotions and doing some ? that will get you an extended stay in a prison with other men (in which you will cry everynight) or death.

you gonna see though. first you gotta get a life outside the IC. love your family, get some friends, make bonds, watch tragic/sad events occur, shed tears and gain memories and then call another man a ? for crying
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    even Jay Z got songs that made him cry...

2:08

esco called me a ? . boo hoo. did I, did I, did, did I warrant that
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol yeah keep tellin urself that and pumping that koolaid. In reality it's supremely feminine to base your life around a man u never met, negatively or positively, and obsess and write essays about him. Now go cry about that lady marmalade. sMH @ the Emo thugs acting like u can't feel or relate to the song without crying. And claiming it's cuz life been too hard. GTFOH.

i aint crying over no ? pac ? . i know you gettin your roast on but lets be serious here for a second
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this ? got more quotables than jay z whole career
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this ? got more quotables than jay z whole career
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    good question, I doubt it but hopefully a couple of houston posters can address that. but I think it isnt any friction there

*sidenote* ? C & Boomertown (the video director) was in a rap group along with some more people in middle school

yes they are part of the movement. they may not be geographically in arms reach but Conroe,PA, Houston, Beaumont, East Texas, Lafyette, Lake Charles and southwest Louisiana is all I-10 connection, Gulf Coast. One thing about Texas we so ? big we have different sounds for different region. our music and underground scene is more diverse than NYC in the 90s. you got the gulf coast, south/south central texas is basically mexico with tejahno/808 bass rap, el paso out there in western texas and they got a west coast vibe to them. north texas connect 3 ways to the midwest so you got the fast rappers, occult/horrocore, pimping raps, DFW has made their own lane in under 10 years. Texas>New York
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    because craig mack was a born again christian at the time of RTD/PFTW. Mack used to serve dinner to the homeless and buy them sleeping bags. besides teaching biggie how to rap and writing half of RTD craig mack didnt fit the bad boy image of cowardice and snakery. puff got the ? blackballed. the ? had a platnium album, a platnium and gold single and couldnt get a deal anywhere.

this is the track that got this ? railroaded. look at what he was spitting in 1994 waaay before all of these illuminati experts
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED IN THE PAST WEEK IN REAL LIFE ABOUT HIP HOP?

nothing like an annual hacking to the IC servers that are unprotected and sitting on someone's dining room table to make you more aware of who is actually hot in the streets instead of hearing some ? driving jigga warrior talk about "all" the ? bump in the morning. and speaking of J Cole where is that full drive promoting that he said he was gonna do 2 weeks ago. i listened and taped the mem day wknd mix i aint hear one ? j cole song on it. i heard krit. i heard lil b. i even heard that new white girl everybody talking about. i didnt hear j cole ? on the radio. none of his music is being played through the finals while t pain songs come on every time the heat make a crowd igniting play. my parents had a get together. saw a few cousins, fam friends. none of them ? aint checkin for cole. matter of fact most of them aint heard about him. and the ones that do gave me that wicked sideeye look like ? are u serious right now? i played a pickup game of football with the fam. ? was bumpin all that agressive ? . no j cole songs. i took a ride out to the country with my lady and she skipped in the morning with the quickness on her ipod. i asked her does that song make her panties moist and she said ? no and j cole is overrated. i have the conversation on video but she dont want her face on the internet lol. long story short aint nobody checking for no ? j cole.

big time shoutout to c0dy that ? got more pull than Jay Z. and what a opportunist! that ? shut down the IC on a major holiday, got all of our personal information and left his mark for a whole week while J Cole taking $5 bar about to close photo specials with a ? thats on his grind. if a jigga warrior can name me one rep from the rocnation a/r, devolpment, marketing team with a valid email address i will never post on the IC again.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    co sign with this thread! i just held out from hearing about hip hop instead of going to other places. especially that weak ass sohh. matter fact havent visited them since 2004 when the IC used to hijack their board for them streets disciple links lol.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im still looking for that full mode promotion and marketing that j cole promised 2 weeks ago and that single he promised a month ago. this ? talking about he gonna run the summer. ? he already came out the gate stumbling. we finished with the first week of summer already what is this dude waiting for? all these little ? are on they grind this summer j cole still sitting back procrastinating. whatever suits him. he trying to hard to be diffrerent and he is making hisself obsolete. its the summer. ? aint gonna have time to sit around on the computer all day checkin to see if this ? dropped his latest young money parody. ? and ? are out having fun and ? like big sean have a no brainer approach that their music might sell more to their main demographic during this season. nobody wanna have them big ass dj headphones walking around embarassed listening to cole in 100 degree weather. its act a fool in time them motor vehicles right mr. usdrunkdriv3r? people want ? that hit in trunk and that ? that turn ? heads. the winter over. nobody cares about the struggle, wack mc's or underpriveldge shorties right now. hell this the time of the year where its open EBRC season to get them hoes preggos to have them underprivdelge children cole rapping about.

cole=papoose. nah pap>cole. at least pap was actually living the ? he rap about. being poor in college is nothing compared to growing up poor.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im still looking for that full mode promotion and marketing that j cole promised 2 weeks ago and that single he promised a month ago. this ? talking about he gonna run the summer. ? he already came out the gate stumbling. we finished with the first week of summer already what is this dude waiting for? all these little ? are on they grind this summer j cole still sitting back procrastinating. whatever suits him. he trying to hard to be diffrerent and he is making hisself obsolete. its the summer. ? aint gonna have time to sit around on the computer all day checkin to see if this ? dropped his latest young money parody. ? and ? are out having fun and ? like big sean have a no brainer approach that their music might sell more to their main demographic during this season. nobody wanna have them big ass dj headphones walking around embarassed listening to cole in 100 degree weather. its act a fool in time them motor vehicles right mr. usdrunkdriv3r? people want ? that hit in trunk and that ? that turn ? heads. the winter over. nobody cares about the struggle, wack mc's or underpriveldge shorties right now. hell this the time of the year where its open EBRC season to get them hoes preggos to have them underprivdelge children cole rapping about.

cole=papoose. nah pap>cole. at least pap was actually living the ? he rap about. being poor in college is nothing compared to growing up poor.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it went over my head. what does it mean? i still dont get that line from steady mobbin about the wolf teeth
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    how is going to YM a bad move when he aint did ? on roc nation. NOTHING. no single. no album. KOCH/E1 would be a better and productive home than Roc Nation right now
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »

this flop from almost 2 summers ago is supposed to validate his work ethic and enthusiasm of that invisible roc nation marketing machine that was supposed to go "full mode" 2 weeks ago?
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    they werent industry ? to start with. deck and u ? were known stick up kids and shooters, masta killa was a gunrunner and got a body, ghost was having gunbattles and drug wars on staten island in late 80s early 90s, RZA got a body on his gun p;us him and his brothers were pushers too. ODB track record speaks for itsself=no fear. ? was a ? dealer, GZA sold coke in the 70s. i havent heard anything specific about Raekwon but Cappa confirms him and Deck, U ? "did dirt" when they all stayed in the same projects. the wu affiliates were hardheads too. these are some grimy ? . besides that one story about Pac getting they ? back i never heard the Wu taking and L's. If anything there are more stories about the Wu handing out L's during their touring and underground days.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shorty drop it low? this is supposed to be the 3rd coming of rakim and this ? is spitting the same ? waka is rapping about

usmarin3 talks all that ? about BOB and Drake making songs for the ? claming this is a lane cole will never have to enter and now this ? trying to make a find your love pt 2. he put all them ? to sleep in the audience. that crowd was mute. no ? hollerin. nobody getting crunk. just bored tweens hoping that rihanna comes on stage.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    1157524p9p04hslei.gif

Oh you mad!

i aint got ? 2 be mad about. im not the ? that always talking ? about rappers that making songs for ? . you said that will bring an artist no longevity and that J Cole didnt have to be like drake. boom look at him now. your mancrush is singing on a ? record like drake. cole aint no artist he's a ? clown. he makes parodies, lion king songs and now r and b songs. you talk all that ? about Florida like he was one of the 5 ? that you let cuckold your ? and didnt bat an eyelash to move and protect her. you was talking ? about Ke$ha yesterday. now your ? ass wanna slip in that "paula abdul" sample like ? wasnt gonna catch that. now its okay for cole to make the same pop records you said he would never have to make because he was just that talented. cole always manage to make you look dumb as ? . he played you when he said he was gonna be on ustream. all of those first singles you clearly posts turn into satires and throwaway joints because the consensus on the IC were that they are wack. and the consensus in the real world is that nobody know who the ? j cole is. keep it up tho. i cant wait until after labor day when i read your excuse on why j cole didnt drop an album this summer.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    now these dickriding cole fans wanna act like they aint been blowing this ? up and saying how different he is from the rest of the game. all this year he been making his fans look like dickriding ? making excuses for his desperate attempts to make buzz. i dont care how many LMAO, u mad? and gifs yall put up the joke is on you ? .