Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    more like top 10 DOA. better than Biggie and Jay Z

i dont even like the word swag but the track is the definition of swag. nobody cant tell me ? when i got this cranked up high in the LS. the bass will beat your back out of place

we jiggin jigga/he elton brand in the barber chair, hell get the clippers
    this the second time around that ? you call again
    damn your lady fine
    you got no gun wounds, jail time, fellonies real ? on your resume
    the stan smith beef was more difficult than battling jay z. ? a double entrende he was beating jay z face silly from all angles
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    unlike J Cole, Cam was a loyal soldier who didnt have to be asked to go to war for Jay Z. Cam made Nas look stupid as ? with show you how and hate me now
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    unlike J Cole, Cam was a loyal soldier who didnt have to be asked to go to war for Jay Z. Cam made Nas look stupid as ? with show you how and hate me now
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options

one sided flawless victory with this diss track. both verses are legendary. this the track that showed tompetrez3 the light about that fat lipped ? . ether couldnt even do that for me

lennox to broadway you ? ? , lennox to broadway
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options

one sided flawless victory with this diss track. both verses are legendary. this the track that showed tompetrez3 the light about that fat lipped ? . ether couldnt even do that for me

lennox to broadway you ? ? , lennox to broadway
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    cause the fugees hosted yo mtv raps and she was talking ? about pac and the west coast talking about aint nobody scared of pac
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Too Short "bitttttttttccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh" > Cam's wack ass onomatopoeia raps, ? is that wack ass plow plow, blow blow ? .

what the ? is a big ol chain and big ol range?
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Too Short "bitttttttttccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh" > Cam's wack ass onomatopoeia raps, ? is that wack ass plow plow, blow blow ? .

what the ? is a big ol chain and big ol range?
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    snap ya fingers is top 5 music singles of last decade. matter of fact this song came on this morning i cranked that ? going to work. sean paul killed that ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    snap ya fingers is top 5 music singles of last decade. matter of fact this song came on this morning i cranked that ? going to work. sean paul killed that ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dopeness! This is the Jay Z that should be in hip hop right now. Confident demeanor, versace swagger, flawless flow and Dame Dash in tow. This video proves that he had the world in his hands already he should of never sold his soul.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    its a dope song
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i dont know why usuncl3tom trying to put drake on blast because when ? say the same thing about Jay Z rapping about ? other than money, ? and cars he uses the same excuse to defend Jay Z.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i dont know why usuncl3tom trying to put drake on blast because when ? say the same thing about Jay Z rapping about ? other than money, ? and cars he uses the same excuse to defend Jay Z.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i liked the vid. he a humble ? . thats gonna take him further than promising 500,000 spam bots on twitter that he has the summer on lock. his mom is on MILF status
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i liked the vid. he a humble ? . thats gonna take him further than promising 500,000 spam bots on twitter that he has the summer on lock. his mom is on MILF status
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Jay Z has talent. well HAD talent. even though RD was boring as ? to me I did respect where he was taking his flow. besides a rising Ghostface Jay Z was probably hands down the best pound for pound MC that year. His 97 flow is flawless. He breezed through all them Vol 1 tracks like they werent nothin. Came back doubled up and killed everything on Streets Is Watching. the summer of 97 Jay Z had an incredible buzz in the industry as well as the streets. Jay Z was killing freestyles on everybody tapes that summer. Early leaks and rarities from Vol 1 were coming out every week for Jay Z. (Jay Z has an incredible freestyle to the CNN NY, NY track on a Lazy K tape yall gotta hear i cannot find it anywhere.) Greed corrupted his talent and focus. He went from being in his own lane in the spring of 98 to wanting to be like DMX in the summer of 98. when he sold his soul that year Jay Z gave up on progressing as an MC. none of his bars post Vol 1 have a ferocious bite in them. Vol 2 was lazy and ? . Jay Z wasnt even trying to make the album decent. Vol 2 was trash. one of the biggest letdowns lyrically of a rapper following up albums.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Jay Z has talent. well HAD talent. even though RD was boring as ? to me I did respect where he was taking his flow. besides a rising Ghostface Jay Z was probably hands down the best pound for pound MC that year. His 97 flow is flawless. He breezed through all them Vol 1 tracks like they werent nothin. Came back doubled up and killed everything on Streets Is Watching. the summer of 97 Jay Z had an incredible buzz in the industry as well as the streets. Jay Z was killing freestyles on everybody tapes that summer. Early leaks and rarities from Vol 1 were coming out every week for Jay Z. (Jay Z has an incredible freestyle to the CNN NY, NY track on a Lazy K tape yall gotta hear i cannot find it anywhere.) Greed corrupted his talent and focus. He went from being in his own lane in the spring of 98 to wanting to be like DMX in the summer of 98. when he sold his soul that year Jay Z gave up on progressing as an MC. none of his bars post Vol 1 have a ferocious bite in them. Vol 2 was lazy and ? . Jay Z wasnt even trying to make the album decent. Vol 2 was trash. one of the biggest letdowns lyrically of a rapper following up albums.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    why isnt j cole winning any awards?
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    why isnt j cole winning any awards?
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? j cole. only a ? would sit back and let all these new ? get shine. he dont have it in him to be an rap artist. ? jay z too for not pushing his artists. damn even khaled got ace hood some shine on national tv. ? roc nation.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? j cole. only a ? would sit back and let all these new ? get shine. he dont have it in him to be an rap artist. ? jay z too for not pushing his artists. damn even khaled got ace hood some shine on national tv. ? roc nation.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options