Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Your stupidity is embarrassing ,Just know that September is the release date and besides you don't have anything else to say about J.cole.Your only argument is his Album.
    It's time to teach people how to debate properly.How can a person be took seriously when they can't make a valid argument. If any one of you posters was to have a true debate with me
    I would dismantle each and every one of your vain deceitful minds.

you cant even give me an exact date when the album drops you cant debate ? for cole
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Your stupidity is embarrassing ,Just know that September is the release date and besides you don't have anything else to say about J.cole.Your only argument is his Album.
    It's time to teach people how to debate properly.How can a person be took seriously when they can't make a valid argument. If any one of you posters was to have a true debate with me
    I would dismantle each and every one of your vain deceitful minds.

you cant even give me an exact date when the album drops you cant debate ? for cole
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cam won the beef with 50. that ? was over soon as it started. Cam made 50 look stupid as ? on his own radio station with FACTS. Cam did not back down from him like his other foes did. 50 dropped funeral music. it was a great song but camron 1 upped that ? . shot his diss video in the projects (where 50 said he couldnt go back to) instead of how 50 cent shot in his house. ? came with haymaker called curtis. had the IC going nuts ? saying curtissssssss lol on top of that the ? had the streets thirtsty as a mf for that child of the ghetto freestyle. BANGER if i ever heard one. I love that track. Camron had youtube on smash with Child of Ghetto/curtis pt 2 video. WMG took it down but fans kept putting it back up. cam did a combo champunch on 50 layed his out.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cam won the beef with 50. that ? was over soon as it started. Cam made 50 look stupid as ? on his own radio station with FACTS. Cam did not back down from him like his other foes did. 50 dropped funeral music. it was a great song but camron 1 upped that ? . shot his diss video in the projects (where 50 said he couldnt go back to) instead of how 50 cent shot in his house. ? came with haymaker called curtis. had the IC going nuts ? saying curtissssssss lol on top of that the ? had the streets thirtsty as a mf for that child of the ghetto freestyle. BANGER if i ever heard one. I love that track. Camron had youtube on smash with Child of Ghetto/curtis pt 2 video. WMG took it down but fans kept putting it back up. cam did a combo champunch on 50 layed his out.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    just because a ? take a century on his album dont mean its gonna be great. thats a lazy ? excuse. plenty of rap classic rap albums had been made in the span of 1 year. look at all this time dre had to make a 1st single for detox and he goes with that rushed ass kush. look at what j cole just did. 2 years and the best he can do for a first single is talking about drop it low to the floor. this aint the 1990s. it aint hard to get recording eqipment anymore. its not impossible to press and distribute your own music. its not a quest to find a producer. with all this technology it should be common place for ? to drop 2-3 album in one year like soul and funk legends used to do.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    What do you mean kind sir? More skilled cats like myself would only prove to benefit the game

how are you skilled? what are some of your quotables. i aint never heard your ? on the radio. the game need less of these wet behind the ear ? thinking they got hip hop mastered because they got reasonable doubt on they ipod. they game need more knucklehead ? robbing them backstage and sending them on stage with ? stains on their jeans.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you a ? tho
    the game needs less cocky unproven ass ?
    more confident, ready to prove they belong ass ?
    less, "anything negative about me i'll just ignore" ass ?
    more, "anything negative about me i'll disprove" ass ?

co sign!!!!!!!!!!
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? taking shots. Never ?

obama-shoulder-brush.jpg.gif

like i said ? drop some quotables that ? be recitin from you. tell me the name of your single so i can see if its on the radio until then shut the ? up. ? lyrically u aint ? . u rap about the same ? everyone is rapping about now basically. ? think because he can flex some words you on your way. ? please.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hold on. From the foreign talk that I've been hearing about, I thought I was spitting about nerd ? , now I'm talking about what everyone else be spitting about? lol c'mon y'all get it together

? i dont care what you rap about u garbage tho. ur flow is offbeat. u have no charisma. no command of your voice. u read that ? off the paper. u a factory processed rap tool. shenco aint poppin. who the ? is banging ur ? in they trunk this summer. i dont give a ? about your headphone loser hipster music ? show me how you changing the culture and what moves you making to cement your legacy since u poppin all that ? nonsense about your skills. get the ? off the IC and go work on improving your wack ass music. you got along way to go before you become sub-par.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL bruh, Too Short still the GOAT for having 18 albums out

none of your garbage ass backpack raps will never be deeper than the lyrics of shake that monkey
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    illogics wrote: »
    The south killed it. You see, around the early 2000's the machine told them to tapdance for dollars and all the ? flocked.

so how come those staircase sambos from Noo Yawk aint doing nothing about it. damn yall gonna us some southern ? outsmart and outhustle yall city boys? GTFOH 14 years after puffy, one of yall own, set your former king up to be killed NY havent recovered. Noo Yawk ? to busy running around worshiping a man who married a southern ? and claims europe before he claims noo yawk. Id be blaming the south too if my coast speaks all that self righteous ? but cant even save the building where hip hop started let alone barely pay the bills for kool herc to live. ? new york. the south will run this ? another decade
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The south killed it. You see, around the early 2000's the machine told them to tapdance for dollars and all the ? flocked.

so how come those staircase sambos from Noo Yawk aint doing nothing about it. damn yall gonna us some southern ? outsmart and outhustle yall city boys? GTFOH 14 years after puffy, one of yall own, set your former king up to be killed NY havent recovered. Noo Yawk ? to busy running around worshiping a man who married a southern ? and claims europe before he claims noo yawk. Id be blaming the south too if my coast speaks all that self righteous ? but cant even save the building where hip hop started let alone barely pay the bills for kool herc to live. ? new york. the south will run this ? another decade
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    We don't control the machine. Yall good wit tap dancin down there, yall used to it. So we just had no choice but to fall off the scene. Some ? tried to tap dance, like them chicken noodle ? and what have you. But those were exceptions.

your king was part of the machine. remember when NY was screaming that renaissance ? in 05-06 when def jam had a decent roster of bitter boring ass east coast ? ? your king jumped on the jeezy/ross southern bandwagon instead. all those Def Jam vets got slighted promotion because euro jay was too busy spending 25 million to fund his own return. like i said dont blame the south for all yall problems. new york killed its self. smh @ u acting like Jay Z wasnt doing the dougie in the club like a ? this year
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    We don't control the machine. Yall good wit tap dancin down there, yall used to it. So we just had no choice but to fall off the scene. Some ? tried to tap dance, like them chicken noodle ? and what have you. But those were exceptions.

your king was part of the machine. remember when NY was screaming that renaissance ? in 05-06 when def jam had a decent roster of bitter boring ass east coast ? ? your king jumped on the jeezy/ross southern bandwagon instead. all those Def Jam vets got slighted promotion because euro jay was too busy spending 25 million to fund his own return. like i said dont blame the south for all yall problems. new york killed its self. smh @ u acting like Jay Z wasnt doing the dougie in the club like a ? this year
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Jay-Z a New York ? and he's always on your mind more than any other rapper. Discussion aint even have ? to do with him but you found an avenue. South Lost.

im sorry you didnt have anyone to give a fathers day card to this today. maybe you should send it to jay z. make sure you include extra postage to europe because even Jay Z dont affilate with pissy staircase, non driving, 6th generation in public housing NY sambos
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Jay-Z a New York ? and he's always on your mind more than any other rapper. Discussion aint even have ? to do with him but you found an avenue. South Lost.

im sorry you didnt have anyone to give a fathers day card to this today. maybe you should send it to jay z. make sure you include extra postage to europe because even Jay Z dont affilate with pissy staircase, non driving, 6th generation in public housing NY sambos
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Again, I'm not talkin bout Hov man. You got some issues stan, I think you need some counseling....

Rocnation has 3 southerners, 1 spoiled beverly hills tween and a couple of uk blokes. NO NEW YORKERS
    Puffy is Rick Ross new BFF. said he was the new biggie and he was trying to sign a white girl from Cali. NO NEW YORKERS
    Blame NY not the South
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Again, I'm not talkin bout Hov man. You got some issues stan, I think you need some counseling....

Rocnation has 3 southerners, 1 spoiled beverly hills tween and a couple of uk blokes. NO NEW YORKERS
    Puffy is Rick Ross new BFF. said he was the new biggie and he was trying to sign a white girl from Cali. NO NEW YORKERS
    Blame NY not the South
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Again, I'm not talkin bout Roc nation or Hov. How it feel to be on a site for YEARS and still run the same ? into the ground? I mean it's like a lose lose situation when you think about it. Either your really obsessed and should see someone or it's a shtick that you REALLY think is hittin just because ? entertain it. Too many posts went into the same thing re-worded. Re-evaluate your whole life fam. Then take a stab at a new internet persona.

? you the one mad about your pregnancy test results coming in this thread hating on the south. damn NY is going on 15 years sitting around complaining not doing ? . and yall have the nerve to call southerners slow, dumb and unproductive. NY aint ? . havent been ? since the mid 90s and will continue to be nothing as long as yall ? and sambos keep southern ? on your minds instead of trying to revive your state. too many ? , too many open roads and nice cars, too much money for southerners to be sitting in our shotgun houses complaining on why NY dont like us.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Again, I'm not talkin bout Roc nation or Hov. How it feel to be on a site for YEARS and still run the same ? into the ground? I mean it's like a lose lose situation when you think about it. Either your really obsessed and should see someone or it's a shtick that you REALLY think is hittin just because ? entertain it. Too many posts went into the same thing re-worded. Re-evaluate your whole life fam. Then take a stab at a new internet persona.

? you the one mad about your pregnancy test results coming in this thread hating on the south. damn NY is going on 15 years sitting around complaining not doing ? . and yall have the nerve to call southerners slow, dumb and unproductive. NY aint ? . havent been ? since the mid 90s and will continue to be nothing as long as yall ? and sambos keep southern ? on your minds instead of trying to revive your state. too many ? , too many open roads and nice cars, too much money for southerners to be sitting in our shotgun houses complaining on why NY dont like us.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yet with all that, you've been a staple on these forums as the resident Jigga Warrior and NY hater for years on end. Seems like you aint really partaking in that southern life you depicting right now. So coming for YOU, those words have zero effect.

you are clearly one handed randy moss style catching feelings in this thread.? you got just as many posts as me defending Jay Z and hating on the south so what that say about you? smh @ you taking this topic personal tryin to put me on blast. imma still holler ? JAY Z imma still holler ? NEW YORK. i know its cliche on the IC to say this but U MAD?!

1__1227473079_9013.jpg
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yet with all that, you've been a staple on these forums as the resident Jigga Warrior and NY hater for years on end. Seems like you aint really partaking in that southern life you depicting right now. So coming for YOU, those words have zero effect.

you are clearly one handed randy moss style catching feelings in this thread.? you got just as many posts as me defending Jay Z and hating on the south so what that say about you? smh @ you taking this topic personal tryin to put me on blast. imma still holler ? JAY Z imma still holler ? NEW YORK. i know its cliche on the IC to say this but U MAD?!

1__1227473079_9013.jpg
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    more like top 10 DOA. better than Biggie and Jay Z

i dont even like the word swag but the track is the definition of swag. nobody cant tell me ? when i got this cranked up high in the LS. the bass will beat your back out of place

we jiggin jigga/he elton brand in the barber chair, hell get the clippers
    this the second time around that ? you call again
    damn your lady fine
    you got no gun wounds, jail time, fellonies real ? on your resume
    the stan smith beef was more difficult than battling jay z. ? a double entrende he was beating jay z face silly from all angles