Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Oh you mad and this song clearly ain't a Drake "baby let me take you shopping song", it's about a one night stand idiot. Drake would stay in the bed and wait for the girl to come back where she left him in.

so basically Im single pt 2? more rehashed ideas that YMCMB done 2 years before cole. i didnt know a song about a one night stand would change hip hop. smh. how original
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Tompetrez = the ? from the Imaginary Player video

Ole, you dawg, what's the difference between a 4.0 and 4.6 ass ?

img_42949_jay-z-imaginary-player-official-music-video.jpg

whats the difference between gang ? and allowing it to happen?
    whats the diffrerence between a DUI and a DWI?
    whats the difference between a ? and a uncle tom?
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What's the different between sporting a ? in your avi and being obsessed with someone who don't give two ? about you?
    What's the difference between living in your momma basement and having a lifetime pass to ? ?
    What's the difference between Tampotrez and the Mad Rappper?

? you obsessed with 2 MEN who can give a ? less about you. at least im ? riding a woman you ? riding 2 ? . if im ? you are karamoworld. GTFOH and pray hard they dont send your alcoholic ass to county. If you let your ? get gangraped with no resistance you might as well start wearing diapers now
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kahhh-pri wrote: »
    You wait and see. I have alot of faith in Cole. His album will be classic....

what so classic about a ? telling some ? to drop it low to the floor like jon and ying yang did 10 years ago?
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    how in the ? is telling a ? drop it low to the floor groundbreaking any promise for the future. this the same ? drake was rapping about on miss me, fancy. this the same ? waka rappin on no hands. j cole always sneak dissing ? but be doing the same ? they doing.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options

this is the best version of dead presidents. the prequel to Jay Z's whole career.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Prodigy will forever S.H.I.N.E.

this song was basically an instrumental when Yo MTV Raps used to play it. Heavily Edited
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    2 of the absolute worst albums recorded last decade and both are top contenders for wackest album of all times. in a waterboarding, gun to my head, protecting my fam decision i would choose bp 3. kingdome come is complete trash. im not being a hater or nothing. i actually bought 2 copies of kc on vinyl even after hearing that garbage ass show me what u flop track. the whole album was ? . rushed. no flow. no continuation. boring. weak. just very dissapointing. what the ? was he thinking with that 30 something track. he made 30 the new 50 with that ? ass song. blacks age gracefully naturally. it was a big sign of insecurity when he called 30 the new 20. 30 is not no ? 20s. ill be 30 next year. ? no im not thinking thats the new 20. 30 is 30. all of this 30 talk and the ironic thing is the ? was 42 when he made the song.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the banging on wax series was lyrical.matter of fact these are nothing but battle raps if you want to get technical
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the banging on wax series was lyrical.matter of fact these are nothing but battle raps if you want to get technical
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    so instead of working with his own roc nation artist like um....J Cole....Jay Z shows again why he is nothing but a ? riding ? always hopping on trends. Bon Iver, Lex Luger, Bruno Mars and now this ? . If Jay Z is such a hustler and knows how to run a label why he never FINDS artists instead of sucking them off after they made they own buzz.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    130320355813.jpg

what the ? do i need to be mad about? thats jay z playing himself hopping on ? ? trying to stay trendy instead of being himself. 47 year old ? trying to reach a teen audience is mad ? tho.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Change Clothes
    Sunshine
    Its Alright
    Hova Song 1,2, and 3
    South Philly ? (OG Version Not Murda Marcyville)
    Youre Only A Customer
    Funk Flex Vol 2 Freestyle
    Ignorant ?
    Dont You Know (with Nas Diss)
    Who Ya Wit
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i co sign with this thread 100%. very pleased to see this topic on the IC. there are so many varibles to this problem. in a nutshell i feel like the digital age/format is what made hip hop lose a lot of its luster. i dont give a ? what anyone says. REAL hip hop is a grungy, grimy, lo-fi sound only reached by analog means. there is a reason why this culture stuck with 2 turntables at birth instead of moog synths and electronic boards. loosely the same music recording technology we have now has been around since hip hop started, no matter how poor they may think the culture was we had the means to use and expand our sound with digital devices of the 70s and 80s but the sound, the people, the voice of hip hop has always sounded its best on vinyl or cassette
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i co sign with this thread 100%. very pleased to see this topic on the IC. there are so many varibles to this problem. in a nutshell i feel like the digital age/format is what made hip hop lose a lot of its luster. i dont give a ? what anyone says. REAL hip hop is a grungy, grimy, lo-fi sound only reached by analog means. there is a reason why this culture stuck with 2 turntables at birth instead of moog synths and electronic boards. loosely the same music recording technology we have now has been around since hip hop started, no matter how poor they may think the culture was we had the means to use and expand our sound with digital devices of the 70s and 80s but the sound, the people, the voice of hip hop has always sounded its best on vinyl or cassette
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Infamous all day EASILY. Im not one of those dudes thats crazy about Illmatic. IMO its not even in the top 3 best Nas albums, let alone better than every thing in the mid 90s. The Infamous is more poetic, more grimy, better produced and written than Illmatic. Infamous puts you in that real NY state of mind. the stories, the slang and the sound Mobb Deep brought into hip hop at that time was only, barely eclipsed on what RZA was doing in 1995 with the wu solos. aint nobody took it to the level on the boards that a 20 year old Havoc was at. Infamous has some of the grimiest, gritty head knockin beats that made Illmatic sound boring and dated. You name me one subpar track off the Infamous and imma call you a ? lie and probably a ? . The album bangs from front to back and thats if you can reach the end because there is so much replay to the album. Illmatic dont deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Infamous. Shook Ones part II is a bigger NY anthem than NYSOM, any of biggie ? , and of jay z ? .

and infamous cant even ? with hell on earth so what that tell you about how far the mobb was ahead of the game. like i said its all about Screwed Up Click, Wu Tang and Mobb Deep the real kings of the 1990s. everyone else is a light year behind
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Infamous all day EASILY. Im not one of those dudes thats crazy about Illmatic. IMO its not even in the top 3 best Nas albums, let alone better than every thing in the mid 90s. The Infamous is more poetic, more grimy, better produced and written than Illmatic. Infamous puts you in that real NY state of mind. the stories, the slang and the sound Mobb Deep brought into hip hop at that time was only, barely eclipsed on what RZA was doing in 1995 with the wu solos. aint nobody took it to the level on the boards that a 20 year old Havoc was at. Infamous has some of the grimiest, gritty head knockin beats that made Illmatic sound boring and dated. You name me one subpar track off the Infamous and imma call you a ? lie and probably a ? . The album bangs from front to back and thats if you can reach the end because there is so much replay to the album. Illmatic dont deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Infamous. Shook Ones part II is a bigger NY anthem than NYSOM, any of biggie ? , and of jay z ? .

and infamous cant even ? with hell on earth so what that tell you about how far the mobb was ahead of the game. like i said its all about Screwed Up Click, Wu Tang and Mobb Deep the real kings of the 1990s. everyone else is a light year behind
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Just answer this question: Ok say you're able to put out an album a year before me. Does that mean that you are the more talented and successful rapper than I?

hell yeah it means that. nobody care about none of the fake ass revolutionary ? you spittin. while you talkin ? about ? like waka and sb they got ? on the radio and nobody has heard of you. and your stupid ass up here justifying a career without an album. so ? stupid.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just answer this question: Ok say you're able to put out an album a year before me. Does that mean that you are the more talented and successful rapper than I?

hell yeah it means that. nobody care about none of the fake ass revolutionary ? you spittin. while you talkin ? about ? like waka and sb they got ? on the radio and nobody has heard of you. and your stupid ass up here justifying a career without an album. so ? stupid.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Actually I might've messed up, Kool Keith the GOAT from a talent and success standpoint then. *kanye shrug*

any ? you name is better than you.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Actually I might've messed up, Kool Keith the GOAT from a talent and success standpoint then. *kanye shrug*

any ? you name is better than you.
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    goobs dont have an album and you cant touch him lyrically
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    goobs dont have an album and you cant touch him lyrically
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Congratulation,to all the people who found a way to hate a rapper without hating on there skill or talent.
    You hypocrites also talk as if you he does not have an album dropping period, when you all know Cole World drops in September.
    Do I expect the pointless threads to stop after his albums drops not really you peons would easily fine another reason to
    give Cole slack.

? like i asked you september WHAT??? he got an album coming? WHEN ? ? WHEN??????
  • tompetrez3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Congratulation,to all the people who found a way to hate a rapper without hating on there skill or talent.
    You hypocrites also talk as if you he does not have an album dropping period, when you all know Cole World drops in September.
    Do I expect the pointless threads to stop after his albums drops not really you peons would easily fine another reason to
    give Cole slack.

? like i asked you september WHAT??? he got an album coming? WHEN ? ? WHEN??????