"Biggie Only Had 2 Albums, I've Got 4" - Jeezy

Options

Comments

• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Aww come on u was on it why ? always got too bring nas into some ? and we all know them ? went diamond because ? died so stop it.

Street Disciple is a flop....if you finna do a double album at least make-sure every song gonna be a classic

BIG first album sold 3 mill...how much Jay sell

LAD would have done big numbers regardless of BIG being alive or dead....everyone was waiting on it
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What the ? is Jeezy talking about? That's why he so dumb. I've never forgot that he's really said something dumb about Nas "Does Nas Bust His Gun?" when the topic was speaking on the "Hip-Hop is Dead"
  • Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Aww come on u was on it why ? always got too bring nas into some ? and we all know them ? went diamond because ? died so stop it.

co=sign

Life After Death Intro 1:40 X
    Somebody's Gotta Die 4:26 X
    Hypnotize 3:49 X
    Kick In The Door 4:46 X
    ? You Tonight 5:45
    Last Day 4:18 X
    I Love The Dough 5:12 X
    What's Beef? 5:15 X
    B.I.G. Interlude 0:48 X
    Mo Money Mo Problems 4:17 X
    ? Bleed 4:51
    I Got A Story To Tell 4:43 X
    Untitled 11:27
    Notorious Thugs 6:08 X
    Miss U 4:59
    Another 4:15 X
    Going Back To Cali 5:07 X
    Ten ? Commandments 3:24 X
    Playa Hater 3:58 X
    Nasty Boy 5:33 X
    Sky's The Limit 5:29 X
    The World Is Filled... 4:54 X
    My Downfall 5:26 X
    Long Kiss Goodnight 5:18 X
    You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)

Bolded is filler. ? got lazy on the second side just like Pac did wit AEOM.

YES, :Goin Back To Cali" is filler. ? only hype it up because of the circumstances, but as a song standing on its own ... average.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL, after the dumb ish Jezzy said about NaS, he said some more dumb ish about Biggie. 1st and formost. "RTD" outsold Jezzy whole career. "LAD" outsold Jezzy whole career 3x over. A Matter of fact the singles from both RTD & LAD outsold Jezzy career, Yes the SINGLES sold more than his entire catalog, LOL. Jezzy has never had singles on the level of Biggie. His biggest and most popular single "Soul Survivor" can not see Legendary records like "Juicy, Big Poppa, One More Chance, Mo money Mo Prolbems and Hypnotize". When will people learn, Quality over Quanity. Jezzy can release another 2 albums and have 6 total and it's doubtful they will be on the level of what Biggie released. LOL @ dudes talking about "LAD, Biggie didn't grow as an artist or lyricist". You dudes up here are showing your youth. "LAD" changed the game just like "RTD" did. How does an artist change the game on back to back albums and not show growth? Jezzy needs to just shut his mouth cause he's looking dumb. LOL @ dude saying "Biggie never had the streets lke Jezzy had". For the record NEW YORK STREETS > ATLANTA STREETS. ATL doesn't have the population that NY has, therefor Biggie commanding that type of audience surpasses anything Jezzy has done. I actually like Jezzy but his mouth is why he's losing props to me. LOL @ Jezzy having ZERO classics seeing Biggie who has two timeless hip hop masterpieces. I'm glad NaS ethered this fool with one line. Jezzy can only dream on Being on Big or Pac's level for that matter.

Jeezy aint just have buzz in ATL it was NATIONWIDE.

? in NY was bumpin Trap Or Die. Did Biggie ever do ANYTHING like that before RTD came out?

? NO!!
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL, after the dumb ish Jezzy said about NaS, he said some more dumb ish about Biggie. 1st and formost. "RTD" outsold Jezzy whole career. "LAD" outsold Jezzy whole career 3x over. A Matter of fact the singles from both RTD & LAD outsold Jezzy career, Yes the SINGLES sold more than his entire catalog, LOL. Jezzy has never had singles on the level of Biggie. His biggest and most popular single "Soul Survivor" can not see Legendary records like "Juicy, Big Poppa, One More Chance, Mo money Mo Prolbems and Hypnotize". When will people learn, Quality over Quanity. Jezzy can release another 2 albums and have 6 total and it's doubtful they will be on the level of what Biggie released. LOL @ dudes talking about "LAD, Biggie didn't grow as an artist or lyricist". You dudes up here are showing your youth. "LAD" changed the game just like "RTD" did. How does an artist change the game on back to back albums and not show growth? Jezzy needs to just shut his mouth cause he's looking dumb. LOL @ dude saying "Biggie never had the streets lke Jezzy had". For the record NEW YORK STREETS > ATLANTA STREETS. ATL doesn't have the population that NY has, therefor Biggie commanding that type of audience surpasses anything Jezzy has done. I actually like Jezzy but his mouth is why he's losing props to me. LOL @ Jezzy having ZERO classics seeing Biggie who has two timeless hip hop masterpieces. I'm glad NaS ethered this fool with one line. Jezzy can only dream on Being on Big or Pac's level for that matter.

This is the first time I agree with you.
  • isayas
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo, Rapmastermind. What's better? Soul Surivior or Warning? (Laughs to himself to death cuz of the ridiculous comparisons.)
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »

? in NY was bumpin Trap Or Die. Did Biggie ever do ANYTHING like that before RTD came out?

? NO!!

and he still did wack ass numbers....

dead@fools comparing wack ass jeezy to BIG

u'd get shot in some hoods for talkin that dumb ? and thats real
  • darkrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    Yo, Rapmastermind. What's better? Soul Surivior or Warning? (Laughs to himself to death cuz of the ridiculous comparisons.)

When kids said that Jeezy is better or whatever the dumb ? they said...it's making me think they wasn't even born in hip-hop 80s - 90 era. Sadly, that youth don't know ? about music.

Honestly, I can't ? picture that youth kid when listen to Ready To Die for first time "This ? is ok but Jeezy is better"....I MEAN.....WTF?
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

LOL real ? id dare a niga to come to da BK n say some ? like that LOL...smh @ u ? lettin dis stan ass ? thread damn near go platinum...? tryna hype up jeezy album bfore it come out..im still not buying that ? ///this is a damn shame ? Jeezy KNOW he be biting BIG...SMGDH
  • darkrain
    edited April 2010
    Options

? NO!!

How old are you?
  • isayas
    edited April 2010
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    When kids said that Jeezy is better or whatever the dumb ? they said...it's making me think they wasn't even born in hip-hop 80s - 90 era. Sadly, that youth don't know ? about music.

Honestly, I can't ? picture that youth kid when listen to Ready To Die for first time "This ? is ok but Jeezy is better"....I MEAN.....WTF?

Right? Ready to Die was a freakin' classic.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm probably more of a Jeezy fan than Big. They're both great in their own ways. With that said BIG is Top 20 of all time and Jeezy isn't. Can't wait for TM 103 though!!

Info is my future girl though.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options

Jeezy did wack numbers? Even Jeezy haters admit he did numbers. Fall back.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think Kats are taking this out of context...

He does have more albums then biggie and the fact he is still breathing puts him ahead of the game as far as life is concerned against any dead rapper. No Matter how much music they made while alive the road and game has stopped for them there can be no more growth by them. It is what it is as far as the facts, kats cannot get mad when someone is speaking the truth...
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL real ? id dare a niga to come to da BK n say some ? like that LOL...smh @ u ? lettin dis stan ass ? thread damn near go platinum...? tryna hype up jeezy album bfore it come out..im still not buying that ? ///this is a damn shame ? Jeezy KNOW he be biting BIG...SMGDH

Stupid ? , I aint bought an album in 6 years and I encourage you to download EVERY mainstream album.

Now, back to the topic, Biggie wouldn't have been popular without Puff.

Jeezy aint need NO ? to hype him up. He built his OWN career himself like a real man.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options

He does have more albums then biggie and the fact he is still breathing puts him ahead of the game as far as life is concerned against any dead rapper. No Matter how much music they made while alive the road and game has stopped for them there can be no more growth by them. It is what it is as far as the facts, kats cannot get mad when someone is speaking the truth...

PLEASE school these dickridin ? .

They dont wanna let dead rasppers be anuthing but "the GOAT" SMH
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Stupid ? , I aint bought an album in 6 years and I encourage you to download EVERY mainstream album.

Jeezy aint need NO ? to hype him up. He built his OWN career himself like a real man.

You are therefore a hypocrite my friend. And you still didnt say ? about Jeezy Biting BIGs lyrics did you? aight then lil ? u need to open your ears. You been getting ether all through this thread it is time for YOU to fall back..
  • darkrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I'm probably more of a Jeezy fan than Big. They're both great in their own ways. With that said BIG is Top 20 of all time and Jeezy isn't. Can't wait for TM 103 though!!

Info is my future girl though.

That's your opinion but I always think Jeezy is whack rapper and I don't see what you see in him. Maybe, his beats are the reason why you like him but not his talent.

Let me put this way.

Can you image both of them freestyle without "Beat"....Biggie would murder easily, Jeezy would rap his verses from his albums or whacker freestyle.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BIG's two albums destroy anything Jeezy's ever put out in his life.....Jeezy can't compare to Juicy or Big Poppa, how the ? can he compare his career?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That's your opinion but I always think Jeezy is whack rapper and I don't see what you see in him. Maybe, his beats are the reason why you like him but not his talent.

Let me put this way.

Can you image both of them freestyle without "Beat"....Biggie would murder easily, Jeezy would rap his verses from his albums or whacker freestyle.

I like his beats. He talks about real ? that speaks to me. And I like the way the ? sounds. I think he makes good music. And hes not that whack at rapping to me. And I have high standards.
  • darkrain
    edited April 2010
    Options

It seems that you're focusing on the "Street Credit", "Popular" instead speak on his talent/skill. It's more like you're following the TREND.

Biggie Small was on the street when he's in 90's where the hip-hop was great. They love his demo because he has talent/skill due the hip-hop cares about The Art of Form. That's why they signed him.

Jeezy got a deal because of his "STREET CREDIT" not "Talent". They signed him because of "Money" due hip-hop is getting worst and dumb, ring-tone like Soujla Boys where nobody cares about the art form of hip-hop.

Yet, Biggie Small had two greatest albums of all time and had biggest impact. Jeezy had none. His 4 albums are sound the same ? . I bet you nobody going to remember Jeezy like Biggie did.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options

Let me put this way.

Can you image both of them freestyle without "Beat"....Biggie would murder easily, Jeezy would rap his verses from his albums or whacker freestyle

Everybody know Biggie a better lyricist than Jeezy ? nobody arguin that

Jeezy just sayin that he a legend and has more work than Biggie had, and to let go of these dead ?

How the ? Biggie Top 5 DOA with only 2 albums?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

The truth?? LMAO.....Jeezy is a ? for even comparing himself to BIG. BIG will be a star forever, the crazy numbers he did while he was alive will be etched in stone forever. Jeezy......lol......JEEZY?? He's a good rapper but comparing him to BIG is blasphemy. Jeezy can released 25 albums and I guarantee he still won't outsell Life After Death. Funny how BIG is dead and dudes still can't outsell him with 4 albums.....Jeezy needs to shut the ? up for awhile.
  • darkrain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I like his beats. He talks about real ? that speaks to me. And I like the way the ? sounds. I think he makes good music. And hes not that whack at rapping to me. And I have high standards.

Can you give me an explanation what is "Real" to you?

Are you telling me that Ice Cube doesn't talk about real ? to you? Pac doesn't talk about real ? to you?, Biggie doesn't talk about real ? to you......I honestly don't understand what you meant by "Real ? ".
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont think he meant he is better than big i think he was sayen just keep maken music cause big aint get that chance

that is not what he was sayin. he was sayin he was ahead of Big because he has more albums. and the Lakers suck. Thunder in 6. what?