"Biggie Only Had 2 Albums, I've Got 4" - Jeezy

Options

Comments

• Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    LMFAO...you've gotta be kidding me right? Biggie did put more heart in his songs than f*cking Jeezy. LISTEN TO HIS READY TO DIE.....Don't tell me that he doesn't.....Listen to Suicidal Thoughts and Everyday Struggles. He speaks about street and how in the hell....it isn't "Soul".

2Pac is a MC and he does have talent too, his music, his albums are way ? better than Jeezy. Jeezy doesn't have any in him. No Talent, No Soul, No Skill.....LOL....you're noticing people said he has "ears for beats"...LMAO!

Those and "Sky Is the Limit" are the ONLY Big songs I can really feel. But, BIG only made a couple joints like that on each album.

Jeezy, content wise and not lyrically, got 8 or 10 joints like that on each album. Even mixtapes ? .

BIG was a skilled lyricist and all that, but he can't make ? you could FEEL. Jeezy, Scarface, PAC, etc make music you can really FEEL!

You a ? ? and so are the other ? in here ? eatin BIGGIE like dis
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar I think you're a horrible poster but I have to agree with you here.

This dude probably never even listened to Jeezy. Or when he did he already had his mind made up beforehand.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And I think bussin on Miss Info's face and other Asian ? is the best feelin in the world, but I'll take the co=sign

? dont give Jeezy a chance. They missin out.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    now when you talkin real? c'mon bruh, pac was on some other ? than big. biggie was more superficial than pac subject wise. plus pac was more than an emcee, we all saw that.

EXACTLY! Jeezy is more than an MC too.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    EXACTLY! Jeezy is more than an MC too.

You sure love you some Jeezy, LOL
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And I think bussin on Miss Info's face and other Asian ? is the best feelin in the world, but I'll take the co=sign

? dont give Jeezy a chance. They missin out.

awww that hurt my feelings... because I have a picture of one of the best baseball players in my avatar right???

But don't feel special bruh. Its common knowledge that Jeezy is trill.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If he's trying to say he's not gonna waste time with beef then cool other than that foh
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    If he's trying to say he's not gonna waste time with beef then cool other than that foh

Jeey the realest ? in the game right now.

At the time BIG was out, could you say the same thing about him?
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol jeezy is a ? ? . and lmao at the dude that said "classic mixtapes' foh
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Welcome to the 21st Century dumb ?

Mixtapes, in this era, are JUST as important as albums

Where would 50, Jeezy, Wayne, and Gucci be without mixtapes?
  • Trappin101
    Trappin101 Members Posts: 25
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im a fan of jeezy but come on ? 1 Biggie Album>>>>all of jeezy's ?
  • flushill401
    flushill401 Members Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Anyone who agrees with this dumb ? needs their hip hop passes revoked.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its clear yall ? aint even read what Jeezy said.

? saw the thread title, and just started postin ignorant hateful ? about Jeezy

SMH@ todays hip hop fans
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH @ puttin guns in your avi. white man makes guns so say you're welcome whitey for promoting his industry.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yaw ? still on this damn!
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    SMH @ puttin guns in your avi. white man makes guns so say you're welcome whitey for promoting his industry.

You ole Frank Thomas ass ? , stay on topic or get the ? out

Dont ever disrespect me.

Lil ? like you cant even eat at the same table as the ?
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shut the hell up tryin to look all hard on the internet with your e-guns. you're the only one here that doesn't realize you're a ? joke.
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This South VS Eastcoast ? just got REAL!

SHOUTOUT to Jeezy for speakin the truth.

Dead rappers get overrated too much.

Compare Jeezy CATALOGUE wit BIGS. BIG aint got NO classic mixtapes.

what rapper seriously aspires to have classic mixtapes.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? just have no comprehension all the ? is saying is no need for all the beef and ? b/c you end up dead saying he's ahead of the game means he's still alive and putting out music b/c he could have been after only 2 albums like biggie
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thats sad that hes 4 albums in and people still care more about Big than they ever will about Young Jizzle.

Maybe another 4 albums he might have a hot one. HA!
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? c knew that 17.5 talk was ? too
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH at the misinformation in this thread.

what Jeezy is sayin is that real ? like him and BIG don't last too long.

big might be the GOAT and is still one of the most succesful rappers ever. jeezy has 3 classics albums and is beloved in the streets. both of them have their own legacy at this point.
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I actually agree with you.

Did Big EVER have the streets on lock BEFORE his first album like Jeezy did? NO!

Did Big IMPROVE on his next album like Jeezy? NO!

Instead of wishin BIG was here, be THANKFUL for who IS here and thats ? like JEEZY!

? mad cuz Jeezy gonna be looked at as a bigger legend in the next 15 years to these kids growin up now.

That is area-specific. Jeezy sure as hell didn't have Chicago on lock. Kanye West did because folks was still raving about College Dropout and he followed up with Late Registration in Summer 05. Jeezy may have had the streets on lock in ATL, but you can't make that argument for every city. Furthermore, what has Jeezy done that is legendary? Where is his classic? His albums are the same and nothing different, groundbreaking, or defined an era. Hell, he doesn't even meet the complete album standard by having no skippable tracks. Maybe I would have taken his opinion seriously if his career was built on more than adlibs and "does Nas bust his guns?" ? Jeezy and his over-inflated view of his basic ass career and pandering to basic ass fans.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whats the point of sayin Biggie had only two albums? The ? is dead, what do you expect. Yet and still, Biggie's catalogue >>> Jeezy's
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That is area-specific. Jeezy sure as hell didn't have Chicago on lock. Kanye West did because folks was still raving about College Dropout and he followed up with Late Registration in Summer 05. Jeezy may have had the streets on lock in ATL, but you can't make that argument for every city. Furthermore, what has Jeezy done that is legendary? Where is his classic? His albums are the same and nothing different, groundbreaking, or defined an era. Hell, he doesn't even meet the complete album standard by having no skippable tracks. Maybe I would have taken his opinion seriously if his career was built on more than adlibs and "does Nas bust his guns?" ? Jeezy and his over-inflated view of his basic ass career and pandering to basic ass fans.

? you came in here just to hate keep it real

you prolly never even gave Jeezy a chance