Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    You're doing it again.

black people are less educated than white people

I'm doing what again exactly? You know what, don't worry about, you clearly have nothing of substance to say on this matter anymore so let's let it to go.

heyslick wrote: »
    Just how damn long are you gonna use that generational banner of yours? -- It's also criminal for folks to perpetuate that victimology onto the minds of so many current young black children. - The other day I watched this video of a young black girl sticking/&shaking her BIG ass/? in her little boys face trying to get him TO ? her ass.....WHAT THE ? ?

What are you talking about? Out of all that post all you got was something about a generational banner? Nowhere did I say the only problem was what has happened in the past. It's not, but only an idiot would look at the present in a vacuum. If you think that what has happened in the past has not effect on what's going on in the present, then you're just not very bright. Are there people that are flat out dropping the ball and not taking advantage of the opportunities? Yes, of course. When have I ever said otherwise? You just want me to and everyone else here to say that all of the problems in the Black Community are100% the fault of the people in the Black Community. No one is going to say that because it's not true, no matter how much your delusional mind might want it to be.
    SMH at anyone who really thinks 3 Olives is the best vodka.....

Ehhh whatever, that's the ? I drink now. Drank all the other ? before, but I don't drink to get ? up anymore. You can drink 3 Olives straight like water and be pretty straight afterwards. Anyways, I admitted the ? was soft, but it's still real alcohol. Let's not act like it's Alize or Nuvo or something.
  • fancy black pesos
    fancy black pesos Members Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I have managed to capture the true nature of the "group" that has oppressed others in one video..... See for yourself why youtube banned the original....

http://youtu.be/q7GBWSaKJC8
  • fancy black pesos
    fancy black pesos Members Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    Options
    THATS OBVIOUS IN MANY DIF WAYS ..... JUST TAKE A LOOK AT HISTORY, BIOLOGY OR THIS....

http://youtu.be/q7GBWSaKJC8
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    2011 and people still think race is a skin color?

Humanity lost

basically...that ? is sad
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why are you being so ignorant? do you just look at the bad side of history? or you really just that stupid? here's some info for you...learn about history because the era you et al dwell isn't going to repeat itself.

FYI

In 1936, President Franklin D. Roosevelt said, "This generation has a rendezvous with destiny." When Roosevelt said that he had no idea of how much World War II would make his prophecy ring true. More than fifty years later, Americans are remembering the sacrifices of that generation, which took up arms in defense of the nation. Part of that generation was a neglected minority, Native American Indians, who flocked to the colors in defense of their country. No group that participated in World War II made a greater per capita contribution, and no group was changed more by the war. As part of the commemoration of the fiftieth anniversary of World WarII, it is fitting forthe nation to recall the contributions of its own "first citizens."

http://www.shsu.edu/~his_ncp/NAWWII.html

so we just gonna ignore the fact that whites committed genocide against the Native Americans
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lonious Monk

I never said anything about the effects - I did imply how much longer is that excuse gonna be acceptable....is it gonna be forever?

As long as it applies. That's what I keep trying to get you to see. People in today's generation are still suffering from the issues that plagued their grandparents. I'm not saying they should use that as a reason not to try and better themselves or succeed in life, but you refuse to understand that a lot of black kids are born into holes because of the history of their families. They basically have to climb up out of that, and not everyone is able to.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    Options

the jews got persecuted more recently than black americans
    and they're ? on everyone as a group.

nevermind. misunderstood the post.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    In America jews hold highest IQ scores

nah i had a different answer up there talking about jews basically running the states. i misunderstood your initial posting.

still think that the comparison isnt working. afaik antisemitism never was a big problem in america whereas racial hate towards blacks was a common problem.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I thought the KKK hated jews?

also, many jewish families in the states came after the atrocities of the holocaust
    which no doubt affected them negatively

yeah and many of them found a new home in the us and were glad that they could live there. in the "country which ended the ? regime". the history with blacks is a little different as we all know.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited December 2011
    Options
    making a blanket statement

You've said nothing of value this entire thread.
    The things you did say, were so painfully obvious even you cringed reading it.

White people may have put black people in a bad position
    but what are they doing to get out of it?
    rapping and shaking ass?

real good role modelling

the jews got persecuted more recently than black americans
    and they're ? on everyone as a group.

whats your excuse?

Is this a serious post? I mean you've spent this whole topic talking about how I am so wrong because I made nothing but blanket statements (even though I clearly did no such thing) yet your big response here is to make a blanket statement about blacks not doing anything to rise besides "rapping and shaking ass." Really, you did all this arguing to turn around and do the exact same thing that you accused me of throughout the thread?

And please explain to me how the jews got persecuted more recently than the African Americans. I truly hope you're not talking about the Holocaust. Because if you are, you might want to pull out your history books and remind yourself that the Holocaust was finished and the Jews had been given a country while African Americans were still being treated like second hand citizens. You might also want to remind yourself that there was pretty much every step taken to foster the Jewish community and allow it to prosper, while any remotely prosperous African American community was either being exploited or burned to the ground.

Don't get me wrong. The Jews are a very united group, and it would be great if the African American community was like that. However, let's not forget that in America the Jewish community has been treated in a way that has forced them to unite and grow stronger as a group where has blacks have purposely been divided in an effort to conquer. I'm not blaming America or the white man for all the problems in the black community. There are plenty there that are clearly our own doing. But you guys are killing me by acting like there hasn't been a documented agenda in America to oppress blacks. It's also hilarious that you're somehow acting as if it's all just disappeared.
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited December 2011
    Options
    These little countries really don't understand the power of America - I seriously doubt that another bombing like Nagasaki/Hiroshima will happen again? However when its all said and done and there's NO other option....seriously do these middle east entities really understand what the consequences would be for them if they decide to take America on. America may have descended into that paper tiger,? BUT just keep thinking that way and watch and see what happens. These old peckers have had US over a barrel for way to long and we can't manage to wean ourselves....? IT they wanna live in the dark ages so just annihilate them and get it over with. BTW civilized societies prosper after such events e.g. Japan....UNcivilized societies need a wake-up call.

Proverbs 14:3
    In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.
    foolish azz devils are always talkin chit

Psalm 10:2
    The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
    those devices that u imagined are those 200 mill nukes that are gonna invite all of ur pinkfaced azzes to the bbq of the century

Proverbs 16:18
    Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
    that pride is goin to be gon by the time ? gets thru with u devils... 1st by str8up marshall law, no food, no water, fema camps, diseases unleashed, etc then those nukes so keep scoffin

Jeremiah 49:16
    Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.
    thy terribleness... aka ''they havent learned their lesson from nagasaki'' ''we'll just restart our economy with another war its the best way to jumpstart it anyway'' out of this devils own mouth. but ur going to be bought down in WW3

Obadiah 1:3
    The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
    caucasian= cave dweller= those that dwell in the cliffs of the rock aka u PINKPEOPLE are the devil n think nobody can bring u down

what u fail to realize is that is that in this grand chess board ? has going on iran is the ? n the fake israeli heathens are the people that are going to do some kind of attack... then usa will jump in as usual... but then russia n china are going to lay theyre azzes flat! so u can keep up all your patriot n american pride well never lose well just jumpstart our economy again talk all u want to but the end is already written n ur azzes are not written as the winners of this last fight. so keep ragin devil it gets no better
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    thats actually true. thats why we need black racist people like you. they make us feel good again and take away the last feeling of guilt one may had. so kudos to you doing your best shedding a good light on your black brothas.

How could I be racist, I'm not white-skinned

I would never join hate groups and commit hate-crimes...no hanging nooses or spray-painting Swatikas or burning crosses.

I would never join the KuKluxKlan, Skinheads, ? Brotherhood,, Neo-Nazis or the Tea-Party.

I would never exterminate the Tasmanians or the Native Americans with germ-warfare and superior weaponry.

I would never engage in the ? Wars with the Chinese

I would never wage war in the Crusades against Arabs in the so-called Middle East

I would never drop a nuclear weapon on Japanese civilians during a conflict

I would never support the white-British Raj in India

I would never support Apartheid in South Africa

I would never support Jim Crow in America

I could never Lynch & Castrate Blacks in America

My name is not Adolph ?

My name is not Cecil Rhodes

My name is not King Leoplod

My name is not J Edgar Hoover

My name is not P.W Botha

I would never drop chemical weapons on Ethiopians or cluster-bombs on Palestinians.

I wouldn't feed slave-babies to alligators or put small-pox in the Native Americans blankets, or inflict Black men with Syphillis untreated or slaughter Vietamese children with ? .

I'm not white-skinned or of Europeon descent so Im not a race-hater or an insecure white-blogger lurking websites dedicated to African-American cultural art-forms.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The true nature of the pig-skinned whitish-pink peckawood is obvious....just study history.

It's cool tho' the cracka is only 11% of the worlds population and his birth-rate is ZERO, he is a dying breed of mankind who will die out eventually from miscegenation, skin-cancer, or disease.

His homosexuality, ? and ? impedes his ability to reproduce like us hue-men so he fails to reproduce like normal people thus feeding his insecurity in regards to so-called "race-mixing" which is his greatest fear.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ehhh whatever, that's the ? I drink now. Drank all the other ? before, but I don't drink to get ? up anymore. You can drink 3 Olives straight like water and be pretty straight afterwards. Anyways, I admitted the ? was soft, but it's still real alcohol. Let's not act like it's Alize or Nuvo or something.
    in the spirit of the season, let me note that this post is largely correct
    afaik antisemitism never was a big problem in america-
    uh...
    I thought the KKK hated jews?
    this here, for example
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whites are just evil by nature.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I just mirrored your statements.

You really comparing the holocaust to sitting on the back of the bus?

Purposefully divided?
    more like willingly.

How did you mirror my statements? There was no modifier with your statement as there was with mine. There was no context provided with your statement as with mine. Hell, there was no hint whatsoever that you were doing anything but being hypocritical and posting in the same way you accused me of.

And if you think the only thing that happened to blacks in America last century was having to sit on the back of the bus, then you're pretty ignorant and you should probably stop talking. With all the blacks that were ? , murdered, and lynched before, during, and after the civil rights movement, no one who knows anything about what happened in that era would say anything as stupid as you just did.

And you're absolutely right. It was blacks who set up the dichotomy between those that worked in the house and those that worked in the fields on the plantations. It was blacks that gave preferential treatment based on skin tone. It was blacks who ? other blacks making a bunch of mixed descendants and then treating them as being better than the others. You're right we sure willingly did all that to ourselves.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Glad you've opened your eyes to the truth

So now you've just fully accepted the role of troll huh. That's good, all that straddling the line was pointless anyway.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Whites are just evil by nature.

i'm white and so i'm evil? it's just that simple huh. by nature? man ? , you don't know jack ? about me. my 3 year old son is evil by nature too? you sound like such an idiot, an embarrassment for real. if i was black the ignorance on display by people like you would really ? me off. something along the lines with how i feel when i see neo-? skinheads. matter of fact you're no better than them skinheads real talk.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »
    i'm white and so i'm evil? it's just that simple huh. by nature? man ? , you don't know jack ? about me. my 3 year old son is evil by nature too? you sound like such an idiot, an embarrassment for real. if i was black the ignorance on display by people like you would really ? me off. something along the lines with how i feel when i see neo-? skinheads. matter of fact you're no better than them skinheads real talk.

lol. forget it bro h-rap is not here to discuss. hes here to push his agenda of black supremacy trying to provoke whites with racist statements until they say something dumb back.

h-rap is by far the most openly racist person i've ever talked to in real life AND online. and he's black. thats all we gotta now.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »

nah u ignorant craccerveli its reversed racism
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    nah u ignorant craccerveli its reversed racism

aww reverse racism, that makes being hateful and ignorant ok then. duh. my 3 year old son, the innocent child that he is.. is actually evil by nature. makes a lot of sense
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah I see what you and yours can produce - can you say flash mobs.
    Flash mobs is white folks ? , ? ain't ? wit that lame ass ? .
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    january wrote: »
    That must have been the breakfast of champions cause they came out the cave and conquered the world.
    Yes, their savagery, barbarism and blood-? helped them subdue masses of people around the globe but winning a battle does not mean winning a war.

The harsh conditions of the caves and hills of Northern Europe turned the white-skinned man into a callous brute with little regard for culture or spirituality, he likes his meat ? and he likes his sexual relations to be same-sex preferably a child. He enjoys the hunt and his cruelty knows no bounds. He lacks compassion and empathy.

He has a calcified Pineal gland and very little melanin which makes him stiff, rigid, and rhythmless, his sexual-? is atrophied which makes him even more aggresive because he has no pleasure-release. An infertile people acclimated for a cold and harsh climate.

^^^^^This Video explains everything in this thread, please watch it.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Its in their nature.

If a snake bites you then you shouldnt act surprised.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    saying whites are natural born racists is about equally dumb (and racist) as a white boy saying blacks are natural born slaves. *shrugs*