Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Self-Ether!

Since Asians, are Caucasoids. that's a fact, and not opinion.

At some point, you'll stop lying on me.

I love Whitefolks as equally as I love, all Races.

I post scholarship here, for months, from great Caucasian scholars and Advocates who help Blacks fight racism
    so how do I hate Whites? I've lived with Caucasians, had kids with Caucasian/Black/Hispanic/Chaldean women, so.....explain how I hate Caucasoids, again??

...or is it, that you know damn well
    I only hate you White-racists!???

Damn..how many baby mamas you got?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Pretty sure some posts got hard deleted in here.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    name names

Well, look at the list of mods and admins.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think you quoted my post that had this image in it:

[IMG]http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_mug_shot_gang_? _nt_110706_wg.jpg[/IMG]
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    Options
    U_MAD_obama.jpg..........

you are right about that. im as mad as black folks get when racism hits them. devils have feelings too :(
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Fourteen adult blacks and five juveniles. You see the diseased mind of the black at work here. The adults indoctrinate the teenagers into their cult of gang ? . They enjoy the presence of other naked men while they abuse children. Perhaps it is some dark witchcraft ritual from Africa. In any case, this one instance shows you the true nature of black people.

quoted for emphasis.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So if this is the "true nature of white people", what's the "true nature of black people"?
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    forgiving
    loyal
    patriotic
    compassionate
    sacrificial

lmao! Yeah right
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited December 2011
    Options
    http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/tonawanda/article665195.ece
    Basketball players suspended for N-word

but u niggalites want to find 1 million ways to love accept n turn the other cheek for these devils! its gonna be a day u gonna have 2 get off your azzes n handle these pinkpeople n quit bein a step n fetchin shoe shinin boot lickin ? ... i give this girl more credit than all u coonin azz ? n nothin azz spics on here that stay spammin n talkin chit. get turnt up ?
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I thought the KKK hated jews?

also, many jewish families in the states came after the atrocities of the holocaust
    which no doubt affected them negatively

Not true...

Jewish mythology claims a long history of moral superiority over others, and innocence. The original Ku Klux ? (1865-1876), however, was not hostile to Jews and even had Jewish members, including Simon Baruch, the father of the Quarter-Master General of the Confederate Army. (The father of Bernard Baruch, the Chairman of the War Industries Board under President Woodrow Wilson in World War I, was a member of the Ku Klux ? ). [COIT, M., 1957, p. 12-13] The Secretary of State of the Confederacy (initially its Secretary of War) was also of Jewish birth, Judah P. Benjamin. [RUBINSTEIN, p. 20]

After the war Benjamin fled to England. David de Leon was the first Surgeon General of the Confederacy. [GOLDBERG, M. H., 1976, p. 172] Other prominent Confederate Jews included Edwin Moise, Speaker of the Louisiana House; Raphael Moses who "was influential in leading Georgia out of the Union;" Henry Hyans, the Lieutenant Governor of Louisiana leading up to the Civil War; and Edwin de Leon, "whom Benjamin sent to Paris to handle public relations and propaganda for the South." "The prominent role of Jews in the Confederacy," notes Nathaniel Weyl, "is generally either ignored or condensed into shamefaced footnotes by those historians of American Jewry whose opinions conform to the liberal-leftist stereotype." [WEYL, N., 1968, p. 54]
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bah... yet another one of these threads.

I judge people on a one to one basis.

You cool with me, I'm cool with you.

People in power always do shady stuff to people with less power...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Forgiving
    Loyal
    Patriotic
    Compassionate
    Sacrificial

Our true nature is righteous.

2012', you must understand that the strongest and most intense hatred that has ever existed is the hatred that whites have for so-called Black people.

The greatest, most heinous examples of cruelty, barbarism, oppression, and exploitation on a grand scale have been committed against their king against our kind.

Whites have gone to extreme measures to prove to us that they are our mortal enemy on this planet and the only way to solve this problem is with their complete annihilation or extermination.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    White people are alien genetic experiments gone awry and left here to fend for themselves when the Reptilians took leave of this planet. This is why all people of color have many similar traits and whites don't.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Pretty sure some posts got hard deleted in here.
    more likely they got moved to other threads, although this is only a theory
  • king bloo
    edited December 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    YEAH! you black people really got it going on - can you say Detroit,or any major city in America run by black politicians that aren't hell holes and falling apart.....seriously are there any black run countries that aren't in some kind of turmoil....are not fighting one another constantly. This damn tribal mentality will destroy everything in short order

? ... the ? was a joke. That was several theories all rolled into one post as a joke.

While we're talking about it, every major war on this planet was started by you white people. The only two nuclear weapons ever used in war were dropped by whites at the command by whites, against people of color. Vietnam and Korea were whites killing people of color. WWII saw whites invade parts of Northern Africa. And of course there's the white pride and joy Adolph ? ...

Do we really need to keep going?
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Forgiving
    Loyal
    Patriotic
    Compassionate
    Sacrificial

Forgiving? No way. Grudges are your thing. Slavery? Held high, no forgiveness. Anything to do against blacks, which most is delusional, you never forgive.

Patriotic? lol

Compassionate? Yeah right, not even gonna touch on this.

Sacrificial? You're the most selfish race ever.

All blacks have ^^ true black nature. You're evil, hateful, liars, theives, murderers, abusers etc

Now if you're thinking wtf? Not all blacks are like that! You're right. This is the way this thread was mean for whites, to say ALL are racist was reaching and a joke. To say some are, that's a right assessment.

Everything I listed, plus what others have is the true nature of mankind.

So stop it. No one race is all negative or positive, we all are true to the nature mankind, it may not be right all of the time but it's right in it's own way, it is normal.
  • king bloo
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Are you serious? since when did the Japanese people fall into this category: 'people of color' start living in modern times, history ain't gonna repeat itself. Back in the day when America had some courage to defend itself, those who wake-up the sleeping Tiger learned some valuable lessons. Just look at Japan now - open up your eyes and see the world now and stop wallowing in the past.

? , in whitey's eyes, if you ain't white you're "colored". Japanese Americans were herded up and sent to concentration camps here in America during WWII by order of the president. Japanese, Chinese, and anyone from any other part of SE Asia were ? over in this country like anyone else of color because they're viewed as "less than" by whitey.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited December 2011
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Not true...

The modern KKK hates Jews, obviously.
  • king bloo
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You ungrateful sorry little American...learn some damn history and stop being so damn ignorant about at it at the same time. Now go and look up Intermittent/ concentration in the dictionary,they aren't synonymous.....I don't see any common parallels in the words. Btw you sorry little white boy,Y can't you be who you are instead of trying to be someone you'll NEVER BE.

How ? stupid are you? "Internment camp" is just a politically correct way of saying "Concentration camp", just as "Advanced Interrogation Techniques" is a PC way of saying "Torture". You say "Internment" as a way to get the predominately white American public to go along with it. Why would our government actually call them concentration camps??? Don't you realize it was the same ? ?

And, for ? sake, Hawaii wasn't even a state back then it was a territory where we parked a Navy yard. We overthrew the Queen's government and TOOK Hawaii! On top of that WE PROVOKED JAPAN INTENTIONALLY!!! Check any European history book, the US entered the war so late it was pretty much over with the Russians having largely beaten the ? 's into submission. We needed a pretext for entering the war, and Roosevelt pushed a plan into action to ? off the Japanese to the point where so they felt no recourse but to attack us SINCE WE WERE ATTACKING THEM (look up the Flying Tigers operations). Before Japan attacked PH, we had already engaged and ? up the Japanese months before they attacked Pearl Harbor. We also KNEW it was gonna happen! We had already broken their encryption keys and knew the base at PH was gettin' hit, but we didn't even let so much as the generals there know about it so it looked like a surprise attack. Roosevelt knew all of this, but because we needed a REASON to go to war, this is what he gave the American people. Theodore Roosevelt and his Joint Chiefs allowed Americans to die in order to get the public behind a declaration of war. Even with all of this, we only declared war on Japan, not Germany. However, because we declared war on Japan, Germany had no real choice but to declare war on us because Japan was an Axis nation alongside Germany, Italy, and the rest of Axis. Days after we declared war, Germany declared it on us.

Oh yeah... For the record and for the umteenth time, I'm not white, ? .
  • janklow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    Check any European history book, the US entered the war so late it was pretty much over with the Russians having largely beaten the ? 's into submission.
    before you continue this rant, you should probably check out those history books for your own benefit. but here's a quick hint: the USSR had not "largely beaten the Nazis into submission" by the time the US entered the war. keep in mind that they had only been fighting Germany for less than six months. the BEST thing you can say for the Soviet war effort at this point is that the Battle of Moscow helped slow the German advance.
    Before Japan attacked PH, we had already engaged and ? up the Japanese months before they attacked Pearl Harbor.
    no, we had not. you should probably re-read the thing about the Flying Tigers again, as i am pretty sure it's going to mention that they did not see action against Japan until about two weeks AFTER Pearl Harbor.
    We also KNEW it was gonna happen! We had already broken their encryption keys and knew the base at PH was gettin' hit, but we didn't even let so much as the generals there know about it so it looked like a surprise attack.
    this theory that we had precise knowledge of the attack is simply not born out by actual evidence. and ultimately, here's the rub: if we had known about it, we could have better prepared Pearl Harbor for the attack that came, as even an unsuccessful but large attack on the island would have been ample justification to declare war on Japan.
    Theodore Roosevelt and his Joint Chiefs allowed Americans to die in order to get the public behind a declaration of war.
    THEODORE Roosevelt? before you start bashing how the US handled WWII, you might want to figure out who was actually president at the time.

the other fun thing, since you're pushing the RACISM RACISM RACISM angle is that FDR and a lot of his staff wanted war with Japan because they had great affinity for a nation that Japan had been ? and pillaging: China.
  • king bloo
    edited December 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    before you continue this rant, you should probably check out those history books for your own benefit. but here's a quick hint: the USSR had not "largely beaten the Nazis into submission" by the time the US entered the war. keep in mind that they had only been fighting Germany for less than six months. the BEST thing you can say for the Soviet war effort at this point is that the Battle of Moscow helped slow the German advance.

no, we had not. you should probably re-read the thing about the Flying Tigers again, as i am pretty sure it's going to mention that they did not see action against Japan until about two weeks AFTER Pearl Harbor.

Moscow was the tipping point. ? knew he had to beat Russia before winter and failed to do it in time. Russia held strong in Moscow and when winter hit, the Russians were well prepared for it. After that, it was all downhill. From what I remember, many WW2 historians pretty much point to Dec 6th as the point where Germany really lost the war. Dec7th was just the icing on the cake with the US getting involved officially.

The flying tigers were responsible for hits against Japanese in China prior to the attack on PH and we were going out of our way to otherwise ? off the Japanese. The American Volunteer Group, as they were called, were typically experienced US fighter pilots that were discharged and allowed to "volunteer" to help China unofficially because we were not in the war yet. Once the US entered the war, they re-enlisted in our military and gave birth to the Flying Tigers. Their planes were decorated almost identically in both the Chinese and American versions of their squadron. The documentation supporting all of this was declassified in the 90s.
    this theory that we had precise knowledge of the attack is simply not born out by actual evidence. and ultimately, here's the rub: if we had known about it, we could have better prepared Pearl Harbor for the attack that came, as even an unsuccessful but large attack on the island would have been ample justification to declare war on Japan.

You're assuming that we didn't want to go to war. See below...
    THEODORE Roosevelt? before you start bashing how the US handled WWII, you might want to figure out who was actually president at the time.

My bad, I'm old, cut an aging ? some slack. You're right, Franklin Roosevelt was President.
    the other fun thing, since you're pushing the RACISM RACISM RACISM angle is that FDR and a lot of his staff wanted war with Japan because they had great affinity for a nation that Japan had been ? and pillaging: China.

Again, the American public had pretty much had enough of war after having lost men in WWI. We were supporting our allies with weapons and some maritime cover via our warships, but we had no taste for real war anymore. It's true we were friendly with China and they were suffering at the hands of the Japanese, but without having been attacked directly the American public had no want for war. Thus, the plan to ? off the Japanese while helping out our Chinese friends was drafted and initiated. The Flying Tigers WERE actively engaging Japanese targets prior to Dec 7th, and it's documented (as I said earlier, it's been declassified) but rarely ever discussed though there is a documentary or two out there that speaks on it. The Flying Tigers had downed at least 100 Japanese planes months before PH.
  • janklow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Moscow was the tipping point. ? knew he had to beat Russia before winter and failed to do it in time.
    this is not a correct theory about ? , because you have to remember that his philosophy was that Germany could not fail to crush the USSR as the USSR was filled with less-than-human Slavs. does anyone who knows anything about fighting seriously in Russia know how serious the Russian winter is? sure, but ? was a ? idiot on that score.
    After that, it was all downhill. From what I remember, many WW2 historians pretty much point to Dec 6th as the point where Germany really lost the war. Dec7th was just the icing on the cake with the US getting involved officially.

a few points:
    01. name some of these "many WW2 historians," as i have never heard this theory
    02. "the point where Germany really lost the war" is a vague concept, because some people cite ideas like "well, when the USSR and the US got involved, there was no way Germany could ultimately win." but if you want to talk "after that, it was all downhill," then we should really be talking Stalingrad, which would place "all downhill from here" point around February 1943. this is, to say the least, not prior to the US entrance into WWII.
    03. one thing you should also remember is that the US started supplying the USSR via Lend-Lease prior to our official entrance into the war, and Britain sooner than that. so to touch on the RACISM RACISM RACISM part again, the US was essentially provoking Germany as much as they were Japan... and this also plays into the USSR's ability to fight Germany.
    The flying tigers were responsible for hits against Japanese in China prior to the attack on PH and we were going out of our way to otherwise ? off the Japanese. The American Volunteer Group, as they were called, were typically experienced US fighter pilots that were discharged and allowed to "volunteer" to help China unofficially because we were not in the war yet. Once the US entered the war, they re-enlisted in our military and gave birth to the Flying Tigers. Their planes were decorated almost identically in both the Chinese and American versions of their squadron. The documentation supporting all of this was declassified in the 90s.
    i am familiar with the Flying Tigers, but all the biography is irrelevant to what we're talking about: did they attack Japanese targets prior to December 7th? no. they were selected and trained in the summer of 1941, they had largely arrived in Asia by November 1941, and they first struck Japanese targets on December 20th, 1941. ALL of this is after Pearl Harbor.
    You're assuming that we didn't want to go to war. See below...
    i'm not assuming this at all; in fact, i explicitly stated in my prior post that FDR DID want to go to war. not wanting to go to war has NOTHING to do with planning for an attack, if you know one is coming, to minimize loss and maximize your response. if Japan had attacked Pearl Harbor in the manner they did and been decimated, it would still have been justification.
    My bad, I'm old, cut an aging ? some slack. You're right, Franklin Roosevelt was President.
    let me be honest: i point this out largely because you told people to read some books.
    Again, the American public had pretty much had enough of war after having lost men in WWI. We were supporting our allies with weapons and some maritime cover via our warships, but we had no taste for real war anymore. It's true we were friendly with China and they were suffering at the hands of the Japanese, but without having been attacked directly the American public had no want for war. Thus, the plan to ? off the Japanese while helping out our Chinese friends was drafted and initiated.
    another brief list:

01. no dispute that post-WWI Americans were not clamoring for war, but this doesn't mean that ANY attack on Pearl Harbor would not have roused our desire to attack (and we should also note that the Japanese did a lot more than attack Pearl Harbor). my point here is that Pearl Harbor's defenses were set up at the time of the attack for sabotage more than anything else; changing something like that, if we'd known clearly what the attack was going to have been, would have saved lives and material while STILL allowing us to say "Japan attacked us" and call for war. and as a tie in to that, you have to remember that at the time of Pearl Harbor, military theory rated battleships as much more important than carriers, so to let Japan do such damage for the purposes of starting a war you want to WIN later still doesn't make sense.

02. i'm going a little beyond "friendly with China" to say that FDR & Friends were very enraged over what Japan was doing there.
    The Flying Tigers WERE actively engaging Japanese targets prior to Dec 7th, and it's documented (as I said earlier, it's been declassified) but rarely ever discussed though there is a documentary or two out there that speaks on it. The Flying Tigers had downed at least 100 Japanese planes months before PH.
    then please support this with SOME kind of citation, because everything i see says otherwise. i will obviously acknowledge it if you can prove it. now you COULD claim that allowing this unit to be constructed prior to Pearl Harbor was meant to provoke them... but this might also force you to admit the foreknowledge of Pearl Harbor was not what you have implied it to be.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I vote to email the president to out these racists and their behavior to him once and for all.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Still salty about the thread closure? My post needed to be "approved", so I'll say it again..

You came into my thread and obviously read what Janklow had to say about my post. You knew that "warning rule", which applied to everyone who read it for future threads. You tried to play a game, take my words and see if Janklow would warn you. There was no need because you obviously already read that. Also, you and Jay were able to post after Janklow which shows that Janklow didn't "immediately lock your thread". You had time to edit your post.

You failed. But as for your email, do what you want. You are an American, you can do as you please. Whatever makes you feel better after catching feelings, do it.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol lol you gotta win the award for best alias