Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    I guess you live in another world? the only flash mobs I've ever seen are the ones at convenience stores - a few flash mobs at state fairs where bands of blacks were beating-up on white people like animals...everyone of them were black.
    I'm talkin bout them ? ass flash mobs where white folks gather at a location and act like attention ? disruptin ? wit dances and chants to promote some lame message they got.
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    we're here for you KAT ...stay strong sista..we will never forsake u....we love you

no youtube link..its on IREPORT..

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-712941?hpt=hp_c3

[video]http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-712941?hpt=hp_c3[/video]
    CNN PRODUCER NOTE jannalynnim shares her thoughts on the struggles she has faced from being in an interracial relationship. 'I made this video in hopes of showing people that their attitudes toward my boyfriend and I are not right,' she said. 'Racism is not dead, as many people believe. It still exists in our lives everyday and it's time that more people take a stand.' You can read more about their story on CNN.com's In America blog.
    - jmsaba, CNN iReport producer

After encountering a lot of hate while pursuing an interracial relationship, I have decided to take a stand. Where I am from (Eastern Kentucky), interracial relationships are looked down upon. I often wonder why so many religious people back home can have so much hate. This is my video. This is my story.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why is this a story on CNN?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why is this a story on CNN?
    iReports aren't real news.

But yeh, ? anyone who makes these corny silent flashcard videos.
  • Stack Money
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Regardless of how lame they be - I told you what these flash mobs were about and of course those within this site don't wanna see or even acknowledge it.....Y did you and others constantly avoid the truth? oh yeah I forgot ONLY white people can harm others...the black man is the perfect human being - he's been so oppressed for so long he just don't know how to be civil. let alone act right.

Here are two more videos along with many others - I won't post

Of course you and others like H-Rap 2012 will condone these.

When blacks do "flash mobs" they do them right, none of that corny dancin ? .

2janq0x.gif

krs.gif @ one of the comments "This is what whites use to do to black in the old days. They should of killed that ? . This video is going into my favorites"
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    iReports aren't real news.

But yeh, ? anyone who makes these corny silent flashcard videos.

C/S...........
    I laughed when the flashcard "I'm Hurting" came up! hahaha
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This is a dumb post. I've heard a black ? tell a white women to go back to irland nobody wants you hear. Goes both ways.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whites are inherently evil and should be attacked by black youth.

The filthy pig-skinned reptilian whites are a dying breed of man-kind and we should do everything within our power to destroy than and speed up their extinction.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    we're here for you KAT ...stay strong sista..we will never forsake u....we love you
    no youtube link..its on IREPORT..
    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-712941?hpt=hp_c3
    [video]http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-712941?hpt=hp_c3[/video]
    here comes the "add some content to the OP in the future" notice again
  • PPLSIntiative
    PPLSIntiative Members Posts: 222
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I've spoke nothing but truth

Jewish (mean IQ = 113), East Asian (106), White (100), Hispanic (90), South Asian (87), African American (85), and sub-Saharan African (70). (Rushton and Jensen, 2010)

http://web.ebscohost.com/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?sid=d1513381-d5e8-4ec5-b6d4-19fe13066638%40sessionmgr114&vid=1&hid=106

People don't marry asians because they want math whizzes, most other non asians marry/date asians because of whole exotic appeal. Speaking of this IQ avg. WTF! 85 is just above a functioning mental case. I doubt these findings to be unbiased and done with any type of controls with this test.
  • PPLSIntiative
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's almost 30 pages, but it goes on to state that hormone levels in blacks are higher, and genitalia is larger. Skeletal development occurs sooner. Blacks score higher in all aspects of personality, except in cautiousness, in which asians scored higher (really wanna know how they tested that one).

Intercourse frequencies are also more common amongst blacks.

Again, I still doubt it. Example: The IC forum can be used as a randomized example. I'm pose that if you were to measure the IQ of posters here it would be above 85. i would like to know how the testers acquired the subjects to take the test. How large is the sample size?

For instance did the study compare the avg IQ's of whites, asians, (fake) jews, african americans, and continental africans who are college graduates

Compare those who only graduated high school

Compare those at similar income brackets

Then you cn do intra-racial comparisons Blacks who live in middle class, upper class, and lower class neighborhoods

whites who live in middle class neighborhoods as opposed to trailer parks

second and third generation asian americans v fobs

then compare state vs state iq samples then draw correlations to quality of state education

If it's 30 pages, then they should have a lot of this information. However I believe this is just another re visitation of the racism that is deeply in grained within the field of psychology, anthropology, and biology (medicine).
  • PPLSIntiative
    edited December 2011
    Options
    we should do an IC-wide IQ study

as for the subjects, they administered the tests to high school students of various grades

where because as you know high schools differ locale from locale
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    people marry Asians because they are more subservient
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    didn't read thread, but it seems like Young Ice has personal issues about race......
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    People marry Asians because they're into 9:15 ? .
  • p-tavern
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Obviously the Chinese didn't get the memo about not having a lot of intercourse.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Whites are inherently evil and should be attacked by black youth.

The filthy pig-skinned reptilian whites are a dying breed of man-kind and we should do everything within our power to destroy than and speed up their extinction.

your ? ? mother should just have swallowed you like she did with all the other ? she received from these white gentlemen she had to serve back in the day. your a disgrace to humanity, people should hang you on a tree and cut your ? off.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh and before you answer: i know my post got you mad as ? like throwing keyboards around n ? . but kudos to your ? momma again!
  • p-tavern
    edited December 2011
    Options
    smh, and just like that EuropeanAndWhite shows his true nature
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited December 2011
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    smh, and just like that EuropeanAndWhite shows his true nature

well if thts the case then the same goes for h-rap. he shows the true nature of black people. lazy as ? only wasting his time on online boards, blaming others for the failures of his race, being racist towards white people, sheds a bad light on his own race, hell he even is a ? according to his own definition. oh and did i forget? his mom is a worthless ? .
  • Stack Money
    edited December 2011
    Options
    your ? ? mother should just have swallowed you like she did with all the other ? she received from these white gentlemen she had to serve back in the day. your a disgrace to humanity, people should hang you on a tree and cut your ? off.
    U_MAD_obama.jpg..........
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    H-rap lives for the day he can boast about how superior the black man is & how inferior others are - I just wish that superiority weren't so damn destructive as well.....e.g. Detroit, East Oakland,Hunter Point, East Palo Alto...the list goes on and on and on and on.

They captured the savage white beast who ? and murdered our 7 year old Hispanic sister yesterday.

They also re-arrested the white ? Sandusky who preyed on Black inner-city youth.

The most dangerous place for a child in the white-community is a Church...that says alot about these people.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whites ? individually. Blacks do it in gangs.

[IMG]http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_mug_shot_gang_? _nt_110706_wg.jpg[/IMG]

http://abcnews.go.com/US/14-men-accused-texas-gang-? -11-year/story?id=14009979

Fourteen adult blacks and five juveniles. You see the diseased mind of the black at work here. The adults indoctrinate the teenagers into their cult of gang ? . They enjoy the presence of other naked men while they abuse children. Perhaps it is some dark witchcraft ritual from Africa. In any case, this one instance shows you the true nature of black people.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? dyin, ? cryin
    ? jiving, crackas smilin'
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Is she mute or what?

I've never dealt with that harsh of a backlash from loved ones, but most everybody wants the approval and support from their family so I can see why she'd be hurting.