Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    no it just illustrates the incapability of the black race to advance themselves monetarily, technologically, philosophically, intellectually and logically.

[If you hate the white man so much why don't you stop enjoying all the benefits he gives you, like the computer and internet and forums and hamburgers and french fries, and french toast?
    You can go live in Africa in a mud hut and wipe your ass with leaves, like your kind likes to do, because indoor plumbing and toilet paper are white inventions.

We pretty much had a hand in these so try again
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol lol your mom gotta win the award for best ckock-tonsillitis

Probably would.

She would probably win an award for best ? head too..
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ...Don't recall reading that in the OP...
    That doesn't affect my vote.

So it's cool.
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Skinny: no one gives a ?
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why is this ? polisher still allowed to post?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    okay, so this thread is either about racism, which means it's in the wrong forum, or about bashing janklow, which means it's in the wrong forum. and i KNOW we've covered this before.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    no it just illustrates the incapability of the black race to advance themselves monetarily, technologically, philosophically, intellectually and logically.

If you hate the white man so much why don't you stop enjoying all the benefits he gives you, like the computer and internet and forums and hamburgers and french fries, and french toast?
    You can go live in Africa in a mud hut and wipe your ass with leaves, like your kind likes to do, because indoor plumbing and toilet paper are white inventions.

LOL a Black man invented wi-fi internet bro. Blacks have invented many things and had many libraries in Africa that were visited by people all over the world. And every race has African DNA so your post is off
  • j.dini
    j.dini Members Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    Options
    white people da goat
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I fell out my chair when ol' boul said Teddy Roosevelt was President. Get 'em Janklow.

*Roger Mayweather voice*

"MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ? ABOUT HISTORY!"
    king bloo wrote: »
    You say "Internment" as a way to get the predominately white American public to go along with it. Why would our government actually call them concentration camps??? Don't you realize it was the same ? ?

For the record, the term "Concentration Camp" was a euphemism invented by the British in Africa because it sounds more innocuous than "Prison Camp for people who didn't do anything". It wasn't until the Nazis got exposed for calling their death factories "Concentration Camps" that the phrase REALLY got its Evil Swag. Euphemism treadmill, like how "? " was invented to be a gentler replacement for the word "? ".

So when President Bachmann orders that all Black "Muslims" be rounded up, they'll probably shove us into "Freedom Camps".
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Some talk trash about 2012 here but don't front he has many good posts this thread.Young Ice is slowly turning into another Heyslick smh. He had potential too.
  • janklow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I fell out my chair when ol' boul said Teddy Roosevelt was President. Get 'em Janklow.
    *Roger Mayweather voice*
    "MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ? ABOUT HISTORY!"
    in fairness, i think that was just a goofy mistake
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    So when President Bachmann orders that all Black "Muslims" be rounded up, they'll probably shove us into "Freedom Camps".
    there will also be an image of a crying eagle over the name on all the signs

9/11 NEVER FORGET
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ok this thread has outlived it's usefulness we should close it now. We all get the point. Young Ice is trolling and people are just repeating themselves.
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited December 2011
    Options
    this is dedicated to all of them PINKBOYS thats out there n keep talkin chit about blacks. sayin we should go back to out own country we should get out if we dont like it etc... this is what ur own country is about 2 do to u devils n when u locked in that room where the wind dont blow n moon dont glow i dont want to hear chit n wanna be the fly on the wall that sees your azzes scream cry moan ? whine beg etc u devils are gonna get ur payback 4 what u did whether u believe it or not... trust me!

Think that President Obama will stand by his word and veto the legislation that will allow the government to detain American citizens without charge or trial? Think again.
    The Obama administration has insisted that the president will veto the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, a bill that passed through the Senate last week. Under the legislation, the United States of America is deemed a battlefield and Americans suspected of committing a terrorism offense can be held without trial and tortured indefinitely. Despite the grave consequences for citizens and the direct[..]ault on the US Constitution, the act managed to make it through both halves of Congress but President Obama says he won’t let it become a law.
    According to Senator Carl Levin, however, Americans should be a bit more concerned about what the president’s actual intentions are. Levin, who sits on the Armed Services Committee as chairman, has revealed to Congress that the Obama administration influenced the wording of the act and shot down text that would have saved American citizens from the indefinite imprisonment and suspension of habeas corpus.
    (Click image above for video of Senator Levin's speech)
    Senator Levin told Congress recently that under the original wording of the National Defense Authorization Act, American citizens were excluded from the provision that allowed for detention. Once Obama’s officials saw the text though, says Levin, “the administration asked us to remove the language which says that US citizens and lawful residents would not be subject to this section.”
    Specifically, the section that Obama asked to be reworded was Section 1031 of the NDAA FY2012, which says that "any person who has committed a belligerent act" could be held indefinitely.
    “It was the administration that asked us to remove the very language which we had in the bill which passed the committee…we removed it at the request of the administration,” said Levin. “It was the administration which asked us to remove the very language the absence of which is now objected to.”
    John Wood of Change.org writes that President Obama proposed a veto of Section 1032 of the NDAA, which does not pertain to the detention of American citizens. Rather, that section deals with the use of the US military in taking custody of suspected criminals. Section 1031, which actually deals with the indefinite imprisonment of Americans, remains not only unopposed by the Obama administration, but the president has made sure that the law specifically includes Americans, urging Congress to redraft the legislation with increasingly confusing wording that makes the legalization detrimental to America.
    President Obama could sign off on the legislation as early as this December 13 if he chooses not to exercise his veto power. The bill, which includes budgetary provisions for the US military, comes at a price-tag several billion dollars cheaper than the president had asked for of Congress.
  • janklow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Naw bytchNIGG. once again, a co-racist of your's hacked my acct/threw that avi up there...
    let's quickly look at some other things 2012 had to say about this:
    Find That I go down in history, as the member who causes racists to catch the most feelings here.........lol.......mufu racist azz janklow, of course lol and other soft bytches going in my acct changing my avi changing my sig then thatFOULazzJay moving my posts from one thread to another
    to deceive readers into thinking he's handling a grievance lol now y'all see why I say ... Do you need me to fwd jay's Notifications on banning the mufu who did the same thing to my acct last week?

what's interesting here is that he claims i (among others) did this ... and that jay won't do anything for him ... but THEN claims whoever did it got banned by jay. now THAT is a classy contradiction.
    Ok this thread has outlived it's usefulness we should close it now. We all get the point. Young Ice is trolling and people are just repeating themselves.
    ...so let it be done
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So the signs of the times continue to pile up like cow manure, but yet people still won't believe Bible prophecy?
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So the signs of the times continue to pile up like cow manure, but yet people still won't believe Bible prophecy?

Why'd you edit your post? I had a funny response to that. :(
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Why'd you edit your post? I had a funny response to that. :(

The IC police frown upon my posts, so I had to keep it discreet.
  • TwistedOrder
    TwistedOrder Members Posts: 7
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The IC police frown upon my posts, so I had to keep it discreet.

IC Gestapo up in this ? .
  • HazeNAlize
    HazeNAlize Banned Users Posts: 501
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    u have no official stats, u ? hindu monkey...

What's with the racism? it's not cool to disrespect peoples religion just cos you don't believe in that faith

You quick to complain about how hard ya life is quick to moan about how society is racist to you but you onnline disrespecting peoples religion flipping out for no reason fam
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    let's quickly look at some other things 2012 had to say about this:

what's interesting here is that he claims i (among others) did this ... and that jay won't do anything for him ... but THEN claims whoever did it got banned by jay. now THAT is a classy contradiction.

...so let it be done
    smugrussell.gif@ your ? catchin feelins and closin my thread.camron-u-mad.gif
  • young-king
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL u ? are losin ur damned minds in these last days aint u?!?!?

all i got 2 say to u devils n demons is NDAA ? is NOT does NOT n NEVER wanted u as a part of HIS flock! HE used u dumbies n made ur own mouths seal ur own deaths! HE made u wait ALLLLL the way until right around the time NDAA got signed n approved to make u really start buckin up n going against HIS SON. u ? are NOT spiritual n are carnal as f@ck bcuz u cant even see that... but u have the nerve 2 bring up all these random azz books n bs u think u know sumthin. u dont know chit! but just know ur going into them fema camps just know they have some adventures lined up for u dumb azz 2/3 azz NIGGALITES n just know its aplace where the wind dont blow n moon dont glow
  • young-king
    edited December 2011
    Options
    any NIGGALITE that dont acknowledge HIS SON then ur going to see that wrath up close n personal. u ? are not spiritual at all! how do u think WE got out of egypt the 1st time... HE used Moses. so wtf makes u think HES not going to use someone important like HIS SON to get US out of here the last time??!?! u think HES just gonna have billions of US just runnin around like chickens with our heads cut off??? NO HES gonna have 144,000 n 1/3 of US in 1 flock then HIS SON will beam US out right b4 them nukes hit. u ? are stupid as ? . i cant wait til them PINKPEOPLE get turnt up on u devils bcuz i really wanna see n hear who u demons are gonna call on if u dont wanna call HIS SON
  • young-king
    edited December 2011
    Options
    what u gon do when u go in that fema camp ? ???? when them nukes n fema troops get let loose what u gon do ? ???? NDAA aint a game like NCAA!!!!!! trust me devil! uve already denied HIS SON just like the pharisees did so... in kshine voice "THIS ? DEAD"

Matthew 12:31
    Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
    aint nothin left 4 u ? just get ready 2 get what u get

Matthew 10:32-33
    32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
    when WE gettin beamed up HIS SON is gonna deny you a beam u damn devil... u gonna feel them got damn nukes ?
  • young-king
    edited December 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    this ? do exactly wat waterproof do and dodge scriptures LOL.

waterproof is takin 5 days jus to show me a scrtiptures that prohcise jesus as being the messiah, but he still cant do it...maybe u can help him.

wats funnier is how talk about moses bringing israsel out of egypt...yet moses was NEVER WORSHIPPED AS A ? OR AS A SAVIOUR...he was just a man.

u idol worshipping fool, your elders got scliced the ? up by ISUPK btw.

this ? is dead!!!! http://www.isupknonprofit.org/mission.html off their own website...
    ISUPK is a 501 (c)3 faith based]........................... ? end the whole argument there.... those devils have u fooled bcuz they work 4 them PINKPEOPLE now!!! its over dude. im no blind follower but gms did tell me n let me know im an israelite so ill give them big luv anyday as long as theyre NOT going agianst the bible n HIS SON or HIM im cool with them.

? HE is the ultimate n final mediator. MOSES was the mediator then. HE is also OUR final n perfect sacrifice. but u already denied HIM so its no hope 4 u so max out your credit cards like them devils do... n its funny u bring up waterproof n guess what WERE fullfilling prophecy bcuz 2/3 of u ? are gonna die n its 3 of u ? that st8 up denied HIS SON (more really) n will most likely die in these last days. but its 2 of US that believe in HIM and the bible... all sin is forgiveable except blasphemy, so im not sayin were guarnteed but WE have a way better chance than u blsphemers. u still aint answered what u gon do when them fema troops get let loose boy?!?!?!?! who u gon call on?!?!? if u aint waitin on HIS SON what the f@CK is u 3 larry curry n moe azz ? waiting on???? get turnt up on these devils n get US the f@ck out of here then NIGGALITES