Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Of course institutional racism exists, it is rife in our society. As a white person you will never be turned away from a rental property because of your colour. You won't look at the TV and wonder why there aren't more people like you on, or when there are why they're stereotypes. The cops won't ever stop you because of your race etc etc. Your completely ignoring the structural, material and historical FACTS of institutional racism and how they have created a society that systematically favours white over Black in every single scenario.

Even in a game of pick up basketball?
  • thespookwhosatbythed
    thespookwhosatbythed Banned Users Posts: 164
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I agree with her too, I just came to the conclusion that those resources are already available, just not in the United States. we have to take it one step at a time here because we need at least 1 industry on 100% lock down before we do anything else.

If u want absolute blackness right now with a system already set up for it? try 1.Gabon 2.Ghana 3.Nigeria. 4. South Africa 5.Gambia. those are the five most stable nations for 100% black power. they not perfect but they trying.

yeah i agree with you.
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    As a white person you will never be turned away from a rental property because of your colour.
    1. actually, that has happened to me with Hispanic renters

2. when this happens to a black person, how often are they able to prove it was because of their color and not their terrible credit?

You won't look at the TV and wonder why there aren't more people like you on
    oh boo ? hoo

Will Smith is the highest paid actor in the country. Denzel is the most demanded actor. Black people are on every channel. ? , please.
    , or when there are why they're stereotypes.
    White males are always portrayed as either fat bumbling idiots or evil opportunists or homosexuals, like the Mythbusters.

The cops won't ever stop you because of your race
    Again, how often can minorities prove they're stopped because of their race and not because of their poor driving?

I've been stopped for no apparent reason on an Indian reservation, but that's obviously a unique issue.
    they have created a society that systematically favours white over Black in every single scenario.
    every single scenario?

obama8.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The real question is when did you change up your posting style.. and come on.. you can do better than that.. nice try tho
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    KTULU is from the Northwest, this mentality of his is not surprising
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited February 2010
    Options
    THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

JUDAH- American Blacks
    BENJAMIN- West Indian Blacks
    LEVI- Haitians
    SIMEON- Dominicans
    ZEBULON- Black Indians Guatemala to Panama(Mayans)
    EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans
    MANASSEH- Cubans
    GAD- Native-American Indians
    REUBEN- Seminole Indians
    ASHER- Columbia to Uruguay (Incas)
    ISSACHAR- Mexicans (Aztecs)
    NAPTHALI- Argentina/Chile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyPTBkYWAw
    Y doez the 1611/1630 KJV "CONTRADICT" the SEPTUAGINT BIBLE if what the Hebrew Izraelites believe iz true?
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It is always suspicious when a white person adamantly denies institutional racism. How would you even know? Of course you would never be on the victim end of it in this country so the most you could really say is " I don't personally do things that perpetuate institutional racism".......but to deny it's existance flat out, C'mon?!?

Who are you trying to convince us or yourself? Our experiences don't lie.

If you really want to make a case for the non-existance of 'institutional racism' you might want to start by not insulting the collective intelligence of the entire black race with dumb threads like this.

PEACE
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This whole argument/debate is saturated in 'fail'

Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do. 1 Timothy 1:4

PEACE
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The black agenda should be...Separate but Equal.
    i seem to recall the concept being a spectacular failure some years back
  • Funky Dr
    edited March 2010
    Options
    KTULU is just trying to throw rocks at a hornets nest
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    KTULU is just trying to throw rocks at a hornets nest

he is also a Racist,..........if U havent Notices
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    didn't jesus tell a lot of fables? Or parables same difference. What about the two different genealogies of jesus, should we not give heed to that too?
    This dam book stay losing.

mathews the 1st chapter is his genealogy from joseph's lineage .. Luke the 3'rd chapter is marys genealogy
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rapluva wrote: »
    y doez the 1611/1630 kjv "contradict" the septuagint bible if what the hebrew izraelites believe iz true?

drop some "contradictions" good brother
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited March 2010
    Options
    KTULU is from the Northwest, this mentality of his is not surprising

thanks for the regional ad hom, real Hip Hoppy of you

you're basically the IC's Tim Wise and even you can't defend this silly idea of "institutional racism"
  • Funky Dr
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    thanks for the regional ad hom, real Hip Hoppy of you

you're basically the IC's Tim Wise and even you can't defend this silly idea of "institutional racism"

1. Tim Wise is very smart

2. Institutionalized racism is a very easy concept to understand. A system of racism. What's so hard to understand about that?
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1. Tim Wise is very smart

2. Institutionalized racism is a very easy concept to understand. A system of racism. What's so hard to understand about that?

Thats Wat im trynna Figure out lol
  • Funky Dr
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Thats Wat im trynna Figure out lol

lol for real, its like people think it's rocket science or something
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How can racism, a prejudice held by an individual, be held by an institution and unintentially so?
  • Funky Dr
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How can racism, a prejudice held by an individual, be held by an institution and unintentially so?

your entire statement contradicts itsself. Who the hell said anything about single individuals? We're talking about a system of laws that are racially biased against black people. A practice of racism.
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited March 2010
    Options
    drop some "contradictions" good brother

Hebrew Izraelites say that the Hawians/Samoans/Aboriginies of Austrailia are part of the Twelve Tribez, and us African Americans R the tribe of Yudah and the Jamacians R Benyamine, the Hatians & Dominicans R Simeon/Levai, well which iz wrong.

These scriptures are what H.I. reffur to from the Gentile KJV(1611) WHICH HAZ been diliberatly changed, let us see:

1611 KJV:

GEN 49:3-4 "Reuben" thou art my first born, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:Unstable az water, thou shalt not excel; becauze thou wentest up to thy father'z bed, then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch. (H.I. say these are the "Seminole Indians" & "Aborigines of Austrailia")

SEP: (Septuagint):

GEN 49:3-4 "Reuben" thou art my first-born, thou art my strength, and the first of my children, hard to be endured, hard and self-willed.Thou wast insolent like water, burst not forth with violence, for thou wentest up to the bed of thy father; then thou defilest the couch, whereupon thou wentest up. (No where in here iz he refurred to az "excellent-excellency, that iz something thoze Gentiles added)

1611 KJV:

GEN 49:5-7 "Simeon and Levi" are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations. O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall. Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Yacob, and scatter them in Israel. (H.I. say this is the "Dominicans & Haitians)

SEP:

GEN 49:5-7: "Simeon and Levi" brethren, accomplished the injustice of their cutting off. Let not my soul come into their counsel, and let not mine inward parts contend in their conspiracy, for in their wrath they slew men, and in their passion they houghed a bull. Cursed be their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Yacob, and scatter them in Israel. (No where in there does he say he'll "divide them in a strange or far away land, (Hati/Dominican Republic) this is purely the teaching of African Americans known as Hebrew Israelites) he says he'll divide them in "ISRAEL"

1611 KJV:

GEN 49:8-12: Yudah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee. Yudah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? The sceptre shall not depart from Yudah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes: His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk. (H.I. admitt thiz iz a prophecy about Moshiah "Christ" and about Hebrews (us Blacks here in U.S.A. rising up against our oppressers with the help of Moshiah)

SEP:

GEN 39:8-12 Yudah, thy brethren have praised thee, and thy hands shall be on the back of thine enemies; thy father's sons shall do thee reverence . Yudah is a lion's whelp: from the tender plant, my son, thou art gone up, having couched thou liest as a lion, and as a whelp; who shall stir him up? A ruler shall not fail from Yudah, nor a prince from his ? , until there come the things stored up for him; and he is the expectation of nations. Binding his foal to the vine, and the foal of his ass to the branch of it, he shall wash his robe in wine, and his garment in the blood of the grape. His eyes shall be more cheering than wine, and his teeth whiter than milk. (The Orthodox Church has alwayz stated this "Prophecy iz only about Moshiah "Christ")

1611 KJV:

GEN 49:13: Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships; and his border shall be unto Zidon. ( H.I. say it's the Black people's of "Panama & Guatamala" because the Panama canal is a haven of ships, this IS purley H.I. teaching based upon the White-Man's Book= 1611 KJV)

SEP:

GEN 49:13: Zabulon shall dwell on the coast, and he shall be by a haven of ships, and shall extend to Sidon.( This verse is talking about Zabulon's physical place in the land of "Israel" not 5500+ miles away in Panama 3000+ years latter, the haven of ships is the river that comes from the Mediterranean Sea NOT the Panama Canal. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/48/12_staemme_israels_cs.png

1611 KJV:

GEN 49:14-15: Issachar is a strong ass couching down between two burdens: And he saw that rest was good, and the land that it was pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute. (H.I. say this is the Mexicans because they work hard and have a rest period every-day at noon "12P.M." called a "Fiesta")

SEP:

GEN 49:14-15: Issachar has desired that which is good; festing between the inheritances. And having seen the resting place that it good, and the land that it was fertile, he came subjected his shoulder to labour, and became a husbandman. (Theze verses are talking about Issachar being a husbandman "farmer" in thier inheritance which is a certain area in Israel, not 5500+ miles away in Mexico, where in the scriptures does ? give Isachar Mexico as an inheritance, Issachar's inheritance was it's physical place in the land of Israel as ? /Yacob divided the lands amoung the tribes.)

1611 KJV:

GEN 49:16-18: Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD. (H.I. have this prophecy half-right that Dan linked with Esau, and made themselves priests, which they shouldn't have and also became the "Sanhiedren" which judged Yahshua to death, but H.I. say this iz why Dan waz not listed in the book of Revelation.)

SEP:

GEN 49:16-18: Dan shall judge his people, as one tribe to in Israel. And let Dan be a serpant in the way, besetting the rider shall fall backward, waiting for the salvation of the Lord. (The Orthodox Church teaches that the The Anti-Christ will come from the tribe of Dan, and thats why Dan izn't listed in the book of Revalation.)

1611 KJV:

GEN 49:19: Gad, a troop shall overcome him: but he shall overcome at the last. (H.I. say that the U.S. Calvary unger General Custer iz the one that over came them, and that the North American Indinas are the tribe of Gad.)

SEP:

GEN 49:19: Gad, a plundering troop shall plunder him; but he shall plunder him, pursuing him closely. (This prophecy iz about an attack the tribe of Gad will suffer in the land of Israel, not N.A. Indians in N. America 3000+ years later, that iz purely the specutations of Hebrew Israelites.)

1611 KJV:

GEN 49:20: Out of Asher his bread shall be fat, and he shall yield royal dainties. (H.I. says thia is the Blacks in Venezuela, Argentina, and Brazil.)

SEP:

GEN 49:20: Aser, his bread shall be fat; and he shall yield dainties to princes. (This verse is talking about what the tribe of Aser will do to the Kings of Israel once A Monarchy will be established for us Israelites back in thoze dayz)

1611 KJV:

GEN 49:21: Naphtali is a hind let loose: he giveth goodly words. (H.I. say this iz the Hawaiians/Samoans/Aborigines of Austrailia, because thier "goodly-words" iz Aloha)

SEP:

GEN 49:21: Nephthalim is a spreading stem, bestowing beauty on its fruit. ( The 47 white-Gentile scholars who made the 1611/1630 KJV added the wordz "Goodly-words" to that Bible, no-where in the "Septuagint" did the Holy Black-Prophet Mosha "Moses" write that, but the white-man did in the 1611 KJV.)

1611 KJV:

GEN 49:22-26: Yoseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty ? of Yacob; from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel: Even by the ? of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the ? , and of the ? : The Blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Yoseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren. (H.I. teach this verse is describing the Puerto Ricans/Cubans)

SEP:

GEN 49:22-26: Yoseph is a son increased; my dearly loved son is increased; my youngest son, turn to me. Against whom men taking evil counsel reproached him, and the archers pressed hard upon him. But their bow and arrows were mightily consumed, and the sinews of their arms were slackened by the hand of the mighty one of Yacob; thence is he that strengthened Israel from the ? of thy father; and my ? helped thee, and he blessed thee with the blessing of heaven above, and the blessing of the earth possessing all things, because of the blessing of the ? and of the ? , the blessings of thy father and thy mother it has prevailed above the blessing of the lasting mountains, and beyond the blessings of the everlasting hills; they shall be upon the head of Yoseph, and upon the head of the brothers of whom he took the lead

1611KJV:

GEN 49:27: Benyamin shall ravin as a wolf: the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.`

SEP:

GEN 49:27: Benyamin, as a ravening wolf, shall eat still in the morning, and at evening he gives food.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited March 2010
    Options
    racism is an attitude held by persons

laws are biased against people with little money

blacks do not instantly equate to people with little money

classism =/= "instuatantl racism"
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if somebody's not actively and consciously racist, they're not racist at all

you mad?

Well we know you're not that somebody, thats for sure.
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol at this entire thread.
  • Funky Dr
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You seriously think anybody gives a ? what the ? nation thinks about the 12 Tribes of Isreal?

What's your next tread?

"The Black Panther's View on the Ming Dynasty?" I'd tell you to ? yourself but I fear you'd be too delusional to know you were dead.

you literally made me chuckle out loud on that one Darc... props...
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Black, white, ? nation..........12 tribes of Israel..........it is all irrevelent and microscopic in the eyes of the divine creator. There is so much more then what meets the eye but we will never bear witness if we remain stuck on claiming the insignificant glories of the past.
    How can a man claim superiority over another based on a date in time in which he's never lived. Stop living in the past and start claiming the future.

I wish I could get in a time machine and travel a thousands years into the future where all the ignorance we display towards each other today would be considered laughable.