Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    even darcskies, self-appointed grand champion of blaming things on white people, can't explain why any serious person should think "instituautisnal racism" actually exists
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yout dont those that will .. will participate those that dont.. Im talking abotu even having these types of thought provoking conversations outside.. of what Tay is doing up the block.

Or throw a lil weezy concert for free.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1. REAL enforcement of Civil Rights protections by the DOJ and a mass hiring of minority agents and federal prosecutors to investigate and prosecute incidents of police murder

2. Laws that repeal the status quo of not hiring former felons/criminals who dont have violent priors on their records. Because blacks are singled out for this exclusively and turn back to crime because going the straight and narrow isnt an opinion after a conviction.

3. Increased funding/scholarships for "low-income" students and a waiver for those who are working so they are not punished by financial aid for having a job and also being in school.

4. Mandatory inclusion of black, Hispanic and Asian history in America to help these stupid house nig.gers understands that when black people say whites are evil there is actually historical proof and examples and it's not just some crazy who hates whites. Force blacks especially to learn their history and not just "MLK gave a speech, Rosa Parks didnt get up and now everything's great."

HOW TO GET BLACKS TO PARTICIPATE:

1. Come down hard on Fathers who dont take care of their children. It would force men to either use condoms when ? females they dont really like long term or not ? them at all. Increase the chances of them having children with women they actually respect and want to build with.

2. EIther make outcasts of (I'd prefer ? but im trying to be as realistic as possible) house nig.gers and all so called blacks who sympathize and/or defend whites and try to point blame at the victims of systematic racism and not the aggressors in a pathetic attempt to fit in.

3. Stop aborting black babies. less blacks = less votes that benefit us long-term.

4. More involvement at the local level. Most of what affects your life is done at the local level. Most Americans dont realize this. More involvement in the community goes farther than a national push for anything.

5. More scholarships or access to minorities who want to go to Law School or teach, become social workers, etc. A savvy lawyer has 100 times more power than a couple hundred ? protesting with signs that rhyme.
  • phanatron
    phanatron Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't want the government becoming overly involved in individual's lives.

What I want is for everyone to have a 'fair' shot, an equal opportunity. That includes:

- Health Care
    - Early Childhood education
    - Capable and competent education
    - Adult education for those who want to go back and re-educate themselves, including for former inmates...along with a stipend so long as progress is being made in the education

What I want to see ended is:

- Suspension of voting rights for felons (I think this is a constitutional issue and I will be working on it from a legal perspective next year)
    - Broad discretion of local police departments. I think there needs to be a State or Federal (unlikely for the feds to regulate in this area given the limits on power of the fed in the con) review board to address complaints and procedures of individuals to and to ensure that the these police departments are not abusing their power.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? all that. Let's create a black gov't-in-exile that's ready to seize land for creation of a African-American nation-state in the event of America's collapse and dissolution. Do the ? Israel style and kick white people out of their homes and cul-de-sacs.
  • phanatron
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ? all that. Let's create a black gov't-in-exile that's ready to seize land for creation of a African-American nation-state in the event of America's collapse and dissolution. Do the ? Israel style and kick white people out of their homes and cul-de-sacs.

We did that. It's called Liberia. Get your plane ticket and don't forget your machete.
  • Swiffness!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    phanatron wrote: »
    We did that. It's called Liberia. Get your plane ticket and don't forget your machete.

No, WE didn't do that, a bunch of 19th century whites with guilt issues and "good intentions" did that. Then they pretty much abandoned it.

I'm not talking that Garvey back-to-Africa ish
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    phanatron wrote: »

Not really. White owned and white influenced which pretty much set it up for failure. Many African nations have failed because of white influence and black corruption and willingness to go along with the influence.

And Fredrick Douglass already proposed an independent black state in Oklahoma but white people said, "the Negroes are too savage to govern themselves and needed guidance from white men."
  • phanatron
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    No, WE didn't do that, a bunch of 19th century whites with guilt issues and "good intentions" did that. Then they pretty much abandoned it.

I'm not talking that Garvey back-to-Africa ish

Hmm, then what are you talking about?

Just an FYI: Israelis didn't kick people out of ? . The League of Nations and then the UN did, generally authorized, funded, supported and enforced by the French and the US. In fact, up until the partition, Britain banned Jews moving to the Palestinian territory because of the violence that ensued when they got there. After the Israelis were placed in power and then armed and trained by the US and French, then they started throwing their weight around.
  • jonoaries
    jonoaries Members Posts: 183
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The "Black Agenda" needs to be one of a mixed economy with better healthcare, better education and more work on family structures. Less law and law enforcement, more freedom. But the idea has to come from within the community itself its too many simple minded, short sighted negroes for me.

To get blacks to participate we have to feel like we make a difference and have a vested interest in the issue bfore we decided to act upon it. The problem is that too many people think they dont matter.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    jonoaries wrote: »
    The "Black Agenda" needs to be one of a mixed economy with better healthcare, better education and more work on family structures. Less law and law enforcement, more freedom. But the idea has to come from within the community itself its too many simple minded, short sighted negroes for me.

To get blacks to participate we have to feel like we make a difference and have a vested interest in the issue bfore we decided to act upon it. The problem is that too many people think they dont matter.

What does this specifically mean
  • jonoaries
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What does this specifically mean

Freedom is hard to define its an ambiguious term but im using it to mean less black imprisonment. Less laws meaning lowering prison sentences (for non-violent crimes), legalizing drugs, etc.Less law enforcement means ridding us of the American police state especially in areas with a high Black population.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    so you want a lot of handouts huh?
    If you read that list as a handout then you're an idiot. If you made this thread as a excuse to launch some kind of ignoramus rant about how "blacks want handouts" then I'm not the guy you want to bait. You're obviously not intelligent enough to grasp this issue and it's complexities so you make pathetic attempts to reduce the issue to the size of your small mind.

If you think something this complex can be reduced to "handouts.....personal responsibility" then there is no nice way to say it: You're not intelligent enough to discuss this with me.

Have a good one.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The scriptures given support nothing being said. I don't understand......
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You seriously think anybody gives a ? what the ? nation thinks about the 12 Tribes of Isreal?

What's your next tread?

"The Black Panther's View on the Ming Dynasty?" I'd tell you to ? yourself but I fear you'd be too delusional to know you were dead.
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited February 2010
    Options
    THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

JUDAH- American Blacks
    BENJAMIN- West Indian Blacks
    LEVI- Haitians
    SIMEON- Dominicans
    ZEBULON- Black Indians Guatemala to Panama(Mayans)
    EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans
    MANASSEH- Cubans
    GAD- Native-American Indians
    REUBEN- Seminole Indians
    ASHER- Columbia to Uruguay (Incas)
    ISSACHAR- Mexicans (Aztecs)
    NAPTHALI- Argentina/Chile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyPTBkYWAw
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    we believe that adam-man of genesis is the placing of the white race upon this earth. Not all people descend from adam. Adam is the father of the white race only. Adam in the original hebrew is translated "to show blood in ones face, turn rosy" (gen. 2:7, 8) therefore, we know and understand that the true literal children of the bible are the 12 tribes of isreal. Scattered throughout the world and now known as the anglo-saxon, teutonic, scandinavian, germanic, and kindred people of this world.

We understand that the bible is the true word of yahveh (? ), written for and about a specific people. The bible is a family history of the white race, the children of yahveh placed on earth through the seed line of adam. We know that abraham was a direct descendant from shem back to adam, and that ? promised that abraham would be the father of many nations. This promise was also given to abraham's son isaac, and also to isaac's son jacob- the patriarch of the twelve tribes, who's name was changed to "isreal" by yahveh. "isreal" means "he that will rule with ? ."

we also know that there are literal children of satan in this world. These children are the descendent's of cain, who was the result of eve's original sin, her physical seduction by satan. We know that because of this sin, there is a battle and a natural enmity between the children of satan and the children of the highest ? , yahveh. (gen.3:15) the canaanite jews are a literal descendant of satan and the natural enemy of our white christian race. This is attested by scripture and all of history.

when who you ignorantly call jesus the christ returns you so called white people are going into slavery .. You are the biblical edomites .. The true red devil the so called bible speaks of... The negroes are the true jews and you will pay for destroying yah's chosen people !!
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Getting rid of the thinking that "Keeping it real" = "Acting like an idiot at every chance you get"

Getting rid of the mentality that everything that happens to YOU is someone else's fault

*waits for someone to blame black women for everything*

Hold our leaders, celebrities, politicians and educators to a higher standard - AND YES I INCLUDED CELEBRITIES BECAUSE REGARDLESS OF HOW WE THINK ABOUT IT - THEY ARE PEOPLE IN INFLUENCE IN THIS COUNTRY

Realize we actually have opportunities in this country, even if they are self made - and they are there for the taking. It ain't just coming knockin' ? !
  • Swiffness!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    edeeesq wrote: »
    Getting rid of the thinking that "Keeping it real" = "Acting like an idiot at every chance you get"

This.

Dave Chappelle had it right.
  • jonoaries
    edited February 2010
    Options
    edeeesq wrote: »
    getting rid of the thinking that "keeping it real" = "acting like an idiot at every chance you get"

getting rid of the mentality that everything that happens to you is someone else's fault

*waits for someone to blame black women for everything*

hold our leaders, celebrities, politicians and educators to a higher standard - and yes i included celebrities because regardless of how we think about it - they are people in influence in this country

realize we actually have opportunities in this country, even if they are self made - and they are there for the taking. It ain't just coming knockin' ? !

wow.......
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and yes i included celebrities because regardless of how we think about it - they are people in influence in this country
    ...and you were doing so well lol
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1. REAL enforcement of Civil Rights protections by the DOJ and a mass hiring of minority agents and federal prosecutors to investigate and prosecute incidents of police murder

2. Laws that repeal the status quo of not hiring former felons/criminals who dont have violent priors on their records. Because blacks are singled out for this exclusively and turn back to crime because going the straight and narrow isnt an opinion after a conviction.

3. Increased funding/scholarships for "low-income" students and a waiver for those who are working so they are not punished by financial aid for having a job and also being in school.

4. Mandatory inclusion of black, Hispanic and Asian history in America to help these stupid house nig.gers understands that when black people say whites are evil there is actually historical proof and examples and it's not just some crazy who hates whites. Force blacks especially to learn their history and not just "MLK gave a speech, Rosa Parks didnt get up and now everything's great."

HOW TO GET BLACKS TO PARTICIPATE:

1. Come down hard on Fathers who dont take care of their children. It would force men to either use condoms when ? females they dont really like long term or not ? them at all. Increase the chances of them having children with women they actually respect and want to build with.

2. EIther make outcasts of (I'd prefer ? but im trying to be as realistic as possible) house nig.gers and all so called blacks who sympathize and/or defend whites and try to point blame at the victims of systematic racism and not the aggressors in a pathetic attempt to fit in.

3. Stop aborting black babies. less blacks = less votes that benefit us long-term.

4. More involvement at the local level. Most of what affects your life is done at the local level. Most Americans dont realize this. More involvement in the community goes farther than a national push for anything.

5. More scholarships or access to minorities who want to go to Law School or teach, become social workers, etc. A savvy lawyer has 100 times more power than a couple hundred ? protesting with signs that rhyme.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm glad there are voices like Cornell West. Too bad nobody higher up listens.

"With the black community it's 'pull yourself up by your boot straps take responsibility' he didnt say that to those bankers now did he?"

EXACTLY WHAT I JUST SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD! Too bad nobody really listens to the truth until it's too late.
  • thespookwhosatbythed
    thespookwhosatbythed Banned Users Posts: 164
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im going to put my stamp on this ? right here. ive been thinking bout this for a long time and i ALWAYS know my way is right because i just know ? . i'll give yall a few jewels and yall ? ? marinate on it. first, like my little bro put it to me you got to start with "CRACKAGANDA". once you start that then you should be able to figure out the rest.