Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Because that's what liars do...lie.
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't you realize that whites are simply being oppressed!!!! They used to be able to discriminate and be as prejudical as they wanted - NOW its all about rules and respect....

Poor whitey
  • airafroman
    airafroman Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Lmao. my sentiments exactly. i dont know if the author of this thread's intention was to be satirical or serious. if they were being satirical than i must admit i am laughing. but if they were being serious then im am still laughing. only this time the laughter is directly at the ? than with them. because if anything interracial mixing promotes the downfall of white supremacy, not its progressiveness dumb ? . commanding a snowbunny to sex a ? will only produce black offspring further killing off the recessive ? gene pool

no look at the jews they have black blood in them,so do hispanics, and italians....the krackers r cunning all they will do is categorize these bi-racial babies...I'm like, u gorillas be beefing over light skin and darkskin...nigggaz are dumb as ? ,y'all coonz b lettin me down...what the article said about black men being head over heels over white women is true...? be shytting on their own women yet constantly glorifyin' the white women here on the i.c.,how many so-called revolutionary done got themselves bi-racial kids....? blacks hate themselves All over the globe, they hate their "****** hair" muthafuckaz disliked the fact that Mike Jackson got himself a nose job but don't have a problem shytin on Hov's "niggger lips" R "niggger nose"....and what race ? the hardest on dark skin ppl ? u know tha answer black ppl...." o ? u black as ? "... i neva heard a white person tell an extremly pale whitey, that he/she "is white as ? "....not to mention the interaction beetween black men & black women....black women get on black men 4 not being "thug" enough and being to "nice" yet when they date crackers them white boys they be with at times be more effeminate than them....in conclusion this article is not 2 b taking lightly....if u look closely at what's left of the black community,? is being attack from all angles,black families are becoming myths....homosexuality amongst both men & women is prevalent....a lot of males locked up hugging up on a anotha ? ...no daddies...teenage pregnancy= babies taking care of babies...gangs...self hate issue...and most importantly you ? are unaware of what's happening....it seems that our community was waaaaaaaaay betta during segregation.... lately the media been promoting inter-racial dating beetween whites & blacks alot lately.... also we got a bi-racial president.... riley and that otha ? been talking light skin dark skin lately....i'm just saying the krackers in charge realize their time is up...blacks in due time will regain their power....so to remain in control they will shift their power over to bi-racial kids....this article is a bit off white women ain't got ? on black women...no ass,no curves, no lips,no umph...
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I gotta say yes. I mean, however you wanna pretty it up with nice rhetoric, libertarianism ultimately comes back to property rights. As in the rights of SLAVE OWNERS to keep their PROPERTY AKA SLAVES.

So black libertarians can argue about this that and the other and say welfare has kept the black man down, but the truth is you're supporting an ideology that, had it prevailed back in the day, would mean you'd be a slave.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Libertarians advovate property rights, and NATURAL HUMAN RIGHTS LIKE FREEDOM LIFE AND LIBERTY i.e. NOT SLAVERY!!

You might need to go educate yourself youngsta.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That's only if you consider blacks as property

Man WTF are you talking about? Also, there is what you believe in a vacuum and what you believe in the context of reality.

For example I am against welfare and believe that people should start their own businesses and/or simply educate themselves and find work so that tax payers dont have to help them in the first place. But is that realistic for most minorities in the context of reality? NO.

Believing something in theory and actually applying it to real life is two different things. But your slavery example is out of left field. I dont think you really know what you're talking about. And if you do please elaborate further.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Deja Vu?

Is this a ? thread from like 6 years ago? Why do i remember this ? ?
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Libertarianism doesn't immediately allow slavery. But it would cause an impotent government to be powerless to stop corporations from subjecting laborers to slavery-like conditions.

Wanna sue for a better work environment? Too bad, gubment's too small to oppose the company.

Wanna unionize to guarantee a living wage? Too bad, the gubment can't save you from the company's private mercenaries.

Wanna start a small business and compete in the big ? free market? Too bad, the company that manufactures the stuff you want to start making is conglomerated with every bank in town in a huge monopoly that can't be broken up because libertarians burned the gubment down.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Your body and your labor is you property so for someone else to claim it without offering you value in exchange for your labor goes against every libertarian principle.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Your body and your labor is you property so for someone else to claim it without offering you value in exchange for your labor goes against every libertarian principle.

^^^ What he said
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    your labor is your property

This is Marxism, not free market jibber jabber.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wow some people are so clueless it is pitifull, Why do kats always jump on that bandwagon hate without having a clue what the truth is. The ? we are posting on the internet look some ? up before making an ass of yourself...
  • shootemwon
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Libertarians advovate property rights, and NATURAL HUMAN RIGHTS LIKE FREEDOM LIFE AND LIBERTY i.e. NOT SLAVERY!!

You might need to go educate yourself youngsta.

shut up uncle tom

like i said, pretty it up with nice rhetoric. life liberty, etc aint meant ? about ending slavery to the founding fathers who modern libertarians still drool over. its all about property rights, and even if they dont believe slavery is ok stupid american libertarians would call it a state issue and well, good thing the LIBERTARIANS were on the losing side of the civil war
  • The_African
    The_African Members Posts: 174
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Libertarianism is based on the principle that aggressive violence is wrong. All authority is sustained through violence or the threat of violence and this is morally wrong. Without the power to impose violence on others, governments lose their authority.

I don't understand libertarians who advocate 'small government', as though putting a gun to someone's head and forcing them to pay taxes to support a military and police force is more just than doing the same for money that would house and feed the poor. Anarchism is the consistent conclusion to libertarianism.
  • shootemwon
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Libertarianism is based on the principle that aggressive violence is wrong. All authority is sustained through violence or the threat of violence and this is morally wrong. Without the power to impose violence on others, governments lose their authority.

I don't understand libertarians who advocate 'small government', as though putting a gun to someone's head and forcing them to pay taxes to support a military and police force is more just than doing the same for money that would house and feed the poor. Anarchism is the consistent conclusion to libertarianism.

Libertarianism is generally anarchy with the single exception being a publicly subsidized security force to protect rich people from poor people.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if somebody's not actively and consciously racist, they're not racist at all

you mad?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    We will soon enslave your kind, paleface.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wont even entertain this.. Post count up by 1
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I predict Ktulu will get his L. Ron Hubbard on and found a white offshoot of the Nation of Gods and Earths.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I knew nobody would actually be able to respond. "Institutionalized racism" was made up by black intellectuals so they could continue to blame everything on whitey long after it was appropriate.
  • c_gutta1
    c_gutta1 Members Posts: 87
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    I knew nobody would actually be able to respond. "Institutionalized racism" was made up by black intellectuals so they could continue to blame everything on whitey long after it was appropriate.

So if whitey shouldn't be blamed for everything, wat should they be blamed for and how long is the appropriate amount of time?
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »

LOL, I really thought you brought this up to defend all the WHITE people who been making racist comments in the media and then being forgiven like " oh, he is just culturally insensitive. Its not his fault because he is a product of institutional racism"

IRONIC
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    c_gutta1 wrote: »
    So if whitey shouldn't be blamed for everything, wat should they be blamed for and how long is the appropriate amount of time?

howabout putting responsibility on individuals for their actions instead of assuming each person is helpless against the tide of history

no we cant do that because then we cant make a living off liberal white guilt and black pseudo-intellectual college students
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    But we can't deny that racism does exist even if we have some Blacks using it as an excuse to their own faults.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    24q7ja1.gif