Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    And how do you know that?

The man doing those reviews said he wasnt Ghostface Killah... and Ghostface Himself said it was not him...
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    The fact that Ray J is this ? though...most fights I've seen it's the ? who got knocked out who is the most mad after the fight...this interview supports what others been saying

Cosign... why would you be mad if you knocked the other ? out?
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LMAO at this ? ...RAY J talkin all tough on the radio..FOH!! ? !
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cause the ? twitter says "I am not ghostface killah" on the top of it. Is that reason enough for you? How about the fact that he's using a free google website instead of a real website to make his reviews? How about because ain't no rapper dissed him yet for shittin on their albums all the time?
    When was the last time ANYBODY dissed the Wu? Even after Joe Budden got punched out he didnt do it. But since you want get involved on what I was saying to another "defender of gossip" prove it or keep it moving.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nah, i dont know bout all that ? ray j talkin, Fab's team known for actually robbing and killing ? or being involved in some shady ? ...i remember it was on the news how this ? that fab was talkin to or had a problem with, another Bk rapper, after fab stopped talkin for him, literally 5 mins later he got killed, it made it look like he got set up or some ? ...and it was always some strange stories involving Fab, on some street ? too.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? really mad over Twitter though? If anything, fighting over some ? like that shows how much of a sensitive ? you are. And this ? is talking tough not even realizing the bitchassness. And it's crazy cuz acc'd to him, Diddy is the one who planted the seed (nh...i think) of bitchassness in that ? 's head.

he can't blame Diddy for that ? lol...Ray J the ? who thought "I hang around a boxer, maybe I can fight too"
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Its a bad beef I rather see 50 cent gets his ass kicked by Fabolous, would be funny
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL at Ray J leaving Vegas seeing like Ray Charles

Joe-Budden-black-eye.jpg
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol @ the ? bragging about Mayweather's whips tho. ? said "we got 6 rolls royce outside" but earlier he said "I'm with the money team right now".
    sMH @ Ray J bragging about the whips his moon head sister let him hold b/c she couldn't use them with her shaky license situation.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so ray j has went from suge to diddy to mayweather .....

? a spoiled hanger on ....
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nah, i dont know bout all that ? ray j talkin, Fab's team known for actually robbing and killing ? or being involved in some shady ? ...i remember it was on the news how this ? that fab was talkin to or had a problem with, another Bk rapper, after fab stopped talkin for him, literally 5 mins later he got killed, it made it look like he got set up or some ? ...and it was always some strange stories involving Fab, on some street ? too.

You mean G-Baby?
  • GrizTitan
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When you deal with people that answer before they read you get reponses like this
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    The man doing those reviews said he wasnt Ghostface Killah... and Ghostface Himself said it was not him...
    lmao ? said ghostface doin reviews....cmon son
    Cause the ? twitter says "I am not ghostface killah" on the top of it. Is that reason enough for you? How about the fact that he's using a free google website instead of a real website to make his reviews? How about because ain't no rapper dissed him yet for shittin on their albums all the time?
    Please show me where I put Ghostface Killah on anything??
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Dude the emotion you putting in your post is ? made... I give too ? about either of these dudes....U seem to be caping hard for Ray J says to me you the one with female tendinces... Fact is Fabolous and his peeps are known for doing ? in the streets. Fact Ray J talking real wreckless this morning comes off as a dude to me who trying real hard to save face any real man/? would see that as phony and trying to hard to save face....

Fact you played your self with the Ghostface comment thus making u look like an idiot, thus making this whole post irrelevant, thats where u took your L.

The facts right now... is majority if not all of the reports saying it was Ray J who got lumped up.. those are the facts right now...

And you talking about facts? What facts like the ? that you are you still defending gossip for some reason. Forgive me if I am wrong but dont they usually handcuff people that hit others.
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lmao how ray say he gonna get ? to ? him then say let me get back to being positive
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao at this thread
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SMH @ ? threats........why does it always come down to some ? ? ?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol how did fif find his way in on this LOL ;)
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When you deal with people that answer before they read you get reponses like this

And you talking about facts? What facts like the ? that you are you still defending gossip for some reason. Forgive me if I am wrong but dont they usually handcuff people that hit others.

you keep saying you want proof...the accounts of the people who were there, on the first page, isn't enough?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

SMH ? did u not say this:
    Originally Posted by GrizTitan

So because he beefs with Drake he is soft? So is Ghostface soft because every album review he does he disses Drake? And where did you actually see Ray J get knocked out or are going to get your Mediatakeout on and just gossip?

SMH man u playing yourself....u acting all female cause cats called u out on it...
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    You mean G-Baby?

dont remember the name...but its been a number of incidents of that sort where fab was involved.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    DJ Clue will probably work to have this squashed though.

I wonder what Kay Slay aka old tacky gucci suit ? w/ plexiglass lenses will say cuz Ray J is his man.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yo this ? is hilarious..

FAB

N*gga Ray J doin a concert in his living room… Lmaoooooo

Nah but Floyd saying we havin a concert in my living room & the camera cuts to Ray J singing “One Wish” on the piano had me in tears!!

Get it..? Ray J concert in the living room!! *Lil Wayne voice*

Damn @ 234 guests

Ayooo Lmaooo @ that radio interview by Ray J.
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "Wait isn't that Brandy's brother?"
  • GrizTitan
    edited September 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    you keep saying you want proof...the accounts of the people who were there, on the first page, isn't enough?
    So ExoticMya and Will Sanders is the proof I was asking for? Not KevinHart or Diddy. To answer the question...No.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol, Ray J is vex!!! LMAO...........

so wait, who knocked out who then?

whats the real story?
This discussion has been closed.