Ray J and Fabolous Fight!

Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laroc wrote: »
    Ay, live your life! But think about the ? u say b4 it leaves ur mouth is all I'm saying. Not coming @ u, HAF B. Just making a statement.

yeah i hear you...that was not the thing to say in ray's case...but thats some cold ? tho...i mean i would rather get stomped out any day lmao....but send the hooligans to ? a ? ?...thats life changing...some ? to make a ? get his mind right if its coming from a ? that can really make that happen
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This ? Ray J is pure comedy! That ? said "I'm a get one of the big homies that like ? to ? him.". Got damn! My damn stomach hurt. Lol @ smacking ? up. Lol. Ray J won.
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    No man deserves to get ? in the ass. ? is very uncouth.

yea, but if i knew a mu'? that just got out and get down like that, and i got beef with someone to the point where i wanna ? their pride

i will send that ? muthafucka at his ass & laugh about it lmao

aint no mercy in the art of war
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited September 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    ay for the record, we know ray j full of ? but i've heard of this ? going down...some ? do have goons that been locked up 20 yrs and ? ...and will ? you for a small fee @ the request of the homie...? as ? . yes. unheard of. no.

"boy my nerves stay bad/get one of my convicts out the hood to put that ? in yo ass" -Boosie

Or...
    "If the police get you b4 me it's OK, Ima have a ? ? you in the prision with AIDS, ? "-T.I.P
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yeah i hear you...that was not the thing to say in ray's case...but thats some cold ? tho...i mean i would rather get stomped out any day lmao....but send the hooligans to ? a ? ?...thats life changing...some ? to make a ? get his mind right if its coming from a ? that can really make that happen

Right, right! I know if ? told me that tho,we would b on PPV, fighting!
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damn ray-j went back to Hit Em Up,Pac style on Fab

damn!!
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Take it like a man. You got rocked. Fab from BK. Despite his horrid love ballads, they breed solid ? over that side. Most publicity Ray J had since his VH1 show. Take the whipping and publicity in stride ? .
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    yea, but if i knew a mu'? that just got out and get down like that, and i got beef with someone to the point where i wanna ? their pride

i will send that ? muthafucka at his ass & laugh about it lmao

aint no mercy in the art of war

no ? ...........
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmfaoooo dat ? was goin hard though hahahaahaahahaaaa
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol i just listened again...the first time he said "I got 7 Rolls Royce outside." This ? lost a Rolls during the interview.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i dont know if yall notice but Envy snuck in a quick comment at the very end saying fab doesnt have a 97 GT he has a 4 door aston martin lol ;)
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ray j finna get that yung LA treatment
  • antarticp
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ay for the record, we know ray j full of ? but i've heard of this ? going down...some ? do have goons that been locked up 20 yrs and ? ...and will ? you for a small fee @ the request of the homie...? as ? . yes. unheard of. no.

"boy my nerves stay bad/get one of my convicts out the hood to put that ? in yo ass" -Boosie

man ? that lol no ? ... just come and shoot me lol ;)
  • DanknDrank
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    no ? ...........

real men don't have to say no ? ....

? i aint the one doing it so how am i ? ` smh
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    real men don't have to say no ? ....

? i aint the one doing it so how am i ? ` smh

that ? shudnt even enter your damn mind...
  • antarticp
    edited September 2011
    Options
    smh....ppl getting killed and punched out over twitter....ppl please smoke a blunt, drink some wine, read a book and calm the ? down

i dont see why yall dont understand this ????

whats the difference between dude saying ? on twitter vs in my face ....??????

either way chances are its gonna end in a fight ?? and actually saying it on twitter makes it worse ... cause you are kind of saying it behind dudes back ... but in twitter or facebook cases you can actually catch the convo and approach dude about it .....

verses actually saying behind dudes back to mutual friends and then hearing the HEAR SAY that you cant actually confirm .....

real talk i dont see why people say ..... why fight over twitter ? ??????? whats the differene ????? and if anything saying it on twitter makes it worse ....
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited September 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i dont know if yall notice but Envy snuck in a quick comment at the very end saying fab doesnt have a 97 GT he has a 4 door aston martin lol ;)

Yes! Does that mean Ray J gonna come at Envy now.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I aint go through the thread yet but I remember months ago a poster said before Yung Berg came along Ray J was the king of L's gettin robbed for his chains nd all that
  • DanknDrank
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    that ? shudnt even enter your damn mind...

im not ? so i could care less

you still aint answer my question bruh, how the am i ? if i aint the one doing it
  • antarticp
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laroc wrote: »
    Yes! Does that mean Ray J gonna come at Envy now.

hopefully not i dont think envy want them problems lol jk lol ...

but real ? why is Envy side stepping ?? he should of said that when Ray J tried to play Fab for having a 97 GT ??????
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im not ? so i could care less

you still aint answer my question bruh, how the am i ? if i aint the one doing it

first off, how do u even know ? in the first place ?

secondly, because u thinkin bout another dude bein ? ...thats at least makes u suspect.

what ever happened to a good old fashioned beat down ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    that Ray J interview was pure comedy....LMAO
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dabull wrote: »
    yo that ? 50 and Fab is quiet on twitter and that never happens. Fab prolly caught the L cuz he always responds fast when sum1 calls him out ***see the soulja Boy thing***

He'd have to be a fool to publicly acknowledge a fight, especially if they're preparing for a street battle if ? come their way.
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    ? happens i give ray j credit for actually stepping to a ? instead of just being somebody talking ? online. Can't win every fight but at least you stand for something. at least he didn't send his goons he handled it himself.
    He stands for what? Not having the sense of humor to let some silly jokes on Twitter slide? His emotions got the best of him and the fight scenery has the ? all hype.
  • DanknDrank
    edited September 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    i dont see why yall dont understand this ????

whats the difference between dude saying ? on twitter vs in my face ....??????

either way chances are its gonna end in a fight ?? and actually saying it on twitter makes it worse ... cause you are kind of saying it behind dudes back ... but in twitter or facebook cases you can actually catch the convo and approach dude about it .....

verses actually saying behind dudes back to mutual friends and then hearing the HEAR SAY that you cant actually confirm .....

real talk i dont see why people say ..... why fight over twitter ? ??????? whats the differene ????? and if anything saying it on twitter makes it worse ....

maybe because it's the ? internet, nobody should take this ? seriously...

how do you know that m.f. talking bout will say that ? to your face, or will even wanna be confrontational with you...that's the oldest trick in the book homie
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Aye can someone re-up that interview cuz every link I click on is dead....
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ray-J don't know ? about boxing !

and lol @ this whole Scenario,Fab is easily the funniest famous ? online,I thought it was funny/weird that he was singing one wish amongst men too

I gotta get a Twitter account so I can troll people
This discussion has been closed.